part 25

Hello guys. After soooooo long I know so sorry but finally here is the update. Hope you all will like it. So lets start and enjoy 😀
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from laksh and ap.

Ap:I'm very happy laksh that you are thinking about her now. I wish you both get all the happiness of this world. She said while caressing his head and blessing him with a smile.

Laksh:thankyou maa for making me realise all my mistakes. You are the best maa. He said and hugged his mother who didn't just supported him for his good things but also scolded for bad things.

Ap smilingly hugged him back and soon they both went in their rooms.

Laksh enterd in room and looked at ragini who was sleeping on bed. Ap had coverd her with blanket after changing her clothes. Laksh slowly went near her and sat besides her on bed. He kept staring her cute innocent face. She was looking so beautiful under the moon light which was coming from the window. Suddenly because of wind some hairs came on her face disturbing her and she made faces. Laksh chuckled at her expressions and slowly forward his hand. He slowly and carefully removed her hairs from her face so that her sleep don't get disturbed. His hand touched her cheeks and he felt the softness. He slowly tucked her hairs behind her ear and was just staring her.

Laksh:I don't know what is happening with me but whenever im around you I feel something diffrent. I don't know what is that but ya I feel very happy when you are with me. Something is surely changing ragini for you in my heart.. he thought while staring her. She suddenly changed side on bed and was facing her back towards him now. He blinked his eyes and slowly stood up from bed and went in washroom. He changed his clothes and came out of washroom.

His eyes again fall on ragini and suddenly her all antics flashed in his mind and he was laughing silently thinking about that. He do got irritated at some times but more than that he enjoyed her each and every act..her fake crys and even her scolds and her cute anger everything was a new side of her for him and it was something he loved.

He went on the other side of bed and laid on bed. He closed his eyes and just then felt some thing heavy on his chest. He opend his eyes and looked down and found ragini lying over his chest. Her head placed on his chest and with one hand she was like hugging him. She was actually cuddling with him in sleep. Laksh was shocked and tried to make her sleep on bed but he couldn't as it can disturb her sleep. He let it and slowly wrapped his hand around her shoulder. He suddenly felt it right. Her being in his arms. A small smile crept on his lips and he closed his eyes getting a peacefull sleep after long time.

"Next day morning"

Ragini was sleeping on bed and her sleep suddenly got disturbed by Sun rays. She felt hot because of that and turned other side hiding her face in pillows but still her sleep got broke and making faces she opend her eyes lazily. She slowly sat on bed and yawned. She suddenly placed her hands on her head as she felt Sharp pain.

Ragini:ahaa.. My head is paining so much. She said while placing her hands on her head.

Laksh:take this you will feel better. She heard and looked up and found laksh standing near bed with a glass of lemon juice.

Ragini:laksh you are awake so early and dont know why my head is paining so much.? She said still holding her head while laksh chuckled.

Laksh:ragini see its so early. He said while showing her alarm clock which was on the side table of bed.

Ragini:Whattt... She littrely shouted being shocked.