part 58

Hello guys. Here is next part as always I'm late but can't do anything. Sorry.  Let's start.
~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from mm. Raglak were in their room. Laksh was roaming around the room. He was looking angry while ragini was looking at him with fear as he was really angry and her efforts to calm him went in vain.

Ragini:laksh plz calm down. You shouldn't be angry on them. It wasn't there fault. She tried again and laksh looked at her.

Laksh:ragini how can you be like this.? How can you be so..so like so nice.? Don't you have emotions? Don't you deserve their trust? Dont you deserve to get a chance to prove yourself? How can they just blame you and didn't let you speak a word? How can they insult you this way? And specially chachi.. how can she be quiet after all this? She should have atleast took your side but no she was selfish.. i will not spare them. I can't be calm after knowing the truth ragini. They need to know the truth. They need to know how wrong they are. They should be ashamed for speaking those harsh words for you. Specially chachi and swara they need to answer me. You can't stop me ragini. He said with anger for both family's for the way they behaved with ragini while she doesn't wanted to get into another mess. She was tired of all this. She was tired in trying to get everything fine. She just wanted to leave all this and go far from all this mess but laksh wasn't ready to keep quiet. He wanted to prove ragini"s innocence.

Laksh was about to go out of room but ragini held his hand and stopped him.

Ragini:laksh plz I'm tired of all this. I'm tired of getting into this fights and all. I can't tolerate more. Plz leave all this and let me go. I'll go far from all of you. You all start a new life. Swara loves you and you.. you also love her so... She was speaking but was interrupted by him.

Laksh:ragini wait a second. I don't love her. I loved her that was my mistake but I can't do the same mistake again. I don't want her in my life at all and after all this I hate her more and more. So plz just throw this thought from your mind and secondly what you just said ? You will go far from all of us haa.. you mean to say you will leave me ragini. You will leave your husband.. you will break the promises we have made.. why?? For them... Who don't even deserve any sympathy from you still you want to sacrifice your whole life for them.. for that swara who is not worthy of it. Plz ragini stop it. Stop living for others. Atleast now think about yourself. About your life. Don't be so selfless that all take advantage of it. Think about your life now. Plz for god sake and don't try to stop me now. Im not going to listen to you.

Laksh was really angry but that was  not only his anger. He was hurt really hurt by the way his family behaved with ragini and felt guilty as ragini had to face alot because of his brother and he knew whatever ragini done was not only for her sister but for him also. she did that for him then how he will forgive himself for hurting her in the past.. for breaking her trust and her heart. He was in mixed emotions.

Ragini was also in same condition. she didn't knew how to react on laksh"s care for her. was it just because she is his friend or because she is his wife or may be he is doing this feeling sympathy for her. she doesn't wanted that but she wasn't  understanding how to react. His care always had a deep affect on her and from the time they got married he supported her in every way. She was falling for him more and more with his this acts which she doesn't wanted.

While she was lost in her thoughts she heard a shout and blinks her eyes getting shock as laksh went out of room and was shouting for all family members in the hall. She got scared for the situation which will be created by him now. She immediately went out of the room and found all the family members were in hall with laksh giving them angry looks. Even swara was there and just then gadodias enterd there as they wanted to talk about all that what happened in the last night. They wanted to know laksh"s decision. Dadi saw ragini and went near her asking her how is she while ragini gave her a small smile as she knew her Dadi was worried for her. Shekhar also looked at her but didn't talked to her which hurted her but she ignored it while sharmishtha was glaring  her.

Dp:why are you shouting laksh? What is the matter.? I don't want anymore drama here already your wife has done alot. He said angrily hinting about last night and ragini felt bad while Dadi and laksh got angry on dp but before they say anything ap spoke.

Ap:ji will you plz stop blaming ragini.? I alredy told  you it's laksh"s decision for whatever happened last night so now plz listen to him. She said feeling angry for the way ragini was getting blamed while dp was again shocked for the way ap was back answering him from last night. She never had this courage but now she was doing it and he didn't knew how? He got silent while laksh looked at ap feeling good that atleast his mother was supporting ragini.

Laksh:maa is right papa. Ragini is my wife so it's my decision how to behave with her and whatever you all did last night I didn't expected that. Seriously papa you.. the one who choosed ragini for me.. who was sure that she is perfect D.I.L. for this house.. you also thought that she can be wrong. He said to his father being angry.

Swara:why can't he think that laksh? She is also a human and she can also be wrong even you got to know the truth last night right then why are you shouting on your family.? You should shout on her in fact I think you should leave her and throw her out of your house. This is what she deserve. She is AHAAA...

Swara shouted in pain suddenly as she was pushed by laksh and falls on floor. Her head got hit and she shouted in pain and looked at laksh shocked while others also looked at him with same reaction but ragini got scared as she knew he was hell angry on swara. What if he will hurt her in his anger.? She ran down and stood near laksh to stop him but he wasn't ready to listen anything.

LAKSH:JUST SHUT UP YOU DAMN WOMEN. I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU SPOKE A WORD AGAIN.

He shouted in anger and all got flinch at his tone. Swara was hell scared looking at his red eyes and even ragini got scared seeing his this side.

Screen freezed on the three of them.
**********************************

So finally here is next part. Read vote and comment.

I can't be regular like before so I'm sorry for that. Just support the story if you like it plz.

Give your comments I'm waiting to know if you aren't getting bored with the story. Do tell me.

Bye bye guys. Take care.