part 6

Hi guys. I'm back with next part. Hope you all will like it. So lets start.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from mm. Dadi and ragini was in raglak room. They both were sitting on bed and was talking.

Dadi:laado is everything fine here.? What you said was really true.? Really you were crying because you missed me or something has happend..? Laado tell me.? That bangalan girl has  said you something.? Tell me.? She asked lots of questions in worry.

Ragini:Dadi maa plz relax. I was really missing you. Everything is fine here. You don't worry. She said with a fake smile as she knew very well her Dadi will not leave swara if she gets to know about her behaviour and it will create big issue in the house too. She doesn't wanted everyone to get upset already everything is difficult for them.

Dadi:ok laado as you are saying I'm believing you but laado if that bangalan girl do anything just tell me. Don't keep quite. She is nothing to you anymore understand. She said with haterd towards swara which ragini sensed and just nodded.

Dadi:laado I know all this is very difficult for you. The way your marriage had happend it's not easy to accept everything. I know this marriage is forcefull for you and that too I was the one who did it. I'm sorry laado but in that situation we don't have any other option. Whatever I did was for our family's reputation. You only think what would have happend if the baarat would have returned from our house without bride. People's would have taunt us for this life long. They wouldn't have let us live in peace. I know I'm being selfish but trust me laado I agreed for this marriage only because of ap ji. I know she will not let anything wrong happen with you. I'm sorry laado pls forgive your daadi maa for being selfish that time. She said with tears.

Ragini's eyes were also teary. Whatever happens she loves her daadi maa alot. May be she was always strickt towards her but in that too she can feel her love towards her. She can't see her daadi maa like this. She hugged her dadi and both were crying. Dadi was really worried about her laado. She knew this marriage is a big decision of her life which was taken by her in hurry but she also knew ragini can make it successfull if she wants. Ragini can win every ones Herat with her nature and can take place in the house and in her husband's life and heart.

"Scene shifts to office"

Laksh was in his cabin working with full concentration when adarsh enterd in his cabin with tiffins for lunch. He felt relieve and little bit happy that his little bro is trying to move on. He went near him and that's when laksh noticed him and smiled.

Laksh:adarsh Bhai what happend you here.? Any work.? He asked and adarsh smiled.

Adarsh:no work but it's time for lunch. Let's have it together. He said and that's when laksh realised its already afternoon.

Laksh:Bhai I will have it after some time na. I will just complete some more work. He said and again got busy in his laptop.

Adarsh:no lakah no more work now. First have your lunch then work. Common laksh don't be so workholic now. You have many days to complete this project. He said and placed his laptop aside and started opening Tiffin while laksh smiled.

Suddenly sanskar enterd in his cabin as he had some work with adarsh. Laksh's smile vanished as soon as he saw him and he looked away from him.

Sanskar:adarsh bhaiya vo bade papa was calling you. He had some work. He said while adarsh nodded without much interst.

Sanskar is also like laksh for adarsh. His little brother but whatever he did was also not right. They like or not but as swasan are living in house same sanskar has joined in office too. Dp agreed for he doesn't wanted any drama of sanskar working outside with some one else as sanskar's own company wasn't working anymore.