part 34

Hi guys. So the story reached 4k votes and I'm very happy but now votes are getting less. All the parts I have to post again and again then only its reaching votes. I don't like posting same part again and again so plz vote in first time only why are you not voting. If it's getting bored then tell me I'll try to finish it soon. Plz dont ignore this and tell me clearly. Thankyou to those who always supports. 😘😘😘 because of you guys it have reached 4k votes. Thankyou so much. 😘😘😘 so lets start with this new part.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the next morning. RagLak were sleeping in each others embrace. It has become a routine from some two days now as ragini always ends up in his arms in her sleep and he happily accepts it. They get peaceful sleep being with each other but ragini isn't aware of this ofcourse as from this two days he wakes up early and she would be sleeping alone in the bed but today she got shock when she wakes up and found herself in his arms. Sleeping over him...hugging him and he too was hugging her. Her eyes widen and mouth open. She being in shock immediatly sat up with a jerk making laksh also wake up from his sleep because of the sudden jerk.

Laksh:what happend ragini..? Why are you looking like you saw a ghost and woke up like this..? He asked lazily still being sleepy and his eyes half closed.

Ragini couldn't reply him. She was feeling so embrassed. Her cheeks were red and she wasn't looking at him at all. Laksh was confused with her behaviour and he sat up on bed rubbing his eyes and again asked her what happend..?

Ragini:I'm sorry laksh. She said twisting her pallu in her hands looking down and laksh was now more confused. 

Laksh:but what you did..? I...I mean why are you asking sorry.? He asked frowning and she gulps as she wasn't getting any words to reply him.

Laksh:ragini plz calm down and tell me what happend suddenly..? You are scaring me. Plz tell me why are you looking tensed..? He asked being serious this time and she looked at him.

Ragini:vo...Vo...Vo...I...I...don't know.. I don't know how....how....but...but I...I was sleeping...I....I mean when I woke up I found out that I....I was sleeping near you. She said still feeling awkward and so much shy to even say that.

Laksh:offo ragini we sleep near each other on bed daily. What is new in that..? He said causally not getting her words and she shook her head.

Ragini:no laksh I mean...ummm... leave it nothing. She Said trying to just leave that matter and she was about to go but laksh hold her hand.

Laksh:no ragini now you can't leave. Tell me clearly. Don't create suspence ok. Now I'm curious to know why you asked me sorry. What is the matter. If you won't tell me my day will get ruined. I'll think about this only all the time. So now tell me. He demanded and she was stucked with his stubbornness.

Ragini:vo actually laksh I don't know how..? I mean I think...in...in my sleep I....I....I....came..... over.... you. Im sorry. She said stammering and just looked away from him. She was all red while laksh was just cool.

Laksh:oh...ok. what is big deal in that..? It happens daily. He said causally and again laid on bed but sat up with a jerk as she shouted.

Ragini:WHATTTT!!!!! she was shocked like anything. Her eyes widen. Laksh looked at her and seeing her expressions he too widen his eyes and gulps realising what he just said and what impact it has on ragini. He curshed himself for his loose tounge while ragini was giving him the most shocked expressions.