part 22

Hello guys. I know after longggg time I'm posting this but was busy so couldn't post. Sorry 🙅 but here is the new part. Read and enjoy. 😉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from the party hall. Laksh was standing there with wide eyes as he found ragini on the dance floor. Boys were drooling over her which made him hell angry. He glared them and suddenly music started playing. Laksh looked around then his eyes falls on the d.j. Who was playing song. He was about to go near him but Omi held his hand and made him looked at the dance floor. Omi too was looking there with open mouth and when laksh looked there. His eyes popped out and mouth hung open as he found ragini started dancing on the song in drunken affect.

"Ho Dil dhadkaye..hey..hey..
Arrey sitti bajaye..hey..hey..
Haye dil dhadkaye..sitti bajaye..
Beech sadak pe nakhre dikhaye saare, ho karke ishare..
Ho ladki aan...aan...aan..
Ho ladki aan..aan..aan.."

(As the song started playing boys started dancing with ragini while she was in centre totally drunk)

"Oh ladki aankh marey..
Aankh marey...
Oh ladki aankh marey..
Aankh marey.."

(Ragini winked in drunken state not at anyone but she was just doing the steps of the song and boys were enjoying and was dancing)

But some one was hell shock and that was ofcourse laksh. He just couldn't believe it's really ragini who is standing infront of him. His jaw dropped seeing her like that but then his eyes travelled on those boys who were surrounded ragini. He felt burning inside him. It was like salt on wounds. Already boys were behind her from the time they enterd in party and now this. He fisted his hand and littrely ran near dance floor. He pushed all the boys from dance floor. Mostly stumbled and fall because of his push which was hard in anger. All the boys were now standing little far and only raglak were on dance floor. Ragini wasn't affected by anything. She was just dancing like lost in her own world. Laksh came near her and tried to stop her.

Laksh:ragini what are you doing.? Common lets go home. You are not in your sence. Come. He said and held her arm and started taking her down from stage but she jerked his hand.

Ragini:no I want to dance. You leave. I'm not mad..you are mad. How dare you call me nonscence. She complains in drunken tone and he stands there shocked at the way she talked with him.

Ragini again went on the stage and started dancing. Laksh was littrely shocked. He again went near her and tried to take her from there some how but she didn't listen.

Ragini:what are you doing.? Don't follow me. She said as he again hold her hand.

"Jahaan jahaan jaun...
Mere piche piche aye...
Gali gali ke aashiq..
Dono mera hona chahe"

(Ragini sings along with the song playing while pointing on laksh who was following her every where and was trying to control her but she wasn't listening at all. Laksh was just numb with her acts. She kept dancing on song)

Laksh:abbeyyy Teri to. Music band kar d.j. ke bacche. He finally shouts not understanding how to stop ragini.

Laksh went near d.j. angrily and stops the music and took breath in relief but then glared the d.j. Who didn't even understood his fault.