part 16

Hello guys as votes reached 80 im posting this so enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

It was morning. Laksh was sleeping in his room when ap enterd and woke him.

Laksh:ragini plz let me sleep for some more time. He said in sleepy voice with closed eyes. Ap smiled looking at him.

Ap:I'm not ragini. now you wake up other wise you will get late for office. She said and shaked him and he finally opend his eyes and sat on bed rubbing his eyes.

Laksh:what maa.? Daily office...office...office. I don't understand how papa don't get bored.? He said making faces and ap laughed.

Ap:you again started laksh. Just 2 days before you were getting so happy. She said.

Laksh:yaa but daily yaar and I have to wake up early also. He said yawning.

Ap:stop your drama when ragini was here there was no need to wake you also and now see. I think ragini is only one who can handle you. She said like complaining and hearing that laksh smiled a little.

Ap:now go and take bath. I will place all your things on bed only other wise you will again start drama like yesterday. She said and made him come out of bed holding his hand while he lazily went in washroom.

After some time laksh was ready and was placing some files in his office bag that's when he noticed one file missing and he started searching here and there. While he was busy swara passed from his room and found him searching something. She stopped near room door.

Swara:laksh do you need any help.? Tell me i will help you. Any way i was the only one suppose to do all this for you If that ragini wouldn't have got married to you. She said last line angrily. Laksh frown his eyebrows looking at her.

Laksh:you are right actually you were suppose to do all this but not because ragini got married to me but because i got married to her. It was my decision and you know what I'm glad that she is my wife. He said glaring her for again speaking against ragini while swara looked away from him because of his glares.

Laksh:and about the help then ya i need help. He said while coming towards her. Swara smiled listening that. She wanted this...his attention.

Laksh:you can help me by staying out of my site. He said last line with anger making her shock and this wasn't enough that he just closed the door on her face and she winched in pain as the door hits on her nose and it becomes red. She gritted her teeths and left from there stamping her feet.

Inside the room laksh made an irritated face and closed his eyes to calm down his anger.

Swara came in her room angrily and sat on bed. Sanskar was also in room and noticed her anger.

Sanskar:what happend.? Why are you angry.? He asked confusedly.

Swara:laksh isn't giving me any heed. Don't know what had happend to him. He isn't listening me. He isn't even ready to look at me also. She said angrily.

Sanskar:then what is the need of going close to him. you are here to prove your self then do it na. Till when we will act like this? He asked.

Swara:so what do you want.? I should leave him. He was going to be my husband. She shouts and he sigh.

Sanskar:yes swara. He was but now he is ragini's husband and I...i feel laksh is moving on with her. He said hesitatedly and swara looked at him shocked.