part 29

Hi guys. Actually it's a special day for me. 3rd september.Why do you know..? Actually it's birthday of my first ever and veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy special friend on watty but the sad part is she is not on watty now. She left watty 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. I just miss her so much. My sweetu. It's her birthday today and I can't even wish her 😢. But still this part is dedicated to her. Infact  this story before starting it I had discussed it with her and she only told me to go further with this story. I so wish she could have read this. 😔😔 but she couldn't and more than this I miss her being with me at every problem, every happiness and every situation. I just miss her so much 😢😢😢.

"Happy birthday sweetu. I prey you get all the happiness,health and success. Your dreams you achieve them and also I pray you come back and I can meet you. I love you❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤"

Guys Sorry for this long msg. You all read the part and enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from mm from where we can hear the laughing sounds. All were laughing like mad while swara was fuming in anger. She felt insulted and glared all of them who were laughing.

Sanskar:swara what is this..? Is this any circus going on here that you are roaming around being a joker. Hahaha he said and laughed while others too joined him.

Swara:sanskar just shut up. She shouted angrily and all got silent but in next second again all were laughing. Swara stamps her foot and again shouted.

Swara:just stop it all of you. I don't know how this happend..? My face... my beautiful face.... she said as she touched her face with her hands making crying face.

Laksh who was standing looking at the drama suddenly smirked looking at her and rememberd something.

"Flash back"

Previous day at dining table laksh noticed swara smirking looking at raglak and he got suspecious on her. He then went in his room.

Laksh:why was she looking us like that..? What is going on in her mind.? I'm sure she had done something. Even when I said about the trip to all she was poking her nose in that. She doesn't wanted me and ragini to go out....maybe to stop us she had done something but what.? What she would have done..? He thought as he was roaming here and there in the room. His leg suddenly hits on dressing table and a cream box falls on his leg.

Laksh:oy maa. Stupid dressing table and this cream. He shouted as he got hit two times on his leg and was hurt. He bent down to take the cream box from floor and was about to stood up when his eyes fall on some thing under dressing table. He looked at it and it was another cream looking same like the previous one. Laksh took that also and was about to place both on dressing table when ragini enterd in room.

She found laksh standing near dressing table and her eyes fall on creams in his hand. She frowned her eyebrows and came inside.

Ragini:laksh this is my face cream. What are you doing with it.? She said as she stood near him.

Ragini:but how is this two box here.? I had only one. She said confusedly and laksh started getting suspecious on it but ragini shrugged it and went near bed.

Ragini:anyway laksh leave it. Let's  sleep now. You have to wake up early na tomorrow. Our flight is early na. She said as she started setting bed properly and laksh looked at her and went near bed. He nodded at her but was still thinking about the cream.