part 47

Hello guys. I'm back after long time i know. So sorry for being late. Hope you all are still interested in the story and will support like before.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene starts from mm. Ragini was roaming here and there in the room. She was very tensed thinking about laksh and she couldn't even contact him as his phone was switched off. She was feeling scared thinking about him. She finally thought to ask some one from family members. May be they don't give proper reply but she wanted to knew about laksh at any cost. She decided it and went near door and was shocked and surprised as soon as she opend the door.

Laksh was standing in front of her. Her lips broke into a smile and her face got the reilef seeing him all fit and fine but her face fell seeing his blank face and he was wearing the same shirt of last night which has blood. It made her remember the scary night and tears rolled down from her eyes.

Laksh started to get inside the room while ragini took back steps. She was looking down and her face was showing the pain as laksh"s silence was killing her but she didn't said anything.

Laksh suddenly came near her and she looked at him confused. He held her shoulders while looking in her eyes and she was shocked. Laksh started coming closer and ragini got nervous. Her heart beats raised with the closeness and even she got tensed and shocked with his behaviour.

Ragini:laksh... Laksh.. What.. What are you doing..?? She was fumbling while talking and trying to go away but laksh held her hand.

Laksh:what happend ragini? Why are you behaving like this? You love me right.. You did so much to get me now when I'm getting close why are you going away? He said while holding her close and she was trying to get out of his grip.

Ragini:laksh... Laksh.. Plz.. Plz laksh.. Don't behave like this. She littrely was pleading as she wasn't feeling good by all this. She pushed him a little and tried to go but laksh again held her.

Laksh:why ragini? What happend? Are you feeling shy or are you running away from me?? But.. But why will you run away from me?? You love me.. You wanted me then what is the problem? He asked while back hugging her. She looked at him while he was staring in her eyes making her feel numb. She suddenly pushed him and looked at him with tear filled eyes while laksh was giving blank expressions.

Ragini was crying while laksh was coming near her. She was taking back steps

Laksh:what happend ragini? This is what you wanted right. You wanted me. Now why you want to stay away from me.?

Ragini:plz laksh.. She was pleading him while he wasn't in a mood to listen her.

She was crying. Laksh pulled her towards himself and started coming closer to her while she was crying and trying to get out of his grip.

Ragini:laksh plz stop it.. Plz laksh.. She was crying and pleading while laksh was trying to kiss her. She turned her face away from him while crying and suddenly she pushed him hard. He stumbled but managed to stand and looked at her while she was looking angry.

Ragini:stop it laksh. I don't want all this. I can never ever think this low. I know you don't love me and I'll never think of coming closer to you. I don't want this. Plz stay away from me. She shouted and falls on her knees while crying. Laksh who was having no expressions till now chuckled and went near her and sat besides her. She tried to get up being scared but he held her hand and made her sit.

Laksh:relax.i won't do anything. Even I can't think some thing like this ragini. This was all just an act. I was trying to know the truth and by pushing me away you proved there is some thing else. Whatever swara said and you accepted isn't truth. Now tell me ragini what is the truth? If you have tried to kill swara to get me then why now you didn't let me come close to you ragini?? I know you are hiding some thing. Tell me the truth ragini. He said actually ordered while looking at her who was staring him being shocked.