part 7

Hi guys. I know I'm very late. I'm really sorry guys but I didn't got time to write but finally here is the next part. Hope you all will like it. Let's start.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Scene starts from laksh and sanskar.

Sanskar:she tried to kill some one laksh. Can't you understand by this how much evil she is.? He shouts in anger but next second he shouts in pain aha...

Sanskar falls on floor with thud. He got hell shock. His lips side was bleeding. He looked at laksh who was standing infront of him with rage and blood shot eyes. He was angry like anything. His blood boils as soon as sanskar maintained ragini with those names and he punched him hard.

Laksh:how dare you to say something like this about her..? How dare you.? She is my wife... my best friend. I won't hear a single thing against her. How many times I have to tell you this..? Stop your noncence sanskar. You have crossed all your limits. I'm controlling on my anger other wise I don't know what I would have done with you for this.? He shouts in full rage that sanskar flinched in his tone.

He was giving sanskar death glares. Ragini who is the most innocent girl in the world for him. For that ragini sanskar was using those words which he can never ever imagine in his night mare too even he can't hear this words then how dare sanskar speaks like this about ragini. This was just unbearable for him.

Sanskar:laksh you are not understanding. See I know you believe ragini alot. You can't believe that she can try to harm some one or do something wrong but this is the truth. Infact I'm not saying she was wrong but it was me who made her like that. I was the one who mainuplated her. I know it was my fault but then she has become mad in your love laksh. She isn't ready to accept her mistakes. She crossed all limits just to get you and to break your and swara's marriage she tried to kill swara. He again said calmly trying to make laksh understand but he was just getting more and more angry by his every word. He wasn't ready to believe a word against ragini.

Laksh:sanskar just stop your drama. I don't want to hear anything can't you understand this.? Whatever you say or do I won't believe you ever. Just leave my way. He said being really frustated and angry.

Laksh tried to go out of the cabin but sanskar again stopped him. Laksh was giving him death glares. He gritted his teeths and looked at sanskar.

Sanskar:laksh pls try to understand why are you believing ragini blindly.? See swara is trying to get some proofs against her but ragini is very smart. She Won't let us have any proofs against her easily that's why I'm telling you all this. Plz believe swara once. She is innocent. He again said and laksh was getting so much irritated by him.

Laksh:ok so swara is innocent. She didn't ran away from marriage right.? It was ragini who did all this then why swara didn't said me all this.? Why she didn't came back to me.? Why she got married to you.? What was the need of this marriage sanskar.? If she was right then she should have told everyone the truth. If she loved me then why she got married to you dammit.? He shouts.

Sanskar:no laksh you are getting her wrong. This marriage is fa.. He was about to say but suddenly his phone started ringing. He looked at his phone and found swara calling.

Laksh:keep your fake story's with you only sanskar. I'm saying you last time stay away from me and ragini. I don't want to hear anything understand. He shouts with anger and left from there while sanskar looked on.