part 56

Hi guys sorry again for being late but here is next part. Let's start.
~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Scene starts from baadi. All were standing in gadodia house. Dadi was inside the room. She was unconscious and all were tensed for her. They called doctor and were waiting for him.

Dida:look.. Look ragini because of you today your dadi is in this condition. How you become so selfish? You are trying to ruin my swara"s life but even you won't be happy by all this. Just tell me where is my swara? Tell what you have done with her? Why are you doing all this? You won't get anything by this. Just tell me where is swara? She again started to shout on ragini and blame her while others were getting irritated by all this. They can't believe what dida was saying but even were confused why dida will lie and were getting frustated with all the problems together.

Ragini:dida plz you are mistaking me. I haven't done anything with swara and I don't know where is she? But you are right I'm the reason for dadi maas this condition. This is all happening because of me. I'm so unlucky I never get anything and can't give anyone happiness. Today dadi maa is also suffering because of me. I'm reason for everyone's problem. She said while crying for her dadi.

She was fed up with everything. As much as she was trying to make everything fine things were getting more complicated for her. She just acted to be with sanskar but that made dida against her and finally when she was feeling everything will get fine suddenly swara got missing and that was less tension for her that now dida started to blame her but most tensed thing was her dadi"s health for her now and she felt her self responsible for everything. It was good if she didn't got involved with sanskar and had told laksh and his family about him atleast she wouldn't have got mistaken by dida and all this wouldn't have Happened. She was just getting more and more problems. Her thoughts got broken by laksh who finally spoke as he too was fed up.

Laksh:dida plz will you stop it now.? Do you even know What are you speaking ? Do you think anyone can believe that ragini had done some thing with swara and why will she do it? I don't know where is swara but I know very well that ragini isn't connected with all this. Ragini can never do anything wrong so plz stop it now and about swara then we need to find her there is no meaning in talking and fighting here so plz..  He said to dida making her more angry as laksh was taking ragini"s side which she didn't liked and was about to speak but was intrupted by sujhata.

Sujhata:what is the need to find swara laksh. I think she eloped from mandap. She ran away from this marriage. She said shocking all and ap told her to be quite but she didn't stopped.

Sujhata:what jiji.. I'm not wrong. You only tell me how she suddenly got missed from her own marriage. You know na she never liked our house"s rules and all. She always had problem with our rules. She always went against it. She think we are old fashioned then may be she left from mandap thinking that she can't be happy in our house with all rules after all she was too modern to be in our house. She said trying to ruin the situation more to trouble dp while ragini looked at her. She got angry on her as she knew why she was saying all that.

Ragini:chachi ji plz why are you speaking against swara? And if she had problem with your house and all then why will she even accept to marry laksh? Don't blame swara without any reason. She said to her angrily while sujhata was about to reply her but was stopped by laksh.

Laksh:chachi plz stop it now. I don't know who is right and who is wrong? First dida is blaming ragini now you are blaming swara. Just stop all this. We all don't know what happened and what is the truth? If swara really eloped from mandap then i don't want to have any relation with her and if not then let's wait to know the truth but for now just stop blaming each other. I'm already fed up with everything so plz for God sake stop it. He said feeling more and more frustated but inside he was hurt with everything happening. First he got to know about sanskar then swaras sudden missing then ragini getting blamed and now dadis this health everything was going wrong. He just couldn't understand anything.

All looked at him feeling bad for him as they knew he was in a bad condition. Ragini was just crying silently as her condition was not less than him. Even she was feeling hurt and more than that guilty and was blaming herself for not telling all about sanskars truth before. All were quite just then doctor arrived and they took him inside the room where dadi was lying on bed with her hand on her chest as she was feeling pain. She got her conscious but was in pain. Ragini sat besides her with tears in her eyes and immediately told doctor to check dadi but all got shocked when dadi denied for any medicine.

Dadi:i don't want any doctor. Just leave. She said in pain.

Ragini:dadi maa what are you speaking? If you won't be treated by doctor then how will you get fine. She said trying to convince dadi.

Dadi:I don't want to get fine. I can't bear all this. I can't see your life getting more miserable. Already you went through a lot and now this. I'm very bad. Im the reason for your pain. I only brought this laksh in your life and he gave you only pain. This laksh and that swara they snached your happiness and now when she got eloped from her own marriage you are getting blamed. You have got only pain because of this two and I'm the one who brought this laksh in our life's. What will happen to your life now? I can't see you in more pain. Your life is getting ruined and I can't do anything. I'm sorry laado.. I'm sorry.. She said as tears rolled down from her eyes and she just cried out of pain.

Ragini hugged her dadi and started crying and consoling her telling her she has nothing against her. She don't feel she is the reason for anything. She tried to convince her but dadi wasn't listening.

Laksh:dadi maa plz don't be stubborn. Your health is getting bad plz let doctor do his work. You plz don't worry about all this. Everything will get fine. Even ragini will get her happiness. I won't let anything wrong happen with her. Plz try to understand. He also tried to convince her but she looked at him angrily.

Dadi:what you said you will not let ragini get hurt. Then what you have done till now.? And what will you do to make everything fine.? You and that bangalan had ruined my laado"s life now what more you will do? Just because of you she is facing all this. You never thought about her. You are a selfish person. Now tell me who will hold her hand after all this? That bangalan ran away and it will affect my laados life also. Already her broken relation was a problem and now this. Now tell me what you can do haa tell me??  She spoke in anger and laksh was numb for a second as he can now imagine how much he had hurted ragini and felt he is the reason for her pain.

Ap:I have a solution for this problems kaki saa. You are right laksh has done a big mistake. He is the reason for ragini"s ruined life. Ragini always gives happiness to all and she also deserve that. You are worried for your laado right then don't worry nothing wrong will happen with her. I will accept her for my son. I will make her my daughter in law. If you agree then I want laksh and ragini get married in this mandap today.  She said after a long silence and her last sentence gave everyone a big shock. All were looking at her. Laksh and ragini were the most affected and shocked. Laksh looked towards ragini who also looked at him with same expressions.

Screen freezed on them.
************************************
Ok Im sorry again guys. I know I'm very very irregular. I'm trying to post but not getting time.

I hope this part was good and the story isn't getting bored.

Plz do tell me if you are liking it.

Vote and comment plz. Bye bye. Take care.