Photographer: Part 2

By UniquelyScarred

The Official Sequel To "Photographer" More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
~The Final Chapter~
*NEW BOOK ALERT*

Chapter: 38

187 17 36
By UniquelyScarred

<Tyga's P.O.V>

Me and Tiana headed over to the police station where they were holding Aaron. When we got there,there was a huge commotion and we went to check and see what was going on. I seen an officer that I knew and I walked up to him to see if he knew what was happening.

"Aye Johnathan whats going on in here?" I asked.

Officer John responded "The guy we took in last night killed himself in one of the holding cells"

"Aaron Samuels?"

He nodded "Yeah, I guess he couldn't take the guilt. So he took the sheets off the bed and tied it around the barred window then he tied the other end around his neck...."

Then Tiana finished his sentence "He hung himself"

Officer John continued "Yeah...it's a damn shame, they're removing his body from the cell right now. They're bout to take him to the morgue"

I sighed "Thanks for the information, let's go Ti"

Me and Tiana left the building and went back to the car.

"FUCK!" I yelled while punching the steering wheel.

"Michael it's gonna be fine at least he's already dead, that was less work for us"

I looked at her and sighed "This nigga really took the easy way out, that's not fair"

"There's nothing that we can do now" She shrugged.

"You don't know how bad I wanted to hurt that nigga Ti, it's getting me frustrated because I can't even let my anger out like how I wanted to."

She grabbed my hand and spoke "Just chill out, besides you have other things to worry about. You still have to think about how you're gonna get custody of Mya"

I sighed "You right...I'm just so hurt Ti, I lost my girl and my child."

Tiana leaned over and hugged me "It's gonna be ok bro, Pain takes time to heal but I promise you're gonna be fine"

We broke the hug and a tear rolled down my face "Thank you Tiana"

"No problem, besides remember I'm always gonna be there for you" She said wiping my tears.

I looked into her eyes then I leaned in and kissed her lips. She kissed back for a second but then she pulled away quickly.

"I-I'm so sorry Tiana, I didn't mean to"

She sighed "Please take me home"

"But Ti"

"Take Me Home Michael!" She said elevating her voice.

I turned away from her and sighed. I honestly didn't mean to do that I was just caught in the moment.
I put the key in the ignition and started the car. Then I drove back to her house.

~15 minutes later~

We arrived to her house and I parked in the front. I turned to her and noticed she was staring out of the window.

"Tiana I'm truly sorry, I promise I never meant to kiss you I'm just vulnerable right now and my emotions took over. You can tell Chris everything that happened, both of y'all can cut me off. Y'all won't ever have to see me again I promise"

Tiana looked at me and unbuckled her seatbelt "Its ok...it was just an accident right?"

I nodded "I promise it was Ti"

"I accept your apology"

As she was about to open the door I stopped her "Ti Wait!"

"Yeah?"

"Why did you kiss me back?"

She looked at me then she leaned over and pecked my lips "See you later Michael"

After that Tiana hopped out of the car and walked inside the house. Now I was having mixed feelings, Did I really have growing feelings for Tiana or was it just my vulnerability?

I drove off and headed straight to the morgue...

<Chris P.O.V>

After I got something to eat from McDonald's I decided to call Tyga to see what him and Tiana was up to. I know they had to be bored without a nigga so I decided to check up on them.

[Phone Convo]

Tyga-Yooo

Chris-Whats good bro what you and Tiana up to? Did y'all kill Aaron yet or what?

Tyga- Nah this nigga killed himself

Chris- Damn nigga decided to take the easy way out.

Tyga- Yeah... but look I'm on my way to the morgue so I'll call you back.

Chris-The morgue? What for?

Tyga- To make sure he's really dead.

Chris-....Oh okay well where's Tiana put her on the phone.

Tyga-I dropped her off at your crib

Chris-Why what happened?

Tyga-Nothing,I just told her that I wanted to be alone right now... I'm still grieving

Chris-Damn ok, well stay strong my nigga I'll call you back

Tyga- Aight cool

[End of Convo]

"Well I guess me and you are going back home to see mommy" I said to the baby as I was driving back home.

A few minutes later we got to the house and I smelled food from the kitchen.

I walked towards the kitchen and saw Tiana cooking.

She looked up at me and smiled "Hey baby"

"Baby why you ain't tell me you was cooking? I just left McDonald's"

"Aww baby I wanted to surprise you before you got home but you got here early. Weren't you just at the park?"

I sighed "Yeah but shit went left and me and the baby left"

"What happened?"

"Remember that nigga Daniel from Tyga's son birthday party?"

She nodded "Yeah"

"Tell me why I had a whole argument with this nigga because his ugly ass daughter wanted to go on the swing that me and Marcell was on"

"Baby....y'all argued over a swing?"

I shook my head "Nah I can care less about a damn swing, I was arguing with that nigga because he called you out of your name, then some lady stepped in being nosy as fuck so I just left"

"Aww you were sticking up for little ole me?"

"Hell yeah, I'm not gonna let no nigga disrespect my wife"

Tiana's eyes lit up and she smiled "Wife?"

"Yes my wife" I said while kissing Tiana on her lips.

"I love you Chris"

I smiled "I love you too babygirl"

"So Tyg-"

I cut her off "I know babe he told me that he dropped you off early"

"...Yeah,did he tell you why?"

"Yeah he said that he had to go to the morgue or some shit like that"

She smiled "Oh ok...well the food is gonna be done in a little while ok?"

"Alright just call me when you're done I'm finna go upstairs and watch tv with the baby"

"Ok"

I left the kitchen and went upstairs to the room with the baby. I laid him on the bed real quick while I took my shoes off then I lifted him up and had him lay next to me.

I turned the tv on and put on some cartoons then I just sat and watched with him.

My mind began to wander and I started to think about Lydia. For some reason I couldn't get her out of my mind.
I started to regret not taking her number but then again I remembered that I got Tiana.

Besides I'd be a fool to cheat on her knowing that she's loyal to me.

~Back At The Morgue~

<Aaron's P.O.V>

I had a plan to get off scott-free, I'd fake my death and when I get to the morgue Id just sneak off. I felt my body get laid out on a cold operation table which sent chills up my spine. As the mortician was about to cut into me I heard another person come in.

"I'll take it from here Carter" I heard a voice say form a short distance.

The voice sounded all too familiar.

"Stevenson you cant be here"

"I was sent here to examine the body Carter, now can you please exit the room while I cry in grief? This is my cousin"

"Oh gee I'm sorry, go ahead and take your time. I'll be back in 5"

I heard the mortician leave the room and then that's when I heard footsteps coming towards me.

I began to hear a sinisterly laugh come closer and closer "You not fooling nobody Aaron open your eyes"

I opened my eyes to see Maliah's lover hovering over my head.

"Michael?"

He smirked "We got 5 minutes, how do you wanna spend this time?"

"You can let me leave"

"Why would I let a dead man leave a morgue? You're dead remember?"

"Just let me go man, we can just forget about this whole thing"

He thought to himself "Tell you what, I'll let you go...just tell me what happened last night"

I sighed and began to tell him everything

{Flashback:

After me and Maliah left the restaurant we both picked up our daughter from her grandmothers house and drove straight home.

When we arrived I picked my daughter up and brought her to her room.

"Babygirl go and play with your toys ok? Me and mommy are gonna talk"

She nodded and smiled innocently "Ok daddy, can you turn the tv on?"

"Sure babygirl" I smiled back.

I turned on the tv and then I left her room shutting the door all the way.

I walked downstairs to the dining room where I seen Maliah sitting at the table.

She looked up at me in fear "Baby I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-"

I slapped her hard across her face cutting her off from her sentence.

"Do You Think I'm A Fucking Joke Liah?! You Hoe Around And Fuck Other Niggas! Then You Have The Audacity To Be Carrying Another Man's Child!"

Maliah cried out "Baby I'm so sorry I love you"

I grabbed her hair and started punching her in her face. She tried to scream but I didn't let her.

I pulled her to the floor and started kicking her stomach "Sorry?! Bitch Imma Kill You And This Baby!"

"Please Stop!"

"You yelling at me?"

She tried to shake her head no. I stormed off and went to our bedroom and grabbed the gun from under the bed.
When I got it I made sure the bullets were inside then I walked out the room.

My daughter walked out her room and I hid the gun behind my back.

"Daddy why are you and mommy yelling?"

I kneeled down and caressed her hair "Me and mommy are just playing a game"

"Okay"

I kissed her forehead and smiled "I love you, now go back in your room ok?"

She smiled "Okay daddy"

She walked back in her room and closed her door.
When I headed back downstairs I saw her crawling to the front door.

"Where the fuck you think you're going? You're gonna leave me AGAIN?!" I yelled.

Maliah cried "Please just let me go"

I grabbed her hair and pulled her to the middle of the floor.

"I gave you my love, my house, and a child but you still wanna leave me?"

I pointed the gun at her.

"Aaron Please!" She said crying.

"Say you love me"

She shook her head "I don't, I can't love someone who hurts me everyday"

My heart broke and my rage began to take over.

"Tell Me That You Love Me!"

"I don-"

I cut her off by shooting her several times in the head.

Then I heard a squeal behind me "Daddy! Why Did You Hurt Mommy!"

I turned around to see my daughter Mya standing on the staircase on the verge of crying.
I tried to walk up to her but she was too afraid of me.

"Babygirl come here"

She began to back up and cry "No daddy, you're a monster"

"Babygirl I'm sorry just come here please"

Mya ran up to her room and locked the door.

I regretted doing that in front of my child but I didn't know she was there watching the whole time.

I'm guessing the neighbors heard all the commotion and called the cops.

{End Of Flashback}

"I honestly feel bad that my daughter had to see that"

Tyga looked at his phone and spoke "You got any last words?"

"Huh?"

Tyga pulled out a needle from his pocket that was filled with some type of liquid.

He took the cap off the needle and smiled "Goodbye Aaron"

___________________________

S/o to Mizz_Mocha for giving me an incredible idea for this Chapter. If it wasn't for her then this Chapter wouldn't have been what it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-How do you feel about Tyga and Tiana?

-Do you think both Tiana and Chris will start to hide their skeletons in the closet after being led to temptation?

-How do you feel about Aaron?

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 104 19
217K 14.7K 187
Sequel to Talent
3.8K 144 38
Is it really picture perfect??Shes been hurt so many times what happens when she meet a painter will she make him earn it and will he put in the effo...
751K 13.5K 30
Book 2 of the Trey Songz Fanficition