Tomorrow Never Dies (Zombie A...

By idiotsthatband_

"We won't survive, Luke! We lost our family! Those zombies took them from us!" Michael shouted frustratedly t... More

Before Anything
Day One (Part 2)
Day One (Part 3)
Day Two (Part 1)
Day Two (Part 2)
Day Two (Part 3)
Day Two (Part 4)
Day Three (part 1)
Day Three (Part 2)
Day Three (Part 3)
Day Three (Part 4)
Day Four (Part 1)
Day Four (Part 2)
Day Four (Part 3)
Day Four (Part 4)
Day Five (Part 1)
Day Five (Part 2)
Day Five (Part 3)
Day Five (Part 4)
Day Six (Part 1)
Day Six (Part 2)
Day Six (Part 3)
Day Six (Part 4)
Day Seven (Part 1)
Day Seven (Part 2)
Day Seven (Part 3)
Day Eight (Part 1)
Day Eight (Part 2)
Day Eight (Part 3)
Day Nine (Part 1)
Day Nine (Part 2)
Day Nine (Part 3)
Day Nine (Part 4)
Day Ten (Part 1)
Day Ten (Part 2)
Day Ten (Part 3)
Day Ten (Part 4)
Day Eleven (Part 1)
Day Eleven (Part 2)
Day Eleven (Part 3)
Day Eleven (Part 4)
Day Twelve (Part 1)
Day Twelve (Part 2)
CHARACTER ASK
Epilogue
Author's note
ANSWERS
SORRY

Day One (Part 1)

4.3K 110 90
By idiotsthatband_

It was a calming afternoon and a beautiful day for graduators. They finally graduated from high school and tonight they will attend a graduation after party.

There were these four girls that, well, they weren't those popular girls in school, they're just ordinary girls who just wanted to have fun and live their lives. They're in the same room right now putting on their outfits for the party.

These girls are Nathalie, Sylvia, Joy, and Grace. They didn't want to look slutty like every other girls in their school because they didn't really think they have great bodies. So for tonight, they just put on casual outfits like plaids, crop top, or t-shirt. But of course they added other things like denims, ripped jeans, and beanies so they would look a bit stylish.

"Grace, what time is it?" asked Sylvia to Grace who's laying on Sylvia's bed typing on her phone. Grace looked at the time on her phone and then answered, "five thirty pm."

Sylvia nodded then she joined Grace on the bed. The four of them were on the bed just laying after they finished putting on make ups and clothes.

"GUYS!" Grace suddenly shouted making everyone sat up and now they're looking at Grace with wide eyes because they were so shocked.

"Jack, just texted me asking where I am right now, what should I do?" Grace said so fast.

"Jack? You mean...Jack Gilinsky?" asked Nathalie and Grace nodded.

All the girls then moved closer to her and read the text. After that, they screamed together.

Jack is a male hottie in their school and Grace had a crush on him since they got paired in a school project. And what a surprise because it seemed like he likes Grace too.

"I'll just tell him I'm in your house right now, Syl," Grace said as she started typing on her phone. After that, Grace just smiled so wide and all the girls started laughing at her funny expression.

"Where are those dorks? They should've been here ten minutes ago," Joy said suddenly and after she said that, they heard a beep from outside the house and no longer after that, they heard boys' voices. And in that exact moment, they knew that those were the 'dorks' they're waiting for.

All of them then looked out Sylvia's window and they saw four guys standing beside a pick up truck. And because Sylvia's room was on the second floor, they had to look up so they could see the girls clearly.

Those boys were Luke, Michael, Calum and one stranger that the girls didn't know.

"Hi, girls!" shouted Michael with his cute smile followed by Calum who's pulling up his shirt (not pulling it off) showing his chest.

"Ew, cover your body, Calum," Joy shouted feeling disgusted and Calum just laughed loudly at her.

"Finally you're here, boys," said Nathalie after.

"Sorry, we're late. But we're here now," Calum shouted.

"Where were you 10 minutes ago?" Sylvia added.

"We were on our way, babe," a blonde haired one named Luke said and he gave Sylvia a wink. Sylvia then rolled her eyes, "don't call me that," she groaned.

They then looked at a guy who's leaning back on the truck wearing a black singlet and a leather jacket, with that messy hair on his head. He seemed cold and mysterious but the girls thought he was hot.

"Is that Ashton? They didn't tell us that he's so damn hot," said Joy after she checked that guy out. Luke, Michael, and Calum said that they wanted the girls to meet their new friend, Ashton, but they never got the chance and maybe tonight is the night when they will know this guy.

"Come down, girls. We need to go," said Michael. The girls nodded then they started running down the stairs to outside the house. They met the guys then Luke introduced the girls to Ashton. They then found out that Ashton was actually a nice guy. He's very friendly and funny.

Michael realized that the girls started getting attached to Ashton, "let's go, girls," he said as he pulled Joy's hand and led her to the truck. They all got on the truck after Michael and Joy. Ashton, Calum, Michael, Joy, and Nathalie sat on a place where people usually used to carry things on a pick up truck. Luke and Sylvia will sit on the front seats and the problem was, Grace didn't get a place to sit because the truck was full.

"I'm bringing these boxes for the party," Luke said as he pointed at the boxes he brought.

"This truck still can fit three or four people if these boxes weren't here," Nathalie started counting the boxes.

"Ten boxes, Luke?" she added and Luke nodded. "Drinks for the party," Luke said quickly. Yes, he was told by the person who's holding the party to bring drinks.

They were trying to find out where should Grace sit when a car suddenly stopped right beside the truck. A black nice car, and need a few moments to realize who owned the car.

"Jack?" said Grace walking closer to the car and she saw Jack inside the car smiling at her. Grace's heart fluttered when he smiled at her.

"Need a ride?" Jack asked and then Grace looked at her friends. The girls nodded but the boys shook their heads telling that she had to deny the offer. Grace confused but she remembered that the truck was full so she nodded at Jack. She was about to opened the car door when a hand grabbed her hand hard and pulled her body back. Grace looked back and saw Calum holding her hand and his jaw clenched.

"She's coming with us. Not you. So good bye, mate," Calum pulled her to the truck and they got on the truck.

"Where should I sit, Cal?" said Grace and she's so pissed at Calum. She was this close to get closer to Jack and then Calum just stopped her.

"My lap. Just sit down already," Calum pulled Grace's waist down until she's sitting on Calum's lap. "We're good here. See you at the party, Jack," Calum shouted at Jack and then Jack just stared at him then to Grace. Grace mouthed 'sorry' to him and then Jack just nodded and smiled. After that, Jack drove off leaving them.

"Why did you do that?" Grace hit her best friend's chest hard with her elbow.

"Did you really think I will let you go with that guy? No, never," Calum rubbed his chest. Grace then folded her arms over her chest. Calum looked at her.

"And this crop top I bought for you would look ugly if he's walking beside you. Now, please don't be mad," Calum said again as he wrapped his strong arms around Grace's waist and he did a pouty face at her. He always did that whenever she's mad at him.

"Okay okay, stop that. And get your hands off me. Don't forget that you have a girlfriend," Grace chuckled and by that, Calum moved his arms to the sides of Grace's waist to hold her as Luke started to drive the truck so she won't fall.

They started heading to a friend's house where the party will be held.

"So, how did you know these idiots?" asked Ashton suddenly to a girl beside him, Nathalie. Nathalie a bit shocked when he suddenly started a conversation with her. She giggled when Ashton called Calum, Michael, and Luke, 'idiots'.

"Well, at first we were friends with Grace and she's actually Calum's best friend since they were three so she introduced us to him and then he introduced us the others. What about you?" Nathalie explained.

Ashton then cleared his throat, "well, I met Luke at the cinema," he replied. "And then we became friends and he introduced me to Calum and Michael," he continued. Nathalie nodded and smiled at him.

"And now I'm stuck with these idiots for the rest of my life," he added and Nathalie laughed.

"Dude, we heard that," Calum suddenly said. Ashton looked at him and then to Michael. Both of them were glaring at him. Ashton just shrugged and giggled.

"That's a bit offensive though," Michael spoke and then Joy laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" Michael turned to her and Joy just shook her head. "It's pretty funny, Mikey," Joy told him and Michael groaned then rolled his eyes.

"Sorry," Joy said as she poked Michael's cheek then pinched his cheek, "you know? You don't look attractive like usual when you're like this," she continued. Michael smiled and a bit blushing because actually Michael likes Joy a lot. Everybody can tell without him spoiling it. And it's really obvious that he loves when Joy touched him and it's clear that Joy actually thinks Michael is attractive..... except for this time when he's a bit pissed off.

Michael really wanted to tell Joy that he likes her but he didn't think that Joy feels the same way. They're close friends, very close friends, and that's why Michael was a bit scared to tell Joy the truth because he's afraid that Joy will see him as her friend only and not more.

"Aw, look Michael is blushing," Grace pointed at Michael and that made him blush even more.

"He totally likes you, Joy," Calum said loudly and Michael's eyes widened at him telling him to shut up and Joy just looked down and smiled. Her face started to get red so she covered her face with her hands.

"You guys are so cute," Nathalie continued.

Everyone paired Michael and Joy because they thought they will make a cute couple. They love to see Michael and Joy together and there will always be a time when they did a cute thing at each other but they will end up blushing.

"Can't believe you're not dating until now," Grace blurted and the others nodded.

"Please stop," Michael covered his face with his hands. The two of them were covering their faces and the others found that so cute so they said "aww" and then they laughed at them.

Sylvia heard their laughs so she looked at the mirror and saw her friends laughing and it looked like they're laughing at Michael and Joy. She saw Michael and Joy were doing the same thing so she chuckled.

"What?" Luke suddenly asked and Sylvia just shook her head but she was still looking at the mirror. And then she saw Ashton and Nathalie laughing and she smiled.

She looked straight to the road and then she started talking, "Ashton is cute," she spoke and Luke looked at her for a few seconds and then he looked straight again.

"Don't tell me you're crushing on him, Syl," Luke responded. Sylvia a bit shocked with what Luke just said.

"What? Of course I'm not. I just met him, Luke," she said quickly.

"Well, good then," Luke continued.

Sylvia then stared at Luke. What if she said she's crushing on Ashton? What will he do?

"What if I'm crushing on him?" she tested him. Luke glanced at her before saying, "you can't."

"Why? It won't be the end of the world though," Sylvia said jokingly.

"You can't because you're mine, babe," Luke smirked and Sylvia then slapped his arm.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that?" Sylvia asked and Luke just laughed.

"But seriously, you can't like him," Luke continued.

---

I might gonna edit the whole story here without changing the story line :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 9.2K 53
I never thought an anxiety attack could be the best thing to happen to me. Rankings: #1 AshtonIrwin #2 Ashton #1 5SOS #1 5secondsofsummer #2 CalumHoo...
814 89 30
~ DISCLAIMER ~ No matter if you're new to my story or if you've read it before, I want to put the disclaimer out there that this story contains matur...
351 16 10
You're Ashton's sister, the one of three siblings of world rockstar Ashton Irwin. You went to University and will graduate in photography. Photograph...
212K 3.2K 69
I write these preferences about Michael, Calum, Luke and Ashton from 5 Seconds of Summer. please private message me for art credits © @eliotwaugh via...