Deceived Heart (Larry Stylins...

Galing kay larryheaven

Louis Tomlinson is getting abused by his father at home and is never happy anymore. But can one boy named Har... Higit pa

Deceived Heart
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Announcement
Chapter 67
Epilogue

Chapter 68

988 38 81
Galing kay larryheaven

"Louis Tomlinson," I heard my name being called.

I smiled and walked over to the principal in my cap and gown shaking her hand and taking my diploma. This was it. I'm finally graduating college. I couldn't be more proud of myself. After this, I'm going to become an English teacher. That was my dream now. I wanted to inspire students.

It's been 4 years. It flew by way too fast, yet too slow. Painfully slow. I looked into the audience and saw LIllian along with the girls and Cody smiling and clapping. I looked further back in the audience to see Liam, Zayn, and NIall there as well. Next to NIall sat Harry. Beautiful, beautiful Harry. This was the first time I've seen him in about a few months.

Of course we never got back together. We're just friends as of now. It was painfully agonizing. I wanted to be more. I terribly wanted to go back to being his boyfriend. Having him touch, kiss, and smile at me like I was his whole world because he was mine. It's been 4 years, and I haven't moved on. I know pathetic right? But I guess Harry didn't either because he never dated anybody since that day he proposed to me 4 years ago. 4 years ago today. The memory brought a sad smile to my face.

I waved to all of them and went to go sit back in my seat. The principal continued calling out the names of my fellow graduates, but I didn't really pay attention. After that, it was just a blur. Graduation was finally over, and I rushed off the stage and went to go hug my family. My new one. Of course they wouldn't replace my mom, but at least I had one now. Lillian hugged me in tears.

"I'm so proud of you! Oh my baby!" She cried.

"Mom," I groaned.

Yeah I called her mom now. She deserves it, and I deserve to believe it.

Lana and Ally came up and hugged me tightly. Over the years, I've really grown to love these girls. Cody came up to me and gave me a hug and clapped my back.

"I'm proud of you Louis," he grinned.

"Thanks. I'm proud of myself too," I smiled.

We took pictures for a few minutes, then I excused myself to go find my friends. I was walking when I felt somebody tackle me, and I tripped and landed on the ground.

"Louis!!!!! We're so proud of you mate!" Niall smiled in my face.

"Thanks now get off of me you little shit," I laughed.

Zayn and Liam helped me up. They both gave me a big hug and told me congrats. I saw Harry standing to the side watching us with a huge smile on his face. I motioned for him to join us and he nodded and came over. I hugged him tightly inhaling his scent that I've missed so much. It made my heart hurt.

"I'm so fucking proud of you Lou. Congrats," he whispered into my ear.

"Thanks Harold," I beamed.

"Group hug!" Liam screamed.

The three of them ran up and hugged Harry and I until we were suffocating.

"I got a picture!" Lana exclaimed.

I smiled at my half sister fondly.

"Here get together all of you so I can take another one!" Lillian said.

I put my arm around Zayn's neck and my other arm around Harry's waist. We all took a serious picture, then a silly one. I sighed happily.

"I can't believe I actually graduated wow," I chuckled.

"Congrats bud you did good," Liam patted me on the back.

"He really did," Harry smiled.

"Hey we're all just gonna go talk to your family far away from here so yeah... bye," Liam winked at me and pushed Zayn and Niall away leaving me alone with Harry.

I stared up at him. He seemed to get so much taller, either that or I seemed to be so much shorter.

"Hi," he breathed.

"Hi," I replied.

"Hi," he repeated.

"You already said that loser," I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah," he scratched the back of his neck.

"I love you," I blurted out.

"What?" Harry asked shocked.

"I still love you. You might not still feel the same, but I do. It's been years and years, I know I'm pathetic but it's true. I still love you a lot Harry. I really fucking do," I said looking into his eyes.

He smiled and his dimple popped out. He came over and hugged me tight and pulled away only to put his lips against mine and kiss me for a long time. Our first kiss again in 4 years. I felt like it was just the two of us. Only us in this messed up world.

"I still love you too," he whispered.

"I love you more," I smiled wide.

"That's impossible."

"But it's not," I kissed him again.

"It's been 4 years since I proposed to you," Harry said after we pulled away.

"I know. I remember."

"I'll be waiting for you tonight in the park again. Just like last time. I hope you show up," he kissed my forehead.

I didn't say anything. I just closed my eyes.

"I'll be waiting for you Louis William Tomlinson," he said then walked off.

"Awwww! Lovebirds!" Niall came up to me.

"Maybe," I blushed.

"So,,, are you gonna say yes this time?" Niall asked.

I was about to reply when Zayn cut in.

"If you don't I will cut your balls off and feed them to a shark."

"I agree," Liam added.

"Yeah. I'm gonna say yes," I answered.

They all smiled at each other

***

"So you're gonna say yes?" Ally asked me.

"Yeah, I'm ready," I replied.

"Good."

I smiled at her.

"Well, I'm going now. Love you Al," I ruffled her hair.

"Love you too idiot," she sing songed.

I walked out the door into the cold night air. I breathed out and saw my breath come out in puffs.

I started walking to our park in silence. I was going to say yes. I was really happy. Happier than I've ever been in the last four years. I loved Harry to pieces, and now it's time to show him how much I did. Just by saying one little word our lives could change for the better.

I was almost to the park. Just one more street to cross. I was so giddy. Was that weird? I was so lost in my own happy thoughts that I didn't see the car ahead of me until they honked. I was too shocked to move. I stood there like an idiot. I remembered the time when I almost got hit by Lillian when I still didn't know who she was, and Harry pushed me out of the way to save me.

Unfortunately, this time he wasn't there to save me. The car hit me. I hit the street and heard glass shatter everywhere. My life was flashing before my eyes. Harry was in most of them.

"I'll marry you Harry," was the last thing I said with a small peaceful smile on my face. The sad part was that he would never get to hear it because I fell into darkness. And now I was gone from this world.

*****

Hi guys! So this is the last chapter of Deceived Heart. I really enjoyed writing this story so so so much! My new fanfic Music To My Ears is up, but it's only the introduction. I really hope you guys like it! Please fave the intro and add it into your library! Now I know you might be a little mad about this chapter, but please understand that life doesn't always go the way you plan. Shitty unexpected things happen that aren't in your control sometimes and that is what happened. But if you want me to make an epilogue to this story or an alternate ending please tell me so that way you guys can get closure from this story if this wasn't enough. I love you all and I hope you read Music To My Ears and add it to your library! Love you all so so much thank you for the support on this book :). I'm going to miss writing it so much because I loved it so much, and it's my first fanfic I've written. I'm so glad all of you enjoyed it. Remember that if you want an epilogue or an alternate ending leave it in the comments below thank you :)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

228K 7.6K 44
Harry Styles is a single father of three, working two jobs to try and cater for his family, everything is always the same. That is until rebel Louis...
821 27 19
Louis Tomlinson is forced to go to a support group for teens by his parents because of one mistake, and Harry Styles is there because of many. What h...
12K 295 44
*CREDIT TO THE ARTIST OF THE FAN ART* A young, quiet, anxious, epileptic Louis Tomlinson continuously has bruises forming on his body. Unfortunately...
287K 7.8K 12
Harry gets kicked out of his house and ends up living with Louis. Things happen. 2015 harry // 2017 louis