Married to Mr. Strict | M.YG...

ImTooHot2Die द्वारा

"What's wrong with you!? Why are you so cold? why are you so.....strict." You were excited when you found out... अधिक

Author/Beggining Note.
-One-
-Two-
-Three-
-Four-
-Five-
-Six-
-Seven-
-Eight-
-Nine-
-Ten-
-Eleven-
-Twelve-
-Thirteen-
-Fourteen-
-Fifteen-
-Sixteen-
(Say the name) -Seventeen-
-Eighteen-
-Not An Update-
-Nineteen-
-Twenty-
-Twenty-One-
-Twenty-Two-
-Twenty-Three-
-Twenty-Four-
-Twenty-Five-
-Twenty-Six-
-Twenty-Seven-
-Twenty-Eight-
-Twenty-Nine-
-Thirty-
-Thirty-One-
-Thirty-Two-
-Thirty-Three-
-Thirty-Four-
-Thirty-Five-
-Thirty-Six-
-Thirty-Seven-
-Thirty-Eight-
-Thirty-Nine-
-Forty-
-Forty-One-
-Forty-Two-
-Forty-Three-
-Forty-Four-
-Forty-Five-
× NOT AN UPDATE ×
-Forty-Six-
-Forty-Seven-
-Forty-Eight-
-Forty-Nine-
-Fifty-
-Fifty-One-
-Fifty-Two-
-Fifty-Three-
-Fifty-Four-
-Fifty-Six-
-Fifty-Seven-
-Fifty-Eight-
-Fifty-Nine-
-Sixty-
-Sixty-One-
-Sixty-Two-
-Sixty-Three-
-Sixty-Four-
-Sixty-Five-
-Sixty-Six-
-Sixty-Seven-
× ANNOUNCEMENT ×
-Sixty-Eight-
-Sixty-Nine- (Final)
Ending Note.
New Book!

-Fifty-Five-

6.7K 391 297
ImTooHot2Die द्वारा

*Bell POV*

I crept through the dull, near empty house as quietly as I could, trying to get to the front door without alerting anyone.

For the most part I didn’t want to wake anyone up but I also didn’t want to have to answer to anyone why I was sneaking out of the house at 5 in the morning.

I needed to fix this lawyer situation fast.

I crept past the kitchen, remembering the last time I came here mum and dad were on the kitchen table like some lovestruck teenagers. I sighed heavily and walked past, trying to keep a clear head.

I turned the corner to the living room and saw Yoongi sleeping with Hoseok hugging him.

Wait what?!

I had to blink a few times to make sure I was seeing correctly.

My mouth dropped when I realised it was real. Yoongi was actually letting Hoseok hug him and it looked like Yoongi was…...embracing him back?

I pulled out my phone and quicklt took a picture of the two men in their romantic embrace. I smiled to myself then hurriedly left the room before they woke up.

As soon as I opened the door a wave of icy cold wind hit my face, it was freezing. I loved this type of weather though so it wasn’t that bad.

I got in my car and turned it on, sitting there for a few minutes in silence. I was scared to drive…there. To my parents company. I rarely went there, it was their world and now it’s suddenly become mine.

I shook my head, trying to throw out these depressing thoughts. They’ll only make me unwell.

Slowly I drove through the traffic filled streets. Everywhere I looked I saw the vibrant, fresh memories of my parents. Visiting stores with them, getting kicked out of stores with them, paying bribes to the owners to let us back in…such good memories that are now just that. Memories. It’s never happening again.

Ugh, stop doing this to yourself. Focus on the people who are still alive. Like say, your brother and sister? Maybe your husband which you cheated on??

I blinked the tears in my eyes away as I turned into the drive going to my parents company. I didn’t realise how much they had expanded. The building was bigger, the car park was extended and could now house many more vehicles. I missed so much of their business life, I never cared about it and I wished I did. Their professional side must’ve been a force to reckon with.

I parked the car and got out making sure I had all my paperwork and identification forms. I hated lawyers and wanted to spend the least amount of time possible dealing with them. Those blood sucking, money craving parasites.

The air was so quiet as I walked up to the front doors, there was barely anyone here today. Or maybe they don’t come this early or….maybe they don’t want to come. Maybe because of me?

I slowly opened the big glass doors and was enveloped with a beautiful, warm reception area. My parents really did love beauty...the way they decorated the place, the carpets, the paintings. It almost looked like a museum.

“Oh! Bluebell!! How nice of you to come!!” I winced at the piercing, shrill voice of Yerii.

I turned my head and saw her walking up in a short pencil skirt, a tight white blouse which wasn’t even really a blouse and then somehow she thought putting modest black flats on her feet would make her seem less slutty.

“How nice of me to come? Yeah, my parents just died but I’m here paying a happy visit to their company.”  I put my hands in the pockets of my long coat and sent her a sarcastic look.

“Oh…my bad. It’s such a shame isn’t? They treated me so well...I didn’t deserve their grace, those beautiful people.” She started to tear up and brought her perfectly manicured hand up to her face, wiping away a nonexistent tear.

“You’re right. You didn’t deserve their grace. You’re fired.” I rolled my eyes and started heading to the elevator.

I’ve hated her since the first time I met her. I told my parents she was fake and didn’t do a good job but they were too kindhearted to get rid of her.
Well I am not my parents.

Yeah, we know that, your mother actually stayed LOYAL to her husband.

That hurts, author.

I don’t give a fuck, slut, continue the damn story.

I came up to the elevator and pressed the top button weakly, knowing my parents main office would always be at the top.

“B...Bluebell! You can’t fire me! I’ve been working here for six years!!!!” Yerii ran up to me and grabbed my arm, screaming so loud it gave me a headache.

“Six years too many! Now the first thing you’re gonna do is you’re gonna let go of me because if you don’t I’m gonna break off your fucking fingers and use them to rip out your loose cunt.” I turned to her with a dead straight look in my eye and she instantly let go of me.

I didn’t have the mental energy to deal with her bullshit and the fact that she was dressing so slutty directly after my parents died made me enraged.

“The second thing you’re gonna do is turn your tramp ass around, collect your stuff and get the fuck out of my building!!!” I screamed in her face this time and she shied back with wide eyes.

“Understood?” I said now with a calm voice and she nodded rapidly.

“Good bitch.” I turned to the elevator doors that had just opened and went inside, setting it to go to my parents office and blocking Yerii out of my mind.

The elevator slowly moved up, making me feel slightly light headed by the motion. My head was too sensitive from all the crying for this.

The doors opened and I saw the lawyers sitting in front of my Mothers massive desk.

She did always love big, flashy things. What a way to show off huh? The desk had small carvings of knives on the edges. It was gorgeous yet very unsettling, I loved it.

“Mrs. Min.” The lawyers stood up as I walked in and took off my coat.

“You don’t have to stand up, you’re still getting paid with or without the ass kissing.” I sighed in annoyance and pulled out my folders with papers.

They sat back down like dogs and stayed quiet.

“Now. I’m going to tell you exactly what you’re going to do and I don’t want to hear your bullshit excuses and lies to get more money. Lawyers’ reputation’s are already hanging by a thread so a negative comment or even gossip from me can easily put you out of business are we clear?” I set my paperwork down firmly on the desk and they both nodded in agreement. Hiding their anger at my actions.

“Okay, so my parents have left everything to me. Now, the house which my deceased parents have ownership of here in Seoul, you are going to put Park Jimin and Park Jiyeon as the inheritors and joint owners of the house, understood? Both their names are to go on the deed and they are not to know of how this transaction came about.” I grabbed Jiyeon and Jimin’s citizenship documents and their driving licenses. They were too engulfed in grief to notice me taking them and I had to identify them somehow.

I showed it to the lawyers and they started filling up the forms right there on the spot.

“Next, my father’s bank account. I’ve received the statement from the bank today showing there’s just over 127 million dollars in there. You’re gonna write up the paperwork allowing me to release 30 million to both my siblings so that there is no delay and absolutely no suspicion. Can you do that?” I lent on the desk, sending them both stern glares.

“We’ll get to it right away.” They grabbed all their paperwork and hurried off, no doubt wanting to get away from me.

Just like everyone I come across.

I sat down heavily on my mother’s grand chair and caught a hint of her delicate perfume. It brought stinging tears to my eyes and I broke down right there. Burying my face in the desk, feeling my heart heaving with pain for my mother. I didn’t think it would hurt this fucking much.

“Oh my god, mum…..” I felt my sobs suffocating me as I grabbed my head with my hands and felt my tears ruining my mother’s beautiful wooden desk.

The elevator dinged loudly and I flipped my head up angrily. I swear to God if those fucking lawyers-

My body tensed rigidly when the elevator doors opened and Hyungwon stepped out hesitantly.

He had red, swollen eyes and shaking hands.

“Bell. I...I found something..horrible.” He started to tear up and kept walking closer to me with unstable steps.

I quickly got up and ran to him, pulling his body to mine in a tight hug. Whatever he was going through….it hurt to see him like that and I wanted to be there for him.

“What’s wrong?” I rocked him back and forth gently and I could hear him stuttering over what to say or how to say.

“I...I can’t...you need to hear it for yourself.” He pulled back and handed me a small device with a pair of headphones attached.

I felt an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach when I recognised what he had just handed me. This was one of his hacker tools. It planted a virus in other people’s computers or phones and copied whatever files you wanted.

I looked up at him, wanting anything but to listen to whatever this was.

His bottom lip quivered in fear but he nodded his head sadly, making me take the earphones and put them in my ear.

I pressed play on the selected file and felt a deathly chill from the sound of Namjoon’s quiet, upset voice.

“She can’t ever find out my part in it, Jungkook.”

My eyebrows creased and I closed my eyes to focus on the quiet recording.

“I just wanted to show them the control and pull I had. I was trying to make a goddamn power display!!!”

My breathing sped up as my mind started to form the painful, heart wrenching theory that I wanted to be fake a million times over.

But his next words completely broke me and I wished I was just dead.

“I didn’t think the fucking pilot would lose control.”

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

890K 41.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
12.4M 348K 64
"A hidden connection is stronger than an obvious one." ©𝐉𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄𝟏𝟕 No translations allowed. |*Contains some mature and triggering content*|...
531K 19.7K 90
Sneak peak - Taehyung- we shouldn't be doing this ", I protest under my breath. "You didn't answer my question-", he clasped my chin between his fing...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...