The Shapeshifter: pokemon sun...

By KonekoJr

[ this fic was discontinued] In which a girl named annalece lives in the world of pokemon, entirely bent on h... More

prologue
oc info
OC info: [1.2] Remastered
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
• Temporarily Discontinued •
• The Origin of Annalece •
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Designs - A/N
38
39
Authors note: New story
The shapeshifter [ Zara's Destiny ] Pokemon Sun&Moon
{ O F F I C I A L C O N C E P T A R T }

22

1.1K 24 1
By KonekoJr

~ Shadow ~

I was so thankful that annalece helped me, but this quest was far from over.

When the the sun is consumed by An overwhelming darkness
It is then Fate is revealed
For the 5 deaming eternal seconds and the eclipse's swollen effect

One who has traveled from afar
Will find its purpose

I remember exactly what my grand master had told me before he slipped away from existence.

Until of course...I met Lori.

This is my destiny.
I can feel it, aching amidst every bone. Carrying its way through each molecule of my body.
A luke warm sense washes over me, when A low yet feminine voice murmurs in the distance.

Annalece stops in her tracks, listening to the sounds of the earth. A knowing look flashed before the pools of ocean Blue orbs glancing down at the ground.

"This is tapu Lele's territory!" She yelps. I only walk past her, sensing an incoming pressence beyond the boarder of thick lime hues Greenery.

"The young trainer is correct, you've stumbled upon gardien territory." Soon a pink Flare hovers around the sky.

It lowers itself to the ground, in the center of the Ruins arena.
"do you wish to challenge me?"
She giggles playfully.

I confidentially strode my way over to her, only to be stopped by Annalece. "There is no way in Hell I'm letting you get Mauled my this- t-this Thing!!!" she grumbles under her breathe, probably trying to ponder up a decent insult.

Ignoring Annalece the pokemon repeats its question, "do you wish to challenge me?" I glanced up at Annalece then back to tapu lele,
"I do!" I exclaim with a determined look.

Annalece grows Adgitated. "YOU'RE SERIOSLY PLANNING ON BATTLING HER!? SHE'S TOO STRONG!!!!" tapu lele used deflect. Annalece goes hurdling into The nearest tree. "Humans musn't interfere!" The opposing threat hissed before using psychic terrain. A large dome emitting Pink gas like energy was formed surrounding both me and tapu lele.

I move my gaze over to my opponent, "You really think you're getting away with that?! You're going Down!!" I then turn to Annalece whose now pounding on the Large forcefield.

"Annalece!! I know you only want To help me, but I have to do this on my own! Please have faith in me!!" She stumbled back, not in anger nor sorrow. She actually seemed quite shocked.

She sighs. "You're right shadow....I'm here for you...and So are your friends okay?" I smile greatfully before focusing back on the battle.

Tapu lele, starts off using mean look. The darkness consumes her face, seemingly in fury as well as rage.

I simply counter using Leer, gritting my teeth. I hurl myself into the air using rockthrow.
I launch onto the rocks, and keep through the air before using thrash.

She dodges and my body falls to the ground. She storms over to me, using giga impact, followed by mean look once more.
My body was soon engulfed by an overwhelming darkness, taking consistent attacks. All critical.

I gaze over to Annalece whose now pounding on the Forcefield once more.

On the brink of total collapse, I used stone-edge. Before she could reach me, she crashes into the stones spedily growing from the ground.

I used the stones to my advantage but wound up slipping. She finally used focus blast, which scalded my body; pushing me into the rocks.

A flash of glistening violet Rushed passed my sight. Ripples of darkness swim into my vision, descending behind the surface of my thoughts.

~ Annalece ~

Anger seeps through my veins.
It was then and there- when I saw Shadows body Just lying there- something awakened, deep within my core.

I shifted immidiately, using psychic my fur illuminates a hue of crimson Purple energy. I tore through the overwhelming pressure of Psychic terrain using honeclaws and psychic at the exact same moment.

Promise follows close by my side, ready to battle if necessary, which i was truly thankful for. It turned out I really needed her help right now.

Despite being in the form of a pokemon, I was still able To get promise to pull moves in hopes of saving rockruff.

"Promise! Use flare-blitz to distract her, I'll grab shadow okay?" Promise nods back confidently before Attacking.

I scoop shadow into my arms, noticing a different and more overbaring degree of heat than usual. I glance over to promise and notice she's using a totally different move, it was new.

this was overheat.
It was critical on tapu lele, and even Drew her to Let down her psychic terrain. Soon she's engulfed in a shimmering golden flame. Within its center held the dancing silhouette my little promise's form evolving.

I couldn't help but smile with pride but, glancing down at shadow curled into my arms; he seemed to be in slight awe. Though I sensed grave pain emitting from its heart.

there stood before me, my newly evolved torricat; promise. A glistening white coat, although instead of red stripes it seemed more like they were blue.

I hug shadow to my chest and grab promise before bolting out of there. I felt allice and lori dive into my mane as we Speedily Rushed out of there.

Using hone-claws my nails sink into the treebark, as i Crawl up the trees, and tore through branch after branch. Traveling closer to the sky seemed like a smarter idea, I could at least tell where we're going by the placement of the stars.

Thankfully we were soon far enough to avoid impact of tapu lele's heavy last resort. But the Sun had just about Used it's last drop of energy- battling when the Sun just barely meets the stars definetely has its downsides.

Eventually we stopped, it being to late to travel- the darkness is easiest for me to travel but my pokemon aren't exactly nocturnal.

I lay shadow down on a grassbed, created by Lori's solar beam. I'm still curious as to what her story might be, but it's not about her right now.

I shifted back, before practically diving into my back pack; searching for that spare superpotion my Mother always packs just in case i lose my first aid kit.

It felt like all hope was lost until Alice just grabbed the back, and dumped everything on the ground- Which was slightly adgitating at first- but when I found what I was looking for it felt worth it in the end.

Promise nuzzles a small drink of water using a large leaf, as a bowl. I gently spray it, on any gaps or open gashes in its body. I massage wounded leg, to help take some of the pain away.

Eventually I asked promise to pick some more leaves, and I used them as bowls for the pokemon food I had tucked away in my bag somewhere.

When everyone was full and ready to retire for the night I had Promise used flare blitz and make a fire.

The pokemon all sat around it munching on their food, somewhat disappointed at how the day went. "I'm sorry we never got to find that everstone you wanted allice...I know not evolving meant alot to you." Allice smiles reassuringly but still melts into A saddened state. We both earned an awkward glance from promise.

"Uhh, I hate to interject On your very much needed sorrowful moping, But you know allice doesn't need an everstone to remain pikachu right?"

both exchange dumbfound expressions. "Pikachu don't evolve through leveling like your average pokemon do..they actually needs a specific type of stone to evolve. I think it's a thunderstone."

I was immidiately consumed with adgitation. "YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME THAT SOONER?!"
She smiles sheepishly, "sorry, I'm quite the chronic sleeper."
Allice only squeaks with excitement, bolting around in circles; cheeks sparkling in delight.

~ Time Skip ~

Later on in the night, shadow had woken up. He gazed up at me with curious yet loving
Gentle black pools of Darkness.

He looked like he wanted to say something. growing teary eyed he turnt and started wondering over tords the darkened area under the trees. I thought for a moment,
what would make him smile?
Puppies, aren't exactly supposed to be moping around in sorrow.
I couldn't help thinking, I needed to make him smile somehow.

I stood up and slowly made my way towards him.

I smiled warmly, sitting next to him. "Fate had reason to take your friend, rather than me."
He muttered, glancing at me. I stroke his fur, "Oh shadow. I know evolving..It means so much to you. But maybe, don't depend on the strength of a Story to boost your self esteem. Because...not every story has a happy ending.
Whose to say that you need to follow the rules of A prophecy, when you can write your own future?" Shadow gazes at the stars, deeply pondering my words. I felt it In my heart.

"I thought my fate was to prove my strength to no one but myself, but...I've realised I don't have the power to strengthen myself...alone." shadow sighs, laying in my lap.

"I guess the truth is, I'm never going to evolve without a partner." At that moment, I felt my heart grow warm. I was so happy...another pokemon to add to my team. I was suprisingly glad To have more, it felt like one big family i was creating.

"We'll do this, as a team." I pump my fist, silently though by the time I look down, shadow is already passed out with...a smile.
I close my eyes, and drift into the stars. Being welcomed by sleep after a long, terrifying, and exhilarating day.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: omg I LOVE doing this story!!!!! Thanks so much for reading!!! XOX I can't wait to see you next chapter!!!
-KrazyGhostwriter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 2.3K 46
This is rewritten from 'Meeting An Old Friend'.But I want to make it a different.
4.3K 66 31
COMPLETE Book 1 of 'My Pokemon Story' Series. Kiawe's POV. "What did you say you saw?" Professor Kukui asked. Professor Kukui is the regional Pokémon...
25.2K 549 47
life after voldemorts victory. What would you do , when the son of the most evil wizard ever setting foot on the wizardingworld has his eyes on you...
6K 231 37
He's dark. She's dramatic. He's angry. She's sad. He's explosive. She's cold. He's fiercely protective of everyone he loves. She doesn't want to be s...