WANT (Complete ✔️)

Autorstwa lovelike_evajacks

Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't e... Więcej

disclaimer
characters
soundtrack
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty One
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty Three
Chapter Eighty Four
Chapter Eighty Five
Chapter Eighty Six
Chapter Eighty Seven
Chapter Eighty Eight
Chapter Eighty Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety One
Chapter Ninety Two
Chapter Ninety Three
Chapter Ninety Four
Epilogue Part One
Epilogue Part Two

Chapter Nine

15K 340 261
Autorstwa lovelike_evajacks

Lia

Hudson's house is big.

White with pillars, the front yard greener than the rain forest, and a water fountain in the driveway for crying out loud.

Cars are parked haphazardly on the mile-long driveway, the four-car garage is wide open, four expensive—imported—cars occupy it. The music is booming so much so you can hear it from out here.

A bunch of guys are throwing around a football, girls are taking pictures and a couple is vigorously making out on the steps leading up to the huge double doors.

Blair mentioned that Hudson's parents are traveling all over the world for business, hence the empty house and free rein of parties, mischief, and chaos. Though, it must be lonely for him if he's living in this massive house—mansion—on his own.

I'm nervous and excited.

Inside, the party is wild. Westside Story by The Game is playing, laughter and nonsense is going on like it's the end of the world. This party looks like it jumped out of a 2000s teen movie.

As Sebastian and I weave through the crowd, I catch a few guys checking me out. Their stares are nothing short of creepy.

"Listen," Sebastian stops in front of me, "I need you to stay by my side tonight. If I'm not there, stay with Nolee and Blair. The last thing I need is you running into a douchebag who thinks with his dick."

A little condescending of him to think that I can't take care of myself but whatever. It's nice of him to consider my safety but I can be alone and be safe.

"Okay."

"Good," Sebastian smiles brightly, "Let's grab something to drink."

"Yo, Bastian!"

Sebastian gets hollered by his friend River who is with Caleb and Kirsan. The three walk towards us. River is checking out girls, Caleb is drinking and Kirsan fixates his hazel eyes on me. Something about his stare is patronizing and creepy.

"Hey, Lia." River smiles.

No denying that these boys are gorgeous.

Kirsan and Sebastian share a look that I can't decipher before the latter turns to me.

"Lia, the drinks are in the kitchen," he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear, "I'll be there in a moment."

I blink and breathe.

I nod and walk off to the kitchen. Finding the kitchen is a little confusing because the place is crowded and it's like a museum.

Kirsan and Sebastian have this menacing energy between them. Sebastian tenses up whenever Kirsan is around, and Kirsan always looks like he's hiding a secret.

Upon finding the kitchen, I enter through the archway, thirsty for a cold drink of water.

I freeze like a deer caught in headlights.

Oh my...

Xavier is leaning against the white marbled counter, nestled in between Westley's thighs—who is sitting on the marbled counter. Krystal stands flushed against him, kissing him. Westley is kissing his neck, running her fingers down his chest. Krystal trails her chocolate-colored nails down his chest and reaches under his black t-shirt, a smirk colors Xavier's lush mouth.

Xavier runs his hands along Krystal's back until they're squeezing her butt. Krystal hums, eyes drowsy with pleasure. Westley fists his hair and tugs his head back, breaking his kiss with Krystal, only for herself to kiss him. Xavier threads his palm into Westley's wild curls, bringing her closer to deepen the kiss. Krystal kisses his neck, her fingers teasingly brushing against the unmistakable bulge in his black jeans.

They're making out so adventurously.

I feel thirsty, feverish, and bothered altogether shyly and angrily. Shyness is explainable but why am I feeling angry? There's no need for me to feel angry, I should be impressed with his multi-tasking skills.

Xavier's mystical eyes catch mine when he kisses Krystal again. Those gray-green eyes harden with darkness before an artful smirk paints his swollen lips. Fisting Krystal's hair, he tugs it back roughly, latching his lips to her slender neck. Krystal moans for the world to hear.

My cheeks burst into flames.

Biting my lip, I tear my gaze away. Whipping around, I rush out of the kitchen. Too worked up to comprehend what just happened. That entire scene looked like something out of the smutty novels that I read.

The way Xavier was kissing Krystal so hotly, makes me wonder how his lips would feel against mine. Are they soft? Are they rough? Would he look at me as he kisses me? Does he kiss with his whole heart? Or does he kiss like he wants to set the world on fire? How would his fingers feel as they run through my hair—I'm fantasizing something that will never happen.

"Lia."

Zack smiles at me, his hazel eyes glowing under the bright lights. Zack looks hot and like a football God in his black cargo pants, a white t-shirt, and a varsity jacket. Those muscles that he possesses are on full display. Nolee is doomed.

"You look cute, Lia." Zack compliments kindly.

"Damn Lia, you look fuckable." Hudson smirks my way and my body lights up in coyness.

Zack smacks the back of his head.

"Watch your fucking mouth, idiot." Zack snarls and for a moment I'm surprised at his serious, maddened expression.

Hudson pouts like an innocent kid.

"Lia, sorry about this airhead," Zack sneers at his friend, "I'd keep a leash on him but it'd be animal cruelty or whatever, ya know."

I giggle.

Hudson throws up the bird with a string of colorful curses. The quarterback grins and I can't help but gush over their bromance.

"Where's Blair?" Hudson asks.

"She's coming with Nolee."

"Who did you come with?" Zack asks, confused.

The three of us are a package deal so it's a little weird seeing one of us alone, I guess.

"Sebastian."

And to speak of the devil, Sebastian walks up to me with a smile and slings his toned arm around my shoulders. Zack and Hudson glance at the baseball player skeptically.

They then share a look before Zack smiles at me.

"Don't eat the brownies."

Obviously. I've seen enough movies to know what that means.

"Sorry if I was gone too long." Sebastian frowns, it's cute.

"Don't worry about it."

Sebastian takes my hand in his, cherishing my fingers. He looks really dreamy under the bright lights, his baby browns shine like glitter. He catches me watching him and smiles. He runs his fingers through my hair, admiring me.

Can this guy stop giving me butterflies? I'd like to breathe peacefully.

Sebastian leads me back to the kitchen and thankfully Xavier and his girls are not there. But that only makes me feel worse and I don't know why.

Sebastian hands me a solo cup with cold water. Leaning against the white marbled counter, I watch him pour alcohol and soda into his cup. After being satisfied with his drink, he comes and stands in front of me. We both take stolen glances at each other, admiring how good we look tonight. Sebastian does something that makes my heart flutter.

He bites his lip.

What is breathing?

I keep my eyes locked on his as he steps closer to me, our proximity sending yummy sensations throughout my body.

"You look beautiful, Lia," Sebastian's brown eyes dance on my lips, "So beautiful."

It's like I'm dreaming.

Sebastian cages me in against the counter. My chest rises and falls in excitement and anticipation. Brushing my hair away from my face and exposing my cleavage, Sebastian cradles my face and places a feather-like kiss on my neck. I sigh as a surge of pleasure flies up my spine.

I close my eyes as he keeps his soft lips teasingly on the spot below my ear. It feels breathtaking. My fingers curl around his toned arms, the feel of his skin and scent is so crazy. Kissing from my neck to my jaw to my cheek, Sebastian locks eyes with me, bewitching me with his flirty eyes. He's grinning.

Our lips are a breath away when Sebastian goes to kiss me but his phone rings, freezing us in the moment.

I blink. Sebastian backs away with a strong fuck before looking at his phone. His eyes cloud with infuriation.

"Sorry Lia, I need to take this," he kisses my forehead, "I'll be right back."

I don't move or breathe because I'm numbed by his gentle touch.

We were going to kiss...again. Sebastian was going to kiss me...again.

I'm lost in my daze when Kirsan snaps me out of it.

"Hey." Kirsan leans against the counter across me.

"Hi."

There's a beat of silence in which his hazel eyes coolly brush over my body. I try not to squirm in discomfort. There are two girls messing around near the fridge so I watch them to distract myself from Kirsan.

"Do you like him?" Kirsan breaks the silence.

He's obviously asking about if I like Sebastian. But why? Why would he ask me that? What would my answer do him any purpose? I don't know him, he can't expect me to expose my diary to him. Kirsan may be Sebastian's friend but what's between me and Sebastian is private, including our feelings.

"That's none of your business."

I'm not even sure of my feelings for Sebastian. Sebastian makes my heart flutter but that doesn't necessarily mean I have feelings for him. At this moment, Sebastian and I are good friends. We study together, share books we love, and have casual conversations.

We've nearly kissed each other twice now, I don't know what that means. I want to kiss him but not because I like him but because I'm curious to see if kissing him will change anything between us. Does Sebastian want to kiss me because he likes me? Oh God, the thought alone is making my mind run wild with blushing fantasies.

"A girl like you can't handle him." Kirsan burns me with his vicious stare.

A frown draws on my lips.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're just so," Kirsan brushes his honey eyes over my legs and up my cleavage, "Vanilla."

Oh, I'm sorry. I don't remember being an ice cream flavor.

Kirsan called me boring. How dare he? He doesn't even know me. This jerk.

"You don't even know me."

Kirsan scoffs as if amused.

"Can you satisfy him?"

"Excuse me?"

"Sexually, you can't," Kirsan smirks, "You're a virgin."

Is this dude looking for a fight? Do I have to call Blair and Nolee and my brother? He better watch out because I can knock him out with a frying pan. His pretty boy face will be colored purple if he doesn't watch his mouth.

I don't know how he knows I'm a virgin, it's a little creepy but I don't care. My virginity doesn't bother me. But the fact that Kirsan is patronizing me for it, is maddening. Not only that, but he's also insinuating that just because I'm a virgin, I can't satisfy a man.

I can satisfy a man! I read smutty books, I totally know how to rock a guys world. Pfft.

"My sexuality shouldn't matter whether I can satisfy a guy or not," I smile, killing him with kindness, "If you're that type of guy that huffs and puffs about a girl being vanilla, then you're only compensating for your own insecurities."

Kirsan chuckles, fascinated with my unvanilla words.

"I can fuck you, Lia."

Ew.

God, he needs to bathe in holy water.

Does he think talking like a complete douchebag makes him hot? It's creepy and ugly.

My breath hitches when Kirsan traps me against the counter. His minty vodka scent makes my stomach twist. Eyeing my lips, Kirsan sneers devilishly, licking his lips.

I can't fathom Kirsan's sickening words. Is he crazy?

"Kirsan," Kirsan backs away upon hearing Sebastian's voice, "What are you doing?"

Kirsan smiles innocently as if he didn't just suggest we have sex.

"Just talking to Lia."

Sebastian looks between us heedfully. Kirsan walks away without another word, leaving me fuming and relieved.

"Did he say anything to you?" Sebastian bounces his brown eyes between mine, searching for reassurance with a little edginess to his raspy voice.

"No." Other than be a complete douchebag.

Sebastian sighs, closing his eyes and I look at him, confused.

Was he worried Kirsan might say something shady to me? Why is he so nervous?

"Lia!"

Both Sebastian and I look at Blair.

They're here!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.7M 53K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
665K 19.4K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...
10.5K 430 88
| COMPLETE | [this is the first draft of my story. so, if there's grammatical mistakes and continuity errors, i apologize and i will be editing in th...
87.4M 1.9M 47
#1 in Young Adult #9 in Badboy #1 in Cold #3 in Goodgirl #1 in Sweetheart #14 in Love *Currently available at Amazon!!!* He'd never met someone with...