Anxiety • part 2

De 5secondsofeline

I never thought an anxiety attack could be the best thing to happen to me. Do not read without reading part 1... Mais

1 • Intro
2 • September
3 • testament
4 • boxes
5 • impossible
6 • moving
7 • 26
8 • live
9 • purple
10 • million
11 • family
12 • biological
13 • tense
14 • drugged
15 • terrified
16 • energy
17 • lazy
18 • surgery
19 • ex girlfriend
20 • unicorn
21 • fangirl
22 • bandaid
23 • reunion
24 • Wendy Darling
25 • Bella
26 • incident
27 • confrontation
28 • release
29 • memory lane
30 • forever
31 • accusations
32 • surf
33 • glitter
34 • letter
35 • zoo
36 • invisible
37 • bruises
38 • tour
39 • we need to talk
40 • strawberry
41 • success
42 • heart of gold
43 • pants
44 • friends
45 • tarzan
47 • soon
48 • gender
49 • dad
50 • radio
51 • panic
52 • kicks
53 • rumour
54 • O fucking 2
55 • paint
56 • reunited
57 • irwin
58 • shopping
59 • ready
60 • numb
61 • lost without you
62 • point of view
63 • tapes
64 • 30 days
65 • home
Epilogue 1 • savior
Epilogue 2 • in the back of the room
Epilogue 3 • piano
thank you
new books

46 • hate

2.3K 68 31
De 5secondsofeline

"Do you want to find out the gender already?" The doctor asked when she sat down on the chair beside me. Ashton sat on the other chair while he held onto my hand, nervous but so excited. 

"No, but could you write it down so we can find it out with our families next week?" Ashton asked and she looked at him with a smile.

"Ofcourse I can do that." She said while lifting up my shirt so she could put the freaking cold gel on me. "So how was the tour so far?"

"It was great so far and I'm really looking forward to go to Europe now." I replied and she smiled before putting the probe of the ultrasound against me, I watched on the screen and it didn't take her long to find the little human and its heartbeat. I smiled the second I heard its little heart beat. "It looks like its sucking its thumb" I said as tears quickly came to my eyes and I looked at Ashton but he wasn't even trying to hide the tears.

"Yeah it is." The doctor said and she moved the probe around a little to get a better view and when I looked back at Ashton, he was filming the ultrasound machine. "So here we have its second hand with 5 fingers like it should." She said before moving to her legs. "And each foot has 5 toes so everything is normal so far. There is nothing that looks abnormal so that's great. I'm going to check for the gender now so I don't know how good you learned to read ultrasounds in med school."

"I'm going to look away for just a minute." I replied with a chuckle before closing my eyes while Ashton just watched, he couldn't even see what the baby was in the first ultrasounds so he's not going to see it.

"Alright, you can look again." She said after a minute and when I looked back at the screen, I saw strawberry moving its arms a little which brought an instant smile on my face. "By the end of next week you should be able to start feeling those movements so don't panick too much. It will feel a little weird in the beginning but it's totally normal. If you're not sure, just go see a doctor and let them do a quick ultrasound." She said as she let us watch it a little longer, "I'm going to write down the gender and put it in an envelop but if you want to keep watching, just hold it here." She said and I nodded immediately while taking over the probe from her. "I'll be right back." She said when she got up and left the room.

"It's actually looking like a little human now with those little fingers and toes and I'm sure it's smiling." Ashton said before filming my belly. "Hey little strawberry, I just thought you should see you are inside of there right now. Your head is laying right underneath your moms hand and your toes are all the way here." He said before touching my belly with his free hand. I saw him ending the video before looking back at me and placing a kiss on my forehead. "We made the cutest kid in the world."

"We definitely did." I replied with a laugh before putting the probe away again and taking a napkin to remove the gel.

"Okay, here is the baby's gender." The doctor said and she handed the envelop to Ashton before helping me clean off the last bit of gel. "So I just got the results from your bloodwork back too and everything is looking good so far, just keep getting your checkup every other week for the next two months and I will keep in touch with your doctors from back home. Other than that your uterus seems to be growing faster than it usually does in a first pregnancy and is more looking like a second or third pregnancy but that's nothing to worry about. That just means you will start showing more faster and it's a good thing you'll be telling your family this week before it gets out." She said and we both just listened to her and nodded. "Are you still taking your meds?"

"Yes, I'm taking them like you said after our last visit."

"I'm going to change that a little so you can slowly start building them off over the next month as everything is going very good." She said and I nodded. "Have you already decided about having a C section or not? I know it's early but in your case it's important."

"Yes I talked about it with my doctors in London and considering my past and my mother's we're going to do the C section to be safe. That way we're in a safe environment incase something goes wrong."

"I think that's the smartest thing to do. But I would advice to shedule the C section a few days before the due date, but we can discuss that later on." She said with her always friendly smile. "I wish you the best of luck on tour and if you're not sure about anything, just give us a call. Don't worry about timezones as there is always someone here that can access your files and help you out."

"Thank you a lot" Ashton said as he looked down at the printed ultrasound pictures and the envelope.

"I wish you the best of luck on your tour in Europe and remember to still take it easy. Enjoy as much as you can but don't start running marathons again. I'll see you again after tour." She said with a smile and I nodded before saying goodbye and she left us a few seconds later.

"So let's go look at a wedding location now." Ashton said with the biggest smile and I nodded and got off the hospital bed. He handed me the pictures so I could put them in my purse and I looked at them for a second.

This is real.

"You should all keep June 26th free in your shedules." I said with a nod when everyone was finally here and had a drink in their hand. And like I had asked, they all were right on time and I'm sure they were already standing at the door for a while, just waiting for it to be 7:30.

"I thought the due date was only in August?" Crystal asked as she looked at us confused.

"Why would we have to keep that date free in our shedule?" Michael asked Crystal and she felt dumb straight away and realised it was about something else.

"It is but we found this beautiful place just outside of LA that still had a spot available to get married." Ashton replied and everyone looked at us slightly confused before standing up again and coming over to hug us to congratulate us.

"So you're still going to do it before baby Irwin arrives?" Luke asked once they sat back down again.

"Yeah, I didn't want to wait any longer with this. Once the baby is here Ashton will be in the studio again and soon a new tour so it just seemed right." I replied with a smile and Ashton put his arm around my shoulder, he was so happy and proud.

"Oh I thought we were going to take a longer break?" Calum said as he looked at Ashton.

"If you start writing this summer, you're all going to be happy if you finish an album before this baby has its first birthday." I said with a chuckle and they all agreed with me.

"So when will we know the gender? I need to know what kind of presents I can start buying for her or him." Grace said with a big smile and I looked at Ashton.

"We have an envelop laying in the kitchen with the gender. But we're going to wait until next week to find out together with our families." Ashton replied with the softest look in his eyes. He was trying to hide his excitement and prevent to start crying again.

"You have to tell us as soon as you know." Calum said as he put his arm around Grace's shoulder.

"We will text you right after we find out, now that the group has all of us in it again." I said before looking at Luke

"Yeah that was a very rude thing to do." He said immediately and we all laughed softly.

"He was so mad that he didn't talk to me all day."

"But back to the wedding, where will it be and do you need help with anything?" Sierra asked and I took out my phone to show the pictures of the place we visited. "Oh my god I love this!" She said as she scrolled through the pictures. "It's going to be pretty small, right?"

"Yeah, just family and close friends." Ashton replied with a smile before looking at me. I looked back at him and he looked so happy. "But ofcourse you're all invited and the best man deal still stands. So Calum, you better plan me the best bachelors party ever."

"But no strippers!" I added straight away and he laughed but nodded.

"No strippers but a great night out and getting absolutely wasted." Calum said with a smile before everyone kinda looked at me

"I still haven't decided who will get to be maid of honour."

"Oh c'mon, we all know it will be either Jackie or Sierra." Grace said with a chuckle

"You might be right." I said while I looked at Sierra with a smile and she got so excited.

"I know you want to choose Jackie but it's hard with the distance so I'm willing to do this with her to make it easier." She said and I liked that idea a lot because it's the only reason why I was struggling to choose.

"I'd like that." I replied and she got up and came over to hug me thightly.

"So just to make sure I have this right, Sam and Ashton are leaving to go to London tomorrow and Luke and Sierra will leave in 2 days, right?" Michael asked and we all nodded. "And your families will both be there?" He asked and I nodded once again. "And you will drop a pregnancy and save the date on them all at once?" He asked and the others softly laughed while we nodded.

"Our timing might not be perfect but they'll notice the pregnancy very fast so they're going to have a lot to process."

"Yeah it's going to be hard to hide that." Crystal said with a small smile and I could sense a bit of jealousy in her voice whenever she said something about my pregnancy. They still haven't been able to get pregnant and I know it's taking its toll.

"It's still very easy to hide under loose shirts and sweaters so she'll be fine for a little longer." Ashton replied with a small smile as she looked from my stomach to Ashton's face.

Every time that she doesn't get pregnant, she seems to hate me a little more. She used to be my best friend but she's been distant ever since I moved to LA. Since that bachelorette party of hers where I had a horrible time thanks to Bryana.

We texted every day when I was still in London but now we haven't texted for two weeks while I was away on tour.

So while Sierra and I only grew closer, Crystal and I grew apart. She only told me the thing about her and Michael because there is nobody else that would have understood that. I don't think she would have told me if I had a different past.

All I want is my best friend back but I have a feeling I'm losing her.

"So who will be godfather and godmother?" Calum asked all excited and I laughed softly before raising my shoulders.

"We haven't decided yet" Ashton said with a smile before looking at me.

"Have you even decided anything? Because it seems like you do a lot of things without thinking it through. Your pregnancy was a mistake but neither of you is brave enough to admit how awfully this was timed. Your baby is going to be a mistake." She snapped and everyone looked at her, no we all stared at her and she got a harsh glare from Michael before putting her drink down on the table and getting up and running inside.

"I'm so sorry, I'm sure she didn't mean any of that." Michael said and he ran after her and it didn't take long until we could hear them yelling to each other. I got up from my seat and Ashton grabbed my hand to stop me but I looked at him and he nodded before letting me go. It was so silent outside and I found them in the hallway, she was crying and yelling and he had no idea what to do.

"Please go because I hate hating you." She said as she looked at me but I looked at Michael, asking him to leave. And he did, he was scared to leave the two of us alone but he left and I sat down at the bottom of the stairs.

"Don't shut me out please, we used to talk about everything." I said to her and she took in a deep breath and wiped away her tears. "You were right, I didn't choose for this and I didn't want kids yet. Maybe in a year I would but not now. So please don't hate me for something I didn't decide on."

"I know Sam. But it's so hard because every time I see you I get reminded of what I can't have. Michael talks with Ashton non stop about kids and your pregnancy and I am so jealous of you for pulling this off and that makes me hate myself." She said with a sigh before sitting down beside me and I could see Ashton watching us from outside.

But this was something non of them could help with and if she would take this out on Michael, it would only get worse. So we just sat there and talked until dinner was ready. And it was good to talk to her again.

— Instagram —

JackieClifford: dancing around my room and screaming cause I get to see Sam and Ashton again tomorrow and I get to travel with them for a month and I'm so excited about it all.

6.910 likes
SamanthaE: what the hell am I doing in the background?
AshtonIrwin: can't wait to see you again Jacqueline!!
JackieClifford: @AshtonIrwin please stop calling me that Fletcher
JackieClifford: @samanthaE you tell me because I don't have a clue
SamGlobal: THIS PICTURE IS GOALS
5SOSGlobal: where and when was this taken?
JackieClifford: @5SOSGlobal Australia during the holidays :)
UpdatesofAshtonIrwin: you all look so happy!
JackieClifford: @updatesofashtonirwin we definitely were very happy
5sosstanssss: and there you are again using sam and ashton just for fame and likes
notajackiefan: why are you always posting pictures with them
randomuser: just stop using them for fame, you didn't have to rub it in everyones faces that you are her sister
randomgirl: stop using your sister to get to ashton and the other guys!!!
imtoolazytothinkofnames: you're just an attention whore.
Lauren_dawkins_: laughing because of Sam's face
Lauren_dawkins_: crying because you're so pretty
JackieClifford: @lauren_dawkins_  love you and can't wait to see you too 🥰
UpdatesofAshtonIrwin: wait is Ashton's family also going to London?

— Twitter —

samantha: so sick and tired of seeing people hate on my sister. Just leave her alone please, she's old enough to decide which pictures to post and she should not have to deal with this kind of hate just because of posting a picture with us.

JackieClifford: apparently I'm no longer allowed to say that I'm happy to see my sister and almost brother-in-law again. I haven't seen them in 3 months and I missed them.

JackieClifford: and about the photographing thing, Sam asked me. I never even said anything about it but she called me up and asked if I wanted to do it so we could spend some time together, I turned down being paid for it because all I want is to be close to my sister again.

JackieClifford: I'm not here for the money or fame or anything because I want non of that, I'm extremly happy with the way I'm living now and would never want Sam's life. Just here supporting my sister and my favourite band like I've been doing for years.

JackieClifford: and it sucks being afraid to post any pictures of Sam and I or with anyone from Ashton's family online because of comments like these. Sam is my sister, who I love and support so let me be her sister.

JackieClifford: just going to disappear for the rest of the week because I want to spend time with my family, and Ashton is a part of that, instead of dealing with this bullshit.

Ashton5SOS: recently I've been asked what my least favourite thing is about being famous and this is it guys, seeing hate send to the people I care about and love like Sam and both our families. Jackie and Ellen are a part of my family too and you have to learn to accept that.

— the best family —

Lauren: we'll be in London at 2pm
Lauren: our trip is 25 hours and I'm so glad its almost over. Just one more flight
Jackie: you're lucky, our trip was 37 hours when we came to you
Momma Irwin: stop complaining Lauren
Momma Irwin: @sam @ashton at what time will you be in London?
Ashton: 5pm so we will go to the hotel shortly to drop off our things and get changed before coming over
Sam: can't wait to see all of you again 🥰
Momma Evans: we can't wait to see you either
Momma Irwin: we'll come around 6 to help with cooking and everything :)
Jackie: you can always come straight after your flight
Momma Evans: you're welcome to come whenever you want but I'd understand if you want to go to your hotel first and rest a little
Sam: what are we eating tomorrow
Jackie: are you serious?
Sam: 100%
Sam: please say it's not fish
Momma Evans: I'm making lasagna, I know its your favourite
Sam: thank you, love you mom
Momma Evans: love you too Sam but since when do you not like fish?
Sam: idk, just don't like it anymore
Jackie: oooh is it because you got sick from eating bad fish a few weeks back?
Sam: yes

"Well that was a total lie" Ashton said with a chuckle while we sat at the small starbucks in the airport. I was still half asleep and I'd do anything for a coffee right now but I can't. So I'm stuck with hot chocolate milk.

Piper and Bella were laying by our feet while we enjoyed our last few minutes before we had to go to the plane.

"Because telling them I no longer like fish thanks to strawberry was not exactly an option." I said bluntly and he laughed before handing me his coffee.

"There's just a little bit left, that can't harm strawberry and I know you want this badly." He said with a smile and I grinned widely as I put my chocolate milk down and took his coffee cup. There were just two sips left but I was so happy with that.

"Thank you." I said before taking my chocolate milk again. "In what suitcase did you put the presents?"

"Mine, on the top so we can easily reach it." He replied with a smile while he watched me. "So how will we do this?"

"We are going to get a cab to bring us to Cambridge to the hotel, I get changed into my new blue dress but put on a sweater over it so it's not too obvious. Its going to look rediculous so once we get there, I'll say I'm just cold and then we get them to sit down on the couch and give them the presents first so I don't have to walk around in the sweater all night."

"How do you think they will react?"

"They've been hinting that they want grandkids ever since our engagement so I'm sure they will be happy." I reassured him and I reached over the table to hold his hand.

"I can't wait to tell them."

————————————

Next update will be a little later (monday or tuesday) AND THEN MY EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER SO I GOT ALL THE TIME TO WRITE SO MIGHT DO MORE FREQUENT UPDATES AGAIN 🎉

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

76 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
25.7K 268 34
Story cover by @ewjimin on twitter.
16.6K 124 103