Photographer: Part 2

By UniquelyScarred

The Official Sequel To "Photographer" More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
~The Final Chapter~
*NEW BOOK ALERT*

Chapter: 33

216 13 43
By UniquelyScarred

~The Next Morning~
•8:33 am•

<Chris P.O.V>

Imma be real, a nigga is tired as fuck. Me and Tiana ain't get no sleep last night BUT it was worth it. I let Tiana sleep in this morning while I go pick up lil man from Maliah's crib.
I did my morning routine and got dressed before heading out.

I drove over to Maliah's crib and rang the doorbell several times and she finally answered.

"Why are you ringing my doorbell so many times! The kids are sleeping!"

I chuckled "Well they're not now since you yelling for no damn reason"

"Whatever Chris"

"Can you give me my son please I don't got all day"

She rolled her eyes "Come on he's upstairs"

"Maliah drop that funky ass attitude before I tell your husband that you fucking Tyga on the low"

Maliah turned around and looked at me in shock "How did you know that?"

"I peeped y'all a couple weeks ago when y'all two walked out the bedroom together"

"Please don't tell anybody"

I smirked "Who do you think I am? I wouldn't do that cuz you my sis"

But if she ever tests me again I'm spilling all of the tea to her husband.

Maliah sighed in relief "Thank you Chris"

I followed her to the room where my son was still sleeping and I picked him up and let him sleep in my arms.
As he was sleeping Maliah gave me his baby bag and we left her house.

When me and the baby got back to the crib he was still sleeping so I decided to just lay on the couch with him and take a little nap until he wakes up.

~Several Hours Later~
•2:20pm•

I woke up from my nap and noticed I was laying face down on the couch. Then I got up and panicked. I was scared that I was either laying on my baby or this little nigga fell.  Then I started looking around the living room.

"Awww Fuck, imma get it so much trouble. Marcell where you at?" I whispered around.

I knew that this little nigga couldn't crawl yet cuz he was too young then I began to panic some more.

"Nigga where did you go? You gonna get daddy in trouble" I whispered loudly.

Then I heard the tv playing upstairs then I ran up there. Then I saw Tiana feeding the baby while watching a movie on Netflix.

"Hey Baby" Tiana said looking at me.

I sighed in relief "The baby's good?"

"He's fine, I saw that he was up in your arms while you were sleeping so I grabbed him and just let you rest."

I sat on the bed and smiled "I thought the little nigga disappeared on me. He had me scared for a minute."

"Stop calling our son a little nigga" She laughed.

"So what you want me to call him? Little boy? That's trash as fuck baby. Besides he's my nigga and I rock with him on a father and son type of level"

"There's soooo many nicknames you can call him. Like with me I call him my wittle stanka butt"

I scrunched my face and laughed "You can't keep calling him that the rest of his life Ti."

"Yes I can Chris"

"So you gonna call Marcell your wittle stanka butt in high school?"

She laughed "Yes because he's always gonna be my baby"

"Do what you wanna do but I promise you when he gets to high school I'm calling him my nigga. He's gonna be like Wow dad is so cool, he calls me his nigga"

"Chris no he's not" Tiana laughed out.

Then I looked down at my son and asked him "What do you prefer?"

He obviously wasn't paying attention to me because he was occupied with drinking his milk.

Tiana chuckled "My wittle stanka is not focused on you Chris, come and sit down next to me"

I sat next to Tiana on the bed and gently grabbed the baby from her arms.
I continued to feed him until he was finished.

"Here" I said handing the baby bottle to Tiana.

She grabbed it and brought it down to the kitchen.

I sat Marcell up in my lap and I started patting his back lightly so he could burp.

When he finally burped I decided to put some cartoons on for him since Tiana was watching some boring ass movie.
I put on Finding Nemo and we both sat back and watched it together.

Tiana walked in and smiled at what she saw. I'm guessing it was too much cuteness for her her eyes.

She sat next to us and smiled "You two are so freakin cute"

"Watch when little man gets older he's gonna be big pimpin just like his daddy."

Tiana laughed "Like father, like son"

"I still want my little girl Ti" I spoke randomly.

"Sure maybe in like 3 to 4 years"

My eyes widened "That's a long ass time"

"Chris I just had a baby, we can wait 3 years besides before I have my second child I wanna..."

"You wanna what?"

Then she mumbled "I wanna get married"

"If you really want it then your gonna have to speak up"

Then Tiana spoke up "I wanna get married Chris"

"That's cute"

"Cute?"

I chuckled "Yeah, do me a favor and look under your pillow. I got a surprise for you"

Tiana smiled hard and lifted her pillow up to see nothing then I laughed.

"Chris you're such an asshole"

"I made you look" I laughed even harder, "You thought there was a ring under there?"

Then the tone in her voice changed "Chris why would you play with my emotions like that? That really hurts."

I tried to kiss her but she moved away "Baby I'm sorry"

Then I seen her eyes begin to water then she stormed off to the bathroom.
Damn I didn't mean to hurt my baby's feelings, I was just joking around. I sat the baby up on the pillow while I got up to go to the bathroom.

I put my ear to the door and I could hear her crying then knocked on the door.

"Go Away Chris!" She yelled

"Baby I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Can you please come out so we can talk?"

Then she cried out "Leave me alone."

"Tiana please I'm sorry babe, just please come out"

"Leave me alone Chris" I heard her voice say quietly.

I sat in front of the bathroom door and I listened to her cry. I felt so damn bad but she should know I always play too much.

Then I spoke softly through the door so Tiana could hear me "I love you Tiana...with all my heart. It was inconsiderate of me to not think about how you felt. I honestly feel like an asshole. I'd feel empty if you ever left me because you're my other half, if I could I'd give you everything....including my last name. But only for you because I truly love you."

I heard the door unlock and Tiana opened the door "I love you too"

I stood up and kissed Tiana "Tiana I'm truly sorry, I promise you one day I'll give you my last name"

Then she hugged me and chuckled "You better"

~A few days later~

<Tiana's P.O.V>

After the talk that me and Chris had, me and him gave gotten closer. I love that man so much that sometimes it feels like we're inseparable. I was at work in the break room with Maliah and she was telling me the argument she had with her husband Aaron last night.

"Girl so listen, he went through my phone and was accusing me of texting other niggas"

I laughed because I knew her and Tyga had something going on because Chris told me all the details.

"Were you texting other niggas?"

Maliah lied to my face "No...I'd never do that to him"

I raised my eyebrow "You sure?"

"N-no"

"So why you stuttering?"

Then she finally folded "Ok look you can't tell nobody TiTi"

"I got you sis"

She sighed "Ok, so I've been messing around with Tyga"

"Michael?"

"Yes"

I raised my eyebrows "Michael Stevenson? Chris friend?"

"Yes,Yes I know I fucked up but it's hard to leave Tyga"

"Maliah you got a man who is the father of your daughter. And you decide to mess with Tyga?"

She whispered "I know, I know but I gave into temptation and one thing led to another and...."

"And what? His dick is bomb? Is that why you ain't leave Tyga?"

Maliah chuckled nervously "Well yeah but there's another reason....I'm pregnant"

I stood there in shock "Liahhh , he ain't wrap it up?"

"No" she said in shame.

"Does he know?"

She nodded "Yeah he's so excited...and he wants me to leave Aaron but I can't because we're married"

"How far along are you?"

"I'm only 2 months, I'm honestly happy that I'm not showing yet because Aaron would've really had a fit."

I sighed and sat down "Damn Liah, you gonna have to tell Aaron"

"I can't Ti its gonna make things worse"

"No! Hiding shit is gonna make things worse, tell him the truth"

She seemed scared "Tiana I'm telling you I can't"

"Maliah...why?"

"He'll hurt me again... I don't like seeing him upset. And lord knows what he'll do to me if I told him"

"He hits on you?"

She nodded "Y-Yeah, and I feel like he would take my daughter away from me"

Damn I kinda feel bad for her but she put herself in this predicament. She dug her own hole to her grave. But I gotta help her someway cuz I'm still her friend.

"I won't let that happen....just stay quiet and don't tell him anything just yet. Imma talk to Tyga and see what I can do"

~Later on that day~

After work I decided to call Tyga to talk to him about this situation that happened earlier with Maliah.

[Phone Convo]

Tyga-Hello

Me-Michael.....We need to talk

Tyga-About?

Me-You and Maliah

Tyga-Ohhh...me and her are cool

Me-Just cool? I heard y'all two are expecting

Tyga-How you know that?

Me-That doesn't matter right now. But we need to split up Maliah and Aaron.

Tyga-I've been tryna do that for the longest cuz I got deep feelings for her. But it's like she won't let that nigga go.

Me-She's scared of him and she doesn't want him to take her child

Tyga-What for? That nigga ain't shit!

Me-We gotta do something

Tyga-Well what you got in mind?

Me-Come over so we can talk about this? Chris is cooking too.

Tyga-Oh nah I'm good, ill still come over tho. Just order some pizza

Me-Ok I'll see you in a bit

[End Of Convo]

After the convo I had with Tyga I went to the kitchen and told Chris that he was coming over.

"Is he gonna eat my dinner? You know I took my time with this food"

"Baby I know, I'll eat your food" I lied

He walked over to me and kissed me "This why I love you baby"

I love Chris BUT... I don't love his cooking. I walked over to the living room and sat down next to my baby and called Pizza Hut.

__________________________

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 322 16
your love for photography has landed you your first real job in the industry... it just so happens that the job is traveling the country with a boyba...
33.2K 441 42
this is a sequel go read my first to know what happening
3.8K 144 38
Is it really picture perfect??Shes been hurt so many times what happens when she meet a painter will she make him earn it and will he put in the effo...