Obsession [Vhope/Taegi/vkook...

Από cyndicyn22

Hoseok has been obsessed with Taehyung since they were young. Taehyung has been forced to work for Hoseok aft... Περισσότερα

Dangerous Games
Taken Freedom
Dark Desires
Your Worst Nightmare
Stockholm Syndrome
Unstable State of Mind
Deadly Betrayal
Dead Silent
Snatched
Stolen Innocence
Betrayed
Dealer's Choice
Mounting Depression
Fear and Loathing
Burning Passion
Warnings and Regrets
Hypovolemic Shock
Flight Risk
Anxiety and Waiting
Mental Mind Games
Killer Migraine
Early Dismissal
Hostage Aquired
Lost All Freedoms Now
One Precious Life for Another
New Leaf release

Certain Danger

602 25 25
Από cyndicyn22

Hello, everyone~♡ How has everyone been this past week? I've been pretty ecstatic myself~♡ My sister flew in from Japan this week~♡ But no worries, there will still be weekly updates~♡ This one is trigger warned for the mentions of nonconsensual intimate acts, but please enjoy~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

With the vibrator still inside of him and Samuel's cock buried deep within him now too, Taehyung not only felt stretched beyond his limits but also extremely disgusted and violated as he softly cried underneath this beastly man. He could hear Hoseok knocking on their door as Samuel moved inside him, causing him to cry out for Hoseok once more. 

Taehyung managed to get his hands free while Samuel was distracted. Taking advantage of Samuel's blunder he shoved hard against his chest, tears stinging Taehyung's eyes and his voice cracking as he kept repeating Hoseok's name. He choked out a sob as Samuel thrust into him faster, the pain far worse than when Hoseok had done this to him. At least that was with someone he loved, instead of some stranger who was just looking for another lay. 

Taehyung continuously pushed Samuel, annoying him enough that he pinned Taehyung's hands down once again and thrust into him hard causing Taehyung to scream in pain. A jingle caught Taehyung's attention and he could see Hoseok standing in the doorway, holding a large key ring with several keys on it. The unbridled fire that burned in Hoseok's eyes terrified Taehyung as Hoseok yanked Samuel away from him. Taehyung pulled his knees to his chest as he cried into his hands, grateful Hoseok had saved him from this disgusting man. 

Hoseok stood over Samuel's naked body, his foot pressed into Samuel's chest. "That. That is mine. HE is mine! What gave you the bright idea to stick your vile dick inside what is mine," he screamed, shoving his foot harshly into Samuel's chest. Samuel put his hands up in defense as other drug lords gathered around the door. "I own this place! Did you not think I was going to get in here and save him," he shouted, holding up the key ring.

Samuel laughed softly, trying to diffuse the situation as whispers started at the door. Hoseok turned his dark eyes on them and all sounds stopped as he turned his attention back towards Samuel. "I- I thought you'd sh- share him," he admitted, staring up at Hoseok. "Y- you normally share your guest each year," he added, hoping Hoseok would spare him. Hoseok only leaned closer, slamming Samuel into the ground with the force of his foot. Samuel's head bouncing off the unforgivingly hard ground. "You didn't see my initials carved into his chest?! That was his punishment for telling me he liked someone else when he was younger! You think you're going to get away with this," he shouted, beating him with the key ring and keys. 

He grabbed Samuel by his hair and threw him roughly onto the couch that adorned the room. "Rope," he demanded of one of the other drug lords, one of them quickly sprinting off to find his some. Hoseok stared hard at Samuel as Taehyung's sobs echoed in his ears. He wanted to comfort him, but he was no good at anything comforting. The only thing he was good at was reassuring this man would never touch another person again. If he lived.

The one that had run off to find rope, returned with a long nylon rope, handing it to Hoseok directly as he glanced over at the inconsolable Taehyung. Nobody wanted him to cry, noticing he was quite young. While they knew Hoseok was far older than him, no one said anything to anyone in fear that he'd take their life in exchange. 

They all stepped back and watched as Hoseok wrapped the rope tightly around Samuel, allowing no movement of his hands and feet. After securing the knot tightly, he quickly walked over towards Taehyung while he had Samuel incapacitated, gently wrapping his arm around Taehyung. Instantly, Taehyung clung to Hoseok, sobbing into his chest and apologizing profusely. "I- I'm so sorry he was able to-" he choked out a sob at the realization, cutting his apology short.

Hoseok gently stroked Taehyung's hair, kissing the younger's head as he stood up. "Taehyung, I suggest you leave. His punishment is going to be brutal and I don't want you seeing something like that..." Taehyung shook his head, clinging to Hoseok once more as his sobs steadily grew louder. "I- I want to watch," he hicupped, grabbing onto Hoseok's shirt as he remained sitting on the bed. Hoseok gently took Taehyung's hand in his, patting it as he placed it back in Taehyung's lap. "Do as you want. You do so anyway," he stated, turning towards Samuel once again. 

"You will be sorry," he stated as pulled out a small handle from his suit jacket, a dark smile on his face as he flicked out the straight razor. "You think you can touch what belongs to me like that," he asked, roughly grabbing Samuel's still hard cock. "Think again," he added, sliding the blade across the sensitive skin as he slowly and painfully sawed through Samuel's cock. His screams filled the air as Hoseok continued to hack away at it until he was holding the stump in his hand, blood covering his face and clothes. 

"What do you want me to do with this, Taehyung," he asked, remaining with his back to Taehyung. He didn't want him seeing what a mess he was right now, in fear that he'd only frighten Taehyung more. Taehyung whimpered softly, burying his face in his hands once again. Hoseok sighed softly as he forced Samuel's mouth open and shoved it down his throat, closing his straight razor. 

He threw Samuel to the ground, muffled screams and cries echoing throughout the room as Hoseok kicked and stomped on him repeatedly. "Who the fuck do you think you are," he asked with a raised voice, kicking Samuel in his head. "You work for me! You are below me! You good for nothing piece of shit," he yelled, stomping Samuel's head into the ground harshly. "You don't do things to piss me off or these things happen!"

He quickly turned away from Samuel, walking back towards Taehyung as he glared at the other drug lords. "Get out," he demanded and they obeyed, shutting the door behind them. He gently rubbed Taehyung's back, trying to soothe the younger's cries of agony. He gently cupped Taehyung's face in his hands, brushing Taehyung's tears away with his thumbs as Taehyung stared into his eyes. He could see the spatters of blood all over Hoseok's face, but that didn't bother him in this moment. "H- Hoseok," he whimpered weakly, latching onto him once again. 

Taehyung's entire body shook with sobs as Hoseok gently cradled Taehyung between his legs. Taehyung gripped Hoseok's shirt in his fists, burying his face in Hoseok's chest. "Th- thank you," he whispered, inhaling heavily to try and breathe as Hoseok's scent filled his nose. He sobbed softly once more, slowly and finally calming down. Hoseok pulled Taehyung away from him slightly as Taehyung forcibly regained his composure. He didn't want to show Hoseok anymore weakness than he already had just moments before.

"Taehyung," he started steadily, staring into his large, watery eyes. "Do you still have that vibrator inside of you," he asked, biting his lip. Taehyung nodded gently as he laid on his back for Hoseok to see. Hoseok bit his lip as he pulled Taehyung back into a sitting position, standing up and walking towards Samuel. He didn't want to tell Taehyung he was bleeding from being stretched so much, in fear that he may collapse into tears again. Hoseok didn't know how to handle Taehyung's tears, which was why he trained him that showing emotion was a no in this industry. 

He couldn't blame him for the crying this time, the mental anguish he endured during those moments, Hoseok would never understand it. He kicked Samuel hard in his chest, causing him to groan in pain. He stopped when he heard Taehyung fall off the bed, glancing over at him. "Tae," he questioned, looking in the direction of the bed. He could see Taehyung trying to pull himself back up onto the bed. "S- sorry," he answered, peeking up over the bed slightly. "My legs buckled and I fell," he explained, slowly moving back up onto the bed.

Hoseok nodded as he turned his attention back towards Samuel, wondering what else he could do to make this man suffer. He was going over punishments in his head when a shaky hand grabbed his sleeve and he turned to see Taehyung standing beside him on shaky legs. 

Hoseok grabbed onto Taehyung to keep him from falling once again and both stared into each other's eyes. Hoseok felt embarrassed suddenly and looked away, which had never happened to him before and he didn't know why it was happening now. Taehyung held onto Hoseok, staring down at his attacker before turning Hoseok's head back towards him. "Hoseok," he whispered quietly before pressing his lips to Hoseok's ever so softly. 

Hoseok stared at Taehyung for a moment, shock apparent on his features as Taehyung leaned closer yet again and kissed Hoseok once more. Taehyung pulled away slightly, eyeing Hoseok momentarily as they held onto each other. Hoseok sighed softly at Taehyung's silent gesture, pulling the younger's pants back up onto his hips and tucking his shirt in for him. "I assume you don't want me to punish him anymore," he asked quietly, cupping Taehyung's face once again, their foreheads pressed together and the tips of their noses touching. 

Hoseok wanted to kiss Taehyung at this very moment, but he held himself back, afraid to frighten Taehyung. He'd let him make the moves, if it meant he'd be more comfortable after what happened. Taehyung opened his mouth slightly, tilting his head to kiss Hoseok once more, shaking his head at his question. "I want to watch him suffer," he answered, honestly as Hoseok smiled. He'd never been more turned on by something Taehyung had said than in this very moment. "What do you want me to do to him," he asked, nipping Taehyung's lower lip.

Taehyung gently pressed his hand against Hoseok's crotch, rubbing his hand over his clothed cock gently. Hoseok shuttered slightly at the gentle touch, never before being turned on by sensuality. Although, Taehyung had an abundance of it and could make him do just about anything with simple touches. "I want to watch you kill him. Slowly," he whispered in a husky voice, stepping away from Hoseok. 

Hoseok stared at Taehyung for a moment, breathing heavily from his teasing touches. "You sure know how to ask nicely," he stated, turning his back towards Taehyung again. He wanted to make Samuel pay anyway and Taehyung asked the right way.

Hoseok stared down at Samuel, thinking for a moment as he nodded at his thoughts. "Okay then. A slow death. Get me a metal chair and a heater," he stated, smirking down at Samuel.

When Samuel opened his swollen eyes, he could barely see Hoseok standing in front of him and Taehyung sitting on the bed behind Hoseok. He was barely conscious when Hoseok asked him a rhetorical question, knowing he couldn't answer. "How hot does a metal chair have to be before it burns your very flesh off your bones, hm?" Samuel glanced down to see he was still completely naked and strapped to a rusty metal chair. 

It was then that Samuel could feel the searing heat underneath him, muffled screams filling both Hoseok's and Taehyung's ears. Taehyung sat on the bed, his legs crossed in front of him and his hands holding onto his feet as he watched. Hoseok glanced at Taehyung for a moment, finding that position particularly odd as he crossed his arms over his chest. "You brought this upon yourself Samuel, when you decided to defile my property."

Samuel pulled at the restraints that bound him to this chair, his screams falling on deaf ears as they watched him. Taehyung covered his nose at the awful smell of burning flesh that permeated the air, gagging slightly as he tugged on Hoseok's sleeve. "Daddy, can we leave him to die by himself," he asked, throwing Hoseok completely off guard.

They weren't doing anything sexual, yet Taehyung referred to him as daddy. A word that normally sent Hoseok into a frenzy, but this time he just stared at the younger. His big eyes seemingly wider and more innocent as he reached out for Hoseok. Hoseok lifted Taehyung up off the bed, bridal style and set him on his lap. "If we don't watch, how will you know he suffered completely for what he's done to you," he asked, gently stroking Taehyung's hair as they continued to watch. 

Taehyung whimpered softly before leaning back into Hoseok, nodding softly as he watched Samuel frantically try to rock his way out of the chair. Hoseok knew Taehyung had been through a lot today. He could postpone his punishment for another day as his hands gently slid up Taehyung's inner thigh.

The younger moaned softly behind his lips, Hoseok completely forgetting Taehyung was still wearing the cock ring as instructed. His hands gently traced the outline of Taehyung's bulge, watching Taehyung fidget. Taehyung gently gripped Hoseok's pants, pressing his ass up against Hoseok's cock. "You can't be doing that baby boy. It makes daddy hard," he whispered into Taehyung's ear, his breath fanning across the younger's sensitive ears. Taehyung shuddered violently, another soft moan leaving his lips- a reaction Hoseok had never seen before.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow before gently blowing air onto Taehyung's ear once again. He heard another soft moan and felt Taehyung tense up as he shuddered violently against him once more. "Are your ears that sensitive, Tae," he asked, nipping the shell. Taehyung jolted slightly, breathing heavily from Hoseok's teasing before giving a small, embarrassed nod. "You never took the time to learn what was most sensitive to me," he stated, turning to look at Hoseok. His eyes hooded with lust as he tried to avoid Hoseok's intense gaze. "Sorry."

"No, no, you're right. I never took the time to find out what your hot spots were," he admitted, gliding his hand up the front of Taehyung's pants and all the way up to his stomach. He tugged on Taehyung's shirt, slowly pulling it untucked from his pants as his hand slid down into his pants. He gripped Taehyung's hard cock, slowly pumping his length as Hoseok stared Samuel down. He ran his other hand up Taehyung's chest, gripping his throat and tilting his head back more as Taehyung's mouth fell open, no sound leaving his lips as he pressed into Hoseok harder, his hands gripping Hoseok's thighs hard. 

"Taehyung," he whispered softly into his ear, the younger acknowledging him with a small whimper. "Do you want daddy to do more," he asked, his cock twitching hard against Taehyung's ass.

It had been the first time that he'd asked Taehyung if he could continue, rather than forcefully continue with him. Although, Taehyung couldn't deny that he liked when Hoseok was a little forceful with him. Taehyung thought for a moment, not once meeting Samuel's eyes as he nodded at Hoseok's question. 

Hoseok slid his hand out of Taehyung's pants, the younger whimpering at the loss of contact as Hoseok repositioned them once more, laying Taehyung on his back facing him away from Samuel. He hovered over Taehyung, kissing his neck and jawline as he kept complete eye contact with the frantic man in front of him. He could hear soft moans and pants leaving Taehyung's lips as the younger grinded against Hoseok's leg.

Hoseok was definitely going to fuck Taehyung in front of this slowly dying man, just to prove a point. A point, that Taehyung was his and would always belong to him. 

He leaned down once again, kissing the center of Taehyung's neck before biting it gently and sucking. Hoseok groaned softly as Taehyung pressed his chest hard against him, his back arched as a low moan left his lips. Hoseok pulled back from Taehyung, the younger's eyes sultry and lustful, his cheeks flushed as he stared back at Hoseok. His hair already a tangled mess from pressing his head further into the mattress.

Hoseok was amazed by how beautiful Taehyung looked at that moment that the only thing that caught his attention was Taehyung unbuckling Hoseok's belt. Hoseok shook his head, leaning down to kiss Taehyung roughly as the other continued to unlatch his belt and slowly unbutton his pants. 

Taehyung unzipped Hoseok's dress pants, pulling Hoseok's erect cock from the confines of his pants, stroking him gently. Hoseok pulled his pants off his hips, kicking them completely off as he grabbed the hem of Taehyung's pants. He quickly removed them from Taehyung, his fingers fumbling with the buttons on Taehyung's button up shirt. He managed to get all the buttons undone, kissing a path along his chest, the faded purple marks from when he'd choked him with his belt stopped him for a moment. 

While he didn't feel bad, he kissed a trail back up to his lips before pulling back. "You're safe word is black," Hoseok stated, finally giving into his previous request. Taehyung's eyes widened slightly as he unbuttoned Hoseok's blood stained button up shirt. "Y- you're giving me a safe word," he asked, pulling Hoseok's shirt off of him. Both were completely naked now as Hoseok sighed softly, nodding as he spoke. "I realize I pushed too far that one day I choked you with my belt..."

Taehyung said nothing as he wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck, giving him a soft and warm smile before pulling him into a heated kiss. "Thank you, daddy," he whispered softly, kissing Hoseok once more as the elder gripped Taehyung's cock. He slowly stroked Taehyung's length causing the younger to arch his back once more. "Please, daddy. No more teasing," he asked as Hoseok kissed his neck once more before pushing a finger inside Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes opened wide as he arched his back, his nails digging into Hoseok's back as Hoseok curled his finger inside of Taehyung. He wasted no time adding in more fingers to stretch Taehyung properly, pushing them in and out of him as he prepared him. It was the first time he'd taken time to prepare Taehyung, but he could tell that it helped by the younger's facial expression as he spit into his hand and gave his cock a few harsh tugs. This was all new to him, but he knew it would feel more pleasant for both of them when he entered him with some sort of lubrication.

Hoseok leaned back over Taehyung, licking the shell of his ear causing Taehyung to shudder violently, a loud moan erupting from his throat as he wrapped his hands around Hoseok's neck. "P- please, daddy," he begged quietly, digging his nails into Hoseok's shoulders. "Please fuck me."

Hoseok stared down at Taehyung with hooded eyes and nodded. "As you wish," he answered, thrusting inside Taehyung hard. Taehyung arched his back, his nails raking across Hoseok's shoulders as a low moan left his lips. Hoseok hissed softly at the nails that left bright red marks across his shoulders, pulling out of Taehyung only to thrust back into him gently. 

He glanced up at Samuel, smirking as he continued to try to fuck Taehyung gently. He hadn't said he'd be gentle with him but after what Taehyung had been through today, he figured that would be for the best. Taehyung could tell Hoseok was holding back, but said nothing as Hoseok directed each thrust into Taehyung's sensitive bundle of nerves. He couldn't say anything. Any time he tried, his words were cut short by his loud moans and soft pants as Hoseok experimented with every one of his hot spots.

Taehyung whimpered softly when he felt the urge to cum building up once more. It was becoming quite painful with that cock ring still on and Hoseok still hadn't said he could take it off. Hoseok pulled away from Taehyung's neck, breathing heavily as he stared down at him. "What's wrong?"

Taehyung's eyes darted to glance down at his erect cock that ached and twitched from the very breeze in the room. Hoseok glanced down as well, Taehyung's tip an unhealthy shade of red. Hoseok bit his lip as he looked back up at Taehyung, finally remembering he was still wearing the cock ring. "It's going to really hurt when you cum. I mean, it's meant to prolong your orgasm... Can you imagine what that's going to feel like right now with how many times you've cum dry with that thing on? How many times was it? Six," he asked, slowly trailing his hand down Taehyung's stomach.

Taehyung gripped Hoseok's shoulder, staring up into his eyes. "Seven," he whispered softly, biting his lip as he grabbed Hoseok's hand. "I- I want to wait that part out until I get home... I- I may get loud. And I don't want everyone to hear me," he whispered, embarrassed. Not to mention the fact that he was quite terrified at how much it would hurt. While Hoseok would have loved to have everyone hear who Taehyung belonged to, he didn't want Taehyung to feel embarrassed.

"Do you want to finish this when we get home then? I mean, I'm used to not being able to cum most times," he stated, stilling his thrusts. Taehyung shook his head softly, leaning up to kiss Hoseok heatedly. "K- keep going, daddy. Keep going until you're finished. I- it feels amazing, I'll just keep coming dry until I get home and finally get to have my orgasm."

Hoseok kissed Taehyung roughly, nodding softly. "Okay then. Suit yourself, I'll make sure you feel good when we get home then," he whispered softly in Taehyung's ear, Taehyung's skin tingling with excitment. Taehyung's head fell back into the matress, tilted up as Hoseok kissed the center of his neck, his hips slowly moving once again.

Taehyung gasped softly, Hoseok picking up his pace from when he'd just stopped, surprising Taehyung. He closed his eyes tightly, whimpering softly as he drew closer and closer to that edge once again from Hoseok's slow pace. Gradually, Hoseok's pace became faster and more unrelenting the closer he got to his release, unable to maintain the gentle and slow pace he'd started with. 

Though, Taehyung didn't seem to mind too much as he raked his nails across Hoseok's back. His head rolling to the side with his eyes shut tight as his back arched gracefully off the mattress. "H- Hoseok," he whispered softly, his mouth falling open- no sound escaping as his eyebrows knit together.

Hoseok loved the look of pure pain mixed with unrelenting pleasure on Taehyung's face, his chest heaving as he panted heavily. Hoseok chuckled breathily as he planted his hands on either side of Taehyung's head, leaning down to bite Taehyung's neck. A loud moan erupted from Taehyung's throat as he came dry once again, Hoseok groaning softly as Taehyung clenched around his length. 

Hoseok bit his lip, breathing heavily against Taehyung's neck as he slowly pulled out only so far and thrust back inside of Taehyung. With Taehyung's entrance clenched tight around him, it didn't take Hoseok much longer to cum either. Hoseok sighed in satisfaction as he pulled out of Taehyung, staring at Samuel's motionless body. 

He smirked, glancing into his dull and lifeless eyes, no sign or glimer of light. He slowly kneeled in front of Taehyung, sweeping his sweat-matted hair off his forehead. 

Taehyung stared up at Hoseok, biting his lip at how appealling and sexy he looked positioned over him like that. He slowly perched himself up onto his elbows, feeling immediate pain in his groin. He whined softly, Hoseok chuckling as he hovered over Taehyung once again, their lips so close to touching. 

"Don't worry, Tae. I'll take real good care of that problem of yours... Once we get home, at least," he chuckled, standing up and walking over towards the in-suite bathroom. He went through all the cabinets and drawers, rather annoyed that he only found disposable moist towelettes to wipe Taehyung down with.

He grabbed them and headed back towards the younger, taking a few of them and wiping Taehyung down before pulling Taehyung's pants back up. "Get dressed, and make sure it looks professional. We have to at least look the part for the last twenty minutes or so," he stated, tucking his shirt into his own pants and buttoning his shirt back up. He straightened his tie back into place and watched as Taehyung worked around his erection to tuck his shirt back into his pants. He buttoned his shirt back up and straightened his tie back into place, fixing his hair into place once again before stepping up beside Hoseok. "Ready?"

Hoseok smiled at Taehyung before opening the door. "Sure are," he stated, looking at the people standing around the stairs. "Handle the clean up," he stated, meeting eyes with one of the guys and nodding towards the room. "Now." 

He placed his hand on Taehyung's lower back and walked him back down the stairs towards the party. Where Taehyung and Hoseok socialized with several other people for a while before they could leave. 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

274K 13.8K 29
Taehyung was living the dream. Loving family. A day away from debuting as an idol, living his dream. The best part? He had the love of his life right...
39.9K 1.2K 27
My life has been a serious of failed relationships and heartbreaks. Somehow, every guy I date, ends up leaving me. Thank God I have Taehyung, my be...
281K 11.8K 55
Broken, Taehyung's parents moved him to a new city for a new start. The shy, fragile boy, lucky enough to have made three friends, suffered judging f...
285K 10.2K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...