finding louis ✈ larry stylins...

By larrywho

❝you're louis?❞ ❝and you're harry?❞ ❝yeah.❞ ❝I don't know about you harry but, I think we're soulmates.❞ »»»»... More

finding louis ✈ larry
》 the beginning
day zero✈️
day one✈️
day two✈️
day three part one✈️
day three part two✈️
day four part one✈️
day four part two✈️
(1) please read
day four part three✈️
day five part one✈️
day five part two✈️
(2) please read
day six part one✈️
day six part two✈️
(3) please read☺
day seven part one✈️
day seven part two✈️
day eight part one✈️
(4) C O N T E S T
day eight part two✈️
day eight part three✈️
day eight part four✈️
day eight part five✈️
✈️day eight part six-day nine✈️
day nine part two✈️
day nine part three✈️
day ten✈️
day eleven✈️
day twelve✈️
day twelve part two✈️
day thirteen✈️
(5) character ask!
day fourteen✈️
day fifteen✈️
day fifteen part one✈️
day fifteen part three✈️
✈️day fifteen part four - day sixteen✈️
day seventeen✈️
day seventeen part two✈️
day eighteen✈️
day nineteen✈️
day twenty✈️
day twenty one✈️
✈️day twentyone - day twentytwo✈️
day fourty-five✈️
Guess whos back?
day fifty✈️
Its been awhile

day fifteen part two✈️

13.4K 717 1K
By larrywho

{new cover day so please admire and dedicated to louish bc she helped me with the update and check out her new story 'the way i am' aka harry's a rapper with braided hair and fanlouis}

day fifteen part two: apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur

manhattan

"cheers, mate!"

"yeah! cheers to victory and helping the children on this sappy valentine's day!"

it's now 9:49pm as the sounds of glass clicking against another and loud hollering are all heard throughout the mini, vintage brown bar as numerous of people loudly celebrate louis tomlinson' enormous victory for winning and raising over 100k for children across the world in need for a heart and blood transfusions.

i mean, you can say the world is a pretty happy place knowing that louis is somewhere lingering on its large - gigantic - piece of land.

louis, who's a bit tipsy, chuckles and sips a tad of the clear, brown liquid, "yeah, thanks mate. always needing the doctor around!"

and one of the many lads here, - brown hair swiped into a quiff and a puppy like beautiful face- snickers along, "alright, alright," he holds up his shot glass filled with water. "doctor liam payne is always here but trust me, let's be honest here lads, even if lou did break a leg, -literally i mean, i wouldn't save his arse!"

on que, everyone laughs, all teeth showing proudly and fondly at liam's little doctor joke although it didn't really make sense at all but yeah, majority are drunk so they'll laugh of course.

louis just scoffs and rolls his eyes, flickering liam on the nose.

"hey lou, look, i know you gotta celebrate and all but we need to head on home now. there's a surprise there for ya there," a rough and raspy voice whispers, causing he doncaster naive to turn around with furrowed eyebrows.

"why? the party is just starting you little bloody irish rascal!"

the irish man groans, sweeping his fingers throughout his blonde almost brunette hair, "come on, please?" he begs as louis shakes his head, turning back to his other fellow friends who are too immersed in different conservations that are being spoken around.

and being in this moment, louis takes the chance to remember everything that has happened to him. ever since him - well harry suddenly leaving him, he can't stand the thought of doing something remarkably stupid and downright wrong. it just gives him another reason for harry to vanish from his grasp again and again until harry probably won't want to be in his life anymore even thought they've proved that they're forever soulmates.

that gets to louis a lot. soulmates. harry and louis. louis and harry. soulmates.

louis thinks it sorta weird that that word gives him so much hope to cuddle up in his embrace because he knows harry is going to come back sooner or later and if not, what's the point? he can't let go of him just like that and go to someone new that 50/50 chance that the relationship wouldn't work out. it's just not the same without his harry next to him, laughing his arse off like a crazy, untamed headed lad he is and to louis, it means to world to him to have his harry next to him again.

"lou? louis? come on, time is head on home!" liam claps, others around him suddenly lightly groaning and moaning at his statement but being liam, he ignores it and grasps louis' slightly limped hand and drags him out the toxic bar and onto the faint manhattan street with mini laughter and chuckles spilling from between his dark pink lips.

"tomlinson! over here! come on! pose for the cam, man!" a guy with a expensive camera barks at louis, flashing everywhere as liam tries to walk his way out from the white male, louis whining on his arm childishly.

"come on! just one pic, please man?" the man begs, tapping liam on the shoulder but liam's having none of it at all. he turns around, eyes sending dangerous daggers at him.

"look here 'man', as you can clearly see, louis isn't in the right state to want ridiculous drunk pictures taken of him so please be a kind lad and leave us alone. he needs to get home."

the male rolls his eyes, using his hands to shove liam away from louis, "oh when did you become his new boyfriend? where'd harry styles go, huh? bet he's gone off to some other female because he clearly got tired of louis' ass on this valentine's day, i guess?"

in that moment where nobody really expected, a fist connects with a jaw, a snap turns to a crack, and a gasp soon turns to a huff. two dirty vans with smileys on them walk towards the man, abruptly stopping.

"listen here you-you," louis snarls, really trying to avoid cussing. "twat! watch what you say because i can have your arse ship out this state and into europe or south america in no time and yeah, i'm not afraid to do so." louis breathes, panting into the smirking man's face. "and my arse you're talking about? it happens to cost more than your college fund and lifetime combined so watch what you're saying about my boyfriend camera boy before you end up not having a camera at all or better yet? an arm or a leg!" louis points sternly at the now blank faced man as he looks past louis' angry face, obviously avoiding the man's fiery glare.

louis' mind is swirling out of control, his body wanting to do everything his blood craves for but he can't because he knows he shouldn't. he can't get that exciting rush anymore like the way he used to nor can he start and stop something before it gets out of hand.

"l-liam, j-ust - i-i need it, gimm-mie something s-s-sharp-" he heavily breathes but liam stops him, dragging him quickly into his black porshe, shooting the camera lad still on the ground the middle finger. liam is quick to slam the door shut, facing louis.

"louis! snap out of it!" he smoothes louis' arm as louis quickly moves about, bum wiggling wildly in the car seat. "lou, shhh, calm down. you're not going to hurt or kill anyone got it? your past is not going to catch up with you, i promise, alright?"

but louis frantically shakes his head, slamming both of his fist down on the silver steering wheel of the car, "how can you promise something that already has been broken, li! it's impossible!" he growls, fisting his fingers tightly.

liam shoots him an expression of confusion, "what are you saying, louis?"

"my past. my past has already won the race two months ago. everywhere i go, it's there, slowly whispering in my ears telling me how i screwed up everything and how everything was my fault, liam. do you know how that feels? it feels like death is following everywhere! i can't sleep right, i eat right and this is the only night where it's acceptable because i did something today! i helped save many kids' lives and that makes me happy, really, yeah. it does." louis cries out, tears already crawling down his bloated, red cheeks. liam just watches as his mate breaks down at the wheel, feeling a wave of emotions crawl through and out his body as his eyes pull away from the scene.

"there' something else too,"

"what?"

"i need to save mine. i need to save my life too, liam and i can't do that without harry because he is my life ; my one and only life and without him, i don't have a life to continue on with. the pages between us written with no end ; he's the bella to my edward, he's the honey to my winnie the pooh, he's my prince charming and literally, there's so many words we're not saying - but i don't wanna wait til it's gone...he makes me strong." louis whispers dryly, fingers itching into his pocket to receive his car keys before jamming them into the slot and starting the car with liam's hand softly on his shoulder.

"then go get him and louis, don't you never, ever forget where you belong." liam smiles, patting him lightly before removing his hand and placing it on his lap firmly. louis nods and swipes the tears away from his vision before starting the car and driving back to the place he knows best but of course, he'll come home to it being empty like it was for the past three months.

little did the older lad know.

"liam, i'm hungry."

"so you ate about four cupcakes at the bar and had three drinks but that's none of my business." liam chuckles, nudging him lightly as he sips water from the polar springs bottle. louis groans at his attempt at the kermet's joke and digs into his pockets for his keys. once he has them, it pushes them into the slot but liam stops him before opening the door.

"this is as far as i can go, louis."

louis gives him a look, "what the fuck do you mean this is as far as you can go? does this look like we're in the hunger games; catching fire to you, liam?"

he shrugs, "apparently so. your challenge will be waiting inside." and before louis can sputter out a sentence, liam is running down the apartment hall to the elevator with his loud laughter filled with suspicion bouncing on the dirty beige walls. louis again groans, and open the apartment door and shuts it tightly, locking it afterwards like always. he sighs and throws his football somewhere into the living room and heads straight to the shower to scrub off the filthy and dirt from his body frame.

once doing so, he reenters his bedroom and dries off his skin, putting on deodorant and a pair of sweats before hopping into bed with his cellphone tightly gripped in his hand.

he wants to do it. do it like a man.

"all you gotta do is press the damn call button, louis. it's valentine's day so be nice, s'all," he prep-talks himself as his finger continuously scroll down through his contacts to reach the name he's looking for. so once he takes his last breathers, he clicks the call button and the dial tone begins to do its work, the phone on speaker.

louis inhales deeply, toes wiggling with nervousness as the tone keeps ringing and ringing and ringing -

"apple bottom jeans! boots with the fur, with the fur, she got the whole club looking at her! at her! hey! she hit the floor, she hit the floor next thing you know, shawty got low, low, low-"

"where the hell can you be-"

louis gasps loudly, dropping the phone onto the duvet, "fuck."

"me," harry whispers, mouth dropping suddenly.

"have my babies," louis ghostly says, eyes scanning the shirtless and braided haired harry who's shock also at louis's half naked appearance because it's both unexpected. "please."

"turn around and give that big booty a slam!" harry's phone continues to sing, oblivious to the situation unraveling itself as it hides secretly under louis' bed where harry had put it just in case .

but all harry can do is open and close his mouth like a fish gasping for air, "i'll sure give that big booty a slam alright, t-pain."

********

alright, firstyl, i know i havent updated for awhile ik ik lol but it's almost 1am here so be lucky.

today's the last day of wwa... :( i'm feeling some type of way tbh

yes yes, harryandlouis have met up again and liam is officially back into the story lol

have many comments can this chapter get? comment something random! go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 70 18
A love that got so toxic. "What are we doing here Harry? Liam? For fucks sake!" "Louis. Calm down. We're concerned about you two." "Aren't we on a hi...
7.4K 167 7
**COMPLETE** Louis is picked to appear on Love Island when a friend signs him up. He is pessimistic about the whole situation. That is until he meets...
112K 7.3K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
17.9K 886 15
On your 10th birthday, the first words your soulmate speaks to you appear somewhere on your skin. Louis didn't really care. Harry loved love. Louis...