Agent Love ✔️

By Atlantaes

"Watch where you're putting your hands, Agent Love." ♡|♡|♡ ♡|♡|♡ In which a love genie who sucks at names and... More

i. Ayo Ladies and Gentlemen
1~My Master is Kinda Dumb
2~ My Non-Existent Feelings Get Hurt
3~ I Incite a Jailbreak
4~I Make Straight Guys Gay
5~Thomas the Train Underpants
6~ I Ride a Plane (It Sucks)
7~Still on the Plane (Still Sucks)
8~Oops, I Did It Again
9~ I'm A Lonely Whale
10~ Light it Up
11~Let's Kill This Love
12~ War of Hormones
13~ L.O.V.E.
14~ We're Going on a Trip...
15~London Bridge is Falling
16~ Linkin Park V. TWICE
17~ I Like Thin Mints Okay?
18~ Jesus Take the Wheel
19~ I'm Fine, Save Me
21~A Dangerous Woman
22~ Room 16-69
23~Hold Me Tight
24~ Tasty in Busan
25~Hit or Miss, I Guess He Never Miss
26~ I'm A Survivor (Kinda)
27~ Eyes Wide Open
28~ Do You Trust Me?
29~ Nightmares and Traps
30~ Lights Out Baby
31~I've Got the Magic in Me
32~Scream
33~ Respect Your Hyung!
34~Heart to Heart
35~ Red Agents
36~Jungkook is into noonas, help
37~ Merde
38~ Hideout
39~ Slenderman 2.0
40~I Was a Real B in the Past
41~ Locked Up...Again
42~I Kick Some Serious Ass
43~ Tiki-Tiki-Ty-Ty
44~ April
Epilogue

20~You Got a Friend in Me

38.2K 3.3K 1.6K
By Atlantaes

I'm not going to go into graphic details of the injury, but let's just say there was a lot of blood and inflammation; and now I was sort of wishing I'd bought a pair of tweezers from the store as well to remove some glass.

It was a good thing that I brought lots of bandages of all sizes because looking more closely at the wound as I began to clean it and work on it, the injury wasn't just one cut. It was multiple deep incisions due to the proximity of the window shattering.

Throughout the entire process Jungkook didn't even stir which was both a slight relief as well as concerning for me.

The silence dragged on as I continued to treat and bandage one wound at a time. It felt like some invisible pressure was pushing down on me and I almost wanted Jungkook to stir and make some snarky remark.

"This is terrible!" I finally exclaimed, needing to release some of my pent up tension.

"What's terrible?"

"ACK!" I jumped a little, smacking my head on the roof of the car in the process. Instantly a small headache sprouted. "Ouch," I groaned.

Jungkook flinched slightly at my rather rough gesture on his arm but he still remained unconscious. The voice had come directly through my ear and I realized it was no other than...

"Taehyung give me some warning before you just start blabbing in my ear," I snapped sourly. "You just gave me a heart attack."

"Sorry," his voice sounded anything but sorry. "But what's going on Love Genie? What's terrible?"

I resumed my job as 'Doctor'. I was now about halfway done with his arm. "Jungkook's unconscious and injured and I'm trying to not get too squeamish."

"Jungkook's injured?" A grave tone entered Taehyung's voice. "What happened?"

"An exploded window happened," I sighed. "I'm surprised you guys don't know about the car chase. I had the Micro-Comm on the entire time and Jungkook and I kept yelling at each other."

"Oh we knew there was a car chase that's for sure," Taehyung replied.

I stiffened a little. "Then why the heck didn't you say anything?"

"Well, first, we wouldn't really have been able to really help you anyways since we're not in the car or anything," his deep, rich voice remained steady. "Plus, there's also the fact that despite all of Jungkook's turns and roundabouts, he still knew where he was going and still driving in the right direction out of the city."

"I wouldn't call it driving," I muttered under my breath. Just recalling all the sharp twists and turns was giving me a slight headache on top of the literal headache I had.

"Second, we actually did try talking— to you specifically since you're the only one with the earpiece in," now amusement flickered in Taehyung's voice. "But you were too busy shouting and screaming to hear us through the Micro-Comm."

"Oh," I flushed a little.

"But how is Jungkook?" Seriousness reentered Taehyung's voice. "He isn't in critical condition is he?"

"No," I shook my head even though Taehyung couldn't see me. "But he did lose a lot of blood. I think we're going to need to stop by a motel sooner or later so I can properly use water and tweezers or something."

"I'm looking at your location right now," Taehyung informed me. "Can you find Jungkook's phone?"

Great, more groping around.

"Yeah," I gently pushed Jungkook up from the seat a little (dang he was heavy though) and spied his phone in the back pocket.

"You guys are about fifty miles away from a fairly large city. It'll hide your guys' location for a bit on anyone else who might try to be hunting you until Jungkook is back in shape. I have a hotel on my screen now. I'll send you GPS directions to there on Jungkook's phone. You can drive right?"

I finally finished on Jungkook's arm and gently tugged down the sleeve. "Yes."

"Okay, just follow the coordinates. And if you get another tail tell us immediately. We'll have someone posted by the computer systems around the clock if you need help."

I shut the passenger door and walked around to the driver's. "Thanks Taehyung," I smiled. I truly meant it. "Hearing your voice, well, helps. Reminds me that I'm not stuck with just prickly Jungkook but I can get in contact with the rest of you guys any moment."

"Remember you got a friend in me anytime, Love Genie," I could hear Taehyung' smile over the Micro-Comm.

I turned on the engine of the car and opened Jungkook's phone screen. It was locked, but directions popped up anyways and I smiled softly. I wasn't alone.

I quietly pulled out of the parking lot and began to head off to the hotel waiting for us.

[Narrator's POV]
Taehyung quietly set down the headset just as the door to the computer room opened.

No other than Namjoon followed by Jimin and Yoongi entered the room.

"Update?" Jimin brightened as his eyes saw the computer monitors.

"Yeah, Jungkook got them away from the tail they had," Taehyung sat down in the office chair.

"Of course he did," Yoongi leaned against the table, eyes scanning the monitors himself. "He wasn't the one emitting the dying goat sounds."

"Jin was complaining how he woke up in cold sweat because of the screams coming out of the systems," Jimin chuckled.

"I'm not surprised," Namjoon shared the shorter man's amusement. "The Love Genie sure as heck can scream when she's scared."

"I told her we'll have someone here round the clock for the next few hours. At least until she reaches the hotel and Jungkook is able to function again. It sounds like he injured his arm."

"That's not good," Yoongi grimaced. "He'll be a handicap now if things come to hand to hand combat."

"Love Genie isn't as helpless as you think," an almost mysterious grin tugged at Taehyung's mouth.

Namjoon immediately set him with a hard look.

Yoongi and Jimin didn't seem to really notice the short exchange.

"We should be on higher alert," Jimin thought aloud. "The fact that they instantly had a tail less than twenty-four hours departure is a bit unnerving."

"Already on it," Namjoon averted his attention from Taehyung. "I made a couple calls to monitor any activity from the NIS. The tail apparently was a deployed agent from there."

Yoongi frowned. "We really shouldn't keep contacting our few allies left in the Red Agents," he reprimanded Namjoon. "If we get caught and they get caught, we'll all be compromised for sure."

"I understand," Namjoon nodded. "But we're so close to getting Dexter this time. We need as many outside allies as possible."

"On the note of Dexter," Taehyung snapped his fingers. "Hoseok mentioned he found something like a bug on Dexter's location."

"What do you mean?" Yoongi frowned.

Taehyung scooted back to the computer screens and his fingers flew across the keyboard. A map popped up on a screen. "It's nothing big. But there's just something funky about the position Hoseok observed."

"Is it a trap?" Jimin narrowed his eyes.

"Worse case scenario," Taehyung nodded. "It just happened less than an hour ago though. So it might be nothing."

Namjoon pursed his lips. "We'll be on high guard anyways."

"Of course," Taehyung smirked, and he and Namjoon once again locked gazes unbeknownst to Jimin and Yoongi, who were leaning forward to see the location.

"How do you think Jungkook and Y/N are getting along anyways?" Jimin tore his eyes away with a little grin. "I mean, yeah they're arguing. But we can only monitor audio. How do you think the physical part is coming along?"

"Jimin you and your dirty mind," Yoongi groaned.

Taehyung leaned back in the chair, his signature boxy-grin forming. "Oh I'm sure they're having a great time together."

♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 16.7K 43
❝Shoot me, I dare you to.❞ [COMPLETED]
3.4K 303 33
"Watch your tongue when you talk to my husband" - a single sentence that echoes through the realms of duty, love, and power, leaving an indelible mar...
24.5K 2.6K 34
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊'𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋, 𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄�...
23.5K 687 24
Join the gang, earn his trust and gather intel. Simple, right? That's what you thought until you started to get a little too close. When you started...