Intimacy

By adellights

Valerie Jenz, a shy college student has a best friend named Joel Pimentel. She falls in love with his best fr... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87 : Last Chapter : Part I
Part 88
Intimacy

Part 55

381 12 5
By adellights

!! Okay so hey guys, a little warning here, disclaimer but there's going to be a smut scene in this chapter, just letting you guys know !!

( Here are some songs for you guys to listen also you can drop your playlist in the comments.)

Songs :

Unholy - Miley Cyrus
Mamita - CNCO
4ever - The Veronicas
If that's okay with you - Shayne Ward

So here I am sleeping in the same bed with this hot cutie next to me. We are dating right? So I have no idea why I'm so nervous right now.

I slept with him before in the same bed but not like I had sex with him. I'm still a virgin and I'm proud to admit that. I don't care what people say about me being a virgin at my age.

Screw them.

I am sleeping with my back facing him and then suddenly I felt his hands wrapping my waist gently and I let him.

I shut my eyes to sleep but he's getting closer and closer to me. I am not a freaking pillow Christopher!

I gulped when I felt his hand cupping my breast and gently massaging them. What the heck? But why do I enjoy this.

I couldn't help but let out a moan. Omg forgive me lord I am so dirty right now.

Sexual tension filled in the room and I can't even escape it, "Valerie..baby..your skin is so soft."He whispered to my ear.

I turn around and looked at his beautiful face, the more we stare at each other. The more I can sense that we wanted to kiss each other so bad.

He kissed me gently and I bit his tongue a little, now we're making out. I felt his fingers rubbing my private area and I felt insane.

"You're so wet." He smirked.

Omg, am I gonna lose my virginity tonight? I feel so hot right now and I want him to continue what he's doing.

He started to plant kisses on my neck while his fingers slowly entering my down there area, pushing and pulling it out. This felt so good.

I moaned and he moved down to my breast, I gladly helped him to removed my night gown, now he see me naked.

"Damn Valerie." He eyed my breast.

I gulped nervously, this is so embarrassing. I didn't say anything then he continue to touch my breast with his right hand and his left hand rubbing my extremely sensitive area.

It felt so good that I arch my back a little.

He kept sucking my nipples and biting them leaving me running out of breath.

We never done this before and why do I feel like I want him to do this more often.

"You enjoy this right?"He asked.

I moaned, "Yes."

"You wanna ride on me?" He asked in the most seductive way ever and it's making me turn on.

I wanted more omg.

He sat next to me on the bed, I saw him pulling his shirt off and his pants. Now that he only has his boxers on. He look like a model from Calvin Klein.

I sat on his lap and kissed him again.

"Now, slowly rub your vagina on my penis." He whispered and I did what he told me too.

He moaned, "This feels so good." With just the fabric touching each other. I kept going on circles. I can feel his erection growing bigger and bigger.

"Chris just fuck me." I said and I couldn't believe what I said, it just came out of nowhere.

His eyes widened, "Are you sure but I want to enjoy this foreplay first." He said.

I bit my lower lip, "Oh."

He chuckled, "Just enjoy this feeling, I won't make love to you right now. I can't."

Well that was disappointing, "Why not?"

"Because we need to wait till marriage." He said and my heart sink in.

"Omg Chris." I slapped his chest.

"I am so horny right now and it's your fault." I said.

He chuckled, "Then just enjoy rubbing your vagina on my dick. Seriously it feels so good." He said.

I kissed him again and this time I circled my movement. I moaned when he massage my breast.

"Lay on the bed." He said.

I layed on the bed and he put his fingers inside my panties again, he fingered me.

"Ughh.."

"I'm gonna come Chris ughh."

Just after I hit my climax, Chris kissed my forehead. "I love you babe, you're so beautiful." He said and I layed my head on his chest.

The next morning, I realized I woke up with only my panties on. Chris was only with his boxers.

My mind flashback to what happened last night I couldn't believe it did happen. Holy crap that was the intimacy I had with Christopher last night.

We didn't have sex but last night was the one time we were so close, touching each other. When he said he doesn't want to make love with me yet because we're not married, I feel touched to be honest. It means he's not using me, he truly cares about me.

......

Christopher yawned then he slowly open his eyes and smiled at me. I shyly tucked the strand of my hair behind my ear.

He patted the bed, "Come here." He said and I layed next to him. His eyelashes are so long and perfectly curled, I am so jealous.

"Last night was fun."He gently rub my cheek with his thumb. Examining his perfect features, I can feel butterflies in my stomach.

"You wanna do it again?" He asked and I hid my face using one of the pillows. He laughed and forced me to look at him.

He tickled me and I realized I am half naked. Omg.

I quickly stood up from the bed and grab my night gown to wear it back. Well this is awkward for me to act this way.

He scoffed, rolled his eyes. "Like I never seen your boobs. Oh and by the way they're nice. Perfectly shaped." He said and I can feel my cheeks are burning.

Oh God, so much sexual tension going on. This is what happens when two people who are obviously attracted to each other lived under the same roof.

Chris followed me all the way to the kitchen and I was greeted by my little puppy Baby. He was so happy and won't stop jumping up and down.

I pet him then I gave him his food.

"Don't tell me you're shy." He laughed while leaning against the kitchen counter while I made my sandwich for breakfast.

I smiled sarcasticly, "Hahaha funny. Aren't you hungry for some sandwich. Here shut up and eat your breakfast." I said.

He chuckled, "You know I should've make love to you last night. You know how hard it is for me to control myself? But I respect you."

I coughed, "Can we not talk about what happened last night? It's in the past."

He smirked, "It might happen again."

I looked away, awkwardly fidgeting. My phone rang and I instantly check who it was. Holy crap it's my mother.

My eyes widened, "Chris, hide and don't make any noise. My mom is video calling me." I said. Panic.

He panic and quickly ran to my bedroom then I answered the video call.

"Hi mom good morning from Malaysia." I smiled.

"Hi honey how are you?"

"I'm fine and how's everything at home?"

"I am currently in Italy right now."

"Oh."

"Can you show me around your place?"

I gulped, "Sure."

I showed her the living room which is small but it's perfect then the kitchen.

"What about the bedroom?"

"Oh yeah right."

I walked into the bedroom and I saw Chris laying on my bed. I gestured him to move out of my room and he did.

"Nice bedroom Valerie."

"Yeah."

"Mom I gotta go.. I have errands to run."

"Oh okay honey take care and I love you."

"Love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582 27 17
David is a player. He loves to go out and he brings a different girl home almost every night and never lets himself fall for any of them. Elle is a f...
4.2M 81.8K 28
Sophie's parents have shipped her off to a boarding school in Spain that can provide a better education for her. Now, after two years, her grades hav...
78.9K 899 16
"You liked him this whole time?" "Not... not the whole time..." • Your kinda basic college love story :) The updates may be a little slow, but I will...
12.5K 341 31
Jenny Colls moves out to start her new chapter of college life. Jenny's curiosity about a hot professor leaves her wanting more. But have they met be...