Aidan & You // Aidan Gallagher

By MarieLeWrites

Y/n, a girl who has her whole life planned out perfectly falls for a boy that she meets on holidays. Aidan Ga... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Rewriting!
Another fanfic :)

chapter 28

10K 308 163
By MarieLeWrites

Hey, I know season two came out but as you might know I have been rewriting and I also started posting the chapters again. I don't want to change the storyline. I just want to change the writing and put some more soft moments in it..

I wrote this a year ago, so before the second season came out. I made up my own season 2 in this story so I hope you all understand and like this. I didn't have any idea what season 2 would look like so here we are. Enjoy!

•••

I'm standing on my spot in front o the green screens in a wide and rather disgusting shirt. Aidan will also be in this scene and so wil all the others. It all starts in the apocalypse.

"Ready?" The director yells as he looks around, making sure that everyone is indeed ready.

"Start!"

•••

Five stands up again. All his siblings are doing the exact same. His body feels wobbly after time traveling with all of them. Last time he time traveled, he fucked it up. He can only hope that this time he didn't..

He had never thought to come back here. To the place he had been locked up for a life time. To the place that still scared him to death. To the place that still haunts  him in his nightmares every night again and again.

Klaus frantically jumps into the air. "I still look the same!" He happily yells.

Five looks down, with just a bit of hope that he might have returned to his old body. But after checking, he is still the young schoolboy..

Luther looks up with a confused face. "Why didn't we change? You did the other time?" He asks.

Five wipes the dirt off his uniform and then looks back at number one. "When I time traveled the other time, I made a mistake in the calculation. This time I knew what I did wrong.".

This answer causes Luther to sigh.

"What big boy?" Diego says "Did you want to go back to your non ape body?"

Deciding that it would be the smartest thing to do, Luther ignores his brother and looks at Allison while he is still holding Vanya who is unconscious.

"Are you ok?" He asks with a worried expression upon his face. Allison can't answer but she puts her thumbs up to tell him that she is ok.

The sound of some bricks getting shoved to the side makes all the siblings to look up. It can't be an animal. No one could have survived the apocalypse.

Diego immediately grabs a knife in each hand, ready to attack whatever or whoever this is.

"Did someone else survive?" He asks as he walks around to see if there is someone close to them.

"Oh, did we mess with the time line?" Klaus laughs. But when he sees his brother Five actually considering what he just had said his jaw drops to the floor "We did, didn't we?"

"We might've.." Five sighs.

"Quiet!" Diego orders his siblings "Who is there?"

A bit further away, a figure comes limping to the siblings. "Thanks god I finally found someone who is actually alive." The figure who appears to be a girl says. The girl falls down in front of all the siblings.

Her breathing almost stops. The siblings stand there, not really knowing what to do.

"Umm.. should we help her?" Luther asks.

"I thought you knew everything number one?" Five snaps at his brother, finally being able to prove his point that Luther, number one, isn't the best.

Luther clenches his jaw, trying to make sure he stays calm. He has to. They can't fight each other in the apocalypse. They need each other. To survive.

"I vote for letting her die." Diego rolls his eyes, not really caring about the now unconscious girl on the ground. Compared with Diego, Five does care.

"If we really messed up the timeline then we put her in this position. I think we should help her." He says.

Diego looks at this sibling and frowns. "Since when do you care about others?" He snaps.

"He has a point." Luther says as he look at Five "First you kill innocent people and now you suddenly care?".

Klaus starts laughing, causing everyone to look at him with a confused expression. "Don't you all notice why he cares?" He asks, laughing harder.

There is a silence as all the siblings wait for Klaus to continue. Even Five shuts his mouth, not understanding his brother at all..

"It's a girl!" Klaus points at the girl laying on the ground.

Luther rolls his eyes, full of annoyance. "We can see that Klaus." He says.

"Five his hormones are playing with him." Klaus continues laughing as he walks closer to his brother.

He only gets an eye roll from Five as response.

"That is not what is happening here." Five answers angrily "We put her in here, in the apocalypse. She can't survive here on her own. I have been here long enough. I don't want someone who didn't choose to be here to be here."

Diego walks up to the girl and looks at her injuries. "Well not that she's going to live long anyways."

Allison hits him for being so awful, causing Diego to groan. "We have to help her." Five says

"Yeah well I won't help her. I'm going to look for something to eat so we can survive and the girl ain't getting anything that I collect." Diego says as he walks away.

•••

"Cut!" The director yells "This was amazing!". All the actors come together to chat some more, making me feel akward since I really don't know them yet..

"It was hard not to stare at you the whole time." I hear a familiar voice whisper in my ear, causing my cheeks to flush.

"Even with the dirt on me?" I smirk, referring to the disgusting shirt I had to wear for this scene.

"Even with the dirt on you." He kisses my cheek softly, making me blush even more.

"The set is ready for the next scene!" The director yells "Lena will wake up with all of you all expet Diego!".

Lena is my character. She is caring, sweet, kind and she looks the same age as Five. She always wants to help everyone

"Start!"

•••

The girl opens her eyes, immediately seeing all the siblings around her.

"Woa-" she tries to stand up but luther stops her.

"Rest out. You need to get better to live in a world .. like this one." He says, referring to the apocalypse.

It really is a hell to live in. Barely any food. Almost no water. It's a miracle that Five survived a life time in this world.

Five walks towards the girl. "How did you survive?" Is all he asks. There is no emotion on his face.

He just needs to know.

Because he always thought it was impossible.

"I don't even know what really happened.. I am sorry." The girl says, doing her best to make sure that Five can hear her.

"Try to remember as fast as you can." Five says, rolling his eyes before he walks away.

Allison nudges her brother in his arm, causing him to send an angry glare at her but she couldn't care less. The girl has no idea what happened and really woke up in hell. He shouldn't be treating her like this.

She walks up to the girl, grabs a paper that is still in her pocket and a pen. This will work since she can't use her voice yet.

"What's your name" allison writes on the paper, not caring if she should save it for later or not.

The girl carefully reads the paper, her vision still blurry after waking up. "I'm Lena." The girls says.

"Oh so you do remember your damn name but not how you survived." Five murmurs under his breath. No one hears it or they just decide to ignore their brother.

Luther introduces all the other siblings and the girl, Lena, listens. "And Diego is umm.. looking for something to eat."

The girl's eyes fall upon a woman who is unconscious or sleeping next to her. "Did you also find her here?" Her voice cracks a little but everyone understood her.

"That's Vanya. Our sister." Luther explains "We're all adopted."

Lena takes all the information in, even though it is hard to understand everything with a huge headache but she should only worry afterwards. Now she has to heal and rest.

If that is possible.. in a world like this one.

"Enough of this bullshit. Being sweet to a stranger doesn't help the situation that we're in." Five rolls his eyes just to glare at Luther afterwards.

"Wasn't it you who wanted to help her?" Luther says in an annoyed tone. After all, Luther is right.

"I said let's help her so she doesn't die. I never said that we had to tell her everything about our family!" Five shoots back, scaring the girl.

"If you do want to know.. We're the kids from the umbrella academy. We all have powers. Vanya caused this. The apocalypse." Five explains.

Lena's eyes widen immediately as she looks at the unconscious or sleeping woman laying next to her. The woman, Vanya, is most probably unconscious. That's what Lena hopes at least.. So that Vanya doesn't do any more damage, if that's even possible.

"She caused this?" Lena asks.

"I just told you she did."

"Vanya didn't do that much." Klaus chuckles "Just.. this.". Just the end of the world and humanity. No big deal.

Lena stands up, not caring about her body not being able to support her weight already.

"You are crazy!" She raises her voice "This isn't possible! Powers don't exist! An apocalypse does not exist!".

She does her best to walk away but her body isn't exactly helping with. Fortunately for her, no one follows her as she walks away. Just how she wants it.

"Fiveeee" klaus whines "I think you should go and talk to her."

"And why would I do that?!" Five answers, looking at the girl who's trying to walk away.

"Because she is going to listen to someone her age." Luther cuts in. Klaus nods, he also meant this.

"I am not her age!" Five yells at his two brothers. He had told them this. They know how old he is. He just doesn't look like it.

Which makes him realize that he is indeed the best one to go up to her and not scare her away even more. If his personality helps with at least..

•••

WE HIT 50K VIEWS ! THAT'S CRAZY! Thank you all so much ! It means the world to me! I'm so grateful for every single vieuw, comment and vote! I can't believe how far this story has gotten ! Thank you !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

902K 16.1K 22
You get a new job editing for a popular YouTuber and fall in love with your co-worker
69.9K 1.4K 16
Your a little streamer, and so you've decided to take the advantage of a one and only trip to LA thanks to your college funding you the trip as it's...
46.6K 938 5
(Discontinued for now) "It's time to announce if y/n chose 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩" A story where George goes on a twitch show called love or host. He...
466K 9.6K 23
AN ADIAN GALLAGHER FANFIC ; in which while working on Umbrella Academy season 2, (Y/N) develops a huge crush on her coworker, Aidan Gallagher.