Broken Memories (Sequel to ST...

By MicStories

Isabella's life has been far from pleasant. After being forcefully married to a cold and harsh mafia boss, he... More

Chapter 1: Waking up
Chapter 2: Answers
Chapter 3: Home sweet home
Chapter 4: Stranger danger
Chapter 5: Treat
Chapter 6: Uninvited Guest
Chapter 7: First Aid
Chapter 8: Scheming
Chapter 9: Reunited
Chapter 10: Cup of tea
Chapter 11: Realisation
Chapter 12: Getaway
Chapter 13: Birthday S- Surprise
Chapter 14: Broken souls
Chapter 15: Friend or Foe?
Chapter 16: Signed in blood
Chapter 17: Family photo
Chapter 18: Back to reality
Chapter 19: Back to work
Chapter 20: Hold me close
Chapter 21: Answers
Chapter 22: Accepting a loss
Chapter 23: Foolish
Chapter 24: Perspective
Chapter 25: Revelations
Chapter 26: Explanations
Chapter 27: Redemption
Chapter 28: Found out
Chapter 29: Confronting your demons
Chapter 30: Goodbye my love
Chapter 31: End of the road
Chapter 32: Lies
Chapter 33: Fate
Chapter 34: The truth hurts
Chapter 35: Moving on
Chapter 36: Love wins
Chapter 38: New beginnings
Chapter 39: Pregnancy
Chapter 40: Loss
Chapter 41: Hope
Chapter 42: Baby boy
Chapter 43: Unconditional Love
Chapter 44: Epilouge
Chapter 45: Bonus chapter
Chapter 46: BONUS BONUS chapter
Sequel out now

Chapter 37: I need you

39.1K 1.1K 488
By MicStories

Isabella's POV:

2 days later

"Okay baby, close your eyes and hold out your hands on your lap". I sighed and shook my head with a huge smile on my lips. He needs to stop spoiling me. Goodness knows what he's going to be like with our children.

I obeyed him and held out my hands nervously anticipating what he got me this time.

"James, what are you up to?". I expected a response, but instead I only received a laugh.

"Be patient princess. You'll love it". I could hear James shuffling around in the distance moving things around as if he was unboxing something.

"Okay. Are you ready?" James' minty breath fanned against my face making me giggle as it tickled against my skin.

"Yes, you're making me nervous" I whined frustrated at him for taking his time and leaving me in the unknown.

Suddenly the room turned silent. Did he leave me? Should I open my eyes?

But before I could go through with the options I felt James place something heavier than expected into my lap. It was fluffy and moved around-

"Oh my god". My eyes flew open as I realised what James had bought me.

The most beautiful Labrador puppy sat snuggled in my lap licking away at my palm and nipping my finger playfully. My heart swelled to levels I didn't think possible as I shakily stroked the soft fur of this precious little puppy.

"J-James". Tears flooded my vision as I stared up at the man who was my everything and smiled as he stared down at the puppy and I with love and adoration.

Reaching my arm out, I grabbed my james' hand and pulled him towards me tugging him down making him sit down on the bed next to me. James smiled at me softly as he gently scratched the beautiful puppy's chin earning us a cute little yap in delight.

"You should name him". The puppy stood up on all 4 legs and started walking over both of our laps as he nuzzled his head in our chests.

"You look like a Max to me". The puppy suddenly tilted his head at me before jumping up and licking my face unrelentingly.

"That's perfect baby". James whispered in my ear causing goosebumps to appear all over my body. He has such an effect on me.

"He really reminds me of Milo with that head tilt. I reckon you're just as cheeky as Milo". James chuckled as he stroked his beautiful soft fur. I stared at our beautiful Max and smiled. I'll always miss Milo but the memories of him will never be forgotten. He was our baby, and always will be. But this was so sweet of James to get me another puppy. After all, he knew how much Milo meant to me.

"I love you so much James. You're the best thing to happen to me". James smiled at me so beautifully that I felt my heart race as his hand lifted up to my face and stroked his fingers along my cheek making them redden.

"And I love you baby, so fucking much". James lent forward and gently pressed his lips on mine claiming them for himself. Our lips moved in sync as his tongue forcefully entered my mouth. He devoured every part of my mouth dominating and claiming me as his.

The kiss suddenly started heating up and I could feel James getting aroused very quickly. I knew I had to pull away quickly otherwise we would both lose complete control.

"J-James" I moaned as I slowly pulled my lips away from his. James suddenly pouted and lent forward again to claim my lips once more, but I held my hand against his chest and shook my head.

James rolled his eyes and laughed as he pulled away and glanced down at Max who was staring at both of us with his head titled to the side.

"Come on Max, lets get you some food baby". I gently nudged Max off my lap and he jumped onto the floor with his tail wagging as he ran towards the door.

"You're giving the dog more attention than your husband? Outrageous. I have needs too". I let out a loud laugh, but then blushed at his sly comment. I'm not sure if he meant it in a dirty manner or as I just regular needs like hugs, kisses and feeding.

Walking over to the door, I turned to face James and simply shrugged at him before walking out with Max bounding after me.

As I shut the door I snickered hearing James mumbling to himself about his wife cheating on him.

"This way boy". I opened up the kitchen door and smiled as the memories of candle lit dinners with James came flooding back.

"I'm home" I whispered under my breath.

Max bit down on my jeans and tugged on them harshly inevitably grabbing my attention.

"Hey, Okay, calm down". I looked around to see a bright dog bowl on the counter next to a large packet of dog food. Ripping open the bag I poured in some dog food and rested the bowl on the floor next to the bowl of fresh cool water.

Max sprinted to the food and began to eat at the food ravenously. I sat down on the oak table chair and watched Max eat silently. Content swarmed through my body as I sat in the exquisite kitchen with my new puppy.

"You're giving the dog more attention than your husband? Outrageous. I have needs too".

I'm back with my husband, the man I love and it only dawned on me that we had not had sex yet. We had done nothing throughout our marriage and surely after being together for well over 1 year he is desperate for some kind of intimacy. He has shown restraint and respect, but now that I've made it clear that I want to be with him is it time I make a move and tell him I'm ready. After all, I love him and trust him.

I'm ready.

4 hours later

I had been prepping myself all afternoon. I paced around the lounge anxiously deciding if tonight was the night as James sat quietly with his glasses on reading a large book. Max however, thought I was playing a game and was chasing my feet as I walked pouncing on them as they passed him.

"What's on your mind sweetheart?"

James put down his book and took his glasses off before glancing up at me with a childish grin.

"Nothing, just thinking".

"Dangerous thoughts?"

Ha you have no idea.

I huffed loudly and collapsed on the sofa falling next to James. I blew some of my hair out of my face and stared up at James who was smirking menacingly at me before subtly licking his lips.

"I'm having thoughts". James' face suddenly paled and the smirk had vanished.

"Second thoughts about us?" His voice quietened as if he thought I was going to leave him. But that would never happen. I would never leave him. I never want to. The only way we would separate is through death.

"Oh gosh, no. I love you James and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, it's just, I, I Erm think I'm ready".

James tilted his head at me almost simultaneously as Max who was scratching at the floor wanting someone to play with. The sight was too adorable. James stared at me with a blank expression and confusion swarmed his eyes. How could he not know what I was on about?

"I'm ready and I want it" I repeated, my cheeks reddening as James once again refused to catch on.

"What is it that you want?" James mumbled sitting himself up on the sofa as he took a sip of his water bottle.

"I want you to make love to me".

James suddenly sputtered on his water and choked profusely as he tried to swallow it down.

Oh no. Did he not want to do that with me? What if another girl satisfied him after I left him?

"Oh my god I'm sorry it was stupid of me to ask. I'll make a start on dinner"-

James carefully placed his water bottle down and tackled me down on the sofa making a small scream escape my mouth. Max started growling and bound over to James and bit down on his shoe in attempts to protect his owner from his other owner.

"Are you serious? Is this what you want?" James grabbed my hands and pinned them both above my head as he stared down at me like a predator would with its prey.

His stare turned me on so much that my body began to tremble under his predatory aura and delicious cologne filled my senses.

"Y-Yes. I love you and want this so much. You've had restraint for so long and now I want  to have it all with you". James suddenly stared down at my body as if he was deep in thought.

"H-have you been with another girl during the 7 months I left you?" Judging from the way he was acting I feared he had been with another woman. Was he feeling regret? I couldn't blame him, after all it was me who left him, but the idea of him with another woman hurt me.

James pulled away from my body and stared into my eyes. He smiled softly and stroked my cheek.

"No baby. I haven't. I could never. The idea of being with another woman that wasn't you made me feel sick. I only have eyes for you. My body only belongs to you. But sweetheart, are you sure? We don't have to rush. We can take our time"-

I lent forward and planted my lips softly on his moving them slowly revelling in his sweet taste. James took the gentle kiss as my answer and responded to it just as passionately as I was. His hands roamed around my body as a skilled sculptor would to a masterpiece. James' touch sent me over the edge turning me into a moaning mess.

"Please, I need you. I want you" I moaned out.

Very mature content ahead

James lowly growled against my neck, his breath tickling my soft skin as he continued assaulting my neck with his lips, tongue and teeth. He marked my skin for all to see who I belonged to. I belonged to James, and he belonged to me.

I felt a pair of hands roam up from my neck all the way down until they were under my bottom. James gave my ass a sudden harsh squeeze, but it only turned me on even more. I whimpered and squirmed as James continued to grope and squeeze my bottom. You could tell from his touches that he had been holding his urges back for such a long time. And now, he could release them all.

James scooped me up and pulled me up with him, my legs firmly wrapped around his waist as James rested both his hands on my ass. James lent forward and crashed his lips onto mine kissing me widely like a man who had been deprived of food and water. His tongue invaded my mouth tasting every crevice and not leaving any part untouched.

I was so caught up in james' touch, smell and taste that I was oblivious to the fact that James was carrying me somewhere. He had excellent navigation skills even as he was kissing me passionately.

I had only kissed one other guy in my life, but Damien's kiss couldn't compare to James. Damien was a terrible kisser, but James was incredible. Everything about him is incredible.

As James continued to squeeze my butt I came to the realisation that we were now in the bedroom, without Max.

Thank goodness.

James must've kicked the door behind him before Max had a chance to come in.

I giggled loudly as James threw me down onto the bed. Not sparing a second he climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck. He left trails of small kisses before sucking harshly on my collarbone. I knew by the end of it, I'd be left with huge bruises. But I loved the idea of bearing James' mark.

I pouted as James pulled away from me. He got up off the bed and reached for the buttons on his white shirt; he popped them out of place one by one not taking his gaze off me whilst doing so.

I felt so small, so intimidated under his intense stare. I watched nervously as he undressed until he only remained in his Calvin Klein boxers.

I could see his arousal bulging up against his boxers telling me how turned on he was and also making me gulp seeing how noticeable big it was.

Somehow James could sense my nervousness and crawled back onto me. He kissed my fears and worries away and focused on every part of my body. As he kissed me, his hands roamed over me brushing over my most sensitive areas sending shivers through my body like electricity.

"J-James, hey"-

Just as I fell into utter bliss, James gripped my top and ripped it in two and threw it on the floor.

"I liked that top" I sulked ignoring the hot sex god on top of me and stared down at my top.

James smirked at me before licking his lips and staring at my breasts which lay comfortable within my bra.

"I'll buy you 3 new ones" he moaned as he lent closer to them. He hovered his face above them and licked the tops of the slowly. I squealed as he began to suck the tops of them gently.

I had never experienced pleasure like this. His tongue worked it's magic as he licked and sucked at my breasts. He lifted his hands and gave them a sharp slap and grope. His hands wormed under my back and expertly unhooked my bra before throwing it off to the side.

Here I was almost completely exposed in front of the man I loved. Normally I would be embarrassed, but that was the furthest feeling.

"You are so fucking beautiful". James lent his full body on me and focused all his attention on my breasts. He squeezed them and kissed them bringing me to the edge of euphoria.

"O-oh my god. James".

I was a moaning whimpering mess lying under James. My moans and squirms only encouraged James more. He was so gentle with his touches and his assaults so beautiful on my skin.

As James continued to kiss my breasts, but soon his kisses began to get lower and lower trailing down my stomach, to my hips and stopping at my panty line. My breath hitched as he stared up at me, his face unmoving from my most sensitive area.

"I'm going to make you feel so special". James reassured me and waited for me to tell him I trusted him. I nodded slightly, too aroused to compose together a sentence. I tensed as James hooked both his pointer fingers under the band of my knickers and slowly pulled them down until they were completely off my body.

James took a step back off the bed and stared at me. I laid on the soft bed completely naked before him. My body, all my scars, everything exposed before him.

"Fuck, I've never seen someone so perfect". James stared down at me with love and adoration. I'd never seen him look at me this way before. But the only thing I felt under his gaze was beautiful. He stared at me as if I was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.

James lent back down towards my womanhood and kissed my inner thighs gently before biting down smirking as he and I both knew that bruises would form.

I bit my lip to keep me from yelling out in pleasure as I felt his breath fan my most intimate area. His eyes met mine as he went in and began to taste me. I shut my eyes tightly as he moved his mouth and tongue in a way that caused my body to shake uncontrollably. He gripped my thighs down firmly to the bed holding me in place. I squirmed and moaned manically as he continued to lick and pleasure me. I'd always been nervous and afraid, but right now I was in heaven. James moaned against my womanhood and I moaned out loudly as he hit my g spot.

"O-oh my god, Ja"- I screamed out as the pleasure built up. A tight knot formed in my stomach as the pleasure increased to high levels so much so that I couldn't see clearly anymore. All I could think and all I could feel was James.

As soon as I hit my high, I came crashing down as the wave of pleasure washed over me. My breathing was all over the place. James crawled up and kissed me so sincerely. Not hard, not passionately, but gently. I smiled against his lips and giggled as James licked my nose.

"Are you ready baby?" He groaned making my already wet womanhood, even wetter.

"Yes" I whispered.

I watched shyly as James pulled down his boxers.

Oh lord.

He was huge. Bigger than I had expected. I was not familiar with the male organs, but this was big. Sex education didn't prepare me for this.

He was already turned on by the events we were engaged in and so he did not waste any time. I watched anxiously as James positioned himself at my entrance. Noticing my nervousness and discomfort, James kissed my lips and whispered reassuring words in my ear.

I whimpered as he slowly entered in, but James carried on kissing me in attempt to distract me from the slight pain. He kissed away the few tears that poured out from the corner of my eyes and stroked my cheek softly.

Once he was fully inside, he stopped moving and looked at me waiting for me to tell him I was okay. After a few seconds of adjusting to his size, I nodded and smiled. James held me tight as he moved his body slowly against mine causing ripples of pleasure to swarm around my body. He moved his lips with rhythm and groaned loudly as I moved my body with his.

I scrunched my eyes together as his pace quickened. The sound of skin slapping and the sounds of his grunts turned me on and I gripped onto his back tighter. Wrapping my legs around his waist, James pounded into me harder making me cry out in pleasure. He whispered dirty words and licked my ear as he continued ravaging my body.

"Ride me baby" James groaned. My cheeks blushed as James carried on pounding in me and ordered me to sit on him.

James suddenly pulled out and rolled over laying on his back with his hands behind his head. I nodded at him shyly before crawling over to him and perching myself on top of his manhood. My shaky hand grasped it and James let out a panty dropping groan as I slowly rubbed my hand up and down his shaft.

"James, I"- I stared down at his shaft in my hand and slowly tried sitting on it, but my hand was trembling too much as I was incredibly nervous.

What if I look stupid. What if he doesn't get aroused. What if....

"Shh, it's okay, I'll guide you". James lifted me up and rested his hand on his shaft carefully guiding it into my womanhood. Taking my hands in his, James sat me down on his hips and I moaned as I felt all his manhood enter me. James clenched his eyes shut and swore under his breath as he too was immersed in pleasure.

James placed his hands on the side of my hips and lifted me up and down. As I continued to move up and down I felt an overwhelming sense of confidence and pleasure.

I want to pleasure him.

I pulled his hands off my waist and instead started to move my hips on my own accord. Moving my body backwards and forwards, up and down I moaned loudly as the pleasure built up. James occasionally lifted his hips up as the pleasure built up for him too. James groaned loudly making my speed increase so fast that I started to see double vision.

James gripped my hips and started to pound into me harder and faster than what I thought possible. I could tell he was reaching his orgasm, as was I. Soon enough we both reached our highs and James released inside me.

I collapsed on his chest breathing heavily, sweat dripping off both of our bodies as we tried to regulate our breathing.

"Holy shit, that was amazing. But I'm so tired" I mumbled out breathlessly. James chuckled as he brushed a piece of hair away from my eyes.

"Hmm. It was my little vixen, but I'm far from done with you. I am going to take you against every surface in our little home". And with that James rolled me over and climbed on top of me.

This man will be the death of me.

You asked for smut, so here it is ;)

If you're not into smut, then sorry because this whole chapter was basically smut.

Also I've decided to write a few more chapters because your comments made me so happy. It means a lot that so many love this couple. I'm writing extra chapters because I won't be writing another story after this. All stories have to come to an end and I feel it is time for them to have their happily ever after.

Is there anything you want to see with them before the book ends? Let me know and I may include it ;)

That was hot though. Did you enjoy it?

I've been wanting to write smut for ages.

Will they be having children soon? Who knows.

Are you happy they are back together?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 616 100
[Complete] (Editing) Isabella Perez, from a mafia family, in search of a better start in life, runs away from her family and moves to New York for b...
631 61 33
Isabella lives in America, honey lives in Japan but what happens when Isabella comes home and her boyfriend Aki wants to go back to his hometown? Whe...
8.2M 256K 78
[BLOOD AND BOND BOOK #1] 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫...
135K 3.7K 60
"That's a good girl, Isabella," he murmurs, his words dripping with satisfaction. "Let go. Give in to me." ------- BOOK 1 in the RUSSIAN MADE MAN SER...