The Shapeshifter: pokemon sun...

By KonekoJr

[ this fic was discontinued] In which a girl named annalece lives in the world of pokemon, entirely bent on h... More

prologue
oc info
OC info: [1.2] Remastered
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
• Temporarily Discontinued •
• The Origin of Annalece •
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Designs - A/N
38
39
Authors note: New story
The shapeshifter [ Zara's Destiny ] Pokemon Sun&Moon
{ O F F I C I A L C O N C E P T A R T }

18

1.3K 38 2
By KonekoJr

~ Annalece ~

"W-Well I uhh, ummm...it's just. I think...I'm..." before I could finish I felt promise leap onto my shoulder. She waves her paws, slightly losening the tension in the conversation but not completely thawing it out. "You're having an illusion, this is all a dream." I face palm grabbing promise by the tail, "way to make thing more awkward little buttmunch." I scoop her up into my arms.

"We should get back now, it's getting late. I think that concludes our Treasure hunt for today, this wasn't exactly what I hoped would happen but hey; at least we've learned one new thing that we didn't know yesterday." Olivia sighs, patting me on the back for reassurance, but the shock on kukui's face never quite slipped until we finally got back to the Stoutland stables.

When we got back I was quickly embraced by mallow, and to my suprise; the rest of my friends had done the same. "Im so glad you're okay!!" Squeals mallow, "you too promise." Ash gives promise a scratch on the ears, and allice ran over to pikachu blushing but they rubbed tails so; I guess they're happy now.

The entire way back I stared down at my feet in sorrow. I couldn't exactly grasp the concept of kukui just staring at me like that.

Does he..see me as a monster? Does this mean I'm...like...strange in his eyes now? I'm sure he's connecting the dots- especially considering my disappearances-
As we walk right now.

When we got back to the cabin, everyone had gone to sleep. Not me. I scurry alongside the outside; hands gently grazing the walls.
My breathes hitch, and eventually I scrambled away through the woods.

Luckily there was some sort of beachside and it was there I allowed Myself to shape shift; and lay back and allow my shiny coat to obsorb the moonlight.

I knew this very moon I'm staring up at right now, my mother would be gazing at as well. through the small window in front of the sink in the kitchen; doing the dishes alongside her Cute little clefairy.

I wondered if it'd wind up evolving while I was out.

I thought about the strange pokemon I had found in those cages today, and wondered how they wound up in the clutches of those sadistic pokemon hunters.

I especially thought about that vulpix. I had never seen anything like it before. How strange is it that I always end up encountering The pokemon with odd colors? Although I wouldn't quite call them odd...I guess you could call them unique.

Maybe sense I'm shiny, I have a greater chance of attracting shiny pokemon, but there's no real way of telling.

I close my eyes, and imagine myself...as a normal girl.

Some normal alolan girl in an alternate universe, with her Cute little zorua prancing around the grass together playing pokemon tag. I thought of combing its hair and making pokepuffs side by side.

I couldn't help but smile.

But then, darkness appeared.
I saw her, caged. Taken from me, crying out for help. I couldn't shift so, I couldn't leap in the air and catch her. I couldn't shift, so I couldn't chase after her faster than the speed of light.

I couldn't shift so...

I couldn't save her.

Soon I felt someone's presence blocking the moonlight. I opened my eyes, fear ridden and wild.
It was...professor kukui?

"The moon looks Really beautiful on the horizon line at this time of night. Sometimes pokemon even swim to the surface of the water to Watch together." He takes a seat beside me. Shock blowing me away but relief still washes over me.

"Yeah. My mom and I used to have this lakehouse, and we would climb to the roof to watch the sunset. My dad would get so mad, he'd storm all over the house trying to find us." I chuckle, and he does the same.

"You know, I'm not upset with you Annalece. I just feel...bad you felt like you couldn't talk to anyone. But it does explain why you've got those bracelets." He motions to the z ring on my left wrist, and the mega stone in my right.

I slipped both bracelets off, revealing the jewels in which were Engraved into my furr, as well as my skin when I'm In human form. "I was wondering how you'd gotten that z ring orr, but it doesn't explain how they got there."

I sigh, and draw small figures in the sand, "once upon a time there was a family.

"They lived in a beautiful green meadow, in the alcoin region. This was, I guess your average nuclear family. Two parents, and then one child." My claws dance around the sand, pictures slowly but surely forming against my dark glistening Nails.

"The family wasn't exactly wealthy, so when they moved to such a beautiful meadow it was amazing. And when this family moved to The meadow it was filled with a variety of beautiful pokemon."

"Little did this child know that the reason they had moved in the first place was to follow father's work. He was a scientist bent on discovering ways to make humans adapt to the earth the way pokemon do."

"In the beginning, father had plenty time. He'd even spend time with his child, at times but...the older this child had gotten, the more her father would grow obsorbed into his work."

"...And strangely the longer they stayed, the more pokemon had started vanishing. So of course the child grew lonely."

"The child would bother her father, although this was never her intention. The father evidently grew irritable and tired of the child distracting him from his work. And when the child would go bother her mother, the mother complained that she'd be unable to get anything important done. "

"So the father had gotten this child her very own pokemon. A zorua. The zorua and the child were so happy together. The child would take great care of that zorua..."

[ Flashback ]

Oh zorua, I'm so glad I have you. Without dad, things have gotten so lonely. And mommy is getting sad.

'Zoru zu, rua' she'd chirp in response.

[ Flashback ending ]

" But with all the time the father had spent trying to conduct so many experiments, eventually mother grew furious. She claimed that rather was losing his mind; he was capturing wild pokemon against their will and testing them. "

"So the mother decided to try and leave him."

"When the mother had decided to leave; the father saw no since and playing nice anymore; and he needed so badly for this experiment to work. "

"So he stole the child and the zorua."

"The child fought back; large mutant pokemon were created by him in hopes of holding this child hostage, but zorua wasn't having it. Zorua fought off the pokemon. "

"She fought off so many pokemon that she had finally...Finally evolved."

"This was exactly what the father had wanted."

"Both Creatures in the same state of mind. In sync. Father thought that the only way for His experiment to work was to fuse the mind and body of a pokemon and their trainer as one."

"But what he didn't know was that one spirit would be sacrificed in the making."

"But this didn't matter to him.
He fused the two beings together, despite the gut wrenching screams, and the plead from either end."

"The mind of the childs beloved zoroark had been taken.  And at this point it felt as if she had lived two lives, obtaining the move shapeshift in the process."

"She decided that she would destroy the machine as well as the equipment her father so foolishly created. Though she was stuck with these powers and...An overwhelming hatred for pokemon."

"This child had quite the burden on her shoulders, especially when father started tracking her down. So she had to keep her life as a pokemon, and her human life seperate. She kept this secret from her mother, in hopes of preventing, putting her in danger."

"She believed that so long as she had these abilities she needed to do anything to protect her mother. But wound up becoming some sort of hero, even after the two moved."

"That very child, couldn't possibly be me."

I noticed kukui's eyebrow quirking in suprise, "of course the story may belong to me but. My past isn't what defines me, and I'm not that fearful child who would cower behind her zorua.
I am me. A strong powerful hero, with...a lot of baggage yeah...but A hero nonetheless." Kukui smiles at me, and embraces me in a big hug.

"You're a good person annalece. I'm proud to have you as one of my students." I felt my cheeks flush vibrantly.

I soon ease into the hug. It had been so long since I've had a father figure in my life, and for once I was actually relieved that he was here. He's usually annoying.

I knew everything would be okay, but I still had alot of questions i needed to answer.

But for now, I was just going to have to sit back and play It by ear.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: I'm so glad I was able to update this when I did. This story is one of my favorite works. Stay tuned for more! Thanks so much for the support! See you next
chapter! XOX
-KrazyGhostwriter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 2.3K 46
This is rewritten from 'Meeting An Old Friend'.But I want to make it a different.
498K 21.8K 100
After failing in the Unova League, Ash returns home to get advice before resuming his journey to become a Pokemon master. Now, what happens when some...
4.3K 66 31
COMPLETE Book 1 of 'My Pokemon Story' Series. Kiawe's POV. "What did you say you saw?" Professor Kukui asked. Professor Kukui is the regional Pokémon...
198K 3K 26
⚠️Rewritten⚠️ Search 'Resurgence| A Pokémon Fanfiction' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'Never Give Up Until The End' Is what got him to where he is toda...