The Shapeshifter: pokemon sun...

By KonekoJr

[ this fic was discontinued] In which a girl named annalece lives in the world of pokemon, entirely bent on h... More

prologue
oc info
OC info: [1.2] Remastered
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
• Temporarily Discontinued •
• The Origin of Annalece •
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Designs - A/N
38
39
Authors note: New story
The shapeshifter [ Zara's Destiny ] Pokemon Sun&Moon
{ O F F I C I A L C O N C E P T A R T }

17

1.3K 38 42
By KonekoJr

~ Annalece ~

Prancing back and fourth through the woods, trying to make up my mind had soon gotten really annoying. I honestly would rather, be in trouble with kukui than lose my pokemon so...

I had no clue what it was I was wanting.

Until I felt my senses pick away at my thoughts. My ears twitch, and a rather familiar scent blissfully blew against my nose. My heart began thrumming.

I knew what it was I needed to do.

There I was once again bolting off through the woods, the sound of wind whipping against my fur pounded against my ears.

I tracked down the scent as fast as I possibly could.

I lept through trees, tore through bushes. I found my nose grazing different gardens as well as different Patches of dirt, until their scent grew stronger.

I eventually tripped over somebody, tumbling to the ground once more. "Zoroark? You're all the way out here?" I dust myself off and rush to my paws, "for some reason the adult humans have decided to ignore what I have to say, let them know there are pokemon hunters in the area, and um...Annalece will be back soon, tell them Annalece went to go rescue her pokemon." Mallow grows wide eyed, "pokemon hunters?! I'll tell them straight away. Stoutland let's get back as soon as possible." With that I begin bolting away once again,
Silently hoping my pokemon are safe.

~ promise ~

"Well would ya look at that, a shiny litten. Haven't seen many shinies in alola." A man who reeked of old pineneedles and cat litter throws me and allice into a small cage.

Stoutland seems adgitated but mainly because allice is practically hyperventilating.
"I KNEW SOMETHING WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!! I TOLD YOU ALL!! BUT NOOOOO WE JUST HAD TO RIDE OFF LIKE A BUNCH OF WILD HOOLIGANS AND NOW WE'RE BEING POKENAPPED!!" I roll my eyes, "allice, I know more than anything you'd much rather freak out right now, but we can't. We have to get back to Annalece, and warn her about the pokemon hunters she's a pokemon too remember??"

Allice grows teary eyed and heaves a long sigh. "You're right. We can do this, so long as we stay calm." She rubs her cheeks creating an electric shock, in hopes of communicating with ash's pikachu.

"Now, I'm sure I could try to use thrash on the cage doors, but I'm not sure if I can pull it off the way I did during training." I close my eyes and picture the Battle I had with allice.

The way my paws bounced against the ground as well as the heat in which engulfed my body In what felt like a shower of flames.

I tried so hard, but without Annalece i wasn't sure if I could do it.

Suddenly I heard a strange voice, it rang from beyond the cage. In fact, it seemed to be in the sky.
"There they are! You guys go get the wild spearow from before, and we'll try stalling them from moving the box with wheels, got it?" There were chirps and squaks but eventually I noticed a wild
Spearow???

One ducks it's head in front of the cage doors, "don't worry! You're going to be out soon. It looks like there's more than just you two locked up in here." It clenched the cage doors between its Feet, using peck on the locks, but for some reason they just wouldn't budge.

I hoped Annalece had sent these spearow, otherwise I didnt exactly want to worry about being sold to some evil man. I have to be there for Annalece, if she loses her pokemon again she'll hate them again. I couldn't do that to her.

~ kukui ~

It was about time for us to wrap up the treasure hunt. I couldn't help but think about that strange zoroark that's been following us lately. There's no doubt it was a strong pokemon, and it consistently risks it's life for the students. I just can't for the life of me figure out why.

Eventually the students came pouring back into the meeting area, with the treasures that they've collected. Mallow being one of the last.

"Professor Kukui!! Olivia!!" She leaps off her stoutland panting in exhaustion, i quirk a brow but no doubt rush to her aid in concern. "There's pokemon hunters on the reserve!!! They've got annalece's pokemon, zoroark told me Annalece went to go save them. We have to go help!" Olivia and I exchanged guilty glances, "that could've been what zoroark was so worked up about when we helped it with the bewear trap on its poor ankle." Olivia glances to the students, "you all go make sure all your pokemon are still with you, and we'll go help Annalece."

We then disperse into the woods in hopes of finding Annalece and helping her. I was slightly disappointed that she felt like she couldn't come tell me; her teacher, when something like this happened. Hopefully zoroark would be there soon to help protect those pokemon, and Annalece from any danger. She is a child after all.

~ Annalece ~

After tracking the scent of my pokemon I found myself storming through the woods, until suddenly I notice that flock of spearow flying above me. I quickly shift into that of a spearow, but the lack of energy made it difficult to fly. I still managed to work my way into the air though, and the pokemon noticed me on the spot.

"We found the pokemon hunters! This way!" They squak. I heave an intense sigh of sheer relief, and follow them.

We soar about the sky until I notice a small but old truck trying to get past the very group of pesky spearow I needed to aid me in this rescue mission.

I felt rage sink into my veins with pure Anger scorching my senses, I knew exactly what I wanted to do to these sick evil human beings. Yet I still needed to be civilized.

I dive in front of the truck and shift mid-air before landing on the ground with a thump.

I knew at this point my eyes must've been scorching bright red. I was truly

Pissed the fuck off.

I clench my paws into fists dispight the lack of opposable thumbs..and pinkies of course.

I growled, before releasing an ear piercing roar, at the top of my lungs. "Get that thing!!! It's worth a fortune!! Look at that strength!!"

Instantly I was surrounded by 4 to 8 men, large and angry. An electrovile aided them.

"You seriously wanna do this? This is gonna be Quite the joke!" I scoff and cast an illusion, in which absolutely terrified the opposing pokemon. I used it's fear to its advantage before using dark pulse. I pounced onto the center of the opposing threat like it was nothing, and it's body flung over the entire truck.

I felt ropes being thrown at me, wrapping around both arms. My legs were tangled in them as well.
I pull the ropes and swing all men around in consistence until finally they're so dizzy they winde up collapsing to the ground.

One stayed behind the wheel, and tried bulletting past me. I roar once more, before leaping on top of the truck. I tore the roof from the Truck apart using hone claws.

I grab the driver by the back of his shirt, before roaring right in his face. I use psychic and place him on the ground, and cast in illusion to make it seen like he was trapped in a net.

I lept in the drivers seat, and brought the entire vehicle to an abrupt hault; slamming on the breaks with a huff.

I run from my spot in the seat, then found my pokemon, alongside stoutland in the back of the truck. There also seemed to be a rockruff, with a coat similar to promise's accept it was black and white.

There was also a vulpix, with a coat I couldn't exactly explain. There were twinkling pieces of its tail, but also hues of dark blue violet and purple.

Both pokemon were skin and bones. I used yawn, and Put them both into a deep sleep. I take 2 pokeballs out, one being a great ball, and the other being a regular red and white pokeball.

I used the great ball on the rockruff, and the vulpix was used in the normal one.

I knew I needed to help these pokemon, I wasn't sure if I would be able to keep either of them. I did know that they needed a safe place to eat and rest. in order to be released they'd need to be stable enough to do so.

I was suprised to hear the click, and both pokemon being successfully captured.

I then punch through the other cage doors, embracing my pokemon on the spott. "Thank arceus you guys are okay!!!!! I thought I would lose you!!" I squeak feeling tears trickle down my fuzzy cheeks.

Suddenly something clicked in my mind. "Wait a minute!!!! You two were supposed to stay put!" I grumble.

"I'm sorry Annalece...It was my fault this happened..." promise confessed; her face drenched in guilt. Allice seemed to have been going on some sort of mental breakdown, stoutland just licks me. "Itll be okay, we'll get this all sorted out later. Lets get you two out of here, and you back to your stables stoutland."

I shift back, feeling my fur slip back into the crevices of my skin. I feel just a tad bit guilty because the 2 pokeballs dropped to the ground. I noticed someone picked one up after i collected the other, and look up to find kukui; with Olivia trailing behind.

I felt A twinge of shock, when I realise exactly what just happened. Especially considering the look on his face when I looked up to see him. "Uhh. How long w-were you standing there?" My face heats up, I felt myself go into immediate shock when he finally responds.

"Y-You're a pokemon??"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: dude these chapters just take longer and longer!! And damn THERE ARE SO MANY POV CHANGES!!! MY HEAD IS SPINNING!!!! anyways, thanks soooo much for reading! I really appreciate all the support I've been getting lately for this story, i want you guys to know I'm so so thankful and I won't give up on this story! In fact, real shit just got started!!!
I can't wait to see you next chapter XOX
-KrazyGhostwriter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 112 27
This book is part of a series. If you have not read the other books, then you won't understand what's going on here at ALL. Please go read 'Not Every...
11.6K 183 29
The world of Pokémon takes a new spin on this classic fairytale. After her father leaves on a trip, Pokémon trainer Duchess Ella is reduced to a serv...
110K 4K 80
A 10-year-old boy, with a goal to become a Pokemon Champion, sets out on a journey across the Kanto Region. A journey charged with friendships, fun...
27.8K 572 47
life after voldemorts victory. What would you do , when the son of the most evil wizard ever setting foot on the wizardingworld has his eyes on you...