The Shapeshifter: pokemon sun...

By KonekoJr

[ this fic was discontinued] In which a girl named annalece lives in the world of pokemon, entirely bent on h... More

prologue
oc info
OC info: [1.2] Remastered
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
• Temporarily Discontinued •
• The Origin of Annalece •
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Designs - A/N
38
39
Authors note: New story
The shapeshifter [ Zara's Destiny ] Pokemon Sun&Moon
{ O F F I C I A L C O N C E P T A R T }

13

1.6K 37 3
By KonekoJr

~Annalece ~

After having so much fun, out and about on the boat, with my class
Eventually we made it To kahuna Island; safely in panola town.

Poor nurse joy. She put on a smile even though we left her waiting for us, all day long!!!

She griped about us Not letting her know we'd be late, but kindly served us A big meal. Allice, and promise were drooling over all of that food which made me Chuckle.

On our way back to the cabin for sleep I ran into kiawe. Literally.
I felt myself squeak as I tripped over my own stupid feet- and wound up knocking over kiawe who had been drowsily walking ahead of me.

After crash landing into the dirt, I was suprised to feel a pair of hands clenching onto my hips as well as standing me back up.
We made eye contact, which i knew damn well ended with me blushing like a clown.

"You should be more careful, you could've broken something." He'd say, with a little nudge in the right direction. And of course, like the goofy fool that I am; I could only
Babble nonunderstandable words before hightailing it back to the cabin.

And here I am now, staring into the sealing. I mean, I couldn't exactly stare at anything else. We were on bunkbeds for shitsake.

I ponder of my past, and what could've been- had I not lost my own pokemon due to the tyranny of my sadistic father.

Although this ended with me receiving an overwhelming amount of incredible abilities...I lost two things in the aftermath.

My lovely father. And my most trusted pokemon ...Just after she had evolved too.

I'd wound up sacrifising my personal life, for the safety of my family. Who would've thought the world could hold so much danger. Even for a daredevil child such as myself...

You'd think I enjoy kicking ass, and living life to the fullest. Well the truth is; my life consists of only 3 things.

Protection, lies, and self-doubt.

I protect my mother, my family...
Even at family reunions I was always forced to do what I was made to do. Disperse Into nothing, and make sure wherever we were was safe. For my mothers sake, and her pokemon too.

At my birthday party...I could never just sit and enjoy my time with my mother. I had People to save. Pokemon to save. Lives to sew back together.

To say my life has been one big chaotic mess would be an understatement....believe me. I would much rather have enjoyed the very little time I have left with my family until I'm ready to venture off on my own pokemon journey, but honestly. I feel like I'm never going to be able to.

Not with my mom in danger.

But maybe leaving my mother would be the wise thing to do..After all it feels like it's always been me whose attracted the danger.

But what it I leave her unprotected and my father finds her, and harms her for the sake of what I am.

I just couldn't risk it.
My mother must remain safe, and secure at all times. It's hard to say whether or not I've left her for her own doom right now.

I quiver in terror, whirling onto my side. I throw the covers over my body so that I may hide my emotions from anyone whose still awake.

"Annalece??" I felt A paw pad at my hair spilling out onto the pillow through the open crevice of the blanket. I lift the blanket allowing promise to come on in, and she does so. Curling into my side, she stares up at me with wide eyes.

"Annalece are you okay?" She murmurs. I heave a long sigh, "I'm fine promise...I'm just...lost in my own thoughts." Thinking once more about my mother...who I'd abandoned just to go on some lousy field trip; a tear trickles down my cheek.

"Do...do you think mom is safe?" I ask. Promise smiles, tilting her head. She licks away the tear,  making me giggle. "I'm sure she's safe annalece. Well protected by her Wigglytuff." I smile at that.

She gently nuzzles me, "thank you promise." I murmur. I drift off to sleep; with the sound of promise purring aimlessly lulling me to sleep.

~ Time skip ~

At the brink of dawn, I found myself jolting awake.

I rush forward, only to be met by a Painful smack. I fell back onto my pillow in adgitation.
"Stupid bunk beds." I grumble allowed.

I glance out the window, noticing the way the sun barely grazed the horizon line. I look down at promise, curled into my chest like a little ball of fur.

Right next to her allice lay face down- Drooling amongst the bedsheets- tail twitching in her sleep.

I quietly call them back into their pokeballs before leaning over the side. I notice the rest of the class was sound asleep, so I decided maybe it's best if my pokemon and I go train before Today's activities start.

I quietly shift beneath the covers; emitting an illusion In hopes of desguising myself.

I cram both my pokeballs into my main and quickly slide over the railing. The floorboards creek under my paws, but no one woke.

So I meander towards the exit; dispersing through the door, sure to remain silent as to not wake anyone at this moment.

Once I finally made it outside I huntch over on all fours and bolt across the winding dirt path in hopes of finding An area shrouded with trees.

My paws rake against the gravel. My claws crunch against the dirt rocks as well as the dead grass and twigs. Once I was sure That I had made it far enough; I came to a hault in the nearest clearing.
The perfect training arena awaits.

I soon shift back, accidentally dropping my pokeballs. Sometimes I forget that my natural humans Hair isn't as long as my glistening shiny mane- so when I shift back anything I had been keeping in there just falls to the ground with a thud.

My pokemon tiredly rub their response in the aftermath.
"Hey guys..sorry I called you out so early...I've just come to the realisation that...I haven't exactly trained either of you. Nor have I used you in battle. And if I want you guys to fight by my side; you're going to have to learn how." I exhale before continuing on. "Can I count on you two?"

Both promise and allice exchange determined glances before turning back to me.
"Of course annalece!" Promise proposes; a fierce Flame burning within those Walleyed glossed orbs of hers. "You can always depend on us annalece, we are a team after all!" Allice chimes in

With that, we all hug before spreading out on 3 different sides of the large dirt path.

"Alright guys, we're starting this between you two!" They both nod, before glaring at each other.

"Allice! Let's start this out with quick attack!!" Promise then Scurries across the dirt, with glimmering brown orbs of fury.

She hops back and fourth from one side to the Other- emitting a vibrant Yellow with a hint of white- from the tips of her forhead.

"Promise! Use quick attack to your advantage, by leaping off the energy scource into the air!" Promise smirks, then makes way for promise. She Diligently leaps into the air; gently skimming the white light with the tips of her paws. "Now use flare blitz!!"

Cloud like flames spill from her mouth onto allice. She shakes the flames, blinking in consistence before tripping over her paws.

"Allice! Don't let yourself take damage by falling!! Use iron tail on the ground to steady yourself!" Allice tumbles forward but breaks her fall by slicing the surface of the dirt with her tail. She flips forward landing right back onto her dainty mouse paws.

Although allice was able to avoid taking damage from that fall; flare blitz had evidently  been critical. Allice quivers in place. "Hey Allice, are you gonna be okay?" Allice turns to me and smiles warmly, before moving her gaze back over to promise whose landed from impact; skidding against the dirt.

"Alright then,  Promise use shadow claw!! Allice you counter that with volt tackle!"

Allice charges across the open Space, almost faster than the speed of light. She's engulfed with Electricity mere seconds before promise had bulleted into the air; swiping her right claw.

Both moves made a devastating collision, and both were propelled across the Clearing. Both promise and allice balance themselves by sliding against the dirt.

Both attacks were strangely critical. That's when it hit me. Both promise and allice are at level 12. That didn't stop me from commanding another attack.

"Promise, use crunch!! And allice circle around promise with quick attack!" Promise thrusts herself back into the air, scanning her surroundings. Allice speadily circles around promise, yet promise was still able To commit to her next attack, and focused on the right spot.

Promise tackles allice to the ground before sinking her fangs into her spine. "Allice shake promise off with quick attack once more then use volt tackle!" Allice smiles bitterly, before rushing around in circles.

Promise is hurled off allice. Just seconds before allice could reach her opponent, promise lept over allice dodging the attack. "Great Job promise!! Now Use thrash!!" As soon as promise has whirled around, mere inches behind allice she bolts forward bashing her head into allice.

They both are thrown right back on both sides. "I guess it's a tie." I curiously scratch the back of my head before rushing over to my pokemon. "You guys were So amazing!!!" I cheer; scooping them into my arms. They both smile pridefully. We all giggle falling back into the ground.

"You guys are the best!" I Roar in excitement nuzzling them both. They cuddle into my embrace happily. "We wouldn't have been able to come this far if it weren't for you!" Allice curles her lips into a Cheeky grin. "Thanks so much for doing this with us annalece!" I turn to promise. "Thank you guys for being the best pokemon, a pokegirl could ever ask for." We all Fall into a fit of giggles. I just couldn't help it. I hadn't been this happy in so long!

"What an improvement!!" Someone chimes in from behind me. I shiver in fear before glancing back. There stood both professor kukui and Olivia. They both Stare back with warm smiles. I felt my cheeks heating up fast.

At this moment all i was really thinking was, 'how did I get myself into yet another akwardly social situation'
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed reading this. I really worked hard!! I'm definetely going to introduce new characters in the next few chapters so be prepared! Anyways...until Next chapter, Adios amigos!! Be sure to vote, and comment if you have any feedback!! XOX
-KrazyGhostwriter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 872 20
Tommy was tired and wet, and every second he felt a new wave of pain from his right front paw. He was tempted to just lay down on the ground and give...
40.1K 885 52
"Once upon a time... A princess fell in love with a prince from another kingdom that they are at war with... From that love, she gave birth to 3 litt...
4.3K 66 31
COMPLETE Book 1 of 'My Pokemon Story' Series. Kiawe's POV. "What did you say you saw?" Professor Kukui asked. Professor Kukui is the regional Pokémon...
4.5K 112 27
This book is part of a series. If you have not read the other books, then you won't understand what's going on here at ALL. Please go read 'Not Every...