avneil-thru all odds

By abhishna

a story of an junior doctor Avni with other friends and a senior department head doctor Neil, hope they final... More

character sketch
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
A/N
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
Tag
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74

chapter 39

1.4K 176 154
By abhishna

Neil was shocked on the other hand.

Yes! He understood that he just lashed out at her.ok! Ok! Not lashed but pounced like a mad cat. Okay! If that's not enough u can call him .....maybe stupid, idiot, jerk and what not.

But here, although he knew that he over reacted towards his anger but what was bothering him was how her eyes were showing the unsaid pain which he caused him unknowingly.

Could that be cause of his words on Mehta family?? Oh....holy crap!! Never would have he thought that he would ask her about her family. And here, he created a blunder. Raita aise faila ki shayad sametna mushkil ho gya hai.

He was just processing the things until Shweta shaked him hard and he looked at her.

Shweta-how can u do this tillu?(she had tears!! Y won't she? She has whole heartedly started considering her as her daughter. Today she was happy coz of her and in return she didn't ever deserved this!)

Prakash too spoke. The one who is always calm,quiet, sorted too felt bad.

Prakash- this was completely not her fault. She didn't deserved this

Both utterly exhausted and upset went inside the house.

Bebe too was away this time but she silently did prayed for avni.

Who was she??

A saviour, a helper, a stranger , a fake person, a true soul,a mystery girl, a stupid soul??

But if asked to her she had a perfect title for her.
         !!!BAD OMEN!!!

She was still trying to recollect all the memories. To stay positive u have to be confident and stable when ur failures come as a complimentary gift on every new step of urs. Avni was filled with positive energy only for those who needed her but when asked for her, she has stored all the negative energy for herself. Let's rephrase this properly that everything and anything that has happened to her has always ended on bitter grounds.

That's the reason she sometimes, ahh scrap that she always fears and good thing in her life. She was remembering them . If there were any human taps available that would have been through our eyes!!

It was rightly said that tears are a weird yet so pure combination. Where 99% is attachment and 1% is water but when we see them it's reverse as pain can't be measured in amounts but tears can be. Ironic isn't it??

But then they are said to be bitter as well. Once let them go and u would be released from some burden. But the question is till when will u be free from pain? Aren't they often compared to sea waves that frequently touch the shore and then again it goes back to meet sea.

Alas for Avni they r often like high tides , every time it sets a new breaking point for her. But now she was not at all having strength to stay back, all she wanted was for the waves to carry her along.

Neela had reached till then and gently rubbed her head and settled on floor beside her.

Neela- if the sea would have been still like a stagnant water then it would have been destroyed by fungus n impurities and so it had to freely flow. U can't always hold on to things that keeps on ripping u apart.
It's like a brook as it doesn't matter to it.
Men may come and men may go but I go on forever.

She adjusted her head on her lap and started caressing her hairs.

Avni u were just 1 when I met you. Although at that time I was ur aunty but I became ur maa after 14 yrs. U know what that means?( Avni just nods) I have seen ur ups n down very closely baccha.

All this while Avni was silently weeping and Neela was just feeling helpless.

N even today it hurts to see that cute bundle who was like a normal girl, full of life when I met u , to see in such condition.

Avni in between sobs - maa please lori sunao na!! I am sorry maa but aaj bas thak gyi hu..... bohot tang Karti hu na aapko?..... Par har baar yahi khayal aata hai ki kya unko ek baar bhi meri Yaad nhi aati??
Family hote hue bhi anath hu......kya unko thoda bhi feel nhi hota?

Neela-shhh!!!!! Stop thinking that baccha. Now it's not the time to think about it!!calm down and just sleep.....let me sing u the lori.

She started to sing the lori.

Lori tujhe sunau
Lori tujhe sunau
Bachapan ki ek mein
Lori tujhe sunau
Bachapan ki ek mein

Milti hai jaha khushiyan
Pariyon ke bhesh mein
Milti hai jaha kushiyan
Pariyon ke bhesh mein

Aa leke chalu tujhko..

Mein aasam ko khidkiyon se
Ghar mein laayi hu (x2)

Saare ke saare taare
Yahan chunke laayi hu
Sapno mein rang man ke
Yuhi bharte aayi hu

She was just staring at the open sky thru her window with soft tears in her eyes.
Neela lovingly just wiped her tears and started patting her head

Har dard bhool jaau (x2)
Yuhi khel khel mein
Har dard bhool jaau
Yuhi khel khel mein

Milti hai jaha khushiyan
Pariyon ke bhesh mein
Milti hai jaha kushiyan
Pariyon ke bhesh mein

Aa leke chalu tujhko..

Dena tu man ki shakti
Maalik mere mujhe (x2)

Meri katha vyatha
Hai sab pata tujhe
Mein jab bhi dagmagau
Tu thaamna mujhe

Chhode hai swapn saare (x2)
Teri deh rekh mein
Chhode hai swapn saare
Teri deh rekh mein

Milti hai jaha khushiyan
Pariyon ke bhesh mein
Milti hai jaha kushiyan
Pariyon ke bhesh mein

Aa leke chalu tujhko....

She was now finally in deep slumber but can a mother be at peace when her child isn't??

Neela-(looking at the sky) kash!! Humare haath mein ek wardan hota to mein sach mein apni Zindagi ke badle usko duniya ki har Khushi de deti. Aur kitna pareshan karna hain use?? Ab bas kardo kahin barosa hi na uth jaaye. Use u baar baar aise dekh kar kaise reh sakti hu??

She too was crying remembering her event's of past.

First she smiled as the incident was of her meet with baby Avni. She was cherishing her moments with her but soon she frowned and then sadly ended up in tears as the bitter memories cascaded.

It's sad but true that always we ask others to overcome things which we also won't be able to.

She too was the same victim of destiny but then she had confined herself to Avni but the problem is that Avni has no one except her. But as a mother ,how can she think about her having the same fate as of her??

Never was all she could think. A parent remitts properties, valuables and better future but never a bad fate. No matter now she has to fight what? But she will and this time she won't stop ever

She just admired her face and laid beside her and slept.

Both mother and daughter fought with past wounds and slept but sleep was far away from him.

Probably cursing himself for his outrageous attitude. He didn't even gave her a chance to speak. Was that possessiveness towards Arjun or his fear and guilt both. But now the damage was clearly done.

For some reason her hurt face was again and again coming Infront of him.

Closing his eyes and hands tugged in hairs. Trying to stop that words coming again and again.

She just broke the friendship with him. After lots of efforts they had managed to become frenemies and his one wrong step landed them there.

He knew that she has some issues with Mehta family but didn't knew that she would react like that and most importantly he would use that words.

Was that right?? Definitely not chided his heart but mind went against stating his acts as purely out of his protective nature.

But then again heart pumped up with a question which went that was it right to break someone to protect anyone?

All the activity that happened today was because her mother had some expectations that she didn't opened up to him.

He smiled sadly cause again the heart stated was he even interested in what her mother wanted. Or scrap that whether he even bothered that what he wanted as well.

Cause if he knew what he wanted then this was certainly not what he wanted. The result was him sitting alone in the garden bench of his house with almost cross with him and he had lost a true friend.

Will he even will be able to get her friendship back? Again the film played her stating that trust is base for anything and her breaking the friendship.

He was thoroughly understood that this time he has made a grave mistake and no apology would clear this.

But than again when she did this much to be friends with him then he could too try.

But that words were not written by any pencil to erase it rather they were graved by pen. The pen who no eraser can erase.

But then too he will try and went to his home to get some idea.

While at the hospital,

Person- dia aaj he was searching for Avni like a lover boy. Do something before u loose dr.neil too avni. If u loose him then for sure u are a looser.

Dia- Avni Avni Avni!!! I am fed up with her. Everywhere she is there to ruin my work . But not anymore soon she would be out of this hospital. I have a plan.

She narrates the plan and then all of them cheer for the downfall of Avni. While Karan happened to pass by and seeing them laugh like that thought something weird of their behaviour but then ignored them and got back to work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 16.3K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, careπŸ’•! To know peep into the story πŸ‘€πŸ‘€!!!
554K 53.8K 128
This is a series of OS, on different events. Some imaginary and some related to real incident. Hope u will enjoy it :)
2.6M 127K 200