The Dragons Heiress (Game of...

By ClerinsSplendal

Being a bastard in the north, or in Westeros, isn't the most pleasant thing you can be. As for the twins tha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1~ Twin Bastards
Chapter 2~ Fearless
Chapter 3~ Truth
Chapter 4~ Fire
Chapter 5~ Legitimized
Chapter 6~ Kiss of Hell
Chapter 7~ Little bird
Chapter 8~ Royal Helena
Chapter 9~ Just say the word
Chapter 10~ Queen Helena
Chapter 11~ Guard Belaerys
Chapter 12~ Dragonlord
Chapter 13~ Depth of Death
Chapter 14~ Stark massacre
Chapter 15~ Tortured
Chapter 16~ Targaryen
Chapter 17~ The North
Chapter 18~ Winterfell
Chapter 19~ Queen of ice and fire
Chapter 20~ Not in vain
Chapter 21~ The Red Map
Chapter 22~ Elyana Targaryen
Chapter 23~ Iron Throne
Chapter 24~ Khaleesi
Chapter 25~ Dracarys
Chapter 26~ Master of Whisperers
Chapter 27~ Queen of the North
Chapter 28~ Bolton
Chapter 29~ Lannister's don't perform miracles
Chapter 30~ The Seven God's who made us all
Chapter 31~ Hunger for death
Chapter 32~Wicked Game
Chapter 33~ Daughter of Rhaegar Targaryen
Chapter 34~ The waif
Chapter 35~ The face of a Stark
Chapter 36~ Stupid girl
Chapter 37~Valar Morghulis
Chapter 38~ Death
Chapter 39~ Girl of Ice and Fire
Chapter 40~ Night King
Chapter 41~ Castle
Chapter 42~ Battle of Bastards
Chapter 43~ By the hands of a Stark
Chapter 44~ Ethereal
Chapter 45~ The pack survives
Chapter 46~ The Raven
Chapter 47~ Tytos Lannister
Chapter 48~ Heir
Chapter 49~ Stormfire
Chapter 50~ At peace with the dead
Chapter 51~ Captured
Chapter 52~ Hero
Chapter 53~ Cry for help
Chapter 54~ Fourteenth blood betrayal
Chapter 55~ Go through fire and survive
Chapter 56~ Immortal King
Chapter 57~ The Future of the Seven Kingdoms
Chapter 58~ Marriage
Chapter 59~ Winter is coming
Chapter 60~ The Rise of Stark's
Chapter 61~ The North Remembers
Chapter 62~ Love
Chapter 63~ Like father like daughter
Chapter 64~ Two Queens
Chapter 66~ With fire and blood
Chapter 67~ Rhaegar
Chapter 68~ Winter has come
Chapter 69~ Loyalty oath
Chapter 70~At World's End
Chapter 71- Every time a Targaryen ia born, the Gods flip a coin
Chapter 72~ The second
Chapter 73~ Burn them all
Chapter 74~ Queen of Ashes
Chapter 75~ Dance of Dragons
Chapter 76~ The Female bloodline
Chapter 77~ Destiny is not easy to understand
Chapter 78~ Aurora
Chapter 79~ Betrayal
Chapter 80- Burn them all
Chapter 81- Stark&Rhaegar
Chapter 82 - Royal Blood
Chapter 83- Zaldrizey
Chapter 84- Killer
Chapter 85- Amyra
Chapter 86- Blood Magic

Chapter 65~ Valyrian Royalty

5K 170 13
By ClerinsSplendal

Helena flew on Rhaegar, Stark by her side as the cold  wind slapped her in the face. However, the cold didn't matter. Actually what really mattered was to not try to scare people at the middle of the night with two dragons flying above the sky and a mythical man known as the Nights King.

It wasn't planned, but that didn't matter either, for he was okay with it. He accepted it.

Helena was flying to Winterfell. Her home, the place she grew up... This is where everything started, here in Winterfell!

It was all going to end in Winterfell.

Helena flew close to the gates and stopped there. Of course, the gates were closed now and she understood why. They were scared of what was going to happen.

As Helena landed outside the gates she let her dragons fly away to get some food, they know the North and they know where to get the food they need.
So she walked, ahead to the gates with Ice on her hip.

As she stood in front of the gates a man called out, seeing her.

"Who is it?" Helena, cloaked, took the cloak off her head and showed it to the men that clearly knew her. Immediately as they saw her they bowed, in shock.

"My Queen!" Both of them burst out. "OPEN THE GATES." And so the gates opened, welcoming her into her home.

Daenerys' POV:

Daenerys didn't want to go out, didn't want to talk tactics or what they'd do. This was going to ruin everything.

The north was already aware of whom Helena really was. She wasn't a bastard and neither was she just a Stark. She was a Targaryen, the heir to the throne.

She stood there, coming into Winterfell with her head held high, her violet eyes being the center of attention. Her long black wavy hair blown behind her back, fair skin with peachy cheeks. She was quite small, looked quite fragile, but the way she walked kind of made her look allot... more dangerous.

"She cannot be here." Daenerys said to Missandei and grey worm. This didn't look bright for anyone.

"What should we do?" Grey worm questioned as they all looked at Helena Snow greeting those who follow her.

"The dead are coming," Daenerys said. "We defeat them... then we need to make her disappear."

"Disappear?" Missandei questioned.

Helena has two dragons, larger than Dany's. She had a birth right, a reputation, an army and respect and love from the North. Not to mention, she has her disadvantages with King's Landing.

Daenerys never thought it'd come to this since she had gotten so much help from Helena, but she had to make sacrifices to make the Seven Kingdoms a paradise. A peaceful place for everyone without war.

"We need to... kill her." Daenerys said, not noticing the tear drop running down on her cheek as she gazed at her niece. She was killing Rhaegars offspring, her brothers daughter.

"I will have her killed before tomorrow."

"No!" Daenerys said quickly as she looked at Grey worm. She knew what Helena was capable of, knew that she could fight very well. She learned from Devrys who had killed more Khals than she could count. He was a very good fighter and he had taught Helena.

"You'll lose if you fight her."  Daenerys said. "I won't let you take that risk."

"I appreciate your concern, my Queen." Grey worm said. "But I am trained to kill."

"So am I."  Devrys suddenly came inside, his hands across his chest. He had been watching Daenerys closely, as if she was going to do anything at any moment.

"Devrys-" But it was too late for any excuses. Daenerys knee in her blood that he's heard precisely everything.

"Did you really think I'd let you anywhere near her?" Devrys said, looking at Daenerys. "Nonetheless your little puppies around her?"

"You don't know how this affects-"

"It doesn't matter," Dev said, his sapphire eyes burning. I am sworn to protect her and I intend to keep my promise. If anything happens to her I will kill you-"

"Kill her and you die." Grey worm said, which Daenerys saw almost made Devrys laugh. Devrys looked between her and grey worm, is to look if they were serious.

Devrys took a serious look at Grey worm and shook his head. Devrys was much taller and much more muscular than grey worm, he looked dangerous and he was dangerous.

"I would die for my Queen, as would you. Difference is, I know that who I am fighting for would fight alongside with me. Would yours?"

Daenerys was a bit confused. She told him she loved him, despite that he didn't love her back, refused to bend the knee to her. What was he seeing in her that he wouldn't see in Daenerys herself?

"What does she have that I don't?" Daenerys suddenly said out loud, without actually thinking about it whatsoever.  Maybe this time... was the last time she'd have to ask.

"I have wealth, armies, dragons and ships,I am kind and compassionate to my people, I fight for them just as much as she does! I may not wield a sword but I wield the power to punish the people in the wrong! I am a good Queen, Devrys! And it's time you realize that just because you have feelings for her does not make me a less better Queen than her."

She said it... she had wanted to say it for so long but scared to hear the answer. However, it was true. Daenerys thought that she actually measured to Helena's beauty, had the eyes and the face and the body! Daenerys was beautiful.

However, the look on Devrys fave almost said otherwise.

"It's not about who can fight," he said with pity. "It's not about armies nor wealth! It's not about any birth right or dragons..! It's about the things you do, the things you say and what you're willing to do. I'm not saying you need to learn how to hold a sword, but Helena did." Devrys said.

Grey worm suddenly coughed sarcastically. "She did it for herself."

Devrys shot a glare at Grey worm, a deadly look. But then he nodded.

"You're right, she did it so she could defend herself... she did it because she knew the dangers in the castle. She did it to protect her family, her sisters. Her son. Her father."

Daenerys looked down at her feet as Devrys look turned to her.

"Elyana was no royalty in King's Landing, no one knew who she really was, because back then she was still known as a bastard or a Baratheon. She had no reason to actually swing the sword to justice, she only had her family."

"What's your point?" Missandei questioned, annoyed clearly.

"...My point is that you mind your own business with a clear head cause if you get near her, you might lose your head before you can even scream."

"Do not threaten-"

Daenerys held up her hand at Grey worm and shook her head.

"No." She said, eyes big and wild. "Don't."

And then she came, opening the door to the hall which they had been discussing in. As she opened the door, her eyes went directly to Daenerys. They looked like they ere on fire, the most wild violet eyes Daenerys had seen.
For the first time as Daenerys looked at her niece, she saw what most people saw. Incompatible beauty, a warrior, a Queen.

She saw pure Targaryen royalty, Valyrian royalty. She hated it.

"Dany."

"Elly."

"We've got some issues."

"Indeed we do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.6K 39
Valyria Stark is the daughter of Lord Eddard Stark and Lady Catelyn Stark as well as the twin of Robb Stark. She is fiercely loyal towards her family...
35.8K 1.5K 11
Lyarra Stark. Twin sister of Robb Stark. Daughter of Eddard and Cathlyn Stark. Big sister to Sansa, Arya, Bran and Rickon. Brave. Strong. Faithful. P...
738K 25.9K 100
"𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞" What if Daenerys Targaryen had a twin, and this twin was taken to Winterfell. The wildest of the Targarye...
3.4K 89 27
Winter is coming, and Lyra Stark, adopted daughter of Eddard Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North, travels to King's Landing with her fa...