Chapter 65~ Valyrian Royalty

Helena flew on Rhaegar, Stark by her side as the cold  wind slapped her in the face. However, the cold didn't matter. Actually what really mattered was to not try to scare people at the middle of the night with two dragons flying above the sky and a mythical man known as the Nights King.

It wasn't planned, but that didn't matter either, for he was okay with it. He accepted it.

Helena was flying to Winterfell. Her home, the place she grew up... This is where everything started, here in Winterfell!

It was all going to end in Winterfell.

Helena flew close to the gates and stopped there. Of course, the gates were closed now and she understood why. They were scared of what was going to happen.

As Helena landed outside the gates she let her dragons fly away to get some food, they know the North and they know where to get the food they need.
So she walked, ahead to the gates with Ice on her hip.

As she stood in front of the gates a man called out, seeing her.

"Who is it?" Helena, cloaked, took the cloak off her head and showed it to the men that clearly knew her. Immediately as they saw her they bowed, in shock.

"My Queen!" Both of them burst out. "OPEN THE GATES." And so the gates opened, welcoming her into her home.

Daenerys' POV:

Daenerys didn't want to go out, didn't want to talk tactics or what they'd do. This was going to ruin everything.

The north was already aware of whom Helena really was. She wasn't a bastard and neither was she just a Stark. She was a Targaryen, the heir to the throne.

She stood there, coming into Winterfell with her head held high, her violet eyes being the center of attention. Her long black wavy hair blown behind her back, fair skin with peachy cheeks. She was quite small, looked quite fragile, but the way she walked kind of made her look allot... more dangerous.

"She cannot be here." Daenerys said to Missandei and grey worm. This didn't look bright for anyone.

"What should we do?" Grey worm questioned as they all looked at Helena Snow greeting those who follow her.

"The dead are coming," Daenerys said. "We defeat them... then we need to make her disappear."

"Disappear?" Missandei questioned.

Helena has two dragons, larger than Dany's. She had a birth right, a reputation, an army and respect and love from the North. Not to mention, she has her disadvantages with King's Landing.

Daenerys never thought it'd come to this since she had gotten so much help from Helena, but she had to make sacrifices to make the Seven Kingdoms a paradise. A peaceful place for everyone without war.

"We need to... kill her." Daenerys said, not noticing the tear drop running down on her cheek as she gazed at her niece. She was killing Rhaegars offspring, her brothers daughter.

"I will have her killed before tomorrow."

"No!" Daenerys said quickly as she looked at Grey worm. She knew what Helena was capable of, knew that she could fight very well. She learned from Devrys who had killed more Khals than she could count. He was a very good fighter and he had taught Helena.

"You'll lose if you fight her."  Daenerys said. "I won't let you take that risk."

"I appreciate your concern, my Queen." Grey worm said. "But I am trained to kill."