Chapter 36~ Stupid girl

Sansa's POV;

Sansa hadn't wanted to leave lord Baelish. He had freed her and now he was giving her to other monsters who had plotted against her family, who had taken her home! She hadn't really known what he was like. 

She didn't know what Ramsay was like...

Before, Sansa used to be so spoiled, used to have such a good life without any problems! Not ever did she have to worry about getting raped or hit, she did not have to worry about anything at all. 

But like lord Baelish said, she was the true born daughter of Ned and Cat, a Stark. The eldest of the Stark's. She's the heir and the future of House Stark, and now Ramsay would take that away from her as well as Warden of the North after his father dies. 

Sansa could not tolerate it...

Sansa got off her horse that day and once again saw the face of lord Bolton that was as blank as ever. It was like no expression was ever seen on his face at all, unlike his bastard son. 

"Lady Sansa," he said. "Welcome." Was he really welcoming her to her own home? Sansa was tempted to say something, do something... But she'd learned. 

Sansa curtsied and smiled politely. "Thank you, lord Bolton." And there was the first expression on his face... A smile, barely seen, but it was there. 

"May I formally introduce my son, Ramsay Bolton."

From that day, from that very day she got off her horse, she would not imagine what kind of monster was hidden under the cold northern eyes of Ramsay Bolton. 

Yet there had been hope. 

Everyone knew of her, they knew whom she was. They knew she was the sister of a Targaryen, a dragon Queen whom they called as wild as her own dragons and the dothraki army. Everyone thought that Helena and Daenerys Targaryen would conquer together. 

But Sansa knew, Helena had no interest of becoming Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. 

Sansa was on her way to her room, the room she had always known as hers! But was stopped by an old lady that caught her attention.

"Welcome home, lady Stark.." This woman knew her, yet her face was not familiar. Sansa looked at her with strange eyes, darting her eyes around. 

"The North remembers." she said suddenly, and Sansa knew directly. This woman, whoever she was, blamed the Bolton's. She wanted them gone, otherwise she would not address her as lady Stark or welcome her to her own home. 

Sansa had friends after all, even if they had no power whatsoever. 

"I am sorry, but you don't look familiar." Sansa suddenly said, surprised herself. 

"All you need to know is that you have a claim," the old woman said. "The right family name of the North is Stark, it always will be."

"Oh, don't flatter her!" A girl with black long hair had appeared, walking towards Sansa with a very large smile on her face. There was, though, something about her smile that was evil and cruel. 

And behind her was him. 

The traitor. 

"Theon..." Sansa whispered, feeling her entire heart burn with anger. To think that she could ever consider him her brother, a part of the Stark family. Stupid little girl, Sansa thought. Stupid girl with stupid dreams and delusions. 

And then there was that fire inside of Sansa. 

She was going to get her home back. 

Cersei's POV;