Chapter 48~ Heir

Cersei's POV;

Before

Cersei knew that the only thing right to do was to save him. She knew Joffrey, she knew his intentions and she knew of his suspicions. No way in Seven Hells would she risk losing this baby for she knew and felt it in her bones that this baby was rather special. 

Besides, the minute she held the babe in her arms, she felt the love. She did the only thing right, the one thing she could do for being a Queen. It was wrong of her, but family before anything at all. Cersei didn't care if the babe had her blood... He was still a Lannister. 

Cersei walked along the halls of the castle, wrapping him around the finest covers fit for fragile skin like his. Only the best for her little Prince whose cries were as beautiful as bells or birds singing in the morning. He was by far the most beautiful and precious thing she had seen. 

As she walked the dark halls she finally came to an end, the door was right there and she entered the chambers to see her room. She did not want to put the baby down, did not want to let him go, but for his own survival she'd have to. The woman stood in the room as well, holding a babe as new born as the Prince. 

"Did you kill the mother?" Cersei questioned the woman whom nodded. Cersei saw the guilt in her eyes, for taking an innocent babe from his mother and killing her. These two babies were in very similar situations.  

"As you asked, your majesty." Cersei nodded and put down the little Prince, taking the other babe into her arms. Even then she felt a pain in her heart... Sacrificing a babe for the life of her beloved Prince. Not because she was about to kill it, but because she knew that she'd do it again and again for the sake of her little Prince. 

"Take care of Tytos," Cersei said as she was about to walk out. "I have guards outside the room who'll kill you if you as much as try to hurt him." 

With that said, Cersei walked out to the scene where Eddard Stark would be executed. 

Where Helena Snow would think to see her own son being killed by her husband. 

Not like Cersei would let that happen.

Arya's POV;

Arya had never seen any Targaryen whatsoever. Long did she know that Helena had unique eyes, long did she know that Jon wasn't actually... who their father said him to be. She knew that her two half siblings were different. 

Turns out, they're actually just cousins. However, that did not change Arya's sight on the two of the, did not change any titles.

She still saw them as her two twin half siblings.  Jon and Helena were the first Targaryen's she had seen, despite the two of them not having the entire features of a Targaryen. But today was different. 

Not only had she dragons bigger than anything she'd ever imagine, but she would witness four more things that would change mostly everything. 

Arya sat at the table and watched the woman, looking like the sun itself, walking towards Helena whom sat on the place Rob used to sit on, Sansa on their father's place and Jon Sansa's right. She was beautiful, very beautiful yet she did not have the energy of...

"Dany." Helena said as she got up from her chair, looking speechless. "What're you doing here?"

"Helping the North."

In what way? What exactly did she know? 

"Who is-"

Helena shook her head and gestured at Daenerys. "This is Daenerys of house Targaryen. My aunt, the Khaleesi and Queen of the Seven Kingdoms."