Chapter 52~ Hero

Helena could feel every single energy she had left in her body leave her. It was as if though her body was dead, but her mind was still living.

Her hands hurt from the chains on her wrists, as did her legs. She had never been chained before and being chained now all she wanted to do was to rip them off, but she knew that trying would only make it all worse.

They had tortured her enough and she honestly did now know how much she could take. Except now she wasn't in the basement. Now she was facing Cersei in the Great Hall along with the new King and Queen.

Margaery and Tommen.

Helena's gear was nearly destroyed, she had wounds all over her body and was as dirty as ever. They had thrown boiling hot water on her several times before she had a chance to heal, however that did not affect her. She pretended for it to hurt in order for them keep doing it.

"Elyana of House Stark and House Targaryen, you stand on trial before your King and Queen for the murder of King Joffrey and for entering castle grounds which you have been banished from."

Helena looked at Tommen, noticing that he didn't actually have that impact and influence as a King would. He was still so young and could be manipulated so easily. Helena felt Margaery looking at her, glaring in fact, with big eyes.

As if she had seen a ghost.

"Elyana, do you admit to killing King Joffrey?" Tommen began, everyone in the Great Hall waiting for Helena to probably deny.

"Yes." she said, blood slightly running from her mouth. They had beaten her up quite well and it was hard to defend yourself when you were basically in chains.

"How would you like to defend yourself?" he asked which Helena responded with a look of disgust as she shook her head.

Defend herself? Was he serious?

"He killed my father," Helena said dryly. "He impaled our new born son who wasn't my son."

"Enough." Cersei said. "Execute-"

"I will have my son back," Helena said as she looked at Cersei, eyes gleaming. "With fire and blood, I will have him back. And when I do, you'll regret ever being alive."

"You have no evidence that it's your son."

"We'll see about that."

Tommen looked at his mother, uncertain. "Prison..."

"She killed your brother, the King," Cersei reminded him. "She betrayed the nation and she's a Targaryen. Her crimes can only be punished by death."

Suddenly, the people inside the Great Hall all started to agree a little. But not for killing Joffrey.

"Targaryen! Kill! Execute!" People in the room said loudly, which didn't even surprise her.

Helena could see Cersei smiling, a wicked smile of triumph as if she had won an entire war or as if she'd been rewarded something better than gold.

But then...

Margaery Tyrell got up from where she was sitting, looking at Helena with her big blue eyes, her wavy brown hair falling down on her back against her silk blue dress. There was no doubt that Margaery was very beautiful.

"Silence!" She ordered, which made even Helena quite surprised.

"There will be no voting on her death, that is barbaric. Yes, she killed Joffrey Baratheon but may I say that he killed an infant child, his own son. And if what Helena is saying about her son being alive..."

Did this queen sympathize with her? Why was she trying to defend her? Helena was grateful, but there had to be a reason behind this.

"Bring out the boy."

Damien's POV:

"It seems your Queen has been captured, your majesty." Damien looked at his servant only for a second before actually going berserk.

He knew what was in King's Landing! He'd been there before and didn't quite like the place and didn't dislike it quite enough to destroy it. Besides, there were plenty guards there.

For him, it was no problem to kill them all... however, he knew that his Queen was warm hearted.

"What will you do, Damien?" His friend, Gregor, asked. Honestly, Damien should know better. He should be staying here and take care of his people and make sure the whites don't go crazy.

But this was about her.

"I'm going to get her, of course." Damien said, almost in a mad tone. However, he would not let her go through this alone. She wasn't just anybody.

"Damien, think this-"

He turned around, facing his friend with narrowed eyes. "She's not like them."

"You don't know that!" Gregor said, his pitch black eyes staring into Damien's soul like a demon itself. He knew though that his friend only wished him the best of luck.

"Bu I do." Damien said. "She'll learn to and this is my chance to actually make her want it."

"Damien don't be stupid! We are not like the humans, they won't ever be able to accept us!" Well, yea... true. However, she was different.

Damien knew that.

"She's not like them." He repeated and left the castle.

Helena's POV;

After being punched additionally she thought her sight was going to go entirely black.

Blood was running from her mouth, she was probably bruised and this time she knew that if this large tower alone man kept on hitting her, she would die.

Until she heard screams from every corner in the room.

Before Helena could actually see the mess in the great hall, she saw a pair of grey cold eyes and very muscular broad shoulders, strong hands holding her.

Helena looked at him with big eyes, shocked and confused. He should not be here.. He should be elsewhere but out of all places certainly not here.

"Damien?" She said weakly, her head too weak to look up, so she rested against his chest.

"I'm taking you home."

"No." She said quickly. "Tytos, my son.." she warned.

"Don't worry, little lord Belaerys has him." Dev...  What would she do without him?

Helena let Damien carry her and rested her weak body in his arms, knowing that her son was with her beloved Dev..

"I've got you, Lena."

Damien ran outside the castle as if he was a shadow, dodged every guard and was so graceful in his process. He carried Helena as if she weighed nothing and whenever he looked at her he looked somewhat mad.

Helena smiled, too weak to say a snotty little comment. Too weak for anything.

"Thank you."