The Angel's Devil [boyxboy]

By Wxnderjxxny

Mikaelis Lumos autem coelus Deavus, an angel who is suppose to be the next heir of Coelus Divada, the kingdom... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 [END]

Chapter 8

4.9K 252 31
By Wxnderjxxny

Chapter 8

Mikaelis

The next day I properly woke up early enough to start with my new morning routine. "Alba?" I searched my room since it was time for breakfast now. "Alba!" I sighed.

"I get that you like to take advantage of your freedom and all but at least show that you're still there," I complained while shifting all sorts of places to check for her. "I'm getting annoyed now."

Then all of the sudden something nudged against the window, as I saw Alba wanting to come in. Therefore, I opened the window and complained furthermore about her not even being here. But then I stopped once I saw a little worm caught between her beaks.

"A worm?" I reached my hand out since she motioned that she wanted to give it to me. "But you can't give me little animals as a gift," stroked her head. "C'mon eat then you can go, okay?"

Afterwards, I got myself ready, put on some clothes and fixed my hair as best as I could. I had no idea what to do with them since I was not used to ever having them this short before. Besides, it is not like I really ever did my hair myself.

When I left my dorm, I found myself for the first time in the cafeteria where I was a bit overwhelmed. I didn't know what to do at first. Thankfully though, Dora came across right in time. "H-," and just as I was about to greet her, she basically dragged me over to follow her.

Together, we grabbed ourselves a tray and chose something from the wide selection of breakfast meals before setting down on a table. "Now, you have to explain. You left me quite hanging yesterday, you know?"

"Ah yeah, I apologize for that. I didn't get it myself what was happening." I itched my neck in guilt.

"So? What happened? First I thought it was weird how you were asking me about mates and the second thing I see is you together with the Devil."

"Uh yeah we're going out now," I slipped. I'm allowed to say that, aren't I? Should I have kept it as a secret? Not, like I don't have enough of them already.

"You're what?!" She shrieked and raised her voice, recieving some dirty and some curious glances from others for that. "Are you kidding me?" She whispered.

"What is the matter?" Another familiar voice appeared.

"Mirelle, Fel, hey," I greeted the two who sat down, wanting to join our conversation.

"So what is it? Why is Dora looking like she's seen a flying ghost?" Mirelle wondered.

"Yeah 'cause Mika is dating someone. Not only someone but the Devil himself," she explained.

Mirelle laughed at that, not taking it seriously. Even Fel was eating like it was nothing major. "That's a good one! So what really happened? Come on you can tell me."

I bit my lips when a sudden warmth spread in my cheeks. "It wasn't a joke," I shook my head. Fel abruptly let her fork go and utter shock while Mirelle was gaping in disbelief. "He is not that bad. Actually, he is quite nice. He can be scary, but he's mostly nice."

"What?! No, no, no you kidding. Stop, that ain't funny anymore." She shook her head. "Have you kissed or something, like getting a little intimate already?"

"Well we kissed a couple of times, but nothing further," I shrugged. And I wasn't exaggerating when I said they looked like they were almost fainting.

"Wow," she sighed. "Wow, that has to sink in for a few minutes."

"You said he was nice?" Fel mumbled in awe. "I've never seen him being somewhat near nice to anyone but his friends. But one can't help it, he is no doubt quite hot."

"Fel! Focus!" Mirelle hit her so she would snap out of it.

*

"Hey you don't have anything planned for today, do you?" Mirelle asked with a wide grin on her face.

"Actually I wanted to unpack my belongings. Since they've been still laying in my suitcase the entire time. If you want, you can join me."

"Yeah 'kay just wait for me. Don't get your hopes up though. I'll just watch, I hate unpacking stuff."

So it came as we agreed to and met in my dorm where my suitcase was still on the floor, half opened with some clothes hanging out.

"Hm, you don't own a lot of things, do you?" She noticed once I fully opened the case. "Dang and all of the stuff you own are only long sleeved hoodies. Isn't it too hot for this time?"

"Uh yeah I freeze easily," I shrugged when I actually used them to hide the Temdocks. "I do have short sleeve clothes for gym class, though." The only problem with it was that I had to put twice as much Temdocks around my ankles when wearing shortsleeves.

Besides of them being really heavy and restraining, they are also paining my bones the longer I wear them. It is kind of odd that regardless of them looking so thin, they can be as heavy as bricks. Though, the heavier they are, the more effective they are, making the additional weight inevitable.

"You don't own anything cute, how boring," Mirelle complained as she looked for something 'valuable' in her eyes.

"Cute? They are really comfortable, that's all that matters," I said while stacking them in the closet.

"W-what are you doing?! That's not how you fold clothes." She got up and took out everything I just put in the closet. "See, you have to fold it this way. It'll save you some space and will look nicer. The way you do it looks like my not-too-dirty-not-clean-enough pile."

I watched as she demonstrated it for me which I copied. It was the first time for me to do that. Now that I think about it, I was quite dependent on all my servants, that I never actually learned how to do such mundane tasks myself.

"Like this?" I showed her the hoodie that I folded as she confirmed that I was doing it the right way. "Thanks for helping me."

"Who said I was helping you, I said from the very beginning that I will only watch and h-hey! You don't fold pants like that! Jesus what did you learn in your life," she shook her head.

At the end we managed to finish in time. And due to Mirelle's help, it also looked really neat and organized. "Thanks again."

"No problem," she waved away. "So what are we going to do now, watch Disney movies?" She suggested.

"Disney movies? Are they fun?" I looked at her, curiosity written on my face.

"Don't tell me you've never watched any Disney movies?" She gasped, melodramatically clutching her heart. "Something is seriously wrong with you. Don't you own a TV?"

"Probably. But watching TV is boring." I muttered while going ahead to sit on my bed.

"A-" Mirelle started but was immediately interrupted by a knocking sound, coming from the door. "It's open," she said.

And to our surprise it was Rei. He was nonchalantly leaning against the door frame with crossed arms. "Rei?" What was he doing here? And how did he even know where my dorm was?

"Greetings," he winked at me with a grin plastered on his face. That was until his gaze shifted to Mirelle who was just opening and closing her mouth in shock. "Are you coming over or what?"

"Coming over where to?" I wondered.

"Hang out with my friends?" He shrugged.

"He can't, he's already hanging out with me," Mirelle shook her head.

"And who do you think gives a fuck?" He snapped at her, making her jump back. I stood up and sighed as I slowly started giving up on the thought of him ever getting friendly with my friends. "So you're coming with me?" He eyed me.

"Mirelle?" I searched for confirmation of her approvment.

"I'll leave," she grumbled and stood up a bit disappointed. I still wanted to say something to her but before I could, she was already out, leaving us back.

"What are you waiting for?" He nudged me and went ahead, not waiting for me to close the door and follow which is why I had to catch up in hurry.

"You know, it doesn't hurt to be a bit nicer to my friends," I huffed.

"Well, the only one I care about is you not them, so I don't see why I should act all friendly when I don't want to." He seemed to be annoyed talking about that topic, but it was not sitting well with me.

"But you're being nice to me, what's the difference?" I frowned.

"Are you not listening? I don't give a shit about them. Now drop the act," he grumbled. I sighed at his behaviour, rolled my eyes and averted my gaze just when I felt his hand around mine, pulling me further.

Anyway, I didn't expect us actually going out to the schools bar. When we got in, it was really warm, casual music was playing in the background and a couple of people were around, talking or playing games. That was not on the list of the places Dora showed me around to though.

"Oh hey man, how you doing?" A darkhaired stranger, almost as tall as Rei, greeted him in.

"You know same old," he shrugged. Two other guys turned around instantly like they had just noticed and came afterwards to greet Rei, too.

"So who's that one?" The darkhead guy bend over to me observing me face to face. I was a bit uncomfortable at the sudden closeness when he was literally checking me out. "So you're going for innocent newbies now?" He finally brought some distance between us when he frowned at Rei.

"Are you aiming to mess him up or what?" The other guy with a military hair cut smirked. "If you get tired of him, I'll gladly take him, ya know?"

"Don't bother, he's my future mate," Rei put his arm around me like he was trying to keep me away from them.

"I still didn't agree on that." I removed his arm again and was slightly upset about everyone talking like I was not there. I absolutely disliked it when people do that.

"You still need to know your place, boy." The last guy with dark grey hair and reddish irritated eyes said with a really scratchy voice. They all chuckled at that like it was something funny. But honestly, I didn't get it. "I'm Buzz by the way."

"Lysos," added the guy who was just observing me. "And that's Yann."

"Uh I'm Mika," I awkwardly introduced myself.

"Why so stiff, they ain't gonna attack you." Rei laughed. "Well as long as you don't do anything stupid, you know?" What did he mean by that?

"Wanna join us? We're playing pool," Yann offered. But I shook my head, having in mind that I've never played that game before. "Oh come on cutie, it'll be fun!"

"Yeah he'll play along, we're a team though." Everyone agreed while I was left out again.

"Rei! I don't know the game, I can't play!" I shook my head trying to pulling my hand off his graps that was leading me to the green table.

"Stop worrying, it's not that hard. And since we're in a team, I'll just tell you what to do. You're smart so you'll quickly figure it out," he winked and thrusted a long stick in my hand before pressing his body against my back and helping me hold the stick in the right way. "Look, you have to hit the white ball in the right angle and..." He kept on explaining though I was too distracted by the warmth of his body and his attractive sent. "Okay, got it?"

"Hm?"

________________

Guys I came across a funny question, I mean just imagine...

You can stop the time whenever you want,

but each time you plan to do it you have to scream out anything stupid as loud as you can.

And the fun thing is, the chances for it work are only 50%

Would you do it?? O.o

I don't know I think I kinda would🤔😂

~J🎵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 104 6
Cassis Ignac, the eldest nephew to one of the kingdoms strongest kings. Hailing from a family of summoners Cassis is far from your normal human, but...
132 14 12
'I may be ice, the one who runs so cold that I cannot heat again, no matter how desperately I want to. But I am also summer, the one who's all mirth...
622 8 14
A hundred years after the death of King Arthur and Merlin; the Kingdom of Camelot is now under the rule of King Soren Pendragon and his wife Queen El...
163K 10.8K 38
Incent, a young hunter, is thrown into a dark and terrible job by his King. He is asked to assassinate a Prince from a neighbouring Kingdom. Knowing...