End Game (Wattys2019)

By REALORA

- 𝐎𝐍-𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆. "And when at last you find someone to whom you feel you can pour out your soul, you stop i... More

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

1.8K 65 17
By REALORA

For some reason, the original plan for my flight with Lisa was cancelled on the last minute. I was force to stay for a few days to spend some times with my parents and resched my flight with my mom for another day.

Well, dad has been whining about it. Mom's gonna come with me and he'd be left with his work. Plus he knows how the vacation would turns out with this mother and daughter tandem.

"I guess my paper works will work just fine with me. I can't stand the long crowd and I bet you both looking forward to this.. see you in a few days time. Enjoy yourself."

"You can say you hate shopping, dad." I smirked.

"Well.. I think that case would work pretty good with your Mom. Your fashion taste went along very well together. My presence would be all useless.." He sigh before lifting his coffee and sip on it diligently.

"Carrying shopping bags was never your favorite duty whenever you're with us. I know you'd eventually make some excuses to escape from this.." It was my mom's cue to grill dad.

Our dinner ended well with all the giggling and teasing with dad.

The next morning, Bokyung oppa came to fetch us in compliance to the company's regulatory rule in monitoring their artists whereabouts. Or atleast to us since we just got debuted and to avoid any conflicts plus Bokyung oppa wouldn't be able to join us since this has been planned personally and it'll be uncomfortable to him knowing my mother's presence isn't something to go easy with.

In contrast with my mother's flexing airport fashion, I settled for a navy thick hoody and spectacles.

"Are you sure you're starting this trip trying to pull a Harry Potter get up minus the stick?" Mom's one brow flinch in an arc when she glance at me.

"I better not let the cold get on me.." I shrugged and settled myself comfortably on my seat.

"Madam Kim.." Bokyung oppa bowed consciously even so he's in the driver's seat already.

My mom didn't said a word and respond only with a little nod and a small smile.

The flight didn't take that long enough and Lisa has been waiting us with her family, well atleast her parents only.

The moment we got near to them the first thing I took notice was Lisa's hair.

"No more fake hair?" I whispered before glancing at her parents wearing my gummy smile.

She respond with her usual chortling laughter.

"We'll go shopping after this." Lisa inquired as we settled for lunch in one of the resto bar her dad recommend.

"I'll be heading home first so you could go for some shopping. I'll prepare the dishes for dinner.." Mr. Bruschweiler declared.

After lunch we head for shopping without Lisa's dad. Our moms had their good time talking together so we were left behind looking around to find some shops with good clothings.

"Did he.. contacted you or..?" Lisa carefully whispered the words.

"Nope. C'mon, let's see if something would look good on me."

I know she sense I was dodging her question about Jack so she did not push that topic and started narrating her stay for the past few days. I smiled and run my fingers on my chain strap Chanel bag.

I'm planning to change my number so there is no use contacting him anymore. I heard he'll be joining YGK+ anytime soon. Well, I'm glad for him. He deserves it.

Thank god the weather here was a little bit warmer compared in Korea so I didn't need to wear that thick hoody longer. I already done changing up before we ate for lunch plus the weather started to change also.

I look like a bean wrapped in a thick clothing when I left the Seoul city. Thailand pulled me to the edge of my fashion wise clothing.

For the next three days we did shopping and eat out to some of few Thai cuisines Lisa's dad recommend since he's an expert on judging good cuisines. His credentials speaks itself.

"Perhaps, do you know why I got an invoice with a huge amount on it?" Dad called that night to inform his concern.

I guess this trip was all about shopping and eating. I respond to him quickly with my aegyo but mom went Kardashian to dad.

I don't get why dad hasn't get use to this when we've doing this for ages. Well in all honestly, with my own earning it still not enough plus I'd probably go zero balance the next day on my account after all the shopping I did.

Blame this mother and daughter spree.

In a blink of an eye and we're back to Seoul to attend the remaining year-end Award shows. Goldin Disk Awards for the start and was followed by Seoul Music Awards on the 19th.

Mino and Bobby's sub-unit MOBB attended the award show. I'm glad to see one of our labelmates since we only got a chance to hangout with our senior labelmate BIGBANG sunbaenims during SBS Gayo Daejun last year.

Although we don't have a proper interaction with iKON upstage during MelOn Music Award Shows we still did a little chat in the backstage. But it was only a short greetings and congratulations.

Well, Bobby teasing Lisa cause they're that close since they work together for NONA9ON and the latter was mentored by Hanbin and Bobby before after being assigned to rap on the last minute. Jisoo did work together with iKON last year. Chaeng is naturally close to Jinhwan oppa nad Junhoe.

"You're performance will be right after them. Double time!"

Everyone in our team chattered to start fixing our performance clothes and makeup. Today, we will do a surprise mix performance of PWF and Boombayah. Usually it'll be Whistle and PWF but this time, we're performing Boombayah for the first time in an Award Show.

"Been a bad girl, I know I am. And it's so hot, I need a fan. I don't want a boy, I need man.." My gaze intensified the more I stared on the camera as I sang the first part with Lisa's line.

After the camera rolls in front, the camera men almost stumbled their way out as we perform in continue. The performance ended smoothly.

We immediately change up to our red carpet outfit earlier. We're all sweaty since the performance requires more energy consuming choreos.

Jisoo and Chaeng decided to stay in the dressing room while Lisa and I literally dragged our ass back to our seat next to Red Velvet's table.

I was thankful enough MOBB was performing, I can't help to smile so much watching Mino oppa perform. Lisa's dress did not stop her from dabbing and channelling her swagger.

"Yeah!" Lisa's screamed and dab got me laughing so hard.

I joined her crazy jamming over the song and would laugh in between. More performance continued as the night grows older.

EXO's performance came and the table next to us literally hype up. It was Red Velvet hyping for their seniors. Lisa and I with nothing much to do seated quietly and observe their performance.

"They all have good vocals don't you think?" I whispered to Lisa without looking to her. "Especially that guy in the middle."

"Which one?" Lisa furrowed.

"That guy wearing a brown jacket." I said not leaving an eye to that guy with the brown leather jacket and small figure.

"Oh! I think that's Kai sunbaenim.." Lisa whispered back without glancing to me.

That name sounds familiar but I don't think it was him since the guy who sings real good look different. I frowned and did not try to correct her anymore. I'm pertaining to that small guy not the tall guy anyway but nevermind.

I cleared my throat refrainingnto laugh when the choreo gets weirder. We're still practically a rookie and their co labelmates seated next to us might get offended if I suddenly burst out laughing so I remain seated quietly.

I thought we'd be stoned till their last performance..

"I know you're a monster."

..but I guess not when their second performance started with a magnetic beat intro.

"Woah!" Lisa's doe eyes widens gazing up the stage.

I went to look what she lookin at and was awed with the opening choreo. That was.. cool. I guess.

"She got me gone crazy!"

Lisa started nudging my arm to copy the hand choreo. The table next to us was all hype up.

"I saw Chong-ah doing this choreo with her earplugs the last time.." She mumbled.

Oh, another guy with a brown jacket! I knew they all have a good vocal quality I can't help to admire how the guy wearing a brown jacket with geometrical figure prints was really good he literally killed the intro.

"I like his voice.." I leaned closer to whipered on Lisa.

"Really?"

"I like this than the first one.. it's so weird I'm really trying to hold my laughter.." Mentioning it I was already laughing a bit.

Their first song was weird for me but this one.. I like how it showed a dark concept. I was alienated for a moment but I'm totally jamming for the second one.

I smiled and continued jamming to the song and sometimes whispering to Lisa exchanging our comments. My gaze never leaving the stage and continued to scan them since they're too many of them I find it hard familiarizing their faces.

"Don't be afraid, love is the way! Shawty a goddess, you can call me monster!"

Wait. That tall guy wearing the same brown leather jacket a white shirt underneath really looks familiar. I don't know why but I'm mentally laughing even so I couldn't remember him fully or when did I met him. He looks.. funny and he mean something funny word I couldn't remember exactly.

But I notice his dance skills was something beyond average. My guess he's the main.

Even though I'm fighting not to show any reactions, I remained seated calmly.

The first guy wearing the same jacket was D.O, well, I kinda asked the girl next to me which happens to be their hoobae.

"I'm sorry. You made me so crazy! You know you do!"

Overall, the song was so good as it went on. Lisa and I became chaotic again as another beat has drop as cue for the rapbreaks.

"This is definitely your jam, unnie!" Lisa was shouting with all the noisy background and chatters around.

"I knew that guy!" I leaned and whispered grinning remembering Chaeng's escapade the last time.

Or just how I preferred to call it.

"Knew what?" Lisa retorted back, wasn't able to heard me clearly.

"I knew that guy!" I'm now shouting to her not leaving my eyes to that guy wearing red and black coat.

And oh! I remember it now that funny tall guy wearing brown leather jacket has the same name with my dog. I guffawed leaning to Lisa who's now weirded at me.

I did not push further to explain and leave at that. It looks like Lisa was already engrossed to the song.

"Do I really need to go up there?" Chaeng frowned the moment we went back to our assigned dressing room.

It seems like they we're lazying and eating up on the couch. Jisoo stood up still carrying her bottle trying to balance it again.

"It would be too boring plus we're joining Nayeonie's group. So, let's go!"

Chaeng grunted as she stood up but realizing the stare I gave she smiled quickly.

I can sense she was all awkward when it was EXO's turn to perform ending of the said show. I did not bother her and observed my surroundings.. looking for something or someone probably to busy myself. Lisa's quiet going well jamming to EXO.

Nayeon called me for a pictorial together. We posed twice hugging side by side.

"Let's catch up later if you still have time before leaving?" Nayeon unnie smiled. "Red Velvet will be joining too."

"Really? I'd be glad to. I'll go tell the girls about it."

I turned my back and went back to the girls.

"Nayeon unnie said we'll be joining them later.."

"Ne..?" Jisoo frowned leaning forward but Chaeng remains unbothered and lost to her own bubble.

I wonder what was she thinking.

"Nayeon unnie said we'll be joining them later. Red Velvet would also join them." I can't help but to giggle at the thought, the girls went along too.

Well, meeting new friends ain't bad enough.

"I don't know if I'm excited or nervous. Red Velvet would really be joining us later.." Clutching my chest I turned to Chaeng.

"Relax unnie. I'm getting nervous too!" Chaeng laughed.

She's nervous? Oh. Must be really awkward later.

The drop beat of the rapbreaks made me feel at ease and joined Lisa jamming to it.

At the backstage we were gathered together with Nayeonie's group. Sometimes shy, we were able to overcome and said our greetings.

"Congrats! You all doing great and just wow you really performed Boombayah! Daebak!" Nayeon exclaimed accompanied by giggles from our group members.

"Congrats!"

The rest of her group greeted us. Chaeng made herself comfortable to another Chaeng from TWICE. Maybe they both find it amusing sharing the same name so they instantly click.

Giant maknaes shared their stories for I don't know what it is. And of course, Jisoo unnie goofing around and would tease Nayeon when she got a chance.

There was no room for awkwardness instead it was a chaos with all the nonstop chatter.

Red Velvet joined us a few moments. There were four of them plus their EXO sunbaenims accompanying around.

"Hey!"

Chaeng smiled timidly earning a smirk from me. The look on her face was priceless realizing the stare I'm gaving her as if telling her I knew something she would never tell.

She glared in no particular and force a smile. All four of us went quiet as TWICE and Red Velvet exchange greetings. It was Nayeon's cue to introduce them to us and vice versa.

"Oh, ne. Too bad Joohyunie can't join us. She's a bit unwell and got to rest for a moment. By the way, EXO sunbaenims are here too.." Velvet's maknae gestured their senior labelmates.

"Annyeong!" I supposed that was the leader. "Suho imnida. TWICE fighting! Also BLACKPINK fighting!"

I know it was in our nature as Korean to be more enthusiastic over little things but watching their leader beaming with so much passion made me laugh both in amusement and nervous.

Amuse for his funny expression and nervous because I'm not really that comfortable yet. This is the first time we were formally introduce.

I know that Yeol guy and his other member who have the same name with my dog but I'm totally stranger to the other members.

But they seem okay so I did not hesitate to gave them a warm smile. I don't want to gave them such impression I was misunderstood.

Nayeonie's members seems cool but remained formal to the guys. Well, I bet they were already introduce and familiar to each other after so many shows their group both attended in the past.

EXO's leader acting as the spokesperson in communicating and making topics I wonder where did it came from. Chaeng gawking in no particular with a blank face frown out of a sudden. Jisoo has this wtf look coated by her heart shape smile. Lisa's wide grin says it all, these folks are weird.

I tried to catch up to Suho sunabaenim's story but was interrupted with his members elbowing and whispering at the back.

"C'mon, bro! This is your chance!"

"Hajjima!"

"Chanyeol, if you don't move your ass I'm kicking you off!"

"You need to act and man up in front of her before they leave!"

Out of frustration the members pushed that Chanyeol guy that he almost tripped and plank to the floor only to their leader's oblivion or he did already know what's his members were up to. Good thing that Yeol guy has quick reflexes and stood on his ground.

I took a step back and smiled forcefully. He's standing in front of me stupidly.

"Ah! About that.. Chanyeol is a huge fan of Jennie hoobae! He listened a lot to their song and sang in our dorm. Buljangnan! Yeah, he likes to sing Jennie's part in buljangnan!"

"Oh!"

Could this be more awkward? I'm not liking the atmosphere plus I'm itching to speak that there's no need to trouble introducing to each other since we already met before at the café. But of course, that'll be a series of explanation to do aftermath.

Jisoo and Lisa won't let us off when they finds out. Chaeng would be upset and embarrassed.

"H-hi." Chanyeol sunbaenim shyly bowed his head massaging his nape.

"You guys would be cool! You're both main rappers and you might got a lot to talk. Seems like Yeol would learn the YG style of rapping.." One of his members commented.

I saw how Chanyeol sunbaenim shut his eyes in frustration holding back from bursting off. The girls giggled and would threw a wink to me.

Okay, what was that?

"It was nice meeting you, girls!"

"Our pleasure sunbaenim!"

"Ne. Nice meeting you sunbaenim."

Suho sunbae waved to all of us before turning around and catch his members pace.

The last member who went last was slouching walking behind the rest of EXO. His brown leather jacket perfectly shaped his back. His wide shoulders stretching the jacket it feels like it'll burst any moment.

I tried to recollect my memory about his face and all I see was half of his bangs styled cooly that made him look like an anime. His piercing eyes glaring his members and his jaw clenched in an uncontrollable manner.

The girls went back to chat and would sometimes comment about the guys who just left. Chulichaeng has joined the conversation but my gaze remained from where those guys left.

It's just.. I was just curious.. I guess. I was frowning watching his back and saw him heaved a long sigh judging the movement of his shoulder.

I don't know but I felt like something was off with that guy I couldn't really point it out. Everyone was literally glad with the short interactions but he was.. it feels like he's close and yet too far away.

"Oh, Kai sunbaenim?"

I cleared my throat and tried to catch up with the conversation and fortunately they were talking about him.

Okay. His name is Kai. I'll take note of that.

"He was fine during the performance but he seems.. sad and cold earlier." Nayeonie shrugged.

"Ah. Maybe he got a raw with his girlfriend Krystal unnie. They rarely met due to their hectic schedule lately. It won't be a surprise if they lost track in communication.." Yerim seems to know everything I noticed she talks a lot instead of her members.

The girls did not pry further and talk about other things before we finally separate ways. It was our cue to leave after one of our bodyguard approach us to announce we were leaving in twenty minutes.

"See you on the Gaon Award!"

Right. We still got another Award Shows to attend to. I smiled and look forward to meet the girls again.

"Woah! You already got a lot of fan boys from the other group unnie!" Lisa chortled earning a scoff from Bokyung oppa.

"Ne! You are really gaving those guy a heart attack every time!" Jisoo guffawed.

"Ya! Enough with boys. You're not yet allowed to date anyone, remember?" Bokyung oppa grumbled from the driver seat.

"Aniyo! It's not like Jennie unnie would be dating anyone, oppa! I'm just telling she has a lot of celebrity fanboys mostly than us."

"Come to think of it. Chongah, you've work with him during SBS Gayo Daejun. Did you knew it beforehand?"

Chaeng shifted on her seat before clearing her throat.

"He said he's a fan. That's all I remember." She didn't add more and went back listening to her earphones.

"Okay?"

I sigh and decided to clear things out.

"Forget it. It's not like he's a fan I would run to him and date him. Stop overreacting, Lis." I rolled my eyes and settled back to my seat.

"Okay. Too bad you both look good together and you're both main rappers. That'll be awesome! Maybe a collab would sound cool?" Lisa seems not yet over pushing that Chanyeol guy to me.

"First, a done deal with Sajangnim which is never would gonna happen." Jisoo smirked.

"Too bad.." Finally Lisa gave up.

The following weeks we got more busier for the start of our preparation for our summer comeback and repackaged Japanese album of Square One and Two.

On February we celebrate the first birthday of Rosé with our fans. Jisoo and I had a wonderful birthday celebration in January with so much love from the fans and on my birthday we finally came up to post our official fandom name. Derived from BLACK nad PINK we caller our fans BLINK.

A week before Rosé's birthday, Jisoo unnie's MC participation at Inkigayo every week was announced. Our fans were indeed happy and supports her upcoming solo gig. She finally started her first MC schedule on the fourth of February.

In between preparation, I got my first solo photoshoot for Dazed Korea as front cover for April magazine issue.

Arriving on the filming site wearing my grunge leopard pattern jumper, everyone seems to take their tolls. I flashed a smile before we hurried changing my fits and fix my makeup.

***

Note: Some parts were cut by wattpad when I published earlier. This is the whole content of chapter 2.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473 34 10
"Why....Why are you like this?" She finally shouted, as tears started to bream out of her eyes. The girl looked at her, unknown of what to reply. "I...
60.9K 2K 30
[COMPLETE] "I'm sure you didn't mean many things," Chaeyoung scoffed. "Just like how you probably didn't mean to make out with that dick and fuck him...
10.3K 685 15
Mina wanted nothing to do with K-pop, not after her ex stole all of her songs and became an idol and a famous songwriter on the night that she had a...
709K 21.9K 43
Song Jaerim. A girl who has nothing but her education and her dreams. She's very beautiful girl but she doesn't know how pretty she is. Unlike any ot...