5 Tankers And A Dog In Anothe...

By Thegamingtrooper73

1944, a Tiger 1 crew perish in an unforeseen accident but they are not finished, they will encountered new an... More

Author's note
Chapter 1: An unforeseen end.
Chapter 2: Another chance
Chapter 3: Encounter in Earlham forest
Chapter 4: The first supper
Chapter 5: Siege on Waltzington, The first wave
Chapter 6: Urban combat
Chapter 7: Origins
Author's note
Chapter 8: Uninvited guests
Chapter 9: The final push
Chapter 10: Aftermath
1k reads!!!!!
Chapter 11: Moving on
Just a little something.....
Arc 2. Chapter 1 New Faces
Arc 2. Chapter 2, Machine vs beast
Arc 2. Chapter 3, Lakis
Poll (Important)(ended)
Leaks
Arc 2. Chapter 5: Ambush
Scorpion
Charlotte
Arc 2, Chapter 6: Don't cry, all pain is temporary.
Possible change
Arc 2, Chapter 7: Cleanup
Arc 2, Chapter 8: The Partisan
Arc 2, Chapter 9: Forest of Owls
Also btw
Arc 2, Chapter 10: Memories
Arc 2, Chapter 11: Plans
Arc 2, Chapter 12: E2 To E4
Something special for you guys
Fun thing I bought
Arc 3, Chapter 1:Call to action
Arc 3, Chapter 2: Infiltration
Arc 3, Chapter 3: Death In The Family
Arc 3, Chapter 4: Time Anomaly
Mosin noises
Arc 3, Chapter 5: Changes
Arc 3, Chapter 6: Lose ends
Small Update
Arc 3, Chapter 7: Conspiracy
Arc 3, Chapter 8: Predawn
Arc 3, Chapter 9: Operation Blind Citadel Part 1.
Arc 3, Chapter 10: Op Blind Citadel Part 2
Arc 3, Chapter 11: Op Blind Citadel Pt. 3

Arc 2, Chapter 4. Vongrad Town

1.9K 56 52
By Thegamingtrooper73

(3rd POV)

As the Moskva and the Jäger got gradually farther and farther from the city of Lakis, unbeknownst to them was that they were being watched. From 1000 meters away from the road, was a man watching them through his binoculars.

???: Looks like they slipped through the second net sir.

????: Really? I thought they said that it was gonna work.

???: Dont believe everything you hear from them Ramirez, anyways why dont we just shoot them at this range?, the HVAP M93 should be enough to take both of them out.

??????: No, we are to stalk them and not to destroy the tanks, Parker. The red coats are to intercept them and once they are immobilized they will get their borrowed units to capture the tanks for ourselves.

Parker: Yes sir.

??????: Get the engine going, keep a distance of 1000 and stick to the bushes, Jenkins.

Jenkins: Roger that.

Ramirez: Whats gonna happen to the city now, Jackson?

Jackson: The others are going to raze it before anyone finds out and blame it on the ravines

(Jäger and Moskva)

(Finn's POV)

After that incident at Lakis, all just stayed quiet and the only sound there was was the engines and the moving tracks.

"Hey Arran, do you have the map?"

Arran: Nein.

Ga1ahad: I got it.

"Whats the next town up ahead?"

Ga1ahad: ...I cant see, its too dark.

Arran: Pass it to me.

he handed it to Arran and when into the turret and clicked the lightbulb at the top of the turret which lit up the turret a good amount, more than enough to read the map.

Luna: Whoa.

Ga1ahad: Impressive.

Arran: The next town is... a bit more far away

"Marco turn the headlights on"

The headlights shined down the road cutting into the darkness, i used the radio to tell Molotov to do the same and the road was now bright.

" Hey, Luna are you ok?"

Luna: Hmm? oh, yeah, im ok.

"Are you sure?"

Luna:Yeah, I am, thank you for asking.

"Ok, if you say so."

The night was only filled with the sound of the engines and the tracks on the dirt road. After half an hour we saw the shine of lanterns or such making the shape of a town.

"Let us hope they don't mind two panzers"

Afte we got to the entrance the guards looked surprised but then calmed and told us to pay for a stable to keep them in, so we did.

3rd POV

Molotov: Hey watch where you move! Almost hit our tank!

Lucas: Oh shut up commie!

Molotov:I will break your face if you dont shut up.

Lucas: I would like to see that.

Molotov threw a punch at Lucas hitting him on the cheek bone staggering him. The others saw this and ran to keep the fight from escalating.

Alexei: Don't fight sober, have some vodka first.

Nikolai: Just don't fight in general.

Peter:Lucas don't fight the commies.

Finn: Can we not fight for the small things you idiots?!

After a bit both sides calmed down enough to agree on what to do while Peter looked at Lucas' face.

Finn: Me and Peter will go and get us rooms to sleep in at the Inn, take your guys to the tavern Molotov

(In the back)Lucas:Why do they get to do nothing?!

Finn: So you don't get in more trouble. Anyways, Marco check for anything on the Tiger, after that take care of Choco and when you finish get her leash and come to the tavern. Arran and Luna, walk around and get a look around the place. Is that good to all of you?

They all nodded

Finn: Los geht's

Everyone went their own separate ways and soon it was just the sound on Marco digging through the storage box on the back of the turret.

Ga1ahad: Hello, can I assist you?

Marco:Oh, Hallo, ja. Help me with maintenance, then we need to check the cooling system and oil pressure.

After looking at everything that needed checking, Marco got on with playing with choco to drain her energy.

Ga1ahad: She is very fast.

Marco:Ja, sometimes she knocks me over.

Choco then rolls on her back and looks at Marco with a happy face.

Marco: Oh, I need to check for fleas

Ga1ahad stood watching and unknown to him was a small smile on his face, he knelt and reached out and put his hand on the dog's chest and felt its heartbeat.

Marco: You can gently scratch her, like this.

Ga1ahad imitated the action and Choco rolled over and stood up started nibbling on Ga1ahad's hand.

Marco: She likes you, thats like her saying she trusts you.

Ga1ahad: Does she?

Marco grabs the leash and hooks it onto Choco's collar and offers it to Ga1ahad.

Marco: Do you want to hold it?

Ga1ahad: I would like to yes

(Arran and Luna)

The duo were walking down down the decently lit streets, Arran had his journal taking notes of things and asked Luna about things he didn't recognize.

Arran: Alright this should be enough, I got a pretty good amount of notes. We can go to the tavern.

Luna: Ok, um, can i ask a question?

Arran: It depends on what it is.

Luna: What country are you all from?

Arran closed his journal and gazed down the street looking for an answer.

Arran: Jäger and Moskva are from very far away countries that are in a bloodbath of a war.

Luna: But why are you with them? If your countries are at war how have you guys not killed eachother?

Arran: *sigh* I wish I had an answer for that, these recent days have been weird.

Luna:?

Arran: Just dont worry about it, come on.

Arran took off his side cap and placed it on his pocket and began to walk in the direction they had come from.

Arran:I wonder how Ida is doing back in Germany.

(Tavern)

The tavern had a decent amount of people sitting at the bar or at one of the many tables, the Russians were sitting in the corner were there was the least people. After a bit, Finn and Peter walked into the place and Nikolai waved at them.

Finn: Did you cause any trouble while we were gone?

Molotov:Njet.

Nikolai:Well there was this instance...

Molotov: Nikolai.

Nikolai: Molotov almost got into a fight that guy over there.

Finn:*Exasperated* Vhy?

Aleksei: Its kind of, well...

Man: Hey.

Everyone turned to the 6'5" man who was standing next to the table.

Man: Is he your friend?( pointing to Molotov)

Finn: What did he do?

Man: Tell him hands off the waitresses, they are here to take orders and serve them. Not to be taken advantage of.

Finn: Ja, it wont happen again.

Man: Have a good evening.

The man walked back behind the bar and resumed his duties. Finn on the other hand was on the verge on bursting.

Finn: Why can't you not cause a ruckus?

Molotov: Mind your business.

Luna: Is everything alright?

Peter: Oh, you guys are back?

Arran: Ja, we took notes of a 50 meter radius.

Finn: Finally, something good to hear.

Ivan: Anything important?

Arran: Not really, most discrepancies were cleared by Luna. The only thing really of mention is how vide the streets are, both panzers can fit side by side.

Ivan: That really wasn't a lot.

Marco: Hey guys!

Nikolai: Hello there!

Ga1ahad: Greetings.

Marco: Aw, we're the last ones.

Arran: Nah we just got here so it's not that bad.

Luna: Um, where's the guy with the red hair?

They all started looking around and realized Luna was right, Lucas wasn't around.

Finn: You have to be joking.

(30 minutes of searching)
(Guard house)

The group looked for half an hour before Marco found out what happened to Lucas. Turned out that Lucas got in an accident with a girl and the father dragged him to the guard house for that and was put on overnight arrest. Once they tried to get him out with no success, Finn fed up for the day walked out and screamed in frustration. After that, they all called it a day and went to the Inn to sleep.

Jackson lowered his binoculars after watching them go into the Inn, he took a sip of his cup of coffee and sat down at the edge of a small campfire that was behind their tank as to not let light be visible from the town.

Ramirez: So, what happened?

Jackson: they've gone to sleep, we should too so we wake up before them.

Parker: So when exactly is it gonna go down?

Jenkins: The brits were supposed to tell us, Mike is keeping an ear on the radio.

Mike: I got something, it's the brits.

Jackson: Will you look at that, right on time.

Radio:This is Sargent Tanner, do you copy?

Mike handed over the handset to Jackson

Jackson: Stonewall here, loud and clear.

Tanner: We have the green light for tomorrow evening, his troops will go in first to give the appearance of raiders. Once the feline and hunter get moving we'll move in, and remember, they want the tanks so careful where you shoot.

Jackson:We'll "try", so calm down.

Tanner: Just watch where you shoot, Tanner out.

Jackson: *Yawn. Lights out gents.

Finally, I finished this part, even though it took 3 months to do. Anyways, I thank all of you for reading this far and I like hearing from you all. If you have any criticism or feedback I would like to hear it, I know there are many errors in this story and I would like to fix them . Thank you for reading, Trooper out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170 20 12
This is a story of how a German tank commander made a promise to keep her crew alive while fighting through the chaos of the second world war. Also t...
23.6K 859 59
all 8 of them are tanks but now their alive and girls whats going on?! and where the hell are they!? watch as girls forged of blood and steel fight...
34.1K 769 57
In a world made up of fantasy and myth, new nations emerge from another world. Magical kingdoms reign across the lands. From grasslands to splendid c...
218 1 9
Hans Jäger and his crew of 5 wake up in a mysterious forest whilst still inside their Panzer IV Ausf G nicknamed "Börk".The last thing they remembere...