SIZZY (Save Me From The Darkn...

By Slytherin_Hybrid

This takes place after "City Of Heavenly Fire". It's a full on SIZZY story about the journey of trying to get... More

Drifting
A Rune To Fix A Broken Heart Is The Most Painful One
"You bear the unbearable. That is all." -Magnus Bane, TID
Naughty Warlock!
Loyal
"You're all my angels."
"I HAVE HOPE."
Anything Is Possible With You By My Side
The Call
The Prince Of Hell Has Returned
Medallion
Gym Shorts
"Why are you wearing no shirt?"
Determination
Luscious Mind
Shall we go?
10 Seats
"I warned you."
Hell
"You're lying."
Blood Will Be Spilled
Broken
Simon
Run
*Teaser*
Leave
I beg you...
Fear Consumes Me
Knife
One
What the Hell
Trapped
NOT A CHAPTER!!!

Yes Master

1.1K 31 1
By Slytherin_Hybrid

Isabelle's .P.O.V.

        I lay there. Rock in hand, carving tallies into the stone for how long I've been here. 6 days. That's what I've counted, but of course, time must run differently down here. Simon. He's the entire reason she's here, but then again, why does she not blame him? After everything. Him turning into a rat, then a vampire, a Daylighter the next, once human again, and now Shadowhunter. I love him. That's why. Then he appears. Asmodeus.

        She quickly scrambles to her feet to avoid being lifted or pulled by her hair again, where her scalp now shows some blood.

        "Come with me, Miss Lightwood," he says as he gestures for her out the door. 

        "Yes master." She obeys.

        They walk, side by side through the palace. Himself dressed in his suit, as always, and her, beaten, bruised, cut, and shackled following pursuit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

925K 15.1K 75
[π‘©π’π’π’Œ 1 - π‘©π’π’‚π’„π’Œπ’”π’•π’π’“π’Ž π‘³π’†π’ˆπ’‚π’„π’š] ❝Don't know where it goes But it's home to me, and I walk alone❞ ━━Green Day, Boulevard Of Broken Dr...
35.5K 730 15
WARNING: Contains Spoilers for City Of Heavenly Fire : : It's been weeks since the great war between the Shadowhunters and Sebastian Morg...
10.1K 301 11
A 'Mortal Instruments' Fanfiction - Takes place after City of Bones and is set in a world where Valentine had died in the first book. After this Clar...
8.2K 264 20
Six months after the Dark War, trouble is brewing in Idris. Alec and Magnus are playing dangerous, Clary is getting a parabatai, and Jace is learning...