COMPLETED: Dramatically [Gray...

By FearIsNotEvil

-/-/- She was a friend, just like a sister. --- He was a teammate, like a brother. --- But if you ask me how... More

1. Dramatic Breakdown
2. Dramatic Play
3. Dramatic Clothes
4. Dramatic Train Ride
5. Dramatic Quest
6. Dramatic Musical Talent
7. Dramatic Tears
Dramatic A/N
8. Dramatic Dancing
9. Dramatic Call
10. Dramatic Cook
11. Dramatic Island
12. Dramatic Plains
13. Dramatic Labyrinth
14. Dramatic Mission
15. Dramatic Games
16. Dramatic Escapade
17. Dramatic Explosion
Another Dramatic A/N
18. Dramatic Daylight
19. Dramatic Rebel
20. Dramatic Hell
21. Dramatic Battle
22. Dramatic Kingdom
23. Dramatic Competition
24. Dramatic Sea
25. Dramatic Comeback
26. Dramatic Truth
27. Dramatic Generals
28. Dramatic Rescue
29. Dramatic Faith
31. Dramatic Teams
32. Dramatic Memories
The Last Dramatic Author's Note
33. Dramatic Melodies
34. Dramatic Sacrifices
35. Dramatic Last Words
36. Dramatic Silence
37. Dramatic Antidote
38. Dramatic Smiles
39. Dramatic Celebration
40. Dramatic Departure
Special Chapter - Jade
Special Chapter - Lyon

30. Dramatic Arrival

793 32 32
By FearIsNotEvil

Yo, minna!

8.87K reads is amazing! Arigato!

Anyway, let's start.

Yay, thirty chapters! This is the longest thing I have worked on!

-/-/-

Chapter Thirty - Dramatic Arrival

-/-/-

DAY SIXTEEN - THE FATE OF HUMANITY

1:06 pm

-/-/-

Erza couldn't believe what Jellal said.

"That's not true," she mumbled, "My father died years ago, killed by the followers of Zeref, when I was taken away to the Tower of Heaven. Don't you remember, Jellal? I told you about it when we were still kids, and I didn't even know my last name!"

"But, that was Jade's memory. It was the truth," he replied, "There's a man named... Eras."

Erza was freaking out now, Eras is the name of my father. If Scarlet really was my last name, does that mean the name of my father is Eras Scarlet? If he's alive, then where is he? Why didn't he come looking for me?

"Erza, is that true?" Lucy asked her worriedly.

Much to her dismay, she said, "It's real."

Now, everyone was shocked. It was so similar to Silver's revelation that he was Gray's father. But, here, she didn't know now. She doesn't know how he looks like, she doesn't know where he is... but all she knew was his name, Eras.

Suddenly, the storm calmed down. The storm was gone. They could travel back safely and quickly now.

"Meredy, to Fiore, now!" Jellal yelled, "We have a lot of things to settle, people, so calm down! Laxus, create a plan! We're going straight to Fiore."

Everyone left, except for Gray, Erza and Wendy, who was still healing Jade. Even though they all left, they still wondered. How come Erza didn't tell them that her father's name was Eras? What if Master Makarov knew who Eras was and she could have gone home to whoever Eras is? Many things weren't settled, and Erza was terrified.

Terrified. All over again.

"I..." Gray mumbled, "I'm sorry for you, Erza..."

"It's fine. I didn't know either," she replied.

"In Jade's memory," Jellal went to them, "A man's voice whispered to her. He said, Erza Scarlet's father's name is Eras. And, he's alive. He's alive, little girl. And, he'll kill all of our future enemies without hesitation. It's off that he's addressing Jade as a little girl."

"Her memories were locked up when she was fourteen," Gray said.

"Well, those are her only unlocked memories. It's already over," Jellal sighed, "Too bad, that memory was locked up with Dark Magic. It'll take a while to heal her. Wendy, be careful with her. We don't want her memories to go off, because she might know things we don't, like her cooking recipes or her magic spells."

"I will, Jellal-san," Wendy nodded.

"For the meantime, why don't you help Laxus create a plan?" he insisted, "After all, we don't have a plan yet, and we're quite nearer to Fiore now."

"Alright. Erza, you coming?" Gray turned to her.

"No, I'll stay with Jade and Wendy for a while. I'll go later."

"Okay, if you say so," he smiled at her before leaving.

When he and Jellal were gone, Erza stared at Jade. She knew that Reginald locked that memory up with bad magic. Reginald knew that someday, that memory would be unlocked and decided to give out sensitive information and harm Jade in the process. Still trying to kill a Greene.

Erza sighed. She was putting everyone's lives in danger just because she felt guilty of interrupting Gray and Juvia. She was just upset. Just upset, and she stormed off, like the day she went after Gray when he was the one that stormed off.

"Is she fine, Wendy?" Erza asked Wendy.

"Yes, Erza-san. It'll take her a while to fully heal up, but once we get back to Fiore, she'll be prepared," Wendy answered with a smile.

"Thank you," Erza said, "You, yourself, be careful, alright?"

"Mhm, Erza-san!"

Erza glanced at them for one last time before leaving, still thinking about her father.

---

DAY SIXTEEN - THE FATE OF HUMANITY

1:37 pm

---

Gray sighed. They were getting nowhere with the plan. He and Laxus were just opposites; they couldn't get along well.

"What I'm trying to say is, if we go in the palace altogether, we would be wasting time!" Laxus slammed his fist on the table, "As we speak, lives are gone! What if a Fairy Tail member loses his or her life while we all go together just to get a damned megaphone?!"

"Yeah, but if we go together, we can convince the King well to give us the megaphone!" he shouted.

"He---We don't need to convince the goddamn King! We saved Fiore once, he knows we can do it fuckin' twice!"

"I say we go with Laxus's idea," Jellal insisted, "I think the plan is way better."

"But, mine's better. What if the King has forgotten who we are?" Gray asked.

"Why the hell would he forget us? We're Fairy Tail," Laxus said.

"Gray, for once, I'm siding with Laxus," Jellal added, "The King knows the situation and without hesitation, he'd give us the megaphone."

"Yeah, but what if we had impostors? Like, people from Tornado Requiem that use Illusion Magic?"

"Gray, please stop making something out of nothing to defend your idea," Jellal said, a little pissed, "Your plan can work, but time is what we need. We're nearly out of time. Many people are dying, and they're targetting us for the last. What if we don't get to use the megaphone because it's already destroyed by the tornado? Think about it."

"I guess, you're right," Gray nodded.

"Then, how come you didn't side with me in the first place?!" Laxus asked.

"It might be because I'm a better person in convincing people," Jellal smirked at him.

"Burn," Gray grinned, "Well, more like freeze, because, you know... I'm an Ice Make... Mage... heh..."

"So, what's the plan?" Erza entered the kitchen.

"Well, we'll be splitting into two teams," Laxus said, "One team will go to the King and borrow the megaphone. Another will get Fairy Tail to evacuate everyone into Magnolia, where we strike at the tornado with all of our magic power. When everyone is gathered, someone from Team A will use the megaphone and tell everyone gathered in Magnolia to use their magic on the ultra-tornado."

"Hm, that's a good plan," Erza nodded, "What are the teams? But, it'd be better if we have several teams."

"Yeah," Jellal said.

"What about three-membered groups?" Gray suggested, "Like, one team would be Gajeel, Loke, and Lucy. The other would be Jade, Jellal, and Laxus. Natsu, Juvia, and Meredy could be the third group. And, the two of us could be together again with Wendy."

"I like that idea," Erza smiled, "It's good that it's just the two of us, because I'm already used to working with you, but, not that I'm underestimating our strength, what if something bad happens?"

"We'll need Loke," he said, "It's kind of cool and lucky that he can go out of the gate anytime he wants to. That's why I said his name."

"That way, Lucy's magic power wouldn't be lessened," Jellal stated.

"And, you'll be complete. Just make sure Loke doesn't hit on Lucy, because our plan would be foiled by time," Laxus added.

Gray put his arms around Erza, "Of course. Why the hell would I do that? He's like, my mortal enemy."

"Mortal enemy means S-Class exam partner," Erza grinned.

"Yup," Gray nodded.

Jellal looked at them and smiled.

What an amazing combination. They do look good together... Maybe, I should find myself a good and trustworthy girlfriend. I should go to different worlds just to find one. [[Jellyyy, you're mine!]]

He laughed at the couple, happy for them.

---

DAY SEVENTEEN - THE FATE OF HUMANITY

5:11 am

---

"Finally," Natsu stepped off the ship with a serious look, "I'm all fired up!"

"Alright, carry out the plan!" Laxus said, "Team A is Gajeel, Wendy, and Lucy. Team B is Jade, me, and Jellal. Team C is Natsu, Juvia, and Meredy. Team D is Gray, Erza, and Loke. This is a plan we cannot ignore. Failure is not an option. Do your best, Fairy Tail, Crime Sorciere, Celestial Spirit, and... Jade."

"Heh," Jade grinned.

"Go!" Laxus pointed his finger at the land before them.

"Roger that!"

Thoughts ran in Laxus's mind. He was so eager to save Fiore for the second time. To show off to the Raijinshuu.

It's time to kick ass. And, by ass, I mean ultra-tornado.

"Alright, what is our mission?" Jade asked as they ran.

"We're Team B, and our mission is to get Fairy Tail," Jellal said, his face covered with Mystogan's mask, but his body covered by his Crime Sorciere suit, "In Fairy Tail, they'll have a Team E, Team F, Team G, and Team H, which would go to other parts of Fiore to gather them all in Magnolia. It'll take days, three, to be exact, but it'll also take three days for the tornado to arrive."

"Yeah, I know. We know," Laxus replied, "Team A's responsibility is to get the megaphone. Team C's mission is to go to somewhere far, which is in the north, to get everyone. Team D's mission is the same, only with the south part."

"I'm excited," Jade grinned, "It's been a while since my blood boiled like this!"

"Because you came back to your real home," Laxus gave her a sincere smile, something he seldom shows.

"I know," Jade returned it cheerfully, her sincerity in her eyes.

"Let's go! Time to save Fiore!" Jellal yelled.

"Yessir!"

-/-/-

I like this chapter. It reminds me of how all the ships are beautiful.

Anyway, yeah.

Comment!

Vote!

Share!

Follow! But not in real life!

Follow my Twitter account, @FearIsNotEvil!

Love, Lucy's first chapter is done, but will not publish until Dramatically is over!

Still planning for a next chapter of Fairy Academy and Throwing Hearts Away!

Love, Leafa ⚡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 436 20
Your life up until now was boring and dull. The only thing that kept you going was that you knew when you got home you could go into your room and st...
56.8K 1.1K 65
Note, I don't own Fairy Tail, it's plot, or characters. I only own my plot and OCs. Enjoy! This will also be following the Fairy Tail anime storyline...
21.8K 572 40
Gray Fullbuster and Erza Scarlet are in love. The whole guild knows it, but not everyone is happy for the new couple. Their storybook ending was only...
5.4K 249 20
Disclaimer ALERT!!!!: I don't own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima does. This plot is somewhat based on my own. However, the plot is similar to She's The Man...