A Sinner's Heaven ; An Angel'...

By JaeH475

**Mature**πŸ”žβš οΈ Book 5 (Book 4- Renaissance and Choices) "I love you too but this is as far as it goes tonight... More

Chapter One- The last Vessel
Chapter Two- Whiskey and Vodka
Chapter Four- Wanted
Chapter Five- Ancipation Found
Chapter Six- The Attack
Chapter Seven- Rescue
Chapter Eight- Liability
Chapter Nine- You hurt me Claire
Chapter Ten- Needed faith
Chapter Eleven - The Crying Game
Chapter Twelve- Love and making love
Chapter Thirteen- After Passion
Chapter Fourteen- The sister
Chapter Fifteen- Breaking The News
Chapter Sixteen- Troubled Paradise
Chapter Seventeen- Emotions
Chapter Eighteen- Steamy Desires
Chapter Nineteen- Immigration and Customs
Chapter Twenty- Hello History
Chapter Twenty One- Bitterness
Chapter Twenty Two- Wild Chase
Chapter Twenty Three- Painful Confession
Chapter Twenty Four- Man To Man Talk
Chapter Twenty five- Trouble
Chapter Twenty Six- Temper
Chapter Twenty Seven- Sweet
Chapter Twenty Eight- It was midnight
Chapter Twenty Nine- Love with a bit of pain
Chapter Thirty- Hello Mama, Hello Papa
Chapter Thirty One- Destroyed
Chapter Thirty Two- A Grave Mistake
Chapter Thirty Three- Arrival and Discovery
Chapter Thirty Four- Stomach bugs
Chapter Thirty Five- An Addiction
Chapter Thirty Six- Clarity
Chapter Thirty Seven- Bond
Chapter Thirty Eight- Surprising the husband
Chapter Thirty Nine- Restless
Chapter Forty- Issues on a honeymoon
Chapter Forty One- Sweat and Love
Chapter Forty Two- Naughty Breakfast
Chapter Forty Three- Wrong Place, Wrong time
Chapter Forty Four- Date Close To Water
Chapter Forty Five- Can We Talk?
Chapter Forty Six- Know You
Chapter Forty Seven- Away From The Screen
Chapter Forty Eight- Heated Passion
Chapter Forty Nine- Seperate Ways
Chapter Fifty- I Want You
Chapter Fifty One- Rescue Misson Twice
Chapter Fifty Two- An attempt
Chapter Fifty Three- Steady Betrayal
Chapter Fifty Four- Claire Vs Wesker
Chapter Fifty Five- Strength and Weakness
Chapter Fifty Six- Declarations and Sex
Chapter Fifty Seven- The Right temptation
Chapter Fifty Eight- They Know Who We Are
Chapter Fifty Nine- No
Chapter Sixty- Heaven Meets Hell
Chapter Sixty One- AM Intruder
Chapter Sixty Two- Now or Never
Chapter Sixty Three- Bear Trap?
Chapter Sixty Four- Underground
Chapter Sixty Five- The Make Up
Chapter Sixty Six- Shortcuts Pull Blood
Chapter Sixty Seven- At A Cost
Chapter Sixty Eight- Emotions
Chapter Sixty Nine- The real Gun Fire
Chapter Seventy- Fifteen Years

Chapter Three- Where We Stand

259 17 2
By JaeH475

🎶Everything I need🎶

Claire's POV

The moment the door opened I turned to see Wesker stumbling on his own two feet. I sat up in the darkness, the figure of a woman behind him.

The sent of whiskey was strong and with a woman behind him something cracked within me. I blinked my tears away, if anything happened I was the one to blame.

"Well he made it back, what happens after is none of your damn concern" came a voice, a voice I was sure belonged to Jill.

Jill?

Then again this ship contained survivors. If Jill was here Chris was here also.

I blink, Wesker mumbling nonsense, Jill receiving a firm nod.

She left, Wesker closing the door behind him. The thoughts were there but to be quite honest I knew Jill was far better than that.

At least that's what I hoped.

Wesker removed his shirt, that shirt being thrown who knows where. His eyes fell on the bed but based on how far his eyes seemed I can tell he saw nothing but the bed.

So even the immortal can get drunk?

"Fuck" he groaned when he realized he held a gun, the gun being tossed to the table next to him as though he had never held a gun before.

In annoyance the savage tore his pants from his body. I blinked but before I could leave the bed he came and lay next to me.

I went stiff.

So much for returning because Kim wasn't there and Jack and I weren't the best of friends. If I knew Wesker would return I would actually swallow the pride I had and asked Ada to spend the night.

Wesker laid on his back, his eyes fixed on the ceiling. He mumbled nonsense.

"You're drunk aren't you?" I asked and for the first time Wesker actually looked at me. His eyes indicating that he actually saw me.

I was on my back in an instant, one hand on my throat while the other gripped my hair harshly, his body weight crushing me.

He studied me, me choking like a dog.

Well then...maybe I should have kept my damn mouth shut.

He released me, his legs still straddling me as he straightened, his hands on his knees.

"Claire?" He asked as I sat up partially with a hand rubbing my throat.

"So he's not completely drunk" I hissed and his eyes trailed my body. I wore nothing but a thin night gown, something I often rejected for bra and shorts.

At least those covered something.

"While I'm intoxicated I'm better than the average intoxicated human male" he clarified and I tried my best not to look at his boner.

My legs were already turning jello with him this close to me. Why was it so hard to resist him?

He swung his leg, Wesker resting next to me on his back moments after, my heart beating rapidly. Somehow I felt slightly disappointed.

Had he lost all attraction for me...

He didn't even touch me. Did I now lead his stomach to churn?

I turned my back, my eyes now moist. Had I hurt him so badly that the love he felt for me vanish?

The tears fell, me staring at the wall in the distance. He said nothing and neither did I, I simply listened to the silence around us.

When a hand made contact with my ass electricity filled me. I actually froze with my eyes opened, small circles being made on the area.

I swallowed, me turning to face Wesker who was already on his side. His hand rested on my waist, the hand no longer moving as his chin rested on my head.

"You don't find me attractive anymore do you?" I asked, Wesker shifting so he could stare down at me. His brows were knitted beyond repair and his blue eyes did not seem pleased with my question.

I was placed to straddle his waist immediately, Wesker giving me a firm stare. I tried looking away but he ensured I kept my eyes on him.

"Could you repeat? I may have an impairment" he requested as he stared up at me.

"You don't find me attractive anymore Wesker and its my fault" I repeated and he half smiled.

Why is he smiling?

"You're the only woman I've ever found sexual attraction for. Claire I love you and even if I don't spend the rest of my life with you I will always love you. Nothing can change the way I feel about you" he informed me, Wesker looking at me oddly when I felt his pockets.

When my fingers found what I aimed to find it was retrieved, me placing the metal around the right finger. Wesker eyed me, me bringing my trembling lips to his.

He kissed me, all the passion we held being demonstrated.

"I'm scared...I'm scared you'll leave me when the pressure of marriage hits us" I cried and Wesker sat up, his eyes now moist.

"Why would I leave you?" He asked and I placed my hands on the side of his face.

"That's what many marriages bring don't they?" I asked and he flipped us, Wesker staring down at me intensely.

" 'Many' don't define us Claire. Whatever you say I'll do, I'm willing to face everything as long and you are here with me" he told me, my legs spreading legs when his hand toyed with my stomach.

Slowly Wesker, a man of dominance was somehow willing to submit to his wife. Her wish was his com and and that was white cute.

"I love you" I whispered, Wesker kissing my cheek softly.

"I love you too but this is as far as it goes tonight. I'm intoxicated, it is never my desire to take a woman in such a state" he told me and I reached for the hand touching me, that hand being placed on my throat.

"I'm no woman...I'm your wife and I want you" I told him, Wesker smiling fully, a rare sight when it came to the blond.

His smile was beautiful, his hand massaging my throat gently.

"What have you done to me?" He asked.

The hand left my throat, his hand tearing the garment from my body to leave me in my panties.

He took in my body, his eyes showing that he found pleasure in my every curve. He flipped us once again, me staring down at Wesker.

"Take it off" was his simple request, my hands finding the strap of my bra. The garment was placed next to us, Wesker's eyes falling on my lower region.

My underwear was removed, leaving me bare to him. Wesker's groaned, his cock now resting in his hand as he stared at me.

I bit my lip, Wesker's eyes lidded the moment I began to touch myself. His strokes were light and I'm guessing the only place he wanted to come was inside me.

The thought made me smile but his stroking came to an end, Wesker taking my hand before I could touch myself once more. He placed my fingers in his mouth, a gesture that would make many cringe but that only built a pool between my legs.

His eyes showed his desire, my legs fighting the urge to collapse when his hand made contact with me. I moaned, his finger making light movements inside me.

"I want to taste you" was his simple request, his hands now resting on my waist. My hands found the bed head the moment he was between my legs, his lips making light contact.

I moaned his name continuously. His tongue went from slow movements to swift ones, my hips turning against his face.

His hands messaged my thighs, my climax building with his every movement. I closed my eyes and bit on my lower lip.

He didn't grant the pleasure of coming, Wesker placing me on my chest, my ass in the air with my vagina positioned the right way for penetration.

I moaned the moment he entered, my hips rolling against his. He groaned, my ass receiving a harsh squeeze. I tightened against him, my sound of pain and pleasure filling the room.

How is it even possible for him to find me in the darkness?

I cried harder as the tempo increased, my fingers gripping the pillow painfully, my hips rolling against his in a harsh manner.

"How close are you?" He asked and his voice indicated that he was quite close. He was a Lady's gentleman tonight and he wanted me come first.

"I'm...close" I moaned as I came, Wesker groaning as he made his release. We both collapsed, me resting on the blond's chest as he stroke my hair.

He gripped my throat, Wesker staring down at me with a smile.

"Goodnight Wife" was his simple goodnight and I smirked, my eyes closing slowly.

Ha...How was that chapter guys? Do vote and comment please. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904K 30.7K 64
#1 in Devil on December 24, 2019 #2 in Emotional on August 13, 2018 #7 in Paranormal on December 18, 2018 Book 1 - Saved By The Devil βœ… Book 2 - Retu...
8.1M 17.9K 6
"What is your name?" He asked. "Nyx." "Nyx what?" "Nyx Evander." "Good." He hummed, "I am going to reject you." He said and I felt a stabbing pa...
19.3K 419 39
UNEDITED Selenia woke up to the sunrise beaming on her face, she was wrapped in a cocoon of warmth while she watched the dust particles float throug...
5.6M 140K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naΓ―ve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...