Love is more than a number ❤️...

By beready95liner

23 year old, Kang y/n lives alone with her dad and little sister Eun Jae. Her mother died three years earlie... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Thank you!!
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
A/N
18
19
최송합니다
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
Hey guys!
31
32
33

27

1K 21 4
By beready95liner

Enjoy!! Can't believe this story has 13k reads, that is amazing! You guys rock :D plus, it is eligible to enter the Wattys, thanks to all of you!!

"Morning beautiful, did you sleep alright?" I was woken up with soft kisses on my lips and my eyes slowly fluttered open.
I stared into the gorgeous eyes of my handsome boyfriend.

I groaned lightly, "Morning, I slept fine. You?" I rolled over towards him and snuggled into him giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

"I slept great! I really like having you next to me," he breathed lightly and stroked my hair. 

"Me too," 

I pulled back to look at him and spoke, "So I'm thinking about visiting Eun around 1 pm, how does that look for you?"

"It's fine, I'll need to go to SM for a few hours soon and then I'll come by and pick you up so we can go together," he said sitting up in the bed and leaning back. 

"Great, you should go get ready then. I'll just make some food for you," I kissed his lips and rolled out of the bed but was stopped by Donghae pulling me back. 

"Just one more," he trailed off as he slowly moved his face closer to mine and crashed his lips on mine, hungrily yet passionate. I loved when he kissed me, it still made my heart skip a beat if not completely stop for like a few minutes. 

We then pulled back and he cupped my cheeks in his hand just staring at me without saying anything. "You make me want to be a better man," he then almost whispered and gave me a quick peck. 

"If you become an even better man than you are now, you'd be an angel," I commented with a slight smirk. I mean, it's the truth, isn't it? He would be an angel, he'd saved my life and he'd keep doing it until I didn't need saving anymore. 

He was there for my dad and sister when I couldn't and I'd do anything for him because, in reality, he's the one who makes me want to be a better person. He's saved me in many different ways and I owe everything to him. 

"Y/n, you're all I ever want and I love you." 

"I love you too," 

He kissed me one more time before walking out of the room to the bathroom. I was left, just staring after him until he was gone from view. I guess this must be how mom and dad felt about each other. Love. It was still amazing to me that I'd found someone I would willingly love more than myself. He was just that kind of a person, I'd give up my life for him. 

After a few minutes of daydreaming, I sauntered into the kitchen to figure out what to make for breakfast. Pancakes and toast I decided on making for us, for breakfast and set to work. 

When he was done getting ready, we ate breakfast and he then left to take care of some things at the company. 

While he was away, I decided to do some light cleaning to make my mind calm down and think of other things. 

When I felt like I was done with the cleaning, I retreated to the bathroom to make myself look somewhat presentable. I was looking forward to seeing my baby sister after a long while of not seeing her. 

I missed her so much, but hopefully, she'd be able to come home soon. It had been the hardest thing for me to do, actually sending my sister away to a place without dad or me by her side. 

I worried about her every single day, was she alright? Did she eat? Could she talk to someone? Was I mean for sending her there? The only thing that matters is, Eun Jae is safe and well. 

On top of worrying about my sister, I was worrying about Donghae's mom visiting because it would be the first time to ever meet her and I had no idea what to expect other than I really wanted her to like me. 

Was I really the kind of girl you wanted to introduce to your mother? Sometimes I really felt that I wasn't, but if Donghae believes in me then I guess I am.

"What the hell am I doing?" I looked shocked at my own reflection in the mirror and realized I'd been so lost in thought that I had accidentally made myself look like a member of the band Kiss.

Instead of just keeping the mascara on the lashes, it had migrated to my cheeks in a somewhat raccoon-like fashion. 

Annoyed, I removed it and had to start over with my cushion foundation. The second time I managed to not lose myself in thought and kept a normal looking makeup look on my face. 

When I finished everything, I took a look in the mirror and nodded approvingly at my reflection. I'd decided to just go with a plain white t-shirt tucked in a pair of blue jeans with sneakers. A few minuted later Donghae called. 

"Hey, are you ready?" he asked sounding like he was already in the car.

"Yup, I am. Just need my coat," I replied in a hurry as I searched for my brown trench coat.

"Alright, I'm there in about 5 minutes. Had a meeting with the legal department and they're handling the malicious commenters and sasaengs, so don't worry anymore my love," he sounded proud and kind of relieved. I guess I'd be too if I was him. 

"Thank you, Donghae. I'm glad it's fixed. See you in five, love you." I pretended to pout my lips and smacked them as if I was kissing him. 

"Anything for you. See you, love you too," he hung up and I hurriedly searched for my coat and finally found it. Then I exited the apartment and waited for him down on the street.  

The wind was cool, but still kind of warm. Enough for me to not close my coat. 

A few minutes after, a Kia pulled up in front of me and honked the horn. 

"Yeah, yeah. I'm pretty sure you just alarmed the entire neighbourhood that you're here," I exclaimed when I entered the car and fastened the seat belt. 

"Hi to you too," he acted offended before kissing my cheek. 

"Hi," I giggled and gently poked his cheek. 

He stepped on the gas pedal and off we went to see my sister. 

"Oh, I also prepared some things for your sister," he added after a few minutes of silence. 

"Yeah? What did you prepare?" I asked, curious to find out. 

"It's a surprise." He smirked, one side of his mouth turning upwards. 

"Aish, you can't even tell me, your girlfriend..." I looked out the window pretending to be sad about it. 

"I can't have you spoiling it accidentally," he laughed and took my hand in his, intertwining our fingers. 

"Fine..." 

We arrived at the centre and found a parking spot not too far from the entrance. I was a bit nervous, but Donghae took my hand and gave me a reassuring look. In the entrance hall there was the front desk, which we stepped up to. 

"Hello, how may I help you?" the woman behind the desk asked kindly. Her hair was pitch black and slicked back in a tight bun. 

"Hello, I am here to visit my sister, Kang Eun Jae," I said politely and smiled. 

"Kang Y/n, yes right this way," she stood up and led us to a hallway that led all the way down the hall to a door that had the number 126 on it. 

"Here you are, I'll come back when the visit hours are over," she smiled kindly at us before leaving. 

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. "Come in," Eun Jae's voice chimed from the room. 

I took hold of the handle and opened the door stepping inside with Donghae. 

"Y/n! Donghae!" her face immediately brightened and her eyes sparkled. I hadn't seen her like this in a while. It was nice she'd gotten some glow back. She didn't look so thin anymore and her cheeks seemed to be rounder. 

"Hey little sis," I opened my arms and she ran into them and we embraced each other in a tight hug. 

"I'm so glad you're here, I missed you guys," she cooed and hugged me tighter. Where did that strength come from all of a sudden? She was so much better, I could tell. 

"I missed you too," I added. 

when she had finished hugging me, she went to Donghae and hugged him as well. 

"Hi Eun, nice to see you. You look good," he said stroking her hair gently. 

"Thanks, I feel good too." She smiled up at him like an adoring little sister. 

"That's good to hear," he said and released her. 

"Come, sit. Do you want me to get you anything to drink?" Eun Jae started for the door but I stopped her. "No Eun, it's okay."

"Alright," she said and sat down by the table across from us. 

"So, how are you?" I wanted to know. 

She cleared her throat and scooted the chair closer to the table, "I'm good. The doctors say I'll be able to go home in a few months. I feel like all my strength is coming back and I don't feel so fatigued anymore. I already put on 35 pounds!" She seemed so happy and her face was beaming. She was on the right way to become the Eun Jae we all knew. 

"I'm so happy to hear that, you know, your big sis was so worried about you. But look at you, you're so strong and already coming this far is incredible. I'm so proud of you Eun Jae!" I almost started crying but Donghae's hand on my thigh helped me hold back the tears.

It was true though, I was super proud of Eun Jae and how far she's come already. She's the strongest person I know and the only one I know can go through this with her head held high and come out even better on the other side. 

"Thanks, sis. I love you," she reached over the table and took my hands squeezing them. 

"I love you too," I replied and squeezed her hands back. 

"Alright, Eun Jae. I have something for you," Donghae cut into our conversation and pulled up a big bag, handing it to Eun Jae, who looked at him with big eyes. 

"What's this?" She asked puzzled. 

"Open it," he answered. 

She opened the bag and started screeching. "The guys say hi by the way," he added with a smile. 

She pulled out a few album packages that were all signed by Super Junior. There was also signed merch like a hoodie, a t-shirt, a cap and a few posters. 

"Omigod Omigod! This is all for me? This is amazing! Thank you thank you thank you!" That was the old Eun Jae, fangirling over her favourite group Super Junior.

"Tell them I said thank you!" she beamed and immediately put on the cap. 

"Of course, I will. They just want you to be healthy, they worry about you a lot too," he said and pulled out his phone, "Alright, give me a big smile so I can send a pic to the guys." 

She did as he said and smiled so big you could barely see her face and did the peace sign. 

"This is the best day ever!" she exclaimed and came round the table hugging Donghae so tight he almost couldn't breathe. 

"You deserve it Eun," he hugged her back and patted her head. 

After that, we spent some more time talking about her stay at the centre and other various things. 

It was such a big gift to be able to see Eun Jae this happy again. All I ever wanted was for her to be happy and healthy. She deserves the world and I'll try to give it to her. 

I was thankful that Donghae cared so much about her too and wanted her to be happy as well. I love him for it, he's the best boyfriend ever. 

So guys, hope you enjoyed this chap!! 
Thanks for reading!
Catch the next chap soon to find out what happens when Donghae's mom comes to visit!! xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 1.7K 36
p.s : never ever EVER use your own name in a fan-fic cause you never know how things will develp >< A girl named Rasha finally arrived to South kore...
72 4 2
" what if the right moment is now ... What if the right moment has already passed.... What if the right moment is never..." A slice of life , just a...
50.6K 2K 28
*𝓜𝔂 𝓑𝓲𝓰 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻* Yeosang had a pretty bad life. His mother passed away when he was still young, his father was practically non-existent...
755 57 41
"You've changed so much," "And you haven't changed one bit," . 3 years apart. A 23 year old girl lives a simple university life. Although her child...