The mafia king [Nalu]

By BlueClover19

Lucy heartfilia is your average teenage girl till one day she gets a call from her mom and later finds out th... More

1)Sold!
2)Gray
3)Mafia Prince
4)Dinner Conversation
5)Not Alone
6)Who's The Stalker
7)Not Ready
8)Saved
9)Should I Tell Him
10)Telling Him
11)What to do?
12)Dietian (idk)
13)School~
14)Hospital
15)Everyone Knows
16)Leave Me Alone
17)Framed?
18)Hide-Out
19)Kaneki
20)Mrs. & Mr. Evans
21)Plan
22)Wedding
23)All Ruined?
24) Taken
25) Who Took Her?
27) Yui Bidou
28) Finding Maka?
29)Found Him
30)Finally Have Him
31)Goodbye
32)Hard Times
33)The Mind
34)Choose
35)This Is The End

26) Almost There

885 27 0
By BlueClover19

Lucy: "Yui Bidou? Who's that?"

Soul: "Someone I grew up with. We haven't talked in a long time. Yes she didn't approve of Maka, but she wouldn't take her."

Lucy: "But right now she is our only suspect. Where does she live?"

Soul: "She lives really far... It will take us 6 hours to drive out there."

Natsu and I nod our heads.

Lucy: "Well then we better get ready. 6 Hours? That's a long drive. We will need an rv."

Gray&Kid: "Already have one set up for you."

They both look at each other and shout

Gray&Kid: "Stop copying me!"

They leave the room, but we can still hear them bickering through the door.

Lucy: "Lets bring what we need. We won't have time to stop."

Natsu: "I'm all fired up!"

--- 2 hrs later ---

After Gray and Kid stopped arguing they found everything we need for the long drive.

Soul: "Do we have everything?"

Natsu: "I think so... Soul why do we need so many guns?"

Soul: "Yui Bidou is really strong so if we need to attack we will need as much firepower as we can."

Natsu: "Okay, let's get going."

Natsu, soul, and I all walk into the rv. Gray and Kid soon follow behind us. Now that we are all in soul starts the car and begins to drive.

I watch the signs and billboards fly by as we drive pass them. I feel a hand on my shoulder.

Lucy: "Natsu? Are you okay?"

Natsu: "Ya, I'm just worried. So much is going through my mind... I just want to keep you safe. I don't want you to get hurt."

Lucy: "Natsu, nothing is going to happen to me."

I put my hand on his cheek and smile which makes him smile.

Lucy: "As long as I'm with you I'll be just fine."

Natsu: "No, I need you to be more than just fine. I love you and this child. I don't want to feel the same pain as Soul is. I know that seems mean but..."

Lucy: "It's ok, I understand. Thank you for everything you've done."

I flutter my eyes in a sleepy way.

Natsu: "You seem tired. Get some sleep."

Natsu walks away. I lay my head on the window. The vibration of the window on my head makes it harder for me to keep my eyes open.

(Natsu POV)

Natsu: "Gray, I want you to watch Lucy for me. When we find out what happened to Maka I want you to watch her. I don't want her to be there when we get Maka."

Gray nods.

Gray: "Out of all the women that you've dated Lucy is the only one who lasted this long."

I chuckle a bit at what he said knowing it's true.

Natsu: "She is everything and more that I've been looking for. She just completes me."

(Lucy POV)

It's dark. I see no one. I'm in a small room. No windows nor furniture. The only sound is the sound of water dripping from the celling into a metal bucket.

???: "You killed me..."

I look away from the bucket turning my gaze towards the voice.

Lucy: "Please... Stay away! I didn't want to... I couldn't stop!"

Loke limps closer. He walks dragging his left leg on the ground while his right arm dangles by his side. As he come nearer and nearer I can see his face... The top right corner of his head is gone.

Loke: "You made me this way. What happens when our child asks what happened to me?"

Lucy: "Just go! Leave me alone!"

???: "Lucy?! Lucy, wake up!"

My eyes shoot open. I stare at the figure who helped me escape my horrid nightmare.

Lucy: "Thank you, Soul."

Soul: "No ploblem. If you don't mind me asking... What were you dreaming of? You kept shout for them to leave and go away."

Lucy: "Just someone I wish I had never met."

I said as I hold my stomach and cry. I look back up at Soul.

Lucy: "Where's Natsu?"

Soul: "We are taking turns driving. I've been driving for three hours so now Natsu will be driving for the last three."

I nod as I close my eyes once again. We are almost there...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 120 16
When Lucy wants to make Natsu jealous, she turns to Gray. It works ... too well! Now Gray has captured Lucy's heart, but Natsu is more than just a li...
7.7K 169 24
Natsu Dragneel is the leader of the largest mafia group in world. He also has his fiancé Lucy Heartfilia by his side, willing to do whatever he can a...
134K 5.6K 20
The world is a cruel place, filled with strangers who wish you harm for reasons you will never know. There are people who are much better off than yo...
3.4K 135 20
Modern AU Lucy Heartifilia spend the rest of her 6 high school years isolated and lonely, getting the pain and suffering through bullying inside and...