EVERYDAY WITH YOU

By UnguViolet1313

Jung Kook, known as forever fanboy of IU, never dreams that someday he will get to know her better. He always... More

SUMMARY
PART 1
PART 2
Part 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
Part 14
PART 15
Part 16
Not An Update
Part 18
Part 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PROMOTE!!!
PART 32 - THE FINALE
Not An Update But A New Story

Part 17

2.3K 103 31
By UnguViolet1313

Jung Kook smiled as he read the text message from his noona wishing him good luck for the BBMA. He told her that he was quite nervous this year since they have been nominated for another category and deep inside his heart he wanted to win that category as well. 'Winning or losing is not important, Jung Kook-ah. You guys have made that far, that's what we're proud of,' IU replied. 'You guys are always the winner in our heart. But I believe in you guys. I know you guys can make it,' IU added.

'Good luck for your award ceremony too. I wish I can watch the live show but I need to get to the rehearsal and we need to get proper rest since tomorrow is gonna be a big day. But worries not, my prayer is always for you,' Jung Kook sent his reply. His noona was going to attend the 55th Baeksang Award on the same day as his BBMA. But due to the time difference, he might not be able to watch the live show.

'Don't worry. I don't mind not getting any award tonight since I'm just a rookie in acting career. There are greater sunbaenim that deserve the awards,' IU replied. 'I got to go now. I need to get ready for tonight,' IU added, excusing herself.

'Good luck again noona,' Jung Kook replied.

"IU-noona?" Jimin asked. He tried to peek at maknae's conversation but Jung Kook quickly shoved his iPhone into his pocket.

Jung Kook nodded before replying to Jimin. "Yeap. She's going to attend Baeksang Award. We're just wishing each other good luck," he said. They're waiting for the other members to get on the stage for the rehearsal before going back to the hotel. Jung Kook adjusted his earpiece and observed the stage. "Hyung, have you ever imagine that we're going to perform at this stage before?" he asked Jimin who was currently busy with his iPhone. Jimin looked at Jung Kook and his face lightened with a smile.

"If someone tells me that we're going to perform on this stage, doing stadium concerts, become one of Grammys presenter 6 years ago, I might freak out," Jimin said while smiling brightly. "I believe everything happen for a reason. We struggled at the beginning but thanks to our fans, we make it to this stage," Jimin continued.

"Yeah, ARMY makes all these happened. We're nothing without them," Jung Kook agreed with Jimin.

"Kids, let's go," Nam Joon called from the stage, asking Jimin and Jung Kook to get ready.

"Yea, hyung. We're coming," Jimin replied. Both of them followed the other members to the stage.

************************************

"Unnie, please wait for a bit, yeah. I'm going to get your accessories for tonight," Eun Ji said before went outside of the room to get IU accessories. IU nodded. She slowly brought the black velvet box that Jung Kook gave to her the other day. She caressed the box before slowly opening the box. The diamond at the center of the piece blinked at her as she stared at the earrings. Her fingers picked them up and put them on her both ears.

"It's pretty," she said while observing the said earrings. She loved it so much.

"Unnie, here your necklace and earrings," Eun Ji said with accessories in her hand. She skillfully helped IU to wear her necklace. "Opps, we need to remove those so that we put in the new one from sponsor," Eun Ji instructed while pointing at IU's daisy earrings.

IU grabbed Eun Ji hands when the younger girl attempted to remove the pieces. "I think I'll wear this one tonight," IU decided.

"But, the sponsor..." Eun Ji trailed off. "Is there any special meaning with that earrings? I never saw that pair before. Is it a new pair? Early birthday present maybe?" Eun Ji guessed as IU's birthday was near the corner.

IU looked at her with a dreamy expression on her face. "Jung Kook gave it to me before he went to the US," IU confessed. "Well, if that's the case, I don't think it's going to be a problem there. I'm sure our sponsor will get it," Eun Ji replied.

"Thanks Eun Ji-ah."

"No biggie. Hanteo oppa said he's coming in 15 minutes. You can take some rest while waiting for him to arrive," Eun Ji said before leaving IU alone.

IU nodded. She watched the younger girl exited the room and leaving her alone. She looked at her reflection and saw the earrings on her ears. "Are you sure about this Ji Eun-ah?" she asked herself as she observed the earrings. She has been thinking since the day Jung Kook gave her the earrings. Is it a wise step for her to wear it? Wearing them mean that she accepted to be Jung Kook's girlfriend.

She took a deep breath and released it slowly. For once, she wanted to think about herself. Since that night, she has been missing him day and night despite of her busy schedule. She found herself waiting for his message and checking BTS's tweets whenever she had a chance. At night, when she tried to fall asleep, her mind unconsciously drifted to him. Much to her chagrin, Jung Kook started to invade her mind. So, she had made a decision to wear those earrings tonight.

*********************************

Jung Kook opened his eyes and looked at his watch. It was already morning and he cannot believe himself that he missed the live show last night. He remembered coming back from the rehearsal and lain down onto his bed. Even though he need to wake up early that morning, he still wanted to watch the award show. Without wasting time, he opened his personal twitter account and searched for the update. Fans already updated regarding the event and the winners of the show. He smiled as he came across the twit congratulating his noona for winning popularity award.

He noticed a text message from Jin Goo. He quickly opened it and silently thanked Jin Goo for blessing him with a beautiful picture of his noona. 'A selfie is a must,' Jin Goo sent him a picture of him with his noona. They were sitting together tonight as they need to promote their new drama.

"So pretty," Jung Kook said as he looked at the picture. "Oh, wait," he said when he observed the second picture that Jin Goo sent. He tried to zoom in the picture to make sure that his tired eyes were not playing trick on him. "Did she really wear the earrings that I gave her? So, is she trying to tell me that she agreed to become my girlfriend?" disbelieved, Jung Kook asked himself.

He walked back and forth and bit his lower lip. He exited his room and made his way to Jin's room. Jung Kook impatiently rang the bell and knocked the door simultaneously. A few moments later, Jin opened the door with obvious sleepy face. "Jung Kook-ah, it's still early in the morning. What are you doing here? Hyung is still trying to catch up some sleep before the schedule," Jin complained with his cracked voice.

"Hyung, hyung... You need to listen to me. You need to see this and tell me that I'm not dreaming," Jung Kook said while walking back and forth. "What is it Jung Kook-ah? Better be good Jung Kook," Jin warned.

Jung Kook shoved his iPhone towards Jin and let Jin see the picture. "It's IU's picture. Do you come here to brag about your girlfriend to your single hyung? Did you just disturb my beauty sleep just because of this?" Jin scoffed.

"Ani hyung. Look at this. Do you see what I see here? She's wearing daisy earrings right?" Jung Kook asked Jin. Jin took a double look at the picture and nodded.

"Hyung. This is the earrings that I gave her. The wear-it-if-you-agree-to-be-my-girlfriend earrings," Jung Kook tried to explain to clueless Jin.

"So?" Jin asked.

"Aish, I can't believe I need to explain this to you. She wore it right?" Jung Kook asked and Jin replied with a nod.

"That means she agreed to become my girlfriend right, hyung? I didn't misinterpret this, right hyung?" Jung Kook reconfirmed. Jin looked at him before started to get what Jung Kook meant. "Yahhhh Kookie. Yahhhh... you really become boyfriend of our digital queen, your forever crush. Yahhhhh," Jin said excitedly.

"Hyung, I'm not dreaming right? Tell me this is not a dream," Jung Kook said. Jin quickly pinched his cheek and Jung Kook yelped in pain.

"See, not a dream. Now, get out of my room so that I can sleep a little bit more," Jin shoved the maknae out of his room. "Jung Kook-ah, hyung is happy for you. Congratulations," Jin said before he closed the door. Jung Kook smiled and walked towards his room. He cannot explain his feeling right now. It was as if he was walking on the cloud right now. He wanted to call her pretty bad but considering the time, she might be sleeping at this moment. Well, he will wait until tonight to congratulate her and to properly call her as his girlfriend.

As for now, he just sent her a text message congratulating her for winning an award last night. 'Congrats noona, you deserve the award!!! And congrats for My Ajusshi team too,' he sent the message with a happy smile still on his face.

************************************

'Congrats noona, you deserve the award!!! And congrats for My Ajusshi team too.' IU read the message and sighed. 'Did he not see me wearing the earrings last night? I think I did make it obvious,' she asked herself. She took a look at her picture last night and she can clearly see the earrings as clear as the day. 'Maybe he was just tired,' she thought. She ignored the text message and get ready to go to the filming site.

***********************************

"Thanks to you ARMY for making this dream comes true for us. Without you guys, we are no one. Let's end this live with a toast," Nam Joon said the ending speech while Jung Kook holding a camera for their V-live session in one hand and champagne glass in another. The other members grabbed their own glass and ready for the toast. "ARMY, for more years to come," Nam Joon said before drinking from his glass followed by other members.

"Bye ARMY, thanks for everything," Jung Kook said before ending the live session. He put the camera on the table and proceeded to sit beside the other members.

"Guys, I think our maknae has something to announce," Jin said after tapping his champagne glass with a spoon to grab members' attention. Jung Kook looked at the oldest member clueless. "I have something to say?" he said while pointing to himself.

Jin smirked. "Well, I think the members need to know that you come to my room early in the morning, decided to disturbed my beauty sleep to show me something. They need to know about that too," Jin said.

"What? Is there something we're missing out?" J-Hope asked.

"Maknae-ah," Nam Joon called his nickname.

Jung Kook gave them a sheepish smile while rubbing his neck. "Well," he trailed.

"Well?" Jimin said.

"Okay, remember I told you I gave IU noona earrings to symbolize the beginning of our relationship?" he said. The members nodded as they recalled maknae's story before. "I ask her to wear them whenever she felt ready to become my girlfriend," he stopped. He took out his iPhone from his pocket and opened the gallery. He showed the picture that Jin Goo sent to him and waited for their response.

"Did she wear them last night? Is this the one?" Jimin asked while pointing at the picture. Jung Kook nodded.

"Is that mean you guys are official now?" Taehyung asked. "Yahhhhh, you're so lucky to have her Jung Kook-ah," Taehyung added. Jung Kook smiled widely as he cannot contain his happiness at the moment. The other members came and hugged him.

"I can't believe our youngest member beats his hyung in dating," Yoongi said while showing his gummy smile.

"Let's call for another toast then," Nam Joon said while raising his glass. "Jung Kook-ah, for your new beginning," Nam Joon said.

"For your new beginning," the members replied, clicking the glasses before shoving the remaining champagne. "Thanks hyung, for the blessing," Jung Kook said.

"Aigoo, uri maknae," J-hope said while brushing Jung Kook's hair.

****************************************

Jung Kook waited for his noona to accept the facetime. He just came back from the after party and decided to call IU before he sleep. "Noona, are you busy?" he asked once IU's face appeared on the screen. She greeted him with a smile on her face.

"Aniya. I just came home. Jung Kook-ah, congratulations!!!" IU clapped her hands. "I know you guys can do it. And I saw your performance too. As always, you guys are full with energy," she commented.

JK: It's the first and the last stage we got to perform with our best friend Halsey. She's an amazing performer

IU: You guys seem close. Especially at the ending part where you hugged her after the performance.

JK: Yeah, we've been friends for a while now

JK: Wait, are you jealous?

IU: What? No, of course not. Why should I be jealous?

JK: Well, it's absolutely a normal reaction when you see your boyfriend hugging another woman, right?

IU: What do you mean?

JK: I saw the picture noona. I saw you wore the earrings that I gave you. Are you really serious about this?

IU started to blush. Unfortunate for her, Jung Kook can clearly see her reaction. Jung Kook laughed and patiently waited for her to reply.

IU: I won't wear it if I'm not serious about it. I've been thinking since the night we went to see the cherry blossom. I'm sorry for making you wait but I think I'm ready.

JK: I'm so lucky to have you noona. My yeoja chinggu.

IU fanned her face as the blush refused to be gone. Hearing Jung Kook calling her yeoja chinggu made her heart skipped a beat and her stomach filled with butterflies. Thousand of it. 

JK: Noona, can you call me your namja chinggu? I want to hear it.

IU hesitated at first. She inhaled and slowly exhaled. She looked at Jung kook through the small screen and tried to gather her courage.

IU: My namja chinggu?

Jung Kook cannot contain his happiness. If he was not thinking about his image in front of his girl, he will be jumping up and down at that moment. Was it his imagination or did her voice become more angelic when she called him namja chinggu.

JK: Why does all this happen when I'm not in Korea? If I were there, I will go to your place and hug you.

IU shook her head, cannot believe with Jung Kook words. Well, deep inside her heart, she wished he was here too. It has been a few days since he went to the US but she started to miss him already despite of constant update with each other. She cannot believe herself. Since when she became this kind of clingy girlfriend for God's sake?

JK: Why do you look so skinny? Are you missing me?

IU: Of course I am. But worries not, I'm not skinny because of you. It just that I have such a busy schedule and we started to have outdoor shooting for a while now. It's summer soon so we need to speed up with the shooting.

JK: Have a good rest okay. Don't forget to eat and sleep whenever you have time.

IU: Arasso, uri namchin.

JK: I miss you, uri yeochin.

Both of them laughed at their own silliness. Now Jung Kook understood how childish someone can become once in love. Well, he kind of like the idea of being childish with his noona.

IU: I got to go now. You need to sleep Jung Kook-ah. It's night time there right?

JK: I would ditch my sleeping time to talk to you and see your face noona.

IU: Aigoo. Then you'll get bored of me in no time. I'm not going anywhere. Go to sleep. You need to have a proper rest before you start your concert soon.

JK: Nae. I'll go to sleep then.

IU: Send my regards to the members

JK: I will. See you in my dream, noona.

IU: Bye. Sweet dream.

JK: Bye. I love you, uri yeochin.

IU blushed at Jung Kook's sudden confession. Jung Kook laughed at her expression. He waved at her and sent her a flying kiss before disconnected the call. 

Author's note:

Hi guys~~~~~ Oh my God I'm so sorry for such a cringy chapter but i can't help it. Surprisingly, I kind of enjoy writing this chapter so much i found myself giggled imagining their interaction. I imagine Jung Kook will become such a jokester once he becomes so comfortable with IU like how he reacts with his hyungs. So, they're now officially dating (I wish they're dating in real life too) so we can expect more cringy moment between them? Hahaha. I'm such a crap writing fluff stuff but i'll try my best. 

Thanks for liking this story guys. Your love motivated me to keep going and i'm silently praying that there's something going on between these two in real life too. 

Till next time, XOXO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 8.5K 50
Y/n, a sweet, cute and flirty girl who was forced to meet Jungkook but on her way of meeting Jungkook she ended up meeting Taehyung, an unsmiling, sm...
511K 33K 50
He was broken. With no plans of falling in love ever again, fate has other plans for him Journey is a JinKook/KookJin Fanfic #1 -JINKOOK (031120) #1...
652 30 22
They united once again This time as Professor and Student Will she remember him ? Will she fall in love with him ? Read the book and find out what...
805 65 29
Hi guys its my second fanfic~~~ Jungkook is your childhood or best friend. He had always love you since you guys were kids but never told you. Your...