One Good Girl One Bad Guy (MS...

By LisaTheVampire

Following The Events Of 'My Social Network Romance With Ronnie Radke'. Ronnie Loves Liisa, Liisa Loves Ronni... More

One Good Girl One Bad Guy (My Social Network Romance With Ronnie Radke Sequel)
I Have Slept With The Girl, That You Love Most!...Ronnie's Going To Kill Me
I Wrap My Hands Around Your Throat
A Deal Made With The Devil
I Love You So Much It Hurts Me Ronnie
Look Into My Eyes This Flame Will Never Die
Death Do Us Part
Before That Curtain Call I Just Got One More Thing To Say...I Love You Mrs.Radke
Adrenaline Kicks In, Shifts Into Overdrive
I Feel Like A Lady That Is Pregnant With A Baby Cause I'm Always Throwing Up
I Got A Couple Of Things I Would Like To Get Off Of My Chest..Ronnie I'm Pregant
I'm Sick And Tired Of Fighting Each Other. The Lying, The Crying
Something's Standing In My Way Hoping For Better Days
This Boulder On My Shoulder It Got Heavier And Colder
I Apologize About Last Night I Really Did Not Mean To Disrespect
One Day You Must Look At Yourself In Mirror
The Baby In Me Belongs To You, I'm So High On Happiness Can't You See
I Felt The Darkness As It Tried To Pull Me Down
This Dark Cloud Is Still Around My Thoughts Wander In And Out
No, I Won't Let You Win Not This Time
Wipe The Tears From Off Your Face Because The Cops Are Knocking On The Door
See Through Bloodshot Eyes, You're Left Empty Inside
I've Been A Bad Boy And It's Plain To See
Some Way, Somehow, We're Falling Out
Hi My Name Is Ronnie I'm A Fruit Snack Addict
Goodbye Graceful, I'm So Grateful, I'm So Grateful
It Comes So Naturally So Smooth And Casually
I Just Wanna Kiss Your Lips The Ones Between Your Hips
And With Every Grain Of Sand Time Is Slipping Through My Hands
I Know You're Jealous, And You Wish You Could Be Me
My Fate Is Something I Can Escape
My Head Is Always Spinning From This Dizzy Blurry Vision
Picking Up The Pieces Of My Life Up Off The Floor
Authors Note

Oh I Still Don't Think You Are Hearing Me Clear

1.2K 29 1
By LisaTheVampire

Ronnie propped himself up onto his elbow as he watched his wife sleeping away beside him, Smiling he reached forward to gently trail his fingers down to side of her face, she always looked so beautiful sleeping he couldn't believe how lucky he was scooting closer to his wife Ronnie planted a tender kiss on her forehead before he turned around and picked up his Iphone to check his twitter and Instagram, ever since he posted the picture of there son Ethan Joseph Radke on Instagram his twitter feed blew up and six weeks on #LilRadke was still trending, smiling Ronnie typed in a quick tweet to his fans.

RonnieRadke 

'Thank you everyone for there amazing comments, Ethan is beyond amazing, he is by far the most best thing i have ever created in my life, i feel so blessed, i have the most coolest fans ever'.

Ronnie hit send before he clicked onto #LilRadke trend and scrolled down through the tweets, some tweets where so nice and loving but there where a few horrible tweets from jealous nobodies which Ronnie tried hard to ignore, no matter what fucked up things he done in his life his true supporters where always behind him supporting him through everything, Ronnie didn't know why he deserved there loyalty but he had it and he wasn't going to let them down, flipping back to his twitter page Ronnie typed one more message.

RonnieRadke 

'Fuck YOU to the haters who posted crap on #LilRadke trends, your obviously jealous and have no lives i pitty you'.

He had tried to hold back on the haters but when he seen them types of comments he just couldn't help he had to hit back, Ronnie new he was abit of a ass at times but he wasn't as bad as the people writing shit about a child especially his son that was to far, Frowning Ronnie was about to switch his phone off when he got an idea, clicking out of Twitter he opened up the Istagram app and turned his camera on, leaning back up onto his side he held his Iphone facing Liisa and took her picture, Ronnie felt a burst of Pride as he looked down at the beautiful picture of his wife as he edited the colour scheme on Instagram, he felt so lucky Liisa probably wouldn't like a picture of herself sleeping but Ronnie wanted to finally show the world that she was his wife, typing in a quick caption Ronnie wrote, 'I have the hottest wife, double blessed <3'.

Just as he pressed send there door bell went off, sighing Ronnie pulled the covers away from his naked waist leaning down he picked up his tight jeans and pulled them on before throwing his shirt on over his head and walking bare foot out of his room, Ronnie knitted his eyebrows together at himself in the mirror his hair looked like shit this morning he hadn't had his daily shower yet so instead he pulled a band from the table and began to tie his hair back as he used his other hand to open the door.

Aaron stood afew steps away from the door with his hands shoved deep into his pockets, when Ronnie had opened the door Aaron nervously lifted his head up meeting Ronnie's eyes with disappointment, Ronnie wasn't the one Aaron had been hoping to answer the door, "What?", Ronnie frowned as he finished up tying his hair back.

"Is um Liisa here?", Aaron pulled his hands out of his pockets pressing his palms flat against his sides looking nervous.

Ronnie looked Aaron up and down slowly, "Liisa's asleep right now", the last thing Ronnie wanted was for Aaron to even be near her, he be dammed if he wanted him to wake her just for him, "What do you want?".

"I need to speak to her", Aaron boldly stared up into Ronnie's face bracing himself.

Amused Ronnie raised one of his eyebrows at Aaron he looked Terrified of him, 'You should be i haven't forgotten that you kissed my wife/ girlfriend at the time' Ronnie folded his arms around his chest as jealously burned deep within his vains at the memories of Liisa telling him.

"Look Ronnie, Lis is my friend i have a right to talk to her", Aaron stormed on furiously.

Ronnie stepped forward towering over Aaron to stare down at him, he smiled when Aaron back tracked and looked abit intimidated, "Like you had the right to force your self on her?", he watched angrily as Aarons eyes widened.

"No, i was wrong i eh", Aaron stuttered his words nervously.

"I always told Liisa i knew you were up to no good, who goes around kissing other men's girls?", he had always had a weird feeling about Aaron part of it was down to his jealously but there was just something else Ronnie didn't like about him maybe it was nothing probably just there personality's clashing.

Aaron sighed frailing his arms out at his sides frustratedly, "Look I'm sorry".

Ronnie watched Aaron's awkward movements with joy, "You weren't sorry enough, luckily Liisa doesn't like violence or i would have beat your ass off my lawn by now, i still can but i don't want to wake my wife up so i am going to ask you kindly to leave".

Aaron sighed, "Ronnie i just need to speak to her about Kasey that's all".

"Not in my house, i will tell her you called around she will call you later", Ronnie stepped back into his house before glare at him one last time before he shut the door on him the last thing Ronnie seen was Aaron stomping away in a huff, Smiling Ronnie walked into the kitchen lifting up a bag of dog kibble before making his way out back.

Charlie and Storm both jumped up from there resting spots as soon as they seen him, Ronnie laughed as they both jumped up on-top of him excitedly, "Hey Charlie, Hey Storm", Ronnie leaned down petting both of there heads before he filled there doggy bowls up with kibble and leaving them to eat.

Walking back into the house Ronnie smiled as he watched Liisa walk out of the bedroom holding Ethan up in her arms, "Morning Good Girl", Ronnie walked forward dipping his head down to kiss her sweet lips, smilling he brushed his hand down the back of Ethan's head and gave his little head a kiss to, "You both ok?".

"Were fine", Liisa frowned looking over at the front door, "I heard voice's who was at the door?".

Ronnie reached forward lifting Ethan out of her arms holding his son against the left side of his chest as his little cheek rested against his shoulder, "It was Aaron, OUCH", Ronnie frowned as Ethan grabbed the side of his hair tugging some of his hair free from the band.

Liisa stepped forward taking Ethan's hands and unfisting his hand for him, "You sent him away?".

'Oh Crap' Ronnie thought he knew Liisa's pissed off face and this was it, but as mad as she was he couldn't help but smile her angry face was so cute.

Liisa tilted her head sideways raising her eyebrows at him, "Whats so funny Ronnie?".

Biting his gum Ronnie tried to lose his smile but couldn't help it, "You, when your mad your nose does this cute thing", Ronnie reached up brushing his fingers down her scrunched up angry face, he watched as her face began to soften up against his touch.

Sighing she raised her hand up touching his hand, "Why was Aaron here?", this time she asked more cooly.

"He wanted to talk to you about Kasey but i told him you were sleeping i said you would ring him later", Ronnie flattened his hand out onto her face stroking her lip with his thumb before continuing, "I also kind of treatend him slightly".

Liisa slapped his hand away from her face angrily, "You WHAT?".

'Double Shit', Ronnie despretly reaching his hand back up towards her trying to cool her down, "Well he kissed you, your mine no one touches you but me".

Liisa face literally puffed out with anger he knew she was holding her breath this wasn't good, "Ronnie", she said slowly, "You know i hate violence".

"Ye i know but-", he didn't even get to finish what he was going to say when Liisa lifted Ethan from his arms and stalk out of the room back into the bedroom, Ronnie raced after her, "Baby".

"No you know what don't", Liisa gave Ronnie the eyes before she slammed the bedroom door in his face.

"Aw come on Baby", reaching down he tried to open the bedroom door but she locked it, "This is Ridiculous".

"Ridiculous?, Guess what", Liisa shouted.

"What?", Ronnie tried the handle one more time before resting his head against the door sighing.

"Just for that, I'm going to take a hot shower by myself", he could hear the anger in her voice but there was teasing there too.

Ronnie's eyes widen as he pressing his whole body up against the door, "Let me in Liisa, come on I'm sorry".

"No" She knew Ronnie loved showering together she was just doing this for punishment.

"Dammit Lis", Ronnie pouted at the closed door, listening closely he heard the shower being turned on, most arguments between couples were like real full on fights but ours turned into a method of sexually teasing to put each-others points across, sighing Ronnie as he turned around and slid down the door to the floor, 'She never plays fair' Ronnie lolled the back of his head against the door as he sulked away while his wife showered alone, 'Damn Aaron' Ronnie thought...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 333 6
What happens when a cricketer falls for his fan!?To know read my SS
18K 332 23
Please read n find out 😌😌
66.6K 1.5K 23
Falling In Reverse has a new merch girl. Her name is Victoria Winters. She known for being bullied and teasted in school and abused by her parents. S...
69.6K 1.8K 38
Jessica Morgan has a perfect life. And the divorce of her parents only made her and her mom closer. But her whole world gets turned upside down when...