killer queen , steve rogers

By graciesbestie

guaranteed to blow your mind anytime mcu, the avengers - endgame steve rogers/fem!oc ยฉ graciesbestie, 2019... More

killer queen.
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’๐’๐’† โ”€โ”€ aliens and gods
i. the avengers
ii. ten bucks
iii. rock of ages
iv. flying monkeys
v. pointless arugments
vi. chased by a hulk
vii. an alien army
viii. anywhere
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’•๐’˜๐’ โ”€โ”€ old friends
ix. smithsonian
x. secret missions
xi. museum exhibits
xii. foxtrot is down
xiii. mall trips
xiv. distractions
xv. pilots?
xvi. bucky?
xvii. trending
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† โ”€โ”€ rouge robots
xix. the enhanced
xx. men made of plastic
xxi. unworthy
xxii. the strongest metal on earth
xxiii. evolve
xxiv. defuse the tension
xxv. the battle of sokovia
xvi. the healing process
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“ โ”€โ”€ feuding friends
xxvii. when you gotta go, you gotta go
xxviii. aunt peggy
xxix. sokovia accords
xxx. just a date
xxxi. in love through everything
xxxii. frozen
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’† โ”€โ”€ all of nothing
xxxiii. not 5 star hotels
xxxiv. wakanda
xxxv. a vision problem
xxxvi. gone for the head
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’”๐’Š๐’™ โ”€โ”€ the endgame
xxxvii. not a liar
xxxviii. a penut butter sandwich
xxxix. green
xl. hope
xli. the fight for our lives
xlii. amercia's ass
xliii. hiding in plain sight
xliv. gone, but never forgotten
xlv. worthy
xlvi. saving the world
xlvii. goodbye, my friend
epilogue.

xviii. goin' to the courthouse

6.5K 176 45
By graciesbestie

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
captain america: the winter soldier

        LUNA WAS SITTING AT Steve's bedside, reading a book, playing a song she had introduced to him that he had fallen in love with. The song was "Yellow" by Coldplay, and from the moment Luna played it for Steve when they were dancing in the kitchen, he had fallen in love with it.

When she had gotten word that he was in the hospital after falling god knows how many feet, she almost had a heart attack on the spot. Unknown to Luna, who was too invested in her book, Steve's eyes started to open. He looked around, and took notice to his surroundings, hearing the music.

He turned to look over at Luna, who was sitting in an uncomfortable chair, her glasses sitting on the bridge of her nose. The glasses she hated and Steve and her always joked about. He moved his hand, and her head whipped up, seeing his eyes open and watching as he slowly moved around, "Hey, hey, take it easy." Luna told him, putting her book down, and setting her blanket down.

"You okay?" Steve asked her.

"Am I okay? Steve, you fell from a plane in the sky after almost getting beat to death, and your asking me if I'm okay?" She asked.

"Are you?" He asked again.

"I'm fine, Steve. Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm good, all things considered." He slowly gestured down to his body. Luna smiled, and reached over, grabbing his hand. He gave her the most reassuring squeeze he could, and she kissed his hand. The two of them sat in silence, just listening to the music, and enjoying each other's presence, until Steve broke the silence.

"Let's get married." He blurted, and she looked up at him wide-eyed.

"I think you hit your head. I'm gonna go get a doctor." Luna went to get up.

"No, no. I didn't hit my head, I mean I did almost die, but I'm thinking completely rationally, and I want to get married." He looked at her, a loving look in his eyes.

"Are you being serious? You're not joking? You're brain isn't, like, swelling or anything?" She asked.

"I'm fine, Lu. Let's get married." He told her.

"Married?" She asked.

"Married." He repeated with a nod.

"Okay, but we're not getting married until you can actually get out of this hospital bed." She told him sternly.

"That's fair." He nodded, "I love you, my little star." He smiled.

"I love you, too, my star spangled man." She smiled back, leaning up and kissing him.

🌟

Luna was sitting in the court room, the committee in front of her, and camera shoved in her face, "Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth?" The bailiff asked, both her and Luna's hands were on the Bible.

"I do." Luna answered.

"Why haven't we yet heard from Captain Rogers?" The committee general asked.

"I don't know what there is left left for him to say. I think the wreck in the middle of the Potomac made his point fairly eloquently." Luna crossed her arms, leaning back in the chair.

"Well, he could explain how this country's expected to maintain its national security now that he and you have laid waste to our intelligence apparatus."

"HYDRA was selling you lies, not intelligence." Luna corrected.

"Many of which you seem to have had a personal hand in telling." He accused.

"Agent, you should know that there are some on this committee who feel, given your service record, both for this country and against it, that you belong in a penitentiary, not mouthing off on Capitol Hill." Scudder told her.

"You're not gonna put me in a prison. You're not gonna put any of us in a prison. You know why?" Luna asked.

"Do enlighten us." Scudder dared.

"Because you need us. Yes, the world is a vulnerable place, and yes, we helped make it that way. But we're also the ones best qualified to defend it. So if you want to arrest me, arrest me. You'll know where to find me." Luna stated and got up walking past all the press, ignoring all the cameras and flashes in her face.

🌟

Luna walked up to where Sam and Steve were standing, looking down at Fury's gravestone, "You should be honored, that's about as close as he gets to saying thank you." She told him, "Anyways, I got the thing you asked for." She handed him the file.

"How'd you get it?" He asked, taking it.

"I called in a few favors." She shrugged.

"Thank you for this." He smiled, leaning over, placing a kiss on her temple. Steve opened the file, and Luna glanced at it.

"You're going after him?" Sam asked.

"You don't have to come with me." Steve told him.

"I know." Sam looked over at Luna, who gave him a smile, "When do we start?" He asked.

🌟

Luna and Steve were sitting outside the court house, hands intertwined, him in a nice pair of dress pants and a nice shirt, and her in a pretty white dress, "Are you ready?" She asked.

"I am." He nodded, kissing her hand.

"I'm ready if you are." Sam popped his head out from the back seat.

The three of them walked into the courthouse together. They had made their appointment a few weeks prior. Sam had agreed to be they witness since everyone else was busy, and they didn't want to have a big wedding, "So, Steve Rogers, do you take Luna Wilson to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" The judge asked.

"I do." Steve nodded, a smile on his face as he looked over at Luna, who's smile was just as bright.

"And do you, Luna Wilson, take Steve Rogers to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Luna nodded, a bright, confident smile on her face.

"Your signature here, sir." Steve signed his name, "And your's, ma'am." Luna signed, "And your witness." Sam signed.

"Then, by the power vested in me, and by the District of Columbia, I now pronounce you husband and wife." The judge announced, "You may now kiss your bride." Steve leaned down, Luna wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing her softly.

━━━

TAYLOR SPEAKS !
hey! so, luna and Steve got married. stuna is now married!! I changed it so it's no longer a big wedding, it's a small "wedding" with only sam there to witness it. anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I will see you soon my loves 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273 25 9
scars never fade fem!oc x james 'bucky' barnes mcu - marvel cinematic universe includes - captain america : civil war ; avengers : infinity war ; a...
3.7K 182 5
A scientist goes on the run after perfecting the super-soldier serum for her terminally-ill husband, coincidentally shocking one haunted patriot Aven...
60.8K 1.6K 29
Avengers x You COMPLETED