Photographer: Part 2

By UniquelyScarred

The Official Sequel To "Photographer" More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
~The Final Chapter~
*NEW BOOK ALERT*

Chapter: 21

230 18 37
By UniquelyScarred

<Chris P.O.V>

When Amani arrived to my house I noticed she was struggling to carry both twins so I helped her out by grabbing one of the babies. When she walked inside Tiana walked up to Amani and grabbed the other baby.

"Hi I'm Tiana, Me and Chris are gonna help you through this. You can stay here as long as you need"

Amani smiled "Thank you"

"Do the babies need to be fed or anything?"Tiana asked genuinely.

"No they just need to be put to sleep"

Tiana nodded "Go ahead and relax me and Chris will put the babies to sleep. We'll talk in the morning"

"Oh ok thank you"

"No problem sweetheart, when the babies are sleep we'll bring them up to the room with you"

Amani nodded and smiled "Alright"

"Chris show her to the guest room"

I nodded "Come on Amani follow me"

I was honestly shocked about how willing and giving Tiana was. She was being so nice and it was out of the sincerity of her heart.

When we got upstairs I showed Amani to the guest room.

"Chris I just want to thank you again, I really mean it"

I smiled while holding her baby "It's no problem just get some rest."

"Hey Chris"

"Yeah?"

"Tiana...she's an amazing girl, you need to wife her up"

I chuckled "I'm considering it, after we have the baby"

"Baby? Ohh so you found out she was pregnant"

"Yeah she told me yesterday but look imma be down the hall if you need me ok?"

Amani nodded "Thank you Again Chris"

I nodded and walked out. I headed to my room and turned the tv on, and I put Rick&Morty on for the lil man. He seemed to be engaged in it so I watched tv with him.

The baby caught me off guard when he started laughing at the tv.

"You like this lil man? I ain't think you was gonna like this show" I chuckled

Then Tiana came back to the room with the other twin. She sat down next to me and cradled the baby in her arms as he was already asleep.

"They are so cute" She whispered.

I nodded "They are, Ti you really surprised me tonight"

"What you mean Chris?"

"How quick you were to help Amani and her babies"

She chuckled "Chris I'm guessing you forgot I'm a nurse, I help people all the time. Plus I feel really bad for her, Dave needs to get his ass whopped"

"Karma will come back to him"

Tiana sighed "Well Karma is too damn slow for me. I like to get shit done fast, quick, and a hurry."

I laughed "Baby just let Karma get him, he'll get his"

"I guess you're gonna have to change my name to Karma then" she shrugged.

I laughed to myself. I know that Tiana loves to get even with people all the time but she needs to learn how to let things go and let karma handle that.

"Anyways how you get lil man to sleep so fast? You only been down stairs for like three minutes"

Then she whispered "I honestly don't know...I just cradled him in my arms and comforted him like he was my own"

I wonder how she's gonna be with our child. I can tell she's going to be an amazing mother. Tiana is so nurturing and loving but I know for a fact that she's gonna be very overprotective as well.

"I was gonna put him to sleep but he ain't look tired to me so we started watching cartoons"

Tiana looked at the tv and laughed "Really Chris? Rick&Morty? This is too inappropriate for him to watch"

"Baby he's young, he don't understand" I laughed, "You act like he's gonna start cursing tomorrow"

"Babies minds are like sponges they remember everything"

"Fuck,Fuck,Fuck,Fuck....You think he's gonna remember that?" I joked

Tiana looked at me "You're so annoying Chris"

I laughed "Baby you're over exaggerating"

"I'm gonna bring the baby in the room with Amani, make sure you put the other one to sleep"she smiled.

"Alright baby"

<Tiana's P.O.V>

Chris is gonna be a funny ass dad I can tell by the way he is now. But anyways I can't wait to officially be a mommy, most importantly to get married. I honestly blame Chris for making me think this way, ever since he called me by his last name I've been very anxious.

I walked into the guest room where Amani was staying and I caught her crying to herself.

"Amani what's wrong?"

She cried out "Everything. The father of my kids kicked us out in the cold, I basically raise them by myself which is difficult, I have nobody to support me because all my family is in New York, and I found out that I've been getting cheated on throughout my whole entire pregnancy up till now."

I sat next to her on the bed while still holding her baby.

"I promise you everything will be ok. Look between me and you we can get him back."

She shook her head "I'm not a vengeful person Tiana"

I am.

"Amani you're a sweet girl I can tell but you can't let somebody do this to you it isn't right. Especially knowing that you have two babies. If Chris didn't answer his phone where would you have gone?

She stayed silent for a minute "I do want to get even but..."

"But what?" I raised my eyebrow

"I'm scared, what if I get in trouble and they take my kids away from me?"

I smirked "Trust me you won't, especially with my help. We just got to keep this between us and make sure Chris doesn't find out"

Amani nodded "Ok I'm down."

"We'll talk more in the morning, I'll let you get some sleep ok?"

"Ok"

I laid her baby next to her and I left the room. I'm glad Amani agreed to what I told her, Dave needs to be taught a serious lesson. I'm not gonna kill him...imma just show him a little lesson.

I walked back in the room to see Chris still watch tv with Amani's other baby.

"Chris I thought you were gonna put him to sleep?"

Chris looked up at me and smiled "The episode ain't finished yet, besides lil man is quiet he ain't crying or anything"

"Boy it's past his bedtime"

"Baby just give us five more minutes then I'll put him back to sleep, I promise"

I sighed "Fine five minutes"

I laid down next to Chris and the baby and watched tv. I admired the connection he shared with him it was so cute. Next thing you know my eyes grew heavy and I was drifting off to sleep.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up to my alarm and I got up from the bed. I noticed Chris wasn't next to me so I just thought he'd be downstairs which I didn't mind.
I hopped in the shower and thought to myself on how I was gonna get Dave back same with Nurse Banks because she still was on my hit list.

After finishing my whole morning routine I got dressed in my work clothes and I headed downstairs.

When I got down there I saw that Amani, Chris, and the twins were in the living room...with Chris momma. I swear I don't like that lady, she always has something slick to say.

"Hello Tiana" Chris mom said spotting me.

I gave a fake smile "Hi Ms.Joyce how are you?"

"I'm fine, can I talk to you for a minute"

I sighed "Sure, let's go to the kitchen"

Joyce followed me to the kitchen then she spoke "I'm gonna be straight forward with you I don't trust you being with my son but he just told me that you were pregnant so...congratulations"

"Um..Thank You"

"Do you know who the father is?"

I furrowed my eyebrows "Excuse Me?"

"I said do yo-"

I cut her off "I heard exactly what the fuck you said. How dare you ask me that!"

She chuckled to herself "I don't know what you're getting so upset for, Don't act like you weren't messing around with his father on the low"

"That was in the past Joyce! And I know for a fact that Chris is the father"

"How are you so sure?"

I rolled my eyes "You Know What I Don't Have To Prove Shit To You!"

After that I stormed off, I grabbed my keys and left. I didn't wanna talk to anybody I just wanted to be by myself.
I headed off to work and I went on about my morning. I just hope I don't run into any bullshit today because I'm not in the mood.

I headed to the common room to assist a few of the patients and I felt someone touched my arm. I quickly turned around to see Chris standing there.

"Baby what are you doing here?"

"I came to see what was wrong, you just stormed out of the house without saying anything"

I sighed "It was your fucking mother, I had to stop myself from slapping the shit outta her"

"What she do?"

"She asked me do I know who the father of my child was, basically saying that it's your fathers baby"

He scrunched his face up "Why would she say that?"

"Don't act like it's a fucking secret, Ok yes I fucked your father before but don't make me feel guilty about it. That shit was in the fucking past she needs to let that shit go" I whispered loudly enough for Chris to hear.

"Baby I hear you, look I'll talk to my momma about this situation ok? I don't like seeing you mad Ti"

I softened up "I know babe but she really got me fucked up."

Then he chuckled "You wanna know how I know the baby is mines? Because your only a week or two pregnant and that old ass nigga has been locked up since last month. And I've been the only nigga who's been hitting it raw"

I laughed "Exactly my point, now tell that to your momma so she can leave me the fuck alone"

"Not in them exact words but I'll tell her"

"Tiana who's this, he look familiar?" I heard Dave say while walking up to me.

Chris walked up to him and chuckled "Nigga it's me Breezy, the one who did most of ya tattoos at InkedCreations Tattoo Shop"

"Oh shit wassup Breezy, what you doing here?" he said while dapping Chris up

"I came to check up on my... fiancé"

I raised my eyebrow at what he said. Fiancé? He better be serious because if he's just saying this to get Dave mad imma kick his ass when we get home.

Then Dave spoke "Oh shit Tiana is your fiancé? Where's her ring?"

"I don't let her wear it to work, I don't want her to lose it"

Ok now I knew this nigga was lying, I'll let this slide for now. But when we get home we're definitely going to have a long conversation about this.

"Omg Tiana who's this?"

I knew who was speaking to me but I didn't want to see her face. But I had to be nice....for now.

Then I spoke "Nurse Banks you don't remember Chris?"

She looked at him up and down then walked over to him "Oh Hey Chris, you look very handsome today"

"Bitch how are you not fired?" Chris spoke.

"How are you not in another mental institution?"

He laughed "I was never ill, I was being misdiagnosed by the nigga who told you to inject that needle in me that night. Besides I'm perfectly fine."

Then she touched Chris chest "Yes you are"

Chris slapped her hand off and walked back over to me "Baby I'll see you later I gotta go to work"

I nodded then kissed him on the lips "Ok baby, I'll see you later"

When I looked back at Dave and Nurse Banks they both had the same look in their eyes. It was pure hatred and jealousy but I didn't care because little did they know I was coming for both of them.

____________________________

What do you think Amani and Tiana are planning on doing?

How do you feel about what Joyce said?

Do you think Joyce knows something that Chris doesn't?

How do you feel about Tiana?

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 104 19
The Fall By Alex

Fanfiction

461 42 14
Sequel to US
1.2M 6.4K 197
@hayesgrier unfollowed @ellebieber @Ellebieber posted a pic with the caption "backstabbers" @Hayesgrier posted a pic with the caption "You're stupid...
69K 2.6K 53
Book 2| Forbidden- not allowed; banned. @WorldOfAlyssa