Aidan & You // Aidan Gallagher

بواسطة MarieLeWrites

Y/n, a girl who has her whole life planned out perfectly falls for a boy that she meets on holidays. Aidan Ga... المزيد

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Rewriting!
Another fanfic :)

Chapter 10

16K 451 635
بواسطة MarieLeWrites

After the holiday, it was time to pick up my normal life again.. As much as I wanted to go back to just a week ago, I couldn't. This was my life now, and it had changed a lot. I'm waiting for my train as I felt a few raindrops falling down on my arms.

Normally the rain and having to start school again would bother me a lot, but I was too busy daydreaming to care about that. Aidan was the main thing i thought about. Yet, I wasn't the only thing flying around in my head.

I was going to see my friends again and I was going to tell them everything. Every detail of the amazing time I had there, with him.

As I arrived at school I immediately spotted my friends at our usual spot. A smile came upon my lips as I opened my arms to give one of my friends a hug.

'How were your holidays?' My friend who I was hugging asked 'We didn't hear a lot from you. Were you busy then?'.

I stepped back and chuckled nervously 'Well yes actually.'. Just when I wanted to start talking about Aidan the bell rang and it truly was time to step out of my dream world and go into the real one again.

The lessons didn't go that fast as the thought of Aidan being so far away from me zoomed through my head. I missed him.

'Y/n?' I heard my friend's voice say 'Planet earth to y/n.' She chucked.

I got shaken out of my thoughts and looked up. 'Sorry I wasn't paying attention.' I excused myself.

'I noticed.' She rolled her eyes playfully 'Come on, we've got lunch break.'.

She and I walked quickly outside to catch up with the rest of our friend group. When I sat down I got a ton of questions fired at me. The one question that really got my attention was 'Have you met a boy?!'

Yes, I had met a boy indeed. 'You wouldn't believe me.' I chucked as all their eyes were upon me.

They were waiting for a story and a good one.

'Yes, I met this amazing boy..' I started as I looked down. I told them everything while we ate our lunch together. They made sure I didn't let out a single detail as they wanted to hear absolutely everything.

'Now..' One friend raised her eyebrow 'We need a name.'

There was no way that they were going to believe me. So I looked down shyly as I gave them the answer they were waiting for 'Aidan.'

'Aidan Gallagher.'

'Mhm, yeah right y/n.' My friend next to my started to laugh. 'I'd believe everything you say but this goes a little too far.' She said between her laughing.

Now it was my time to raise an eyebrow 'What goes too far?'. I knew they weren't going to believe me.

Others of our group were now also laughing and some even went on their phone because they didn't want to listen to the story I apparently made up..

'Aidan Gallagher is the kid from Nicky Ricky Dicky & Dawn right?' One of my friends looked up, not even close to believing one single thing I had told here.

'Y'all don't believe me.' I sighed as I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I was very close to just go to my gallery and show them every picture I had.

'Y/n, he is a musician, an actor and an environment ambassador. I just looked it up.. He probably can get any girl he wants.'

I spitted out some water I was just drinking and immediately grabbed my phone again. 'What are you saying with that?'

It didn't take me long to open my gallery now and I pushed my phone in her hands 'There, there is your proof. Pictures. And tons of them!'

'Oh god stop it y/n.' She gave me my phone back and rolled her eyes 'We know you're good at editing. Now you are just trying too much and you should stop.'

•••

I was laying in bed, staring at my ceiling. Aidan and I were supposed to call this evening and I could not wait. Today went awful. I already expected that my friends wouldn't believe me in the start but they won't even give me a chance to prove that it is real.

As I suddenly heard my phone buzzing, it didn't take long to make sure I forgot all of the events that happened today. I just needed to hear his voice.

'Hey babe.' I heard him say.

I immediately felt my stomach turning around again and my cheeks also heated up. Good that he couldn't see me because he would definitely tease me..

'Hey.' I chuckled as I answered.

'I have some amazing news!' He said quickly after my response.

'Well tell me!' I smiled 'I'm curious!'

'So before the holidays..' He started 'I acted in a new show on Netflix! It's supposed to air tomorrow at 12am!'. I felt my mouth fall open 'Netflix? That's amazing Aidan! I can't wait to watch you.'

I heard him chuckle 'I'm sure that you will love it!'

'You're playing in it of course I will love it!' I laughed 'Plus I'll be mainly staring at you. How is it called?'

'Will you huh?' I just knew that he was smirking 'It's called the umbrella academy.'

•••

I woke up pretty early again as I had school again. A sigh escaped my lips and I stood up.

Today wasn't a usual day at my school. They planned this kind of events for quite some time and to be honest, they're pretty proud of it so I guess we'll see how it goes..

When I arrived, our principal was standing on a small podium. It was just high enough so everyone could at least see a bit of her head.

'Hey everyone!' The principal spoke into a microphone. Her mood was too happy and active. I mean it was morning.. Everyone was tired af and she was there practically dancing?

'As you all know, today is a special day.' She continued 'You all knew that of course. You just didn't know what we were going to do. Today we will do different things. Like we're getting taught more about climate change for instance.'

'We'll do many different activities in groups. You chose the groups before the holidays, I hope you all still remember them. We planned sport activities and we also have people talking about climate change.'

Oh yes I was ready for today. Many students had already  gotten annoyed by just our principal talking. My friends and I were in a group, we chose that before the holidays too.

Curious how all this is going to work out..

As I was about to go and walk up to my friends, the principal started again. 'Aaand.' She chucked 'We have a special guest who we also asked several weeks ago. We're so glad he could come. Everyone, this is Aidan Gallagher..' She said.

My mouth fell open as I saw him coming out of the building. He didn't feel the need to tell me?

'Aidan is environment goodwill ambassador.' Our principal continued happily as Aidan stood next to her on the podium 'He will join some activities too.'

I watch Aidan stepping of the podium. He looks through all the students and his gaze stops when he notices me. He knew damn well that this was my school. A smile popped upon his lips as his eyes didn't leave mine.

'Is he smiling at you?' A few friends of mine were now standing next to me but I didn't answer.

Aidan and I hadn't left each other gazes and my stomach turned around tons of times.

'Mhm.' I answered as I broke the eye contact and faced them 'Don't act like I didn't tell you everything.'.

'Yeah right.' I got as a reply 'He's probably just being nice y/n.'. I rolled my eyes and sighed annoyed.

A girl behind us turned around and she looked straight at me. 'He staring at me.' She looked at me as if I was some trash laying in front of her 'He is reserved for me.' She told me and then left.

'Our group is starting with a sport activy.' My best friend said as she gave me a reassuring smile.

I rolled my eyes once more and at this point I was used to it. 'You don't believe me either do you..'

We all walked to a field next to the school after we got ready to run. I shivered softly as it still was rather cold since it's morning.

'I do prefer morning walks.' A voice behind me said and I turned around immediately.

I gave Aidan a playful smile as I went in for a hug. 'Me too.' I told him as I stepped back.

'But you could've told me you know.'

'Told you what?' He smirked.

A chuckle escaped my mouth

'So it is true!' My best friend yelled as she walked on the field and I turned around smiling.

'What did I tell you then?'

••••

Hi everyone! So this one took a while to write! I hope you all don't mind.. I do hope this long chapter (which is basically two chapters in one) makes up for the time..

I've also been very busy with school, like very very busy.. It has been killing me to be honest.

But we'll get through! I also doubted whether I was going to change how y/n her friends found out it was true after all.. Since I think the whole school event is kind of cringe ? (I don't know)

But I decided to just follow the storyline strictly.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.2K 90 18
*COMPLETED* Y/n appears in The Sandlots movie and realized that she was in The Sandlots movie coming from the future 2023 to 1962. She ends up fallin...
59.2K 805 33
"Hey Shinobu? Hey... Wanna go to hell together with me?" he breathes with a small smile, "After you, you worthless bas-". Rewind... There are a l...
23.3K 425 27
~Juicyfruitsnacks(Gaege Gibson) X Reader~ ~New Chapter everyday of December~ Y/N has a vlogging channel and her fans love seeing her with her boyfrie...
46.7K 938 5
(Discontinued for now) "It's time to announce if y/n chose 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩" A story where George goes on a twitch show called love or host. He...