Intimacy

De adellights

Valerie Jenz, a shy college student has a best friend named Joel Pimentel. She falls in love with his best fr... Mais

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87 : Last Chapter : Part I
Part 88
Intimacy

Part 51

323 11 0
De adellights

It's really hard for me to say goodbye to everyone I know here. I told Athena about this decision I made and apparently she had no choice but to agree with me.

It's the only way I can find myself again. I need some time away and heal myself, my heart most importantly.

Athena is so real and she understands me.

That's what I like about Athena, she's always genuine and never sugarcoat anything. She listens to me and she was there for me all the time after Joel passed away.

She was there to picked me up from the bars and she was there when I broke into tears and attempt to commit suicide inside my apartment.

I appreciate her.

I scrolled down to dial her number so that I can let her know that I'm going to Malaysia already.

I couldn't tell her when I'm going because she's gonna do the crying thingy with me and I'm tired of crying already.

"Hey Atty."

"Yo what's up."

"I'm boarding.."

She giggled, "What are you talking about?"

"I'm flying to Malaysia like right now and I just wanna call and say goodbye but don't worry I'll come back.."

"What?! You didn't even tell me your flight is today.. you asshole I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too.. hey.. when I'm back.. you need to have a boyfriend okay?" I smiled.

She laughed, "Shut up...you take care okay? We'll text each other everyday. Safe flight Val."

"You too take care of yourself."

"I was the one who took care of you last year remember?"

I giggled, "Yeah you did and I thank you for that..well then I gotta go now.."

"Okay..bye.."

"Bye."

After I switched off my phone, the flight attendant asked me if I need anything rather than just a glass of water before we take off.

"I'm fine. Thanks." I smiled.

.....

After a long nineteen hours flight, we finally landed in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

I can see through the window that it's super bright and sunny.

I smiled, "I can feel the tropical already." I squealed in such excitement.

I am ready for a fresh start.

While I was waiting for my luggage, I saw a man with a tuxedo holding on a paper sign written Valerie Jenz on it.

That's me.

My personal so called butler is here. He is a Malaysian and he is in his 40s. My parents hired him to take care of me while I'm here.

Of course my parents would be worried and because of their anxiousness they hired a butler for me.

I never had a butler before. This is going to be fun.

After getting my luggage, he saw me and smiled at me with a little hand wave. I greeted him with a simple hi and he bow.

I was surprise but I bow back. Maybe this is so how they greet each other here?

During the ride to my new apartment was chill and colorful. I can't believe I'm here.

In a foreign country, different cultures and different languages. I am ready to explore more about this country.

"How was your flight Ms?" He asked.

I smiled, I forgot to ask what's his name. I guess I was too tired.

"It was nice, I slept and read my book the whole flight. Kinda jet leg but I'll be fine by the way what's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Hans Farid but you can call me Hans." He smiled.

I nodded, what a unique name.

"Hans."

"Yes?" He asked.

"Do you know any good parks here?" I asked.

With his thinking expression, "I suggest you to go to the KLCC park, it's beautiful and it's a tourist attraction spot."

I nodded, "Well then KLCC park it is."

After he helped me carry my suitcase and place it inside my bedroom. I shake hands with him then he left but before he left he gave me my Malaysian phone number and everything that I need to survive here.

He seems nice and very helpful. Of course because he's doing his job.

I plopped down on the couch and there's this creepy smirk creeping in me again.

"I wanna explore now." I said to myself.

I took a long nice relaxing shower then I put on my super shorts and strapless tank top which I barely wear when I'm in the States.

It's super sunny outside so why not take advantage of it.

"Shit I forgot to text them." I grab my phone and texted the groupchat and Athena that I arrived.

I didn't let Chris know, just for some reasons.

If he knows, he won't let me go and if I see him and spend time with him it only damage me more.

I still love him pero I need to move on and heal.  I guess we're taking a break with our relationship.

You know what's the most cliché thing to say? If you love someone let them go, if it's meant to be then that person you love will come back into your arms.

I rolled my eyes.

"Perhaps it's midnight in the U.S.." I shrugged then I put my phone inside my purse.

Headed out, I whistled a melody while I was walking. Definitely wearing a sunglass right now.

Didn't put a sunscreen but who cares. I can apply aloe vera to the burn area.

Hans told me to explore the KLCC park and that there's a shopping mall there too. So here I am, it's convenient actually that I lived around this area.

"Wow."

The petronas building is so tall and fascinating.

Time to take selfies of me and the building. You think I'm just gonna walk passed the view without snapping it? Pshhhh...

"I wanna get lost here."

"You can." I heard a voice saying it, a manly voice for sure so I turn around and made eye contact with this stranger.

He's tan and tall.

"Who are you?" I asked.

He smiled, "The name is EJ, I saw you just now taking selfies and you're kinda pretty." He said and I sighed.

Boys are always eyeing. It's like they have eyes of a predator and will always do anything to get your number if they have the guts and the bravery.

I raised a brow at him, "Are you sure you're not planning on selling my organs?" I said.

His eyes widened, "Woah woah woah there I'm not a bad guy."

So defensive, "As you can see I'm a foreigner and I'm young, been through some bad shit in the past so I'm sort of trauma when it comes to meeting a hot stranger like you." I said.

He smirked, "So you think I'm hot?"

I shake my head, if he really thinks he's hotter than Christopher Velez then he can go home.

"You know what? I have a boyfriend but he's not here with me because I need to be alone and like omg why am I even telling you all this?" I sighed. Literally face palm myself.

He nodded, "I understand, I didn't mean to pressure you. Well we can still be friends right?" He asked.

I smiled, "Fine, friends."

He smiled, "Friends."

There won't be another guy. It's always will be Christopher Velez that owns my heart.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

159K 2.9K 49
Previously known as The Accident --------- She is beautiful. So fucking beautiful. She is a star and I would become an astronomer for her and I woul...
10.3K 224 26
Shes Christopher velez sister. She gets in a huge fight with best friend and now lives with her brother and his friends. She gets closer to one in pa...
4.2M 81.6K 28
Sophie's parents have shipped her off to a boarding school in Spain that can provide a better education for her. Now, after two years, her grades hav...
88.3K 3.4K 23
Harper was never lucky when it came to relationships. Sure, she was unfairly beautiful, but guys were more interested in having her as arm candy, t...