Stone Heart

Autorstwa MariFer_xx

{Will be taken down for editing on Sept 5th} It's easy to love when you have a normal thumping heart, but it'... Więcej

Chapter 1- I Don't Think So
Chapter 2- Captured
Chapter 3- Smile and Run
Chapter 4- Mine
Chapter 5- Images
Chapter 7- The Towel
A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY READERS
Chapter 8- Cookies
Next Update
Chapter 9- Cookies Part Two
Chapter 10- Him
Chapter 11- The Note
Chapter 12- The Escape
Chapter 13- Moments Like These
Chapter 14- Luna Chloe
Chapter 15- Daniel- Not
Chapter 16- Daniel- Not Part two
Chapter 17- Misunderstandings
Chapter 18- Frenemies
Chapter- 19 Apologies
Ignore/ Skip
Restricted Book
Trailer Testing...
Chapter 20- A Visit Back 'Home'
Ignore/Skip
Chapter 21- Gone
Chapter 22- Home
Chapter 23- Pink-aniel
Chapter 24- Butterflies
GOOD NEWS TO YOU BABES!
Chapter 25- A Walk Down the Isle
SooryNotSorry

Chapter 6- Spiders and Daniel

108K 3.6K 398
Autorstwa MariFer_xx

You know those times when someone tells you not to do something, but you do it anyways? Whether it's to test them or annoy them, you do it. Well, let me tell you something, never test an Alpha.

"No! Please, I'm sorry. Daniel!" I yelled from the other side of the door as I slammed my hands on it in full panic mode. Being locked in a room full with crawling spiders of all shapes and sizes is horrifying. Especially if you have arachnophobia, like I do.

My body started shaking and I started breathing heavily. I was about to have a panic attack.

I tried to steady my breathing by counting as I took in each breath. I felt a tear of desperation slide down my cheek. Something hairy started crawling up my leg and my little process of breathing broke as I let out a piercing scream.

"Daniel, please! I- I can't breathe!" No response. That was just hurtful and downright cruel. My own mate is putting me in danger and all because of a stupid nickname. My breathing was shallow and my chest felt like it was being pressed on. Everything looked blurry and the tickling sensation was all over my skin. The last thing I saw was a blurry figure rush in and pick me up before everything went black.

**

"-anick attack. Seems like she has a phobia of spiders and that was enough to trigger it," I heard a muffled male voice speak.

"When is she waking up?" What I guessed was Daniel spoke. Daniel. Anger flared through me by just the mention of his name.

"In a few minutes," the other person spoke.

"Dismissed."

"Yes, Alpha."

I opened my eyes, but shut them again when the bright light hit me full force. I tried again and this time slower.

"How are you feeling?" Daniel asked from beside me. I'll give him the silent treatment for now, or I'll give him no more than five- word- answers since he'll probably command me to answer him. I turned my head the other way.

"I asked you a question and I want an answer, Chloe," he ordered.

"Well, Alpha. I'm feeling well," I answered in monotone. I heard him sigh beside me.

"Don't call me that. I want you to call me Daniel," he replied with small frustration.

"Okay," I whispered.

"I didn't know you had a phobia of spiders, Chloe."

I gave him no answer.

"Stop ignoring me!"

"Just like you ignored me?" I snapped at him while whipping my head to face him.

"I thought you were lying to get out of your punishment, okay?"

"Punishment? What am I five? We're mates, not father and daughter, Daniel. If you treat me like I'm just another pack member, then I'll treat you as what you are. Is that what you want, Alpha?" I exclaimed. He looked at me with shock which slowly turned to anger.

"No one talks to me like that," he hissed through his teeth.

"Obviously someone should! And if you're going to treat me like whatever, then I don't want to be here anymore. I want to leave."

Daniel was face to face with me in no time.

"You're mine, Chloe. You won't leave me, you can't. I won't allow it and believe it or not, you can't change that," he spoke- each word carrying determination and possessiveness.

"Daniel, why haven't you introduced me to the pack? Do you not want them to see me as your mate, as their Luna? Am I not good enough for it?" I spoke in a small voice, just above a whisper. That took Daniel by surprise.

"Of course I want to introduce you to the pack. They are as anxious as I was before I found you. The thing is, we're in the middle of an argument with another pack and we're in alert in case they attack. I don't want them to make you an easy target so they try to weaken me. Especially since you told me about your issue at home, if word gets out that you're here, they'll come after you. And I won't let it happen." I sat there in shock. 

Secretly, I was insecure about being a good Luna or not and if Daniel actually wanted to introduce me as a Luna. Now I understood why.

"Oh," was all I said.

"Yeah, oh. Now do you understand me?" I nodded my head in response which caused him to let out a small sigh.

"Good." He got up and without another word he left the room.

I need to go for a walk. I can't exactly leave Daniel. Poor him, he has so many things on his shoulders and I'd just be another burden if I left... or even if I stayed. He'll probably come looking after me which will result in a distraction and the other pack he talked about could easily attack.

I reached for the pile of clothes at the end of the bed and after slipping them on along with my shoes, I made my way to the door. A little walk won't hurt anyone, right? Now that I thought about it, where was Eric? Oh well, I might as well take it as an opportunity to feel a bit more free.

It was getting a little dark now, but I could still see.

Let me out, my wolf whined.

Okay, but only for a bit.

I felt my body twist and my bones snap before turning into my mahogany wolf. Running in a straight line chasing rabbits and squirrels was tiring after a few hours. I came upon a small clearing with a flat rock and decided to lie down on it for a few minutes to rest and then I'd go back.

**

"-found her!" I heard someone shout in my head. I lifted my head and realized it was too dark and the moon's light was the only source of light now. I sat on my hind legs trying to figure out who was approaching me. A huge, black wolf emerged from the trees along with two other slightly smaller wolves. Daniel.

◆ Alpha Daniel's P.O.V. ◆

"I think I found her!" Sean shouted through the pack link. I snapped my head towards him and ran in the direction ahead of us, but stopped when I saw her. A beautiful, mahogany wolf  stood proudly on a tall, flat rock. The moon's light gave a bit of light to her, but it was enough to make her look like she was glowing. Her fur looked soft and silky and her eyes were the same piercing green that made anyone weak. Her scent was twice as intoxicating than the first time I saw her.

Ours, my wolf purred. I huffed in agreement.

♥ Chloe's P.O.V. ♥

I watched as Daniel looked at me in... pride? He walked closer to me and signaled with his head for me to jump off, so I did. We ran back to the house and I didn't miss the sideway glances from Daniel. He probably thought I would run away in any second.

"Shift," Daniel ordered through what I assumed was the pack link, once we reached the front of the house.

"Here?" I asked.

"Where else?" He responded.

"Can I at least have some clothes?"

"There is some behind the third tree to the right." I nodded and went behind the tree. There was a long, black t-shirt so I slipped it on.

I walked back to Daniel who had also shifted and was wearing nothing but basketball shorts dangerously low on his hips. His six pack and v- line weren't helping my hormonal wolf who was yipping in joy at the sight. I heard a growl and was soon between two pair of arms and a hard, warm chest. He dipped his head towards my neck and breathed in deeply.

"Fuck," he growled against my neck. "You look so sexy in my t-shirt and you have my scent all over you." I shuddered in pleasure and my wolf howled with joy. A pair of lips found mine and everything else disappeared. We pulled apart and his now black eyes met mine.

"You should go put some clothes on before I do something I'll regret later," he spoke huskily. Without being told twice, I ran inside towards my bedroom.

After showering and slipping on proper clothes, I stared back at the person in the mirror. Replaying all the events that have happened and realizing just how surreal it all seemed made me think, what if it were all just a dream and I'd wake up the next day in my bedroom? Would I actually want to wake up from it?

The door behind me opened and closed. Daniel stared at me and I stared right back.

No.

I wouldn't want to wake up.

________********________

.**Author's Note**

These chapters are still being edited for any grammar and spelling mistakes, so please excuse them for now.

-MariFer

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

990K 22.4K 23
He caressed my soft cheek with his rough hands yet so gentle whenever they touch me"Jade,my love don't leave me come back with me" He is so vulnerabl...
571K 16.2K 34
I was never appreciated for who I was. I was tossed aside and left to rot for a mistake I made many years ago, a mistake that haunted me my entire li...
1.6M 46.4K 38
His lips pulled back into a sneer, "You will stay by me, in this fucking house." He growls, stepping into my personal bubble. His face barely inches...
800K 21.8K 38
Allie Dawson is in a family that is very important to her pack. Her parents were in charge before stepping down and passing on the responsibility to...