Agent Love ✔️

Por Atlantaes

"Watch where you're putting your hands, Agent Love." ♡|♡|♡ ♡|♡|♡ In which a love genie who sucks at names and... Más

i. Ayo Ladies and Gentlemen
1~My Master is Kinda Dumb
2~ My Non-Existent Feelings Get Hurt
3~ I Incite a Jailbreak
4~I Make Straight Guys Gay
5~Thomas the Train Underpants
6~ I Ride a Plane (It Sucks)
7~Still on the Plane (Still Sucks)
8~Oops, I Did It Again
9~ I'm A Lonely Whale
10~ Light it Up
11~Let's Kill This Love
13~ L.O.V.E.
14~ We're Going on a Trip...
15~London Bridge is Falling
16~ Linkin Park V. TWICE
17~ I Like Thin Mints Okay?
18~ Jesus Take the Wheel
19~ I'm Fine, Save Me
20~You Got a Friend in Me
21~A Dangerous Woman
22~ Room 16-69
23~Hold Me Tight
24~ Tasty in Busan
25~Hit or Miss, I Guess He Never Miss
26~ I'm A Survivor (Kinda)
27~ Eyes Wide Open
28~ Do You Trust Me?
29~ Nightmares and Traps
30~ Lights Out Baby
31~I've Got the Magic in Me
32~Scream
33~ Respect Your Hyung!
34~Heart to Heart
35~ Red Agents
36~Jungkook is into noonas, help
37~ Merde
38~ Hideout
39~ Slenderman 2.0
40~I Was a Real B in the Past
41~ Locked Up...Again
42~I Kick Some Serious Ass
43~ Tiki-Tiki-Ty-Ty
44~ April
Epilogue

12~ War of Hormones

47.5K 3.5K 4.1K
Por Atlantaes

[Your POV]
"What are you doing?"

I paused and glanced over my shoulder where Jungkook stood behind me, staring at me. His dark hair damp, curling slightly as it dried. He wore a comfy hoodie and grey sweatpants, a towel slung over his shoulder.

I on the other hand was in simple, ripped jeans and a decent looking green blouse. Currently, I was on my tiptoes, carefully stepping from one floorboard to the next, bent forward a little.

"Trying not to trigger death traps or weapons alike that could behead, decapitate, decollate, skewer, puncture, and or lacerate me in any way and incapacitate my normal functions," I informed Jungkook.

Jungkook blinked at me in disbelief, dragging his eyes down to check the time on his phone screen, and then back up at me. "I've been gone for fifty minutes, showering and eating dinner... and you've made no more than five feet distance from the spot I left you last. You've wasted almost an entire hour."

I shrugged. "I was bored alright? All the other members disappeared in the house, screwing around, doing whatever the heck you guys all do. I had nothing better to do."

I began to stretch my leg and test the next floorboard.

"This painful to watch," Jungkook took three firm strides to me, grabbed my wrist, and began to tug me along after him.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Release the arm Indiana Jones, I'm not some artifact you can just drag around as you please," I cried in protest.

"Namjoon is about to have a meeting that you should listen in some," Jungkook sighed in exasperation. "At this rate I'm going to have great-great-grandkids by the time you reach the meeting room."

"I'm betting the only reason you'd have offspring in the first place would be with my help and use of magic," I replied promptly. "I can't imagine any girl who'd want to marry your sorry butt willingly. Thence, I declare I get right to name your firstborn as well as your first grandkid when time comes."

"What goes on through that head of yours?" Jungkook released my arm.

He lead me up a different set of stairs in the back of the house where a massive living space was. Glass walls, elegant leather black armchairs and sofas in a contemporary style living room.

At the top of the stairs a wide tan loft greeted us that narrowed to a hallway to other rooms that I presumed were bedrooms. But a large door at one end of the loft, singled out from all other doors, was where Jungkook lead me to and pushed open without bothering to knock.

"Dang, no secret code or special knocking pattern to enter?" I slipped in after Jungkook. "I'm disappointed."

This new room looked like yet another comfortable living room the colors of beige and white. Jimin, Yoongi, and Jin were already inside, lounging around and talking with each other, relaxed.

"Oh, I guess the Love Genie showed up after all," Jimin grinned a little when his eyes landed on me. "I was wondering if you'd remain visible to only Jungkook for the rest of your time with us."

"That'd be so uneventful," I flung myself down on a nearby fluffy beanbag. "Jungkook is so boring and uptight."

"I'm not the one who took almost an hour to travel five feet," Jungkook retorted, sitting in a more dignified manner in an armchair across from me.

The next five minutes all the other members filed into the room. Namjoon came in last. As he entered I didn't miss a pointed glance at me. It was so quick I couldn't quite tell what the emotion was, and his aura wasn't helping things.

"Welcome back to South Korea am I right?" Taehyung stretched in delight. "So what's the plan now, Namjoon?" his voice took on a playful tone as if teasing Namjoon.

Ah, so Namjoon was the leader around here huh? This group of hot guys all followed someone who lost his passport two times. No wonder I had a gut feeling I shouldn't expect that much from any of them when I first met them.

"We continue our goal to stop Dexter," Namjoon decided with calculated words. "We now have a Genie on our side and Dexter has yet to find the Genie he wants himself."

"Whoa, so Jungkook was right? This Genie isn't the one Dexter was going after?" Jimin's eyes widened in surprise. Several other members' auras flickered, mirroring the surprise.

"He could've been going after me," I couldn't help but interject boldly. "I mean, who wouldn't want to go after this?" I gestured towards my body boldly.

As expected male hormones went shooting up and several members let out uncomfortable chuckles, glancing away.

Jungkook was the only, mostly, unaffected one (mostly, based on his own aura some hormones did go up a tad bit more than usual) and rolled his eyes. "Please ignore Miss Vanity over here and continue Namjoon."

"No Jimin," Namjoon pressed on. "Dexter wasn't going after this Genie. I was mistaken. But nevertheless, this Genie is very useful to us as we saw on the prison."

"So our game plan is to get to Dexter and his gang and make them all gay, and defeat them with love literally?" Yoongi arched a brow.

"That can be a game plan if we manage to reach him before he finds the other Genie," Namjoon nodded.

"And what if we don't get to Dexter before he gets the other Genie?" Jungkook arched a brow. "What then?"

"We'll cross the bridge when we get there," Namjoon folded his arms. "First we need to pinpoint Dexter's location. Then we'll send a scout and from there begin our official game plan."

"This all sounds real cool and mafian like," I leaned forward. "But would anyone care to actually explain what exactly is happening, who this 'Dexter' dude is, and why you want to nab him in the first place? Instead of talking about me like I'm some kukri you can use whenever and however for your benefits?"

"A kukri would be more useful than you," Jungkook muttered under his breath.

I forced a thin smile on my face. "Thank you for voicing your unnecessary opinion on how useless I am for the umpteenth time, Jungkook. I'll make a mental note that the next time you get your ass stuck in a full-guarded compound, I'll let you free yourself on your own since clearly you could've done it the first time."

"She's not entirely useless."

I jolted in surprise as Namjoon cut through Jungkook and I's bickering. Was this the same guy who gave me the stink eye a few minutes ago? I was pretty sure I was nailing down their names and faces but maybe I'd gotten them mixed up again.

"Well obviously she's not entirely useless," Taehyung shot me that heart-melting boxy grin to me.

Dang that man was such a bias.

"Jungkook, I'll ask you to refrain from putting down Y/N anymore," Namjoon continued. "As for you, Love Genie, I apologize if you thought we were talking about you and giving you the vibe you were a mere object to use."

Huh, this man had some manners I'll give him that.

"I'll state it to you clearly then our purpose and why we need you," he crossed his legs. Crap, that posture was pretty sexy.

"I'm listening," I mirrored his actions, crossing my own leg. I didn't look nearly as good as he did though in this position.

"I need you to help us stop one of the biggest mafian bosses on the blackmarket accompanied by an evil genie with phenomenal cosmic power from taking over the world."

♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

262K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...
430K 16.7K 43
❝Shoot me, I dare you to.❞ [COMPLETED]
1.3K 20 19
You an agent working for Kim Seokjin, your mission is to capture Jeon Jungkook, but it doesn't turn out how you want it to be at all. Started - 1/29...
23.8K 688 24
Join the gang, earn his trust and gather intel. Simple, right? That's what you thought until you started to get a little too close. When you started...