Photographer: Part 2

By UniquelyScarred

The Official Sequel To "Photographer" More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
~The Final Chapter~
*NEW BOOK ALERT*

Chapter: 14

264 16 55
By UniquelyScarred

<Chris P.O.V>

When I left work I headed straight home and I saw Tiana sitting on my doorstep.

"So you following me now crazy lady?"

She looked up at me and smiled "No, I just wanted to show you my tattoo"

"Ok...well show me then leave"

She got up and walked towards me "You're gonna have to undress me in order to see it"

"Tiana you have to leave now, my girlfriend is inside"

Then she snapped "Why do you care about that bitch?!"

"Because that's my girlfriend, I love her Ti"

She tilted her head slightly to the side and walked closer to me "You What?"

I slowly backed up from her "You heard me."

"Take it back Now."

I realized who the fuck I was then walked up to her and grabbed her arm "You heard me, I'm not repeating myself"

I looked deep into her eyes and I kissed her. I don't know what came over me but it empowered me.

"Do you want to see my tattoo now?"

Then I whispered to her "Let me get Saige to leave then meet me in my room"

Tiana kissed me again and she spoke "Hurry up, you know I don't like to wait baby"

"Okay babygirl"

I was a slave to her love and most importantly to her lust. I couldn't knock the feelings that we both shared, the connection was real.

I walked into the house and looked around for Saige. I spotted her in the living room and I sat next to her.

"Hey baby how was work?"

Then I lied "It was a long day I just wanna get some sleep."

"I can lay down with you if you want. I could massage your back too so you can be comfortable."

I sighed "Nah baby I just want to be alone tonight I'm tired."

"Oh ok, well I gotta leave anyway I have work first thing in the morning"

"Ok bye baby"

I kissed her and watched her leave my house. I walked into my kitchen and saw Tiana sitting on top of the counter.

She looked at me and smirked "About time the hoe left"

"How did you get in the kitchen, weren't you just outside?"

"I came in through the back door, but anyways you want to see my tattoo?"

I bit my lip "Yeah"

Tiana took her shirt off and she showed me her tattoo. My heart stopped and I looked at it with shock.

"You like it? I got it just for you"

I backed up then spoke "You got my name?"

"Right across my heart"

This girl really got my name tatted on her chest. I honestly didn't know how to feel, all I can think was that this bitch was crazy.

"It's...neat" I forced out.

"I got it just for you because I'm yours and you're mines....maybe you should get my name tatted on your chest."

I shook my head "Nah, I already got tattoos on my chest"

"So?"

"I'll take a rain check on that, but right now let's go upstairs"

"Why do we have to go upstairs when we can fuck down here?"

I raised my eyebrow "Good point"

I took my shirt off and began to kiss her, I made my way down her chest and kissed my name gently then I looked up at Tiana. I can tell that we're gonna have a long night.

~The Next Day~

I woke up and saw Tiana comfortably laying on top of me. She looked so beautiful when she slept but she had to go. I didn't plan for her to stay plus I had to meet up with my mom today. I wasn't gonna leave Tiana in my house because I still didn't trust her. But you know what I did trust? Her Pus-

"Chris? Why you staring at me so hard, I can feel you burning a hole in my head"

"Oh my bad I was just thinking"

Then she smiled "About me?"

"You know it" Technically I wasn't lying.

"I love you so much Chris, you honestly don't know how much I do"

Trust me I know.

Then I kissed her forehead "I love you too"

"If you love me then why are you with her?"

"You told me 30 days Ti"

She smacked her teeth "Baby I'm serious. I want her gone, if you do anything about it now then I definitely will"

"Ok I'll break up with her"

Tiana reached over to my phone and handed it to me "Call her now"

"She's at work"

"Then we can drive up there and you can tell her face to face"

I sighed "Ti come on now, what happened to 30 days?"

"Call her now or I will tell her how you've been fucking me for these past two days"

"She's not gonna believe you"

She chuckled "You sure? I got pictures of us together I'll send them to her in a heartbeat"

"You blackmailing me?"

"Yup"

I laughed "Two can play that game baby. When were you gonna tell me that you were fucking my father? Don't act like I wasn't gonna find out"

"H-How did you know?"

"My mom went through his phone records Ti and she saw everything then she showed me. See I can have your ass locked up now if I wanted to. But nope I was being awfully generous."

Then she began to stutter "C-Chris baby I'm sorry, you know I love you."

"I know your crazy ass do, why you think I ain't turn your ass in? In some weird way I still love you but the trust ain't there, and that's why I'm still with Saige because I trust her"

"How will you be able to trust me."

I looked into her eyes "Tell me everything that you've been hiding from me. If you do then I'll break up with Saige"

Tiana sighed "Fine. I've always knew that Clinton was your father. I didn't say anything mainly because I didn't want to ruin what I had with you. I didn't plan on falling in love with you but I did."    

"Why did you help me?"

She continued "I helped you set up your father because he was blackmailing me and I hated it so I wanted him to rot in jail....same with my mother"

"Tiana there's one more thing I want to ask"

"Sure"

Then I continued "After all these weeks why did you finally decide to come and see me"

"I never left your side....You might not have noticed but I've been with you every day. What made me finally approach you was simple, I wanted you. I also wanted you to give me your children"

"Children? Ti What are you talking about?"

Then she sat up "The past two days we've been together you never used a condom Chris. So there's a possibility that I could get pregnant."

"Fuuuck!" I groaned while putting my hands over my face.

How could I be so fucking stupid?

"If I do end up being pregnant... I don't have to keep it if you don't want it"

I shook my head "No,No I would never want you to do that especially if it's my child growing inside of you"

Then Tiana grabbed my hand and placed it on her lower stomach.

"Imagine if we do have a baby together" She said with excitement in her voice.

I don't know why she was so excited for something that we wasn't even sure of. I'm not even ready for a kid, plus if Saige finds out she's gonna flip her shit. But I can't keep lying to the girl that's wrong.

"Hand me my phone Ti, I gotta take care of something"

She handed me my phone and I texted Saige.

[Text Convo]

Me-Listen you're a bright woman and you brought out another side of me. But I can't be with you anymore, I'm in love with someone else. I apologize for not being man enough to tell this to your face but I felt this was the best option.

Baby😘💕- Chris If this is a joke then this isn't funny🤨

Me- No it's not I'm sorry but we can't be together anymore.

Baby😘💕- What Why?!?👀

Me-I cheated on you

Baby😘💕- Was it with your ex? The one who you swore up and down that you two were over?

Me- Yes

Baby😘💕- Delete my number Chris🖕🏽💔

Me- I'm so sorry Saige😓

[End Of Text Convo]

After I got finished texting Saige I sighed tossed my phone on the bed.

"Chris what's wrong?"

I sighed and put my hands on top of my head "Read my texts"

<Tiana's P.O.V>

I grabbed his phone and seen that it was in his messages. I read through the messages with him and Saige and I smirked. At the same time I felt horrible for breaking up a relationship but I didn't care because I finally had my man.

"You didn't have to do this Chris"

"Yes I did if I want to be with you Tiana" he confessed.

"You want to be with me?"

He nodded "Of course"

I smiled and kissed him "I love you so much Chris"

"I love you too Tiana"

"So you meeting with your mom later?" I asked

He nodded "Yeah we gotta talk about this trial that starts in a few days"

"Is she coming here?"

"Yeah, later on though...like around 2"

I looked at the time on Chris phone and it was 10:16 , which was still early.

"You want me to leave?" I asked.

He grabbed me tighter and smiled "Nope, Your ass staying right here. I don't want you to go so soon, we still got time"

He was right, so I might as well just stay here until it's time to go.

~Back At FBI Headquarters~

<Saige P.O.V>

Im honestly upset that Chris decided to break up with me over text, it's crazy because I know he's been acting odd for these past few days. It really hurt me to know that he'd actually cheat on me with that weirdo ass bitch he calls his ex. I sat at my desk and just held in all of my emotions, I had to put a up a facade like I was ok but I wasn't I was heartbroken.

When it was time to go on break I had to call somebody just so I could get my feelings out.

I got in my car and I called the closet person who I knew to vent about what happened.

___________________________

Who do you think Saige Called?

Do you think Chris made the wrong decision?

How do you feel about Tiana?

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 322 16
your love for photography has landed you your first real job in the industry... it just so happens that the job is traveling the country with a boyba...
33.2K 441 42
this is a sequel go read my first to know what happening
The Fall By Alex

Fanfiction

461 42 14
Sequel to US